Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bittrex is a scam website - AVOID!- WITH PROOF!!  (Read 77822 times)
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:46:23 PM

If you can withdraw your money, do it. This exchange is absolute garbage. Run by greedy fucks. Having to verify just to withdraw cryptos is stupid. I didn't have to verify to deposit now, did I? Oh of course not, they will allow you to deposit 1 million btc if you want but withdraw?? OH NO, WE DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO WITHDRAW, they might be money laundering, oh come on, fuck off. If I ever get verified I will just withdraw everything and never comeback to this idiotic exchange. No one should use this, ever.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rticul8

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:21:52 AM

If being able to withdraw my funds meant sending a selfie, I'd do it.  My issue is that I started a support ticket to find out what the next step is to verify my account but it's been 7 days and I still haven't received a reply.
kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:38:33 AM

The problem with this verification stuff is that the BASIC verify does not work, at least I've not seen a single person report being able to withdraw after submitting Basic information. I submitted mine a month back and the 'system' returned a msg about not being able to find me or some garbage. I've lived in the same house and have had the same phone number for a long time, I know damn well the info was correct. The only way to get your money back, as of right now at least, is to go through their full photo w/ ID process.

They should have allowed people who already had funds on the site a period of time to withdraw their coins before implementing these new rules.
ecky87

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:49:12 AM

Is there a bittrex phone number we can call?
Peris

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:30:09 AM

Bittrex has blocked my account without previous notification. The verification they ask for is not working. I posted a ticket and got no response like many others...In the website they say it could take more than a week to verify my ID. This is totally unacceptable and so unprofessional. Please do not use this website it looks to me as this is A TOTAL SCUM. I will give them one week and a half and then take legal action to claim my money.

Remember they are not reliable and probably if you use their service you will put your coins at risk.

riils

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:35:19 AM

Same type of horror story for me. Funds stuck at Bittrex, 0 BTC withdrawal limit.
sp_Darkman

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:24:13 PM

you  believe or not bittrex is scam .
my account 2 month ago get disabled and support not answer my ticket

https://s2.postimg.org/l0lmvm32x/bittrex.png
Ahmat faisol

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:55:11 PM

Very good info to follow. I'm a bit hesitant if the scam bitrek market is visible from a site long enough in the field of criptocurrency.
And seen from your protests clearly visible bitrek scam market.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:55:19 PM

If being able to withdraw my funds meant sending a selfie, I'd do it.  My issue is that I started a support ticket to find out what the next step is to verify my account but it's been 7 days and I still haven't received a reply.

7 days isn't that long since there are some members who sent their IDs over a month ago , but still bittrex hasn't responded or paid them the money
IDK why people are still using them when they are clearly seeing how bittrex is treating some members
the only way to stop their behavior is to stop using them , it's so easy to scam  when the community don't care about others problems
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:16:07 PM

Hi guys.

Sadly, i've been scammed too.

I still can deposit as much as i want on my bittrex account, but i can't withdaw even one satoshi. This is very very unfair.

It's important to inform everyone about bittrex actions as soon as possible. This situation remember me so much Cryptsy story... do you remember it? Lot of people where experiencing delays in withdawals from cryptsy exchange... then one day they simply disappeared.

If you still can withdraw your fund, do it as soon as possible.... before you get a 0 btc withdrawal limit, without notice.

Ethminer2x

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:40:10 PM

My friend got some true with it such same as almost people here. They are locking withdraw request and asked for enchanting. But they only accept passport not even Government ID accept here.
That's terribly.
eunice6ix

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:00:33 AM

1. if you deposit a large amount, they will disable your account and never reply.
2. if you contact their support they will not rely.
3. if you try to log in they will change your desk login details and then you are not allowed to reset your password.
4. You can not take your money back either!
5. Their verifications don't work on top of it, you are stuck in limbo.

They stole all of my money, took me for everything and I have never used them even once. They are truly the lowest form of scum on this planet. This is a warning to all to PULL OUT your money now as they are going to take you all for everything you have.

1. bullshit auto response that makes absolutely no sense https://postimg.org/image/hpsrl3sg1/
2. https://postimg.org/image/se13xorsx/ -  look my account is disabled on my first ever try, well I better go verify my phone number and promptly resolve this issue
3. https://postimg.org/image/g0o9qs24h/- This is 100% without question the code.  I am not going to take a picture of me looking at the phone writing this down. Guess I can't verify, oh well how about fuck them and I'll simply take my money back
4. https://gyazo.com/1bc9e156c0a30211ec5f88b596f3501d Well fuck me again, how about I read about the disabled accounts on their page to find out why a month busting my ass in two jobs is being held up
5. https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000240791 Nothing, what about that? Shall I keep going?

I am so so angry at this that my head hurts, i'll take a rest but I will dig more evidence later. Let this be a lesson to you all, if they are selectively scamming the little guy, imagine how badly they are going to fuck up a few of the big ones.

This is terrible. Thanks for the heads up.
freshprinceofbelair

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:28:14 AM

if you enable 2fa and lost your device or reinstalled the app . then you are f****d pretty hard . believe me this has happened to me on my skrill account . google should come with a simple solution which they still haven't.
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:32:52 AM

Hey guys, to anyone who doesn't already have 2FA on your Bittrex account, please TURN IT ON NOW. There is NO EXCUSE for not having it on and it GREATLY REDUCES your risk of being hacked.
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:14:35 AM

Hey guys, to anyone who doesn't already have 2FA on your Bittrex account, please TURN IT ON NOW. There is NO EXCUSE for not having it on and it GREATLY REDUCES your risk of being hacked.

Google is my enemy, no chance for supporting the terminator.
ashokatano

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:04:11 AM

Similar issues here. Name Mismatch on account verification and suddenly I can't access my money. Opened a support ticket but been ignored for almost 2 weeks now.

I was able to sent over $2k (which grew to $6k) but can't get it out!

I was never informed while putting the money in that I need to be verified to withdraw it. I'm not sure what they are playing at but here in UK this is illegal. It's up to them to make sure people entering legal agreement with them have access to all the info ( e.g. couple weeks back, there was a court case where guy successfully argued he didn't need to pay a parking fine, he parked illegally but he got away with it because the signs were not easily visible from where he parked). I'm a professional person, not some student using his pocket money to do a bit of trading. I'm really busy now until Christmas but if my issue is not resolved by then I'm starting a legal process.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:26:28 AM

if you enable 2fa and lost your device or reinstalled the app . then you are f****d pretty hard . believe me this has happened to me on my skrill account . google should come with a simple solution which they still haven't.

Whenever you enable 2fa they give you a code in case something like that happens. So there is already a solution, you just didn't save the code. It doesn't matter whether you enable 2fa on bittrex or not though, they still wont let me withdraw, pathetic exchange.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:28:16 AM

I had verified with bittrex and never encountered any issues so far. maybe users should be made aware that they need to get themselves verify to prevent any withdrawal issues.

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:23:23 PM

I had verified with bittrex and never encountered any issues so far. maybe users should be made aware that they need to get themselves verify to prevent any withdrawal issues.

No, bittrex is a scam and if you can withdraw you should right now. Thousands of users are trying to get their accounts verified but their support system hasn't responded for months. Check their twitter: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange They don't even care, they respond to like 3-4 tickets now and then and call it a day, it's pathetic and borderline scam.
Roshfor

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:41:18 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 05:25:50 PM by Roshfor

Where are you from @ngelcryptopia? I bet you are usa or canadian citizen, that is why  you are not having problems with your bittrex account, because they prefer to fuck with middle-east or eastern-european citizens. My account has been disabled since October and guess what, nobody at bittrex gives a fuck about that, so anybody here who can provide a legal advise is most welcome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: