Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bittrex is a scam website - AVOID!- WITH PROOF!!  (Read 77822 times)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:19:55 PM

Did anyone get any updates from the reps?

You mean an update beforehand? In my case, none.
I used them to withdraw some bitcoin gold because they were listed with a good price on coinmarkcap.
I used them before and everything worked, they somehow just changed the withdraw limits completely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:36:36 PM

I used them to withdraw some bitcoin gold because they were listed with a good price on coinmarkcap.
I used them before and everything worked, they somehow just changed the withdraw limits completely.

I just dumped my btg from my ledger to trex and back in btc to my ledger and I guess I am lucky to have not been screwed by them?

I need to catch up on what's going on with trex.. But this is what I know..

Long yonder back in the day I arbed some netcoin from cryptsy to bittrex when net saw new iirc and so my trex account was born..
I never used trex much except really for arbing or dumping crap I got somehow.. Never really heaviliy traded trex because it has no trollbox..
About a year ago I suppose I noticed my trex account was a "legacy" account or something and I thought it was cool, heck yeah recognition for having an OG account..
A while after that the legacy thing disapeared I think.. Then something like I couldn't withdraw some dust from a shitcoin dump I made there and I just gave them my address and stuff.. Don't remember if I gave them my DL or not to be honest..
I have recently used trex to dump on bch and btg, and nothing intertesting other than the usual dropping a deuce at trex.
I wish my toilet would pay me for dropping shit in it like trex pays me for dropping off my shitcoins.. 

So IDK guys, I think my trex account works but I got pretty nervous seeing this commotion recently while I have had BTG there waiting on 10 confirms..

I've only ever held coin in trex when I was activly ARBing, I'd just leave my balance there until I found a proitable way out, had a balance in many exchanges..
Arbing was great at the end of cryptsy and for a while thereafter.. topia yaarbatrage was great, I had nowhere to really comfortably trade when I lost cryptsy so I was arbing..

Wish you guys luck with your trex problems, if their is to be a big problem hopefully their is a productive door to kick in somewhere in las vegas..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:22:48 PM

You should all go trade at TUXexchange.com anyway because it is awesome and we know who the owners are so we could get their asses if they pulled this crap but they won't (IMO) because they are good dudes and know we would get their asses if they tried anyway..

samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:14:06 AM

I just dumped my btg from my ledger to trex and back in btc to my ledger and I guess I am lucky to have not been screwed by them?

I need to catch up on what's going on with trex.. But this is what I know..

Long yonder back in the day I arbed some netcoin from cryptsy to bittrex when net saw new iirc and so my trex account was born..
I never used trex much except really for arbing or dumping crap I got somehow.. Never really heaviliy traded trex because it has no trollbox..
About a year ago I suppose I noticed my trex account was a "legacy" account or something and I thought it was cool, heck yeah recognition for having an OG account..
A while after that the legacy thing disapeared I think.. Then something like I couldn't withdraw some dust from a shitcoin dump I made there and I just gave them my address and stuff.. Don't remember if I gave them my DL or not to be honest..
I have recently used trex to dump on bch and btg, and nothing intertesting other than the usual dropping a deuce at trex.
I wish my toilet would pay me for dropping shit in it like trex pays me for dropping off my shitcoins.. 

So IDK guys, I think my trex account works but I got pretty nervous seeing this commotion recently while I have had BTG there waiting on 10 confirms..

I've only ever held coin in trex when I was activly ARBing, I'd just leave my balance there until I found a proitable way out, had a balance in many exchanges..
Arbing was great at the end of cryptsy and for a while thereafter.. topia yaarbatrage was great, I had nowhere to really comfortably trade when I lost cryptsy so I was arbing..

Wish you guys luck with your trex problems, if their is to be a big problem hopefully their is a productive door to kick in somewhere in las vegas..

If you have funds in that necrotic excuse for an exchange, get them out a.s.a.p.
bbcoin

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:56:18 PM

Leave your feedback of Trust to Richie (one of the founders of Bittrex):

Link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=96390

You can fill in how much risk BTC and written feedback, his account is already in red with negative feedback.
eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:00:48 PM

Leave your feedback of Trust to Richie (one of the founders of Bittrex):

Link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=96390

You can fill in how much risk BTC and written feedback, his account is already in red with negative feedback.

Last post July 03, 2017 ...

MimiVoladora

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:52:23 PM

My account still locked, I have been contacting the support team for over a month and they do not help me, I always get the same generic response but nothing else. Is there anything that we can do? They have my money and I cant do anything...
I use the little money I had saved and now looks like I lost my savings... I don't know what to do...
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:09:03 PM

http://prntscr.com/hg3mni

Bloody cunts  Cry

I have a feeling they won't process my withdrawal if I take a pic with my expired ID  Cheesy

Looking for a signature campaign.
samspaces
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:32:40 PM

Bloody cunts  Cry

I have a feeling they won't process my withdrawal if I take a pic with my expired ID  Cheesy

Condolences. I had your amount to a factor something more. Don't upload your shit to Jumio though, their third party verification.
They'll sell it to the gov or corp in a heart beat.
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:46:31 PM

http://prntscr.com/hg3mni

Bloody cunts  Cry

The heck is bittrex doing, this is unmanly I can feel you ILB, I was about to buy some TIME and other altcoins on them but good thing I dropped on this thread and speculated on what's happening. I have no fund with them anymore after their announcement of enhance accounts. It really sucks..

Don't you have an ID that isn't expired yet?
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:47:19 PM

1. if you deposit a large amount, they will disable your account and never reply.
2. if you contact their support they will not rely.
3. if you try to log in they will change your desk login details and then you are not allowed to reset your password.
4. You can not take your money back either!
5. Their verifications don't work on top of it, you are stuck in limbo.

They stole all of my money, took me for everything and I have never used them even once. They are truly the lowest form of scum on this planet. This is a warning to all to PULL OUT your money now as they are going to take you all for everything you have.

1. bullshit auto response that makes absolutely no sense https://postimg.org/image/hpsrl3sg1/
2. https://postimg.org/image/se13xorsx/ -  look my account is disabled on my first ever try, well I better go verify my phone number and promptly resolve this issue
3. https://postimg.org/image/g0o9qs24h/- This is 100% without question the code.  I am not going to take a picture of me looking at the phone writing this down. Guess I can't verify, oh well how about fuck them and I'll simply take my money back
4. https://gyazo.com/1bc9e156c0a30211ec5f88b596f3501d Well fuck me again, how about I read about the disabled accounts on their page to find out why a month busting my ass in two jobs is being held up
5. https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000240791 Nothing, what about that? Shall I keep going?

I am so so angry at this that my head hurts, i'll take a rest but I will dig more evidence later. Let this be a lesson to you all, if they are selectively scamming the little guy, imagine how badly they are going to fuck up a few of the big ones.

yes they burned me earlier this year i guess i was part of the beta testing lol.. i want all my bitcoins back or i will go to the ends of the earth to find them personally :\ #occupybittrex<<<

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Reini

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:38:33 AM

1. if you deposit a large amount, they will disable your account and never reply.
2. if you contact their support they will not rely.
3. if you try to log in they will change your desk login details and then you are not allowed to reset your password.
4. You can not take your money back either!
5. Their verifications don't work on top of it, you are stuck in limbo.

They stole all of my money, took me for everything and I have never used them even once. They are truly the lowest form of scum on this planet. This is a warning to all to PULL OUT your money now as they are going to take you all for everything you have.

1. bullshit auto response that makes absolutely no sense https://postimg.org/image/hpsrl3sg1/
2. https://postimg.org/image/se13xorsx/ -  look my account is disabled on my first ever try, well I better go verify my phone number and promptly resolve this issue
3. https://postimg.org/image/g0o9qs24h/- This is 100% without question the code.  I am not going to take a picture of me looking at the phone writing this down. Guess I can't verify, oh well how about fuck them and I'll simply take my money back
4. https://gyazo.com/1bc9e156c0a30211ec5f88b596f3501d Well fuck me again, how about I read about the disabled accounts on their page to find out why a month busting my ass in two jobs is being held up
5. https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000240791 Nothing, what about that? Shall I keep going?

I am so so angry at this that my head hurts, i'll take a rest but I will dig more evidence later. Let this be a lesson to you all, if they are selectively scamming the little guy, imagine how badly they are going to fuck up a few of the big ones.

after ltcgear scam inturned away from crypto, but after btc rises to 10 k i found 91 anon coins which i mined 3 years ago, i thought hey i just change the coin to btc, what worked on bitrex, but i can not withdrawel, crypto coins is an scammers paradise not more not less 😡😡😡, i am out forever!
kwahl45

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:55:54 AM

I have contacted the FBI cyber crimes division and filed a complaint

it may not do anything but these assholes at Bittrex need to pay!
samspaces
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:48:45 AM

Nice work.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:03:02 PM

From what I see, some users passing verification and have unlocked withdrawals.
(example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.msg25343373#msg25343373)

Is the problem is that the accounts are set up for fake data and Bittrex without an announcement demanded verification or do not want to verify accounts at all?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
samspaces
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:17:15 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 01:31:24 PM by samspaces

From what I see, some users passing verification and have unlocked withdrawals.
(example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.msg25343373#msg25343373)

Is the problem is that the accounts are set up for fake data and Bittrex without an announcement demanded verification or do not want to verify accounts at all?

The 'problem' is that they are locking funds of users who have been trading there for years without warning. That borders if not equals theft.
Also, their online verification partner Jumio went bankrupt in 2016 and is owned by a co-founder of facebook. Their tos states they'll sell it all for the right profit.
potpockets

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:39:14 PM

I'm also having the same problem with them my ticket was over 18 days , no reply I try to reached them through their slack channel they told me tickets take several weeks especial the low priority until yesterday they kick my ass out of their Slack.
My money was stuck there no trading , No withdrawal , nothing and nothing empty account.

I wish they would just let me withdraw from their site and move on with my life. They really got me angry and stressed yesterday. I have even uploaded my passport. Why do these exchanges not have support? I guess it's difficult to find people but if you are making that kind of money have a plan. I am going to wait another day and then keep on a posting run warning everyone to avoid these people. I'll try to be more understanding but jesus, they even banned me from the chat room for asking.

Really friend 0.11BTC and a very small amount of somehow so the bittrex might want to steal. What happens and due to the skyrocketing price of btc has brought many new customers and all exchanges are not accounting for the volume the service is horrible.
With a little patience you should be able to get your bitcoins back.

hipo32

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:24:43 PM

hi reported bittrex.com to the ftc https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov

please take action and report them to and warn others not to get riped off like us.

Hi,
Can you please give some details under what section there you filled the report? I cant find exactly what were dealing with there,
so give some info please.

Thank you
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16618

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:12:28 PM

The 'problem' is that they are locking funds of users who have been trading there for years without warning. That borders if not equals theft.
I would get it if they - for whatever reason - want to block people from using their services. The right way to do this is to disable deposits, disable trading, and let users withdraw their funds.
What they're doing now is forcing people to get full-scale verification to be able to trade 100BTC ($1 million!) per day. They know that if they would allow users to withdraw, those users are gone forever. And they also know that users who are forced to send full verification up to crazy selfies, are more likely to use the service after they had to verify anyway.

It's very unethical to use people's own money to force them to do things they don't want to, and indeed, that comes very close to theft.
I'm curious to see if they actually get away with this, cause if they do, they steal a small fortune. Kinda like the Mt.Gox guy who gets almost a billion dollars profit out of going bankrupt.

tommyj11

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:44:00 PM

until this is solved, use bittrex with caution, do not store more than you're willing to loose on their exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: