Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:10:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bittrex is a scam website - AVOID!- WITH PROOF!!  (Read 77822 times)
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:43:02 PM

No I do not think bittrex will be the new cryptsy, things are much different now.

Remember cryptsy was hacked by malicious code uploaded by....vegascoin? Some crap like that I can't remember.

Bittrex has a higher standard for coins being added and their code review is way better.

Now before everyone in this thread jumps me for supporting them I will empathize with everyone that it does suck to have funds
locked up.

Remember that crypto currency exchanges are in a huge grey area right now, and these markets move soooo fast. It's nearly impossible
for them to handle the influx of customers and volume this fast!! The same thing happened to poloniex last spring, also keep in mind that they are also
trying to follow and comply with ever increasing eyes from regulators.

If your funds are locked I encourage you to just take some deep breaths, the regulators are well aware of crimes of now defunct
exchanges mt.gox, cryptsy and mintpal..they arent going to let bittrex rob you guys.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BabyFacedGuy

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:45:21 PM

Did all the 5 things happen to you ? I thought they were a serious enterprise.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:28:02 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 12:00:37 AM by mymenace

No I do not think bittrex will be the new cryptsy, things are much different now.

Remember cryptsy was hacked by malicious code uploaded by....vegascoin? Some crap like that I can't remember.

Bittrex has a higher standard for coins being added and their code review is way better.

Now before everyone in this thread jumps me for supporting them I will empathize with everyone that it does suck to have funds
locked up.

Remember that crypto currency exchanges are in a huge grey area right now, and these markets move soooo fast. It's nearly impossible
for them to handle the influx of customers and volume this fast!! The same thing happened to poloniex last spring, also keep in mind that they are also
trying to follow and comply with ever increasing eyes from regulators.

If your funds are locked I encourage you to just take some deep breaths, the regulators are well aware of crimes of now defunct
exchanges mt.gox, cryptsy and mintpal..they arent going to let bittrex rob you guys.

the operators of all these exchanges stole the coins
they were  not hacked

only exchange where operator did not steal coins is BTC-E, their funds were stolen by the US government

Grin
dudester

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:39:36 PM

I am also waiting for my BTC which has vanished...!
Its been 2 weeks since my BTC transfer of approx $1000 showed up in deposit history but no funds in Account.
No response from support, what is going on?

Bittrex, if you are out there, PLEASE respond to support ticket 770645

I am getting concerned seeing so many posts wondering if they have been scammed...
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:23:02 AM

My account is still locked. No response from support.

Are they already running away? Is bittrex the new criptsy?

So sad.

Now a days bittrex is also giving the same problems like poloniex and support people are not responding to people problems. So it makes people to think about negative but of they drag like this people will feel more negative about bittrex exchange.

Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:57:21 PM

So sad.

Now a days bittrex is also giving the same problems like poloniex and support people are not responding to people problems. So it makes people to think about negative but of they drag like this people will feel more negative about bittrex exchange.

I don't understand how you can equalize poloniex and bittrex here.

I'm using poloniex without any issue. Poloniex never set my account to "new" locking my funds as bittrex did.

Poloniex is fair, bittrex is not.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:03:11 PM

Bittrex seems to be doing a full gox/cryptsy thing. My account of 2+ years suddenly got reset to "new" and they basically locked me out, since their basic verification doesn't work and there is no fucking way I'm sending them my dox. Luckily I only had some dust there.

Support people are just flat out lying and/or stalling, using KYC as an excuse and basically laughing at me - "are you gonna sue us for $30?" (not in those exact words but that's the gist of it).

I left neg trust for the few Bittrex accounts on this forum. If anyone knows of any others - let me know.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=96390
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=252559
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=252476
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=388575
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:55:47 PM

Bittrex seems to be doing a full gox/cryptsy thing. My account of 2+ years suddenly got reset to "new" and they basically locked me out, since their basic verification doesn't work and there is no fucking way I'm sending them my dox. Luckily I only had some dust there.

Support people are just flat out lying and/or stalling, using KYC as an excuse and basically laughing at me - "are you gonna sue us for $30?" (not in those exact words but that's the gist of it).

I left neg trust for the few Bittrex accounts on this forum. If anyone knows of any others - let me know.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=96390
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=252559
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=252476
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=388575

Well done!

I wish i could give them negative trust too, but i think i can't cause i don't have a green positive trust level.

There are really many users involved in this fraudolent action. Personally i have a few btc cents there, but i'm not going to give them my id card.
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:32:59 PM

So sad.

I don't understand how you can equalize poloniex and bittrex here.

I'm using poloniex without any issue. Poloniex never set my account to "new" locking my funds as bittrex did.

Poloniex is fair, bittrex is not.

As of beginning next year, Poloniex will do forced KYC too.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:38:44 AM

As of beginning next year, Poloniex will do forced KYC too.

No.

https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.12.27-Notice-to-legacy-account-holders/

Withdrawals will remain enabled at the daily withdrawal limits prior to the deadline.

Poloniex will only announce a verification deadline at the beginning of the year, not force it immediately, and will still allow withdrawals for legacy accounts. Apples and cucumbers compared to the shithole that is Bittrex. For all its faults Poloniex is actually run by a somewhat competent person, whereas Bittrex seems to have Paul Vernon's long-lost evil twin brother in charge. What Bittrex is doing is essentially theft, and combined with their generally shady and secretive nature it raises serious questions about their solvency.

Yeah, I know, I shouldn't be so bitter about ~$30 but these shitcoining scammers really get on my nerves.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:08:28 AM

I logged in many months back and seen a msg about getting verified then closed it.
I had sent out a couple hundred in BTC to Localbitcoins ok though.
I now have about $37 worth in there i assume is stuck.. simply because the amount is too small to withdraw.

Anyway i have wondered if 1 or more staffer ripped people off before.
I met a guy named Ryan on Cryptsy IRC way back and he seemed legit but i don't know the others.
hard to say what is going on i think.. they keep the public in the dark yet have to work with AML law.
This type of thing is only going to get worse in crypto.

EDIT:
Yeah mine is flagged as new also even though i was there since they started years ago.

FUD first & ask questions later™
bgpsq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:04:26 AM

我有50+BTC只能看不能提,我每天担心,操 不如干脆点把平台关了也好让我死了心.
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:19:59 AM

I also have a bitterx problem. So far, withdrawals have worked, but after a while the payout did not work. I had the Basic verification met. They wanted Enhanced Verification, I sent the necessary documents, but the verification failed. I sent a request to their recommendation at https://support.bittrex.com/. I've been waiting for 12 days. No response has been received so far to help me solve this problem.
I do not know what's going on with Bittrex. I have been registered for 3 years and I was satisfied with it. I'm a little skeptical now. I also have the BTC arrested on my account. I wait and see.

took about 3 months before i could get enhanced verification once they zeroed out withdraws for my basic account that i had for years. just keep trying. and yeah what a pita.
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:16:40 PM

I logged in many months back and seen a msg about getting verified then closed it.
I had sent out a couple hundred in BTC to Localbitcoins ok though.
I now have about $37 worth in there i assume is stuck.. simply because the amount is too small to withdraw.

Anyway i have wondered if 1 or more staffer ripped people off before.
I met a guy named Ryan on Cryptsy IRC way back and he seemed legit but i don't know the others.
hard to say what is going on i think.. they keep the public in the dark yet have to work with AML law.
This type of thing is only going to get worse in crypto.

EDIT:
Yeah mine is flagged as new also even though i was there since they started years ago.

bittrex are %100 verified Asian criminal syndicate working primarily out of B.C. canada/Seattle area.
we are implementing doxxing all bittrex operatives ~ deploy crypto embargo like cryptsy is now in effect :\ meh

~~~ good to see you bud<<<

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Mahshad Han

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:41:31 AM

Please Help me, everyone:

Did your issue with Bittrex account finally resolved or not? How long you were/are waiting?

I have a **verification issue**  with Bittrex account. My account has been blocked for last two months. Can't do anything, trade or withdraw.

I haven't got a response from their support team except some automated emails.

I am so frustrated. I can't believe all my coins/saving are gone. Any advice?

My ticket #481704

Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

Did your issue with Bittrex account finally resolved or not? How long you were/are waiting?

I have a **verification issue**  with Bittrex account. My account has been blocked for last two months. Can't do anything, trade or withdraw.

My ticket #481704

So you have your account disabled, right? I believe it's harder to get it enabled again than getting verified which you might need to do too. Personally what I did was the ''2FA trick''. I had a verification problem pending for like 3-4 weeks so I decided to try the trick. You have to open a new ticket with the subject of ''Disable 2FA'' and once they respond and you provide the required information for them to disable your 2fa you can ask them in the same ticket to enable your account again. If you are lucky and you get a good moderator you will get your account enabled again, if not you can always try again or try to ask them why your account got blocked. Hope this helps, if you have more questions feel free to pm me.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Mahshad Han

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:56:00 PM

My ticket #481704

So you have your account disabled, right? I believe it's harder to get it enabled again than getting verified which you might need to do too. Personally what I did was the ''2FA trick''. I had a verification problem pending for like 3-4 weeks so I decided to try the trick. You have to open a new ticket with the subject of ''Disable 2FA'' and once they respond and you provide the required information for them to disable your 2fa you can ask them in the same ticket to enable your account again. If you are lucky and you get a good moderator you will get your account enabled again, if not you can always try again or try to ask them why your account got blocked. Hope this helps, if you have more questions feel free to pm me.

Yes, My account is disabled. "YOUR ACCOUNT CANNOT BE AUTOMATICALLY ENABLED AT THIS TIME" and it says "contact Support" which I did 50 days ago. I can log-in and see my wallet but I can't do any trade or withdraw. This happened when I was trying to do Enhance Verification after basic verification failed. I submitted ID picture but gave me the "name mismatch" error! I didn't use my US ID. Maybe that's why.

Thank you for the advice. I'll open a ticket for 2FA. Question. I don't want them to do something wrong that ended up losing my access too. Since My 2FA is working right now what do you recommend I describe as the issue for 2FA?

Thank you!
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:11:01 AM

My ticket #481704

Yes, My account is disabled. "YOUR ACCOUNT CANNOT BE AUTOMATICALLY ENABLED AT THIS TIME" and it says "contact Support" which I did 50 days ago. I can log-in and see my wallet but I can't do any trade or withdraw. This happened when I was trying to do Enhance Verification after basic verification failed. I submitted ID picture but gave me the "name mismatch" error! I didn't use my US ID. Maybe that's why.

Thank you for the advice. I'll open a ticket for 2FA. Question. I don't want them to do something wrong that ended up losing my access too. Since My 2FA is working right now what do you recommend I describe as the issue for 2FA?

Thank you!

Well mine was working too but they answer faster on the 2fa subjects than verification/disabled accounts subjects. When you submit the 2fa ticket just try not to log in to the website afterwards. They will answer with:

f you need two-factor removed after troubleshooting please reply with the following information, the more details you can provide the better:

1) Recent ip addresses you have logged into site with (You can find this by visiting, https://www.google.com/#q=what+is+my+ip+address )
2) Recent transaction ids for any withdrawals and deposits you have made to Bittrex
3) Recent balances in your account

For Accounts valued at over $1000 USD we will require additional information for proof of identity.

4)2 forms of government identification and a selfie of you holding one of those identifications where we can match your face. Please also write Bittrex and today's date on a piece of paper and hold it in the picture. Please make sure the text on your ID is readable in all photos. Note: This means we need all 3 things in 1 photo. You, your ID, and the paper with Bittrex and the date on it. Also we do not accept .pdf or zip files, or links to files.

When you provide them with all the needed information you can also ask them to verify and enable your account again.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

My ticket #481704

Thank you!

Well mine was working too but they answer faster on the 2fa subjects than verification/disabled accounts subjects. When you submit the 2fa ticket just try not to log in to the website afterwards. They will answer with:

f you need two-factor removed after troubleshooting please reply with the following information, the more details you can provide the better:

1) Recent ip addresses you have logged into site with (You can find this by visiting, https://www.google.com/#q=what+is+my+ip+address )
2) Recent transaction ids for any withdrawals and deposits you have made to Bittrex
3) Recent balances in your account

For Accounts valued at over $1000 USD we will require additional information for proof of identity.

4)2 forms of government identification and a selfie of you holding one of those identifications where we can match your face. Please also write Bittrex and today's date on a piece of paper and hold it in the picture. Please make sure the text on your ID is readable in all photos. Note: This means we need all 3 things in 1 photo. You, your ID, and the paper with Bittrex and the date on it. Also we do not accept .pdf or zip files, or links to files.

When you provide them with all the needed information you can also ask them to verify and enable your account again.

bittrex is confirmed scammers they should not be trusted with any personal information..who are the fuck are they? :\   =phishing

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:39:56 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 11:50:13 PM by iluvbitcoins

You guys have a reason to be mad, but there's a higher level of bullshit going on.
You haven't been verified for over a month, but you still have your balance intact, and you will probably get it someday.
They have removed dozens of tokens, and set a limt of 14 days to withdraw a delisted token.
It takes over a month to verify your account.
They have essentialy stolen each token that's been delisted from us.

EDIT:

I got a response  Shocked
I got an e-mail after 5 days, noticed it right now[says 2 days ago], they said the picture was blurry, so I submitted my ID again.
There is unlikely hope, tokens have been delisted on Jan 1, so there's only 1-2 days to be verified and withdraw.

Looking for a signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: