Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:46:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bittrex is a scam website - AVOID!- WITH PROOF!!  (Read 77822 times)
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:06:36 PM

Even if it's a scam, it does work and pay returns. So far I got no problem with bittrex.

Such stupid noobs are the fuel which keeps scam engine working. Believe it? Thousands of people are complaining and sharing their stories and the moron is telling people that s/he  has no problem with Bittrex. Of course you have no problem there is no way for scammers to make problem for every single user  if they want to have their scam up and running for more few weeks or months. And these bastards in bittrex are sophisticated  enough to rip their users segment by segment and step by step. Get your ass out of their reach if you are not a fake id, noob.

Anyway, I just signed the petition, “FBI: Bittrex Class Action Law Suit.” I think this is important and everybody should support this action.
Here’s the link:
https://www.change.org/p/fbi-bittrex-class-action-law-suit?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=843513408

Yes, there is a huge problem when people that have no issues, at least yet, refuse to believe that their exchange is actually crap. Maybe not a full scam but still borderline scam. There are still plenty of people with millions stuck in there because they got their accounts disabled, and this has been going on for months. Also it seems that some coins are getting massive pumps with most of their volume (99.9%) on bittrex, is this just a coincidence or are they manipulating the market with all the stolen money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aliashraf
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174

Always remember the cause!

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:18:12 PM

Even if it's a scam, it does work and pay returns. So far I got no problem with bittrex.

Such stupid noobs are the fuel which keeps scam engine working. Believe it? Thousands of people are complaining and sharing their stories and the moron is telling people that s/he  has no problem with Bittrex. Of course you have no problem there is no way for scammers to make problem for every single user  if they want to have their scam up and running for more few weeks or months. And these bastards in bittrex are sophisticated  enough to rip their users segment by segment and step by step. Get your ass out of their reach if you are not a fake id, noob.

Anyway, I just signed the petition, “FBI: Bittrex Class Action Law Suit.” I think this is important and everybody should support this action.
Here’s the link:
https://www.change.org/p/fbi-bittrex-class-action-law-suit?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=843513408

Yes, there is a huge problem when people that have no issues, at least yet, refuse to believe that their exchange is actually crap. Maybe not a full scam but still borderline scam. There are still plenty of people with millions stuck in there because they got their accounts disabled, and this has been going on for months. Also it seems that some coins are getting massive pumps with most of their volume (99.9%) on bittrex, is this just a coincidence or are they manipulating the market with all the stolen money?
Of course they do dirty games like pump and dump with stolen coins. It is not new, Bittrex has been committing this crime from the first beginning. They are infamous for this.

And you know what? I think the timing was not random, the scam happened coherent with btc price surge, almost at the same hours!

This is the story: They were gambling with users' deposits as they have used to, then btc went high and higher while they were pumping shitcons and this way they trapped in their fraud, people wanted their btcs, while there were no btc. So, they had no choice other than stealing a significant portion of their user base's deposits to compensate their lost.

They have bought some time this way but it didn't help, btc continued sky rocketing and their shitcoins did not performed good enough, now they are in the worst situation ever which has just one single resolution: They should go behind the bars for 5 years or so and they already know it, otherwise they would have released people's deposits, the thing is, they just can't! They are just a bunch of broke gamblers.
Mahadi24

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:26:43 PM

If u say Bittrex is a Scam. people will laugh at you.But Bittrex have some strict rules. If you don't follow the rules you can simply loose your and its simple. To give a high secure service they are doing those privacy and rules setup. So at last I wanna tell you that maintain the rules and make a full Id verified Bittrex account everything will be fine & have a nice day.
aliashraf
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174

Always remember the cause!

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:45:48 PM

If u say Bittrex is a Scam. people will laugh at but they have some strict rules. If you don't follow the rules you can simply loose your and its simple. To give a high secure service they are doing those privacy and rules setup. So at last I wanna tell you that maintain the rules and make a full Id verified Bittrex account everything will be fine & have a nice day.

Go f**k yourself, with your fake id. It is not about 'rules'.

If a user's status doesn't comply with a site's 'rules' s/he has the right to get a polite message and get informed about the problem and should have option to simply quit the platform by closing the account while withdrawing her/his funds that has deposited there. Instead Bittrex has stolen coins from descent users who most of them (99%) already had been verified extensively (by uploading necessary documents, activating 2FA, ... ) .

So STFU and stop promoting scammers here.

Bittrex is the worst case of a scam ever in crypto ecosystem. They accuse their victims of what? Being criminals?

Criminals can deposit coins to Bittrex's pocket but they can't withdraw?

Is this what you piece of sh*t mean by 'rule' and 'security'?

What kind of a sh*t are these scammers? Some sort of a "super criminal" who is used to steal from ordinary criminals?  

To whom am I speaking but? A fake id made just for one simple purpose: faking a controversy about an obvious scam.
XinXan

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:10:34 PM

If u say Bittrex is a Scam. people will laugh at you.But Bittrex have some strict rules. If you don't follow the rules you can simply loose your and its simple. To give a high secure service they are doing those privacy and rules setup. So at last I wanna tell you that maintain the rules and make a full Id verified Bittrex account everything will be fine & have a nice day.

They maliciously changed their ToS without informing anyone, that's already a scam. They disabled accounts for no reason with no response, again a scam. They made everyone verify without any notice, again scam. If you want to make it mandatory for your users to verify to withdraw, don't let them deposit either before verifying, of course they don't care when you deposit money to their exchange, it's good for them.
XinXan

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:11:21 PM

Here’s the link:

Of course they do dirty games like pump and dump with stolen coins. It is not new, Bittrex has been committing this crime from the first beginning. They are infamous for this.

And you know what? I think the timing was not random, the scam happened coherent with btc price surge, almost at the same hours!

This is the story: They were gambling with users' deposits as they have used to, then btc went high and higher while they were pumping shitcons and this way they trapped in their fraud, people wanted their btcs, while there were no btc. So, they had no choice other than stealing a significant portion of their user base's deposits to compensate their lost.

They have bought some time this way but it didn't help, btc continued sky rocketing and their shitcoins did not performed good enough, now they are in the worst situation ever which has just one single resolution: They should go behind the bars for 5 years or so and they already know it, otherwise they would have released people's deposits, the thing is, they just can't! They are just a bunch of broke gamblers.

Funny thing is that they are supposedly doing this to prevent market manipulation when they themselves seem to be doing it. Just a bunch of scammers because the community allows it.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:23:57 AM

Wow...

Anyone in here remember mintpal or cryptsy?

I get it maybe peoples accounts have been frozen and such but I have used bittrex for 3.5 years and haven't had a single problem.

They have added countless coins based on customer demand.

When poloniex had massive problems due to the surge in customers during the spring they stepped up as a viable and secure alternative.

In my experience they have always been transparent about things. As long as your not breaking their rules I dont see why anyone would have a problem.

If your new to crypto understand that the exchanges now days are way more professional and transparent to regulators than ever before, be thankful you weren't trading back in 2013/2014 when people's money literally got stolen from them.

On a final note yall shouldnt be keeping alot of coin on exchanges anyway, only keep small amounts to trade with on there. If you keep alot on there you are asking for trouble anyways, always be in control of your private keys.
tenyom

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:31:22 AM

I don't know why it happen to you..I hope it will get resolve soon... I know that they have a min. deposit and if the min. is not reached, the money will disappeared.  But so far for me is been good trading in bittrex
XinXan

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:36:04 AM

Wow...

Anyone in here remember mintpal or cryptsy?

I get it maybe peoples accounts have been frozen and such but I have used bittrex for 3.5 years and haven't had a single problem.

They have added countless coins based on customer demand.

When poloniex had massive problems due to the surge in customers during the spring they stepped up as a viable and secure alternative.

In my experience they have always been transparent about things. As long as your not breaking their rules I dont see why anyone would have a problem.

If your new to crypto understand that the exchanges now days are way more professional and transparent to regulators than ever before, be thankful you weren't trading back in 2013/2014 when people's money literally got stolen from them.

On a final note yall shouldnt be keeping alot of coin on exchanges anyway, only keep small amounts to trade with on there. If you keep alot on there you are asking for trouble anyways, always be in control of your private keys.

They haven't been transparent at all, they have changed their ToS without any notice + making old accounts unverified and taking away the option to withdraw. That's not professional. Not getting a response from their support in 4 months is not professional, locking accounts without explanation is not professional. Wake up.
cristiang

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:20:37 AM

Is amazing the kind of bllshit some people can spread freely here. It's an obvious freaking scam people, WTF.

You can't just change your rules without any advise, and you can't operate without a customer support because come on that sht that they have is not a customer support there is no human answering or fixing your problems for months.

They are a scam website, maybe they weren't in the past I don't care about that, but they are scamming people nowadays, and they are taking advantage of international customers specially who can't take legal actions against them.
John_Slater

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:22:17 AM

Never got a problem with bittrex support. It takes them a week to reply but the do reply
CryptoGravy

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:20:01 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 07:08:25 AM by CryptoGravy

Speaking of transparency...

Has anyone else noticed that Bittrex, LLC very quietly closed operations in Las Vegas, Nevada only to pop up as Bittrex, INC. in a DIFFERENT STATE (and DIFFERENT jurisdiction): Now they've SUDDENLY reappeared as the same (although different legal structure) in Bellevue, Washington.

ALL former complaints against the LLC are MAGICALLY INVALID due to Bittrex MOVING outside the regulatory agencies jurisdiction and changing legal status.  Hmm....

QUESTION:  If YOU owned the 3rd largest cryptocurrency-exchange and made such a RUSHED AND DRASTIC CHANGE  to new headquarters with a new legal identity, wouldn't you be SHOUTING your success from the rooftops?!  (Well... maybe not if your new address includes an APARTMENT number AND your new legal identity already has 129 COMPLAINTS within the FIRST WEEK at your new appartment headquarters.)

Instead... NO ANNOUNCEMENT WHATSOEVER, NOT EVEN A WHISPER... perhaps Bittrex just wanted to escape the (legal) heat in Las Vegas...  erhmh....

Bittrex has also removed any and all phone contact from domain and business registration.

(Isn't it against ICANN policy to NOT have valid contact info?) Funny enough (or not), the domain Bittrex.com expires in January with no sign of renewal.  Hmmrmh...

In any case, HERE is the NEW Bittrex contact information that Bittrex NEVER GAVE US, along with some links to relevant regulatory agencies.

https://www.bbb.org/northwest/business-reviews/virtual-currency/bittrex-inc-in-bellevue-wa-1000048938

(You can submit a complaint at the link above)

Bittrex, Inc.
788 110th Ave NE Apt N3103
Bellevue, WA 98004-8429

Business Management
Mr. Rami Kawach, Director
Mr. Richie Lai, Director
Mr. William Shihara, Director

ONLY 129 complaints filed against BITTREX, INC. and the BBB Northwest file has only been open for 6 DAYS (since Dec. 15th).

Who knows how many regulatory complaints they ignored and left behind in Las Vegas...

Besides BBB Northwest, you can also file a complaint through the Washington State Attorney General's Office...

http://www.atg.wa.gov/fileacomplaint.aspx

Sure, nothing is wrong here cuz a few randoms say "it works for me" (yet mention nothing of withdrawals or the problems HUNDREDS of others are experiencing...)

I'd love to think this is just growing pains but companies that WANT to be legit, ACT LEGIT and so far Bittrex has does nothing but.

Make of it what you will.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:08:24 AM

Speaking of transparency...

Has anyone else noticed that Bittrex, LLC very quietly closed operations in Las Vegas, Nevada only to pop up as Bittrex, INC. in a DIFFERENT STATE (and DIFFERENT jurisdiction): Now they've SUDDENLY reappeared as the same (although different legal structure) in Bellevue, Washington.

ALL former complaints against the LLC are MAGICALLY INVALID due to Bittrex MOVING outside the regulatory agencies jurisdiction and changing legal status.  Hmm....

QUESTION:  If YOU owned the 3rd largest cryptocurrency-exchange and made such a RUSHED AND DRASTIC CHANGE  to new headquarters with a new legal identity, wouldn't you be SHOUTING your success from the rooftops?!  (Well... maybe not if your new address includes an APARTMENT number AND your new legal identity already has 129 COMPLAINTS within the FIRST WEEK at your new appartment headquarters.)

Instead... NO ANNOUNCEMENT WHATSOEVER, NOT EVEN A WHISPER... perhaps Bittrex just wanted to escape the (legal) heat in Las Vegas...  erhmh....

Bittrex has also removed any and all phone contact from domain and business registration.

(Isn't it against ICANN policy to NOT have valid contact info?) Funny enough (or not), the domain Bittrex.com expires in January with no sign of renewal.  Hmmrmh...

In any case, HERE is the NEW Bittrex contact information that Bittrex NEVER GAVE US, along with some links to relevant regulatory agencies.

https://www.bbb.org/northwest/business-reviews/virtual-currency/bittrex-inc-in-bellevue-wa-1000048938

(You can submit a complaint at the link above)

Bittrex, Inc.
788 110th Ave NE Apt N3103
Bellevue, WA 98004-8429

Business Management
Mr. Rami Kawach, Director
Mr. Richie Lai, Director
Mr. William Shihara, Director

ONLY 129 complaints filed against BITTREX, INC. and the BBB Northwest file has only been open for 6 DAYS (since Dec. 15th).

Who knows how many regulatory complaints they ignored and left behind in Las Vegas...

Besides BBB Northwest, you can also file a complaint through the Washington State Attorney General's Office...

http://www.atg.wa.gov/fileacomplaint.aspx

Sure, nothing is wrong here cuz a few randoms say "it works for me" (yet mention nothing of withdrawals or the problems HUNDREDS of others are experiencing...)

I'd love to think this is just growing pains but companies that WANT to be legit, ACT LEGIT and so far Bittrex has does nothing but.

Make of it what you will.

Wait but isn't that illegal? All the complains they had before should still be valid, no? I don't know much about laws there but what they are doing seems to be literally illegal.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
jrhubbell88

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:17:26 PM

So yes, they are definitely either compromised or a scam all together. A few weeks ago, I transferred a small amount of BTC into their exchange for the purpose of buying NEO. A month later, still no NEO and do not have my BTC back because they changed all of the fee limits making it impossible to get my BTC back.

Yesterday, I called them to find out how to get the fee set to what it needed to be to allow me to move my BTC. The guy was very friendly, was trying to "help" me for over an hour. Said he needed to remote into my computer and change something with the server etc. So of course, I let him do it, the screen kept going blank on my side to where I could not see what he was doing. I'm waiting and waiting on him to be done with what he is doing and the line went dead. I tried to call back several times and the phone number is not reachable now.....

I open up my computer, that is still "being controlled by a cloud administrator," and see that he logged into my coinbase account, purchased $716.00 worth of BTC and sent it to himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both numbers on google are not their phone numbers or the lines are being rerouted! Thankfully it comes out of my credit card and I can report it but then I was on hold for 3 hours strait with coinbase without ever talking to a human, to get it reported, never got a hold of them either.....JUST BEWARE!!! They will steal your shit....

And my BTC is still stuck in their "exchange" ...or whatever the fuck they are running
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:03:45 PM

I have deposited 0.25 BTC and the amount is not showing up in my Balance.
Transaction : https://blockchain.info/tx/3d676a49827071eccb8c944a47216a55170857335761f8a5908779d10ca737d7
Bittrex deposit address: 1CeJVuEHPqLG4BQBqx4Ugq7nKKwXNkv39P

Opened a support request but at this point i doubt they reply.

We have to catch them.
Let's find out their identity.

We have to contact CloudFlare and ask who those people are !!
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:35:46 PM

1. if you deposit a large amount, they will disable your account and never reply.
2. if you contact their support they will not rely.
3. if you try to log in they will change your desk login details and then you are not allowed to reset your password.
4. You can not take your money back either!
5. Their verifications don't work on top of it, you are stuck in limbo.

They stole all of my money, took me for everything and I have never used them even once. They are truly the lowest form of scum on this planet. This is a warning to all to PULL OUT your money now as they are going to take you all for everything you have.

1. bullshit auto response that makes absolutely no sense https://postimg.org/image/hpsrl3sg1/
2. https://postimg.org/image/se13xorsx/ -  look my account is disabled on my first ever try, well I better go verify my phone number and promptly resolve this issue
3. https://postimg.org/image/g0o9qs24h/- This is 100% without question the code.  I am not going to take a picture of me looking at the phone writing this down. Guess I can't verify, oh well how about fuck them and I'll simply take my money back
4. https://gyazo.com/1bc9e156c0a30211ec5f88b596f3501d Well fuck me again, how about I read about the disabled accounts on their page to find out why a month busting my ass in two jobs is being held up
5. https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000240791 Nothing, what about that? Shall I keep going?

I am so so angry at this that my head hurts, i'll take a rest but I will dig more evidence later. Let this be a lesson to you all, if they are selectively scamming the little guy, imagine how badly they are going to fuck up a few of the big ones.

To everyone who's having issues with this, it seems as if this is a pretty wide scale problem. However, one way that it was fixed to have it go viral on reddit as seen here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7jaf2r/bittrex_has_stolen_my_money/

The OP was in a similar spot as many responses on this thread and after this post gained hundred of upvotes, the OP updated the post stating that Bittrex had unfroze his account. These guys are really fishy, and it's probably best to stay away from them, but maybe commenting on the reddit post will help chances of your case being seen. I have no clue how Bittrex is operating like this...

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:47:47 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 07:58:11 PM by Lionel

@player514
They can act like that because we are not gonna physically beat them.

We must find their identity and a group of us must go together at their place and give them what they deserve.

Is that difficult??
If CloudFlare doesn't want to reveal us the Bittrex owners names, we beat the Cloudflare employees too

I prefer giving a punch to someone than losing thousands of bucks, don't you ?

----

EDIT: now i finally see my 0.25 BTC on my balance.
Just after i started reporting my case on here... very strange coincidence
deathwish

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:20:03 PM

I did have problems getting Verified on Bittrrex but that got resolved in 2 weeks. They did send out an email explaining the delay. But then I couldn't pull out some BTCs when I wanted them.

I have some advice to my fellow newbies..

Some of the posts here, however, are a little scary. We should all ensure that what we post here do not increase to the FUD going around.
For example, many people mentioned that their BTC transaction do not show up. But they eventually got it. I too had a similar case when I started. I too thought that it is lost or a scam. But the fact was that BTC transactions at a time of a heavy is VERY VERY slow. We should keep that in mind. If you have a transaction Id for your transaction, It can Always be tracked.

Secondly, DO NOT  give access to anyone on your computer. NO one can remote in and fix you problems for you. JUST don't do it. Ask them for instructions on what to do and you do it yourself to fix the problems. Support staff of crytocurrency related services have no business taking remote of your machines. There is nothing they have to do ON YOUR COMPUTER.   

Btw... I think Coinbase is a bigger problem Smiley. They very conveniently lock out buy and sell when the prices are low. 

Lewnatic

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:00:32 PM

Have an account set to "new" after i tried to move some BTC from it. There are currently 4000$ trapped inside this account.

Its especially annoying since i just bought some ARK that of course are not staking in the wallet.
I wrote an ticket to them 16 days ago and get no response.

Request #663985
yes Bittrex! Please reply if you read that.

To everyone involved with this exchange i can say, try to avoid it. At least as long as they need to sort this out.
Its really time we get good decentralized exchanges!

For everyone trying to read more:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BittrexScam/

Also those guys are preparing a lawsuit right now.
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:54:23 PM

My account is still locked. No response from support.

Are they already running away? Is bittrex the new criptsy?

So sad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: