Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bittrex is a scam website - AVOID!- WITH PROOF!!  (Read 77822 times)
cinnamoon

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:28:41 PM

bittrex was the biggest scam and they got away with our money
us government should act and seize all their assets
is there really no sane person/entity to step up and do the job ??
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:59:27 PM

It's probably bullshit. Someone claiming he had access to all those exchanges, especially bittrex which never had an incident. I say, pics or it didn't happen!

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Bostraticus

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:03:53 PM

Bittrex still blocks my verified account without responding to my messages for a month now. This is a bad practice, and I hope that they will answer my support ticket 1532649 explaining the reason.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:18:25 PM

It's probably bullshit. Someone claiming he had access to all those exchanges, especially bittrex which never had an incident. I say, pics or it didn't happen!

probably real, bittrex time is short... they stole alot from me only a matter of time they will shut down *mark this post*  Roll Eyes  see ===> cryptopia connection to bittrex

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
dilaawe

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:28:15 PM

we need to read condition and policy have all details in there
meccaflare0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:41:11 PM

I deposited SYNX into bittrex to dump.
Deposit never showed up, never replied to my ticket...
It's been like 4 months

Also want to add. My account is over 5 years old and verified.
I sent like $10 of SYNX to test. And nothing.

Luckily I don't keep any coins on my exchange. I have at most 1 Monero on Bittrex.

The old crypto adage, if you don't hold the private keys you don't own'em.
gembitz

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:07:29 PM

It's been like 4 months

Luckily I don't keep any coins on my exchange. I have at most 1 Monero on Bittrex.

yeah because zero communication with the bitcoin community bittrex bill is no longer respected! Roll Eyes ...obviously don't use this exchange. meh

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:56:24 AM

It's been like 4 months

yeah because zero communication with the bitcoin community bittrex bill is no longer respected! Roll Eyes ...obviously don't use this exchange. meh

I'd been with Bittrex for many years and still haven't faced any problems at all. I am also verified with unlimited withdrawal limits. But volume is getting lower compared to those like Binance. but I haven't heard Bittrex having hacking issues compared to other exchanges too.
gembitz

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:13:28 PM

It's been like 4 months

I'd been with Bittrex for many years and still haven't faced any problems at all. I am also verified with unlimited withdrawal limits. But volume is getting lower compared to those like Binance. but I haven't heard Bittrex having hacking issues compared to other exchanges too.

they stole my coins and lied to me so i'll be happy when they are gone.  Roll Eyes  ~they used to be halfway legit even though they listed/dumped alot of their own insider coins...meh~

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:51:26 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2019, 08:07:15 AM by magisterr

Seems this is true. They offered to people SCAM IEO (RAID). And only after information was published in mass-media they canceled this IEO.
mrtrust

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:55:57 PM

Bittrex is SCAM!
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:26:05 AM

Bittrex is SCAM!
Oh, really! I am using bittrex since 2017 still now I have not faced any problem. And I think it is one of the most trusted exchange site in crypto world.
FinFx

Activity: 881
Merit: 272

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 04:08:45 PM

Bittrex does not credit my deposit for three months
help desk cannot help
in the ticket where my problem is described they don’t answer me since September 23
What are the methods of exposure?

https://cryptorg.net - cepвиc aвтoмaтизиpoвaннoй тopгoвли нa кpиптo биpжax/automated trading service at crypto exchanges
http://Cryptorg.exchange кpиптoбиpжa c бecплaтными бoтaми и ликвиднocтью Binance
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 04:46:51 PM

Bittrex does not credit my deposit for three months
help desk cannot help
in the ticket where my problem is described they don’t answer me since September 23
What are the methods of exposure?

From my  experience any  issues can be resolved  much faster if you publish it on  Bittrex official Slack channel.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 06:27:55 PM

Bittrex from number one exchange until slowly losing its steam from its users. Then here comes some scam controversies. I can see there is very small chance this exchange can retain its glory days. Bittrex will be closed soon because its volume is dying. Better for the remaining users to avoid.   
lacal

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 10:04:24 PM

I have 20k$+ on it, my account is disabled for absolutely no reason, maybe because I did not connect to it for few months... I sent them a request : they said that they want to close my account, I have 7 days to withdraw my funds before they close it permanently (4 days left). But I cant withdraw because it's disabled. I'm waiting for an answer from the support, but I'm afraid that they won't respond and close my account and keep my funds.. Did it happen to someone yet?

"Hello,
After a careful review of your account we have decided we no longer wish to continue our customer relationship with you. 
Please withdraw your funds within 7 days and respond back once you have withdrawn your funds so that we may close your account. 
If we have not heard back within 7 days your account will be permanently closed.
Best Regards,"
daneal stev

Activity: 280
Merit: 135

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 08:43:42 PM

I was subjected to a fraud similar to this process completely and it was through one of the investment sites where I deposited some money inside the site and when the money arrived at the site he blocked me and I was unable to log into the account again or retrieve the money and when I contact the support team I did not reach any answer to that. Be careful and beware of these sites as possible
User141

Activity: 6
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 06:03:53 PM

Bittrex has long been a scam. 
They died how the exchange  in december 2017 yet... .
Since 2017, they’ve stolen millions. This scheme is long-standing.
Some of us have over  $20,000 stuck... .
Sign the petition today, and we will mobilize to hire a lawyer to fight Bittrex in court and get our money back !!!
http://chng.it/79bCttmwVc
Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 08:49:35 AM

9k USD in crypto stuck there, verified user since 2017, suddenly my acc disabled with no explanation,
asking me to do KYC again, but when i click offered "start verification" button nothing happens...looks like scam
ZeusAlpha

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 05:51:37 AM

Sadly, I am another statistic of the great Bittrex scam that is going down right now.  My account has been fine for 4 years, 2fa enabled and I've never had an issue until suddenly, my account exceeded $10k USD and now it is disabled pending additional verification.  I filled out a PDF form and attached it to a support ticket on Zendesk.. the whole thing is extremely shady.  When you go on Telegram for support, scammers bombard you with DM's and the "admins" just tell you to be patient and wait for support.  If I ever get access to my funds, I will immediately withdrawal everything and shut it down, which is probably what everybody else is thinking, so it looks like a giant bank run at Bittrex except they won't let us run because they are holding our funds hostage to keep themselves afloat! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: