Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Service] Invictus Mining  (Read 3137 times)
creepas (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 08:57:23 PM

Hi, some of you around here might know me, some might not. Those that do know also know that I have been hinting about launching several new cryptoprojects for quite a while. So without much further ado, here it is, hope you guys like it.

INVICTUS Mining is a brand new crypto mining / hosting project that we have been working on for quite a while. It all started as a small-scale hosting for several friends and over the course of the past year grew to full sized industrial hosting solution.

We are specifically focusing on Ethereum mining (but really anything thats possible to mine with our hardware) and currently host about 80 mining rigs for our private clients (each with 6-7 GPU) and another roughly 90 rigs for our swiss partner CHOAM, with which we are going to cooperate.

What we do is not cloud mining though - the rig is effectively yours and we simply take care of its hosting. If you don't like our service or you simply want to host it elsewhere, we will ship it to you. We do not offer any kind of "unlimited" cloud mining services currently.

We are a small, experienced family-style company that knows how much it can bite and what can work and what can not. Therefor we are not broadly opening to unlimited amount of customers but we will be slowly publishing new open hosting slots as we make them available.

The controlled amount of customers and proper planning of expansion makes it possible for us to promise that theres always gonna be someone to talk to in case of any problems instead of just another faceless helpdesk ticket that noone replies to.

Don't worry, we've been there too and we do intend to do it in a different way.

You can find more information about what we do and how on our newly published site:

http://invictusmining.com/invictus-mining

The site is VERY much still work in progress (take this more as a public beta really) as we are working around the clock to get everything working properly (like getting the current prices on the web if they are not there already).

The price for a slot is currently $ 5000 for hardware and $ 180 as a monthly maintenance fee that covers EVERYTHING. No other hidden fees or charges, everything the machine mines is completely yours (each rig delivers 200 MH/s of hashing power).

If you mention bitcointalk.org forums in your order (or in the communication afterwards as we are going to contact you with exact prices / timesheet / contract and other things), you get a discounted price of $ 4500 / $ 160.

We are really sorry about the currently low amount of open slots - we are still running in public testing mode and while lot of the hardware is on the way, it takes a while before it gets here. In case the slots are completely out, you can either get in queue on our website or just watch this thread as we will try to keep the mini-emissions updated here.

If you have any questions regarding the current test run or how we are planning to operate in the future, feel free to ask in this thread. I will try my best to get you the answers.

tgejesse

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:14:21 PM

Creepas is an awesome member. He had helped me out greatly in getting my rig up and running, and I would trust him 100% with no reservation. I look forward to purchasing services from him in the future. Deal with confidence!
kirpto007

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:39:35 PM

This guy knows what to do. Watch him close.
ginterh

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:09:06 AM

Firstly I'd like to say that creepas is a professional and has helped me a lot getting my miners to work. If you believe in ethereum, this is a solid chance to earn some. And regarding PoS - it can delay again like last year, noone knows. But mining zcash is basically as profitable and can be mined with the same machine decently. And I'm willing to bet there will be other cryptos with profitable GPU mining.
creepas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 06:13:25 AM

Why should I invest in your hosting platform instead of Giga Watt http://[Suspicious link removed]/ugese

Their prices seem lower if you do the ICO, not sure about the retail price comparison https://giga-watt.com/promo/prices

What do you guys offer that they don't? Not trying to spam your thread, legitimately wondering what you offer that sets you apart. I see you are focused on ETH, is that something you do better than Giga Watt? And what happens when ETH goes PoS and ends mining?

I will prepare full explanation today or tomorow evening. Thank you for the question.

cReepas

TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:14:13 AM

I havent had the pleasure of knowing personally, but if the OP holds true...
this should turn /churn  out some very nice things!
i wish the very best and i am positive we will have a brite future in most aspects!
Good Job and Good luck
project01uk

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:19:47 PM

Creepas is a great guy, extrmely helpfull and knows his stuff. Met him personally a few weeks ago so I know he is a real deal, keep it up!

Take care mate!
Bart
Zuercher88

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:58:48 PM

creepas is a very helpful person. I had a lot of issues and he tried to and he did help me a lot. We were fixing some issues via remote desktop.

Unfortunately i had issues a couple of days later and he offered me to help me again. Totally great person! We will fix this soon, i am positive with this topic Cheesy

Nice project you have out there. keep up the good work!
VyprBTC

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:10:24 PM

1 - What is the complete parts list for $5,000 - saying $5,000 for hardware is completely vague.
2 - What is the hosting environment - would need video and pics of the space, wiring, cooling solution etc. @ $0.20-0.36 per Kw/H you're charging A LOT. There are other hosting solutions that charge 1/3 of what you're trying to.
zer0k

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 04:19:13 PM

Are you guys thinking of doing a hosting only option in the future?

I'd be willing to pay a premium on the monthly price if I could send you a 4U chassis and have you host it.
All I need is 2 x network ports and 1 x power cable, and you'd likely never have to touch it ever again as one of the network ports is out of band IPMI Smiley

creepas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 06:22:40 PM

Are you guys thinking of doing a hosting only option in the future?

I'd be willing to pay a premium on the monthly price if I could send you a 4U chassis and have you host it.
All I need is 2 x network ports and 1 x power cable, and you'd likely never have to touch it ever again as one of the network ports is out of band IPMI Smiley

We are preparing contracts and conditions for the hosting-only part of the service. Very likely scenario is that that the fee will be tiny bit lower than usual but we wont be able to provide instant hardware replacement in case of your rig. Rest of the services offered under our maintenance fee should be doable. We will keep you posted, if you please leave us your contact on our website. Thanks a lot for interest.

creepas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 06:28:04 PM

Why should I invest in your hosting platform instead of Giga Watt http://[Suspicious link removed]/ugese

Their prices seem lower if you do the ICO, not sure about the retail price comparison https://giga-watt.com/promo/prices

What do you guys offer that they don't? Not trying to spam your thread, legitimately wondering what you offer that sets you apart. I see you are focused on ETH, is that something you do better than Giga Watt? And what happens when ETH goes PoS and ends mining?

I will prepare full explanation today or tomorow evening. Thank you for the question.

cReepas

Hi, apologies for the late reply - just wanted to take a look at what Gigawatt offers right now.(Oh, he deleted the post. But we can explain anyway, for those others wondering)

To be absolutely honest, I'm still not sure I understand all aspects of their business model on 100% just from the website, so the comparisson is based just on what I managed to read there.

First of all, theres currently so much space in the cryptomining market for this kind of services that we welcome presence of other companies like Gigawatt and wish them the best in their enterprise. Competition has always been the driving force of progressive industries and we are all for it - as its best for the customer that way.

That said however we do offer bit different set of services than they do. The way I understand it from their website, the key differences are:

GIGAWATT:
 - You pay for the hardware, but it's not "yours". You can't take it home if you want to or if you are not happy with the hosting, fees or anything else.
 - Hardware failure costs you extra every time
 - Specialized mining hardware with minimal resell value if mining goes out of fashion
 - No insurance of the machines
 - Fairly complicated energy price / fee system (that's just my personal dig, I like simplistic things, it might be ok for other people)

INVICTUS:
 - You pay for your hardware, its yours and you can take it home at any point once you paid it off.
 - Theres one flat maintenance fee. It doesn't scale with ETH or other product price, so it doesnt creep onto your rising profits.
 - The fee covers EVERYTHING (you don't pay anything else) including insurance and hardware replacement
 - Hardware is top of the line gaming, so in case the whole mining business goes bye bye, you can instantly resell it for pretty good price (the machine is yours after all)
 - Even if Ethereum switches to PoS, there will be other profitable products to mine, theres still plenty of space. And if literally the worst happens and it all ends, you can just resell the hardware to gamers.

We also don't offer "unlimited" hosting spots. We publish only guaranteed spots that we can take care of as this is not a "get rich quick" scenario but rather a slow-paced pre-meditated business plan to grow at a consistent pace.

The hosting fee on paper might be bit higher than some other semi-comparable services, we understand that. But we don't plan on being the price leader. And if you are going after the cheapest possible hosting solution, we might not be the best choice for you.

Hope this helps.

VyprBTC

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:38:11 PM

cReepas

Hi, apologies for the late reply - just wanted to take a look at what Gigawatt offers right now.(Oh, he deleted the post. But we can explain anyway, for those others wondering)

To be absolutely honest, I'm still not sure I understand all aspects of their business model on 100% just from the website, so the comparisson is based just on what I managed to read there.

First of all, theres currently so much space in the cryptomining market for this kind of services that we welcome presence of other companies like Gigawatt and wish them the best in their enterprise. Competition has always been the driving force of progressive industries and we are all for it - as its best for the customer that way.

That said however we do offer bit different set of services than they do. The way I understand it from their website, the key differences are:

GIGAWATT:
 - You pay for the hardware, but it's not "yours". You can't take it home if you want to or if you are not happy with the hosting, fees or anything else.
 - Hardware failure costs you extra every time
 - Specialized mining hardware with minimal resell value if mining goes out of fashion
 - No insurance of the machines
 - Fairly complicated energy price / fee system (that's just my personal dig, I like simplistic things, it might be ok for other people)

INVICTUS:
 - You pay for your hardware, its yours and you can take it home at any point once you paid it off.
 - Theres one flat maintenance fee. It doesn't scale with ETH or other product price, so it doesnt creep onto your rising profits.
 - The fee covers EVERYTHING (you don't pay anything else) including insurance and hardware replacement
 - Hardware is top of the line gaming, so in case the whole mining business goes bye bye, you can instantly resell it for pretty good price (the machine is yours after all)
 - Even if Ethereum switches to PoS, there will be other profitable products to mine, theres still plenty of space. And if literally the worst happens and it all ends, you can just resell the hardware to gamers.

We also don't offer "unlimited" hosting spots. We publish only guaranteed spots that we can take care of as this is not a "get rich quick" scenario but rather a slow-paced pre-meditated business plan to grow at a consistent pace.

The hosting fee on paper might be bit higher than some other semi-comparable services, we understand that. But we don't plan on being the price leader. And if you are going after the cheapest possible hosting solution, we might not be the best choice for you.

Hope this helps.

Wish you success and thanks for taking time out to explain and compare.

Understanding you say hardware would be ours to take home, but what IS the hardware?

Also what is the hosting environment currently - would be great to see and also great marketing and selling point as well.
creepas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 06:45:30 PM

1 - What is the complete parts list for $5,000 - saying $5,000 for hardware is completely vague.
2 - What is the hosting environment - would need video and pics of the space, wiring, cooling solution etc. @ $0.20-0.36 per Kw/H you're charging A LOT. There are other hosting solutions that charge 1/3 of what you're trying to.

1 - The exact part list (brand / GPU chipset) is changing quite a lot but generally we get pretty much every full "rig" to around 200 MH/s or slightly more. Generally speaking its solid MSI/Asus motherboard, 7x GPU + extenders (mostly MSI 480/580 Gaming 8GB these days but that can change depending on current global logistics), 1600w gold or plat PSU, m.2 SSD, 4-32 MB RAM (specific setups and prices are very doable).

We are also guaranteeing that the setup will work together and produce the promised output and that we will instantly replace any hardware free of charge. The rig is also insured against pretty much anything while its in our hosting, so thats something that might not be present at other hosting solutions.

2 - video / pictures of the hosting will be available soon, we are doing pretty large expansion of the space right now and waiting for some pro photography afterwards. And as for the price - yea, this is not the cheapest hosting solution but also it's something bit different from what everyone else offers. We sell you the computer, you can get it shipped to you at home at any point you want after you buy it. The fee is also flat so in case the price of the mined currency grows a lot, we will be eating significantly less of your pie than % fee based services.

Jamievs

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:32:30 PM

Cool Creepas. I am working on the same concept. I wish you the best of luck! Fun to see different people are working on pretty similar ideas!
lazyturtle

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:06:41 AM

Seems like a interesting project! I currently have about 600 mh in my home and can´t really host any more machines (heath and to high electricity), this would offer a perfect solution. So as i understand it it is possible to set up some sort of monthly payment plan, right? How would that look? if you can give perhaps a example of how such a "pay-off" contract would work?

Good luck in your project Smiley
rockyforever

Activity: 429

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 12:29:38 AM

Rofl

Nice spam post!

I like how all these newbie accounts are offering their praise for the OP as their first post.

Classic fail. 

VyprBTC

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:26:03 AM

where u located.
creepas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 06:03:46 AM

Rofl

Nice spam post!

I like how all these newbie accounts are offering their praise for the OP as their first post.

Classic fail. 

There is function on Bitcoin Forum where you can take a look on what the person wrote as a last posts. When you use that you will see that many newbie accounts are active in other topics as well. Smiley

cReepas

creepas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 06:14:57 AM

where u located.

We are located in Czech rep. in power plant.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: