Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:01:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bittrex is a scam website - AVOID!- WITH PROOF!!  (Read 77822 times)
aristospetr

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:18:58 PM

I think that the scam among the ICO projects has become common for many. Probably, it's time to get out of this for absolutely everyone. Perhaps the publication of audit reports should definitely help in this matter!
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeorgeLW70

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:01:17 PM

I think that the scam among the ICO projects has become common for many. Probably, it's time to get out of this for absolutely everyone. Perhaps the publication of audit reports should definitely help in this matter!
Do you actually think that it can work? I read about this and i wondered that it really can help to attract more investors and every ICO project can show that they are not scam.
jenifive

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:18:38 AM

How to get my mined coins out of fucking Bittrex?

I registered in this exchange and put 1.67393807 ZEC a couple of months ago in there and now Bittrex even wont giving me basic verification!
I cant withdraw my money!

Give me my money back motherfuckers!

samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:55:43 PM

I must say I'm less amused with Bittrex now. They (finally) limited my account, so I can only withdraw 0.025BTC per day. I've upgraded to Basic, and after filling out their form, they tell me I need to upgrade to Enhanced. I still don't have Basic verification now.
If they would have told me that instantly, I wouldn't have upgraded at all. Now they know who I am, and want an unedited picture of my ID (which my own government recommends me NOT to do!), and a selfie, which I don't feel comfortable doing.
Who knows what else they require after this. I don't like the fact that they don't give a full list, but slowly add more requirements after fulfilling the first requirements!

more or less the same here. one day i logged in and it said my year and a half old basic account wasnt verified as there was no public records match to my info, which is bull as all info is accurate and certainly in public records in the usa. so my limit is like .01 btc a day. and there is no way i am sending them scanned documents to up my level. stupidly i had sent some altcoin there to exchange to BTC and withdraw but now i am stuck pulling it out bit by bit with around 15% withdrawal fees due to the small size of the withdrawal.

ah well, whatever. once its done im out.

Same here, pretty pissed off. Good luck getting your funds out. I was planning on doing that, but they changed the withdrawal amount from 0.025 to 0 the next day.
Basic verification not possible, as their third party verification company is US based.
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3519

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:17:44 PM

I must say I'm less amused with Bittrex now. They (finally) limited my account, so I can only withdraw 0.025BTC per day. I've upgraded to Basic, and after filling out their form, they tell me I need to upgrade to Enhanced. I still don't have Basic verification now.
If they would have told me that instantly, I wouldn't have upgraded at all. Now they know who I am, and want an unedited picture of my ID (which my own government recommends me NOT to do!), and a selfie, which I don't feel comfortable doing.
Who knows what else they require after this. I don't like the fact that they don't give a full list, but slowly add more requirements after fulfilling the first requirements!

more or less the same here. one day i logged in and it said my year and a half old basic account wasnt verified as there was no public records match to my info, which is bull as all info is accurate and certainly in public records in the usa. so my limit is like .01 btc a day. and there is no way i am sending them scanned documents to up my level. stupidly i had sent some altcoin there to exchange to BTC and withdraw but now i am stuck pulling it out bit by bit with around 15% withdrawal fees due to the small size of the withdrawal.

ah well, whatever. once its done im out.

Same here, pretty pissed off. Good luck getting your funds out. I was planning on doing that, but they changed the withdrawal amount from 0.025 to 0 the next day.
Basic verification not possible, as their third party verification company is US based.

yeah looks like my withdrawal limit has been lowered to zero now. so there is about 500 USD stuck (ripped off iow) there.

i figure its me paying the Stupid Tax. live and learn.

DO NOT TRUST BITTREX as who knows what they will do next.
hipo32

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:09:06 PM

Well, Im stuck with 4k Usd in bittrex, Have no clue how to cash it out.
Cant verify the account - cant update the user details, used not full name etc...

anyway
got fucked.
cdtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:38:09 AM

Cant verify the account - cant update the user details, used not full name etc...

anyway
got fucked.

Your money is stolen. Its a semi-scam exchange.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
hipo32

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:08:51 AM

anyway
got fucked.

Your money is stolen. Its a semi-scam exchange.

bummer.. stupid me, when I had the chance few month ago to pull out the ripple I hold there, I could not find a wallet for that. I guess I should have transfer it to gatehub.
rticul8

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:27:57 AM

I wish I read this thread before signing up with Bittrex.  Like everyone else, my money is also stuck there.  And the only reason I used them is because I wanted to trade some BTG and this exchange is the first one listed on the BTG website!!!

https://bitcoingold.org/
SummersideGuy

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

I am a meat Popsicle

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:32:59 AM

I wish I read this thread before signing up with Bittrex.  Like everyone else, my money is also stuck there.  And the only reason I used them is because I wanted to trade some BTG and this exchange is the first one listed on the BTG website!!!

? I have a BTG line in my wallet, and when I check on their site it allows me to buy and sell BTG. Not sure what your issue is
duke7

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:38:16 AM

Same thing here, $1.5k stuck...

I opened a support ticket over 21 days ago for manual verification. I got an automatic reply. Days later I opened a second new ticket. Now I got a real person reply saying: " and due to increased volume in tickets we are experiencing longer support times than usual".

Read the Bittrex twitter, google a bit, you will find dozens of people saying the same thing:
"I have been locked",
"I can't take my money out!",
"Give me back my money!",
"Scammers!", etc.

This is really awful... Something has to be done
rticul8

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:02:55 AM

? I have a BTG line in my wallet, and when I check on their site it allows me to buy and sell BTG. Not sure what your issue is

The issue [like everyone else in this thread] is that when you want to withdraw your btc, YOU CAN'T.  It's stuck in their exchange and they don't respond to support requests.
hcoder

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:18:43 AM

Yesterday they disabled my account right after I uploaded my docs to verify. Why ? because it was an Iranian Passport.

Here is my story: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2458511.0

Bittrex steals your money. Be careful.

https://s7.postimg.org/6wmrg7jt7/Screen_Shot_2017-11-25_at_9.54.11_AM.png
https://s7.postimg.org/6wmrg6oy3/Screen_Shot_2017-11-25_at_9.52.54_AM.png
https://s7.postimg.org/g4ezwulpn/Screen_Shot_2017-11-25_at_9.51.31_AM.png
Watari

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:48:34 AM

The issue [like everyone else in this thread] is that when you want to withdraw your btc, YOU CAN'T.  It's stuck in their exchange and they don't respond to support requests.
yeah, it's one big fraud Sad
grainyday

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:40:02 PM

I have been properly screwed by Bittrex Well, they are holding my 0.6 BTC in altcoins and give no two fuck about my requests to let me get to BAsic registration and get the fuck out of there with my legit money. I can stand this motherfucking scammers having guts to still operate and post on twitter as nothing happened, Drives me fucking nuts how stupid I was. At first I was ok to move my cash around untill one happy day - my account is NEW and means no withdrawals. Please avoid.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Mrnat

Activity: 151
Merit: 101

Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:31:14 PM

I have been properly screwed by Bittrex Well, they are holding my 0.6 BTC in altcoins and give no two fuck about my requests to let me get to BAsic registration and get the fuck out of there with my legit money. I can stand this motherfucking scammers having guts to still operate and post on twitter as nothing happened, Drives me fucking nuts how stupid I was. At first I was ok to move my cash around untill one happy day - my account is NEW and means no withdrawals. Please avoid.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I use bittrex since a couple of months ago, Sampey recommended to me, maybe because i am an European citizen, and first i upgraded my account after that i put the money, maybe thats why i am not blocked, bittrex does have flaws when suddenly the network crashes when there are lots of buying and selling which made me lose big, the thing is that i never had the problems with the deposit or withdrawal. weird, they definitely have very low quality customer service

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:02:56 AM

This is absolutely disgusting. Bittrex literally just scammed its users. Did anyone get any updates from the reps?
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:48:00 PM

Did anyone get any updates from the reps?

You mean an update beforehand? In my case, none.
kwahl45

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:54:16 PM

Wow! I wish I had read about this problem with Bittrex before BECAUSE

they have changed my account from LEGACY to NEW and in the process completely locked me out of my account!!

Does anyone here have any pull with any of the administrators at BITTREX??

I have uploaded all of my documents and am now waiting for almost 3 WEEKS with no reply!

DONT USE BITTREX!!

or

you will have the same problem as me and all these other people!
singh82

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:00:10 PM

BELOW IS A POST from REDDIT FORUM DIRECTLY FROM A WHISTLE BLOWER AT BITTREX EXCHANGE.

You may have not noticed this because of such a large userbase, but it has been happening to not only Bitcoin but other altcoins, as well. From sources I will not name, people have lost 20 BTC to 2000 BTC on a weekly basis.
They have been doing it in increments so you don't notice the 0.0001 decrease in value. Considering they have so many members, it adds up.
Have you realized that their support system is essentially useless? You ask a question, and you get an automated response saying something a long the lines of "Has your question been answered? If not, please reply in 2 days or we will close your complaint." Then you reply, and the same message comes up again.
I am an an employee of Bittrex and Bitcoin Cash has caused a stir in the development community. People are hacking and stealing money, and this is coming from our own organization.
If you feel like this has happened to you, their legal counsel is Joseph Cutler. He has worked in the cryptocommunity for years and has countless skeletons in his closet such as fraud, deceit, prejudice, collusion and many other illegal malpractice.
I currently still work for Bittrex and plan to quit, but as a community we should come together and file a class action lawsuit against them. If you would like to know more about their legal counsel, the website is: www.perkinscoie.com/en/professionals/joseph-p-cutler.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: