Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest Ethereum Wallet To Use?  (Read 16873 times)
beetlejam

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:21:19 AM

Use My Ether Wallet, I think it is the simplest one out there (and probably the most used)
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:22:50 AM

I am currently using myetherwallet which is very easy and very user friendly because i use it ever since when i was just getting started in ethereum and i don't encounter any problem with it and i think that it is the easiest wallet to use and the very convenient wallet to use since it has a lot of good features.
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:59:23 AM

Myetherwallet, I think, is the best ethereum wallet out there right now. But I cannot say that it is the easiest wallet to use, you must be familiar first with tokens and crypto to smoothly use the wallet. The "gas" or transaction fee can be very flexible as well like that of electrum where you can choose how much you are going to pay the blockchain for the speed of the transaction you are going to have. If you can comply with these, which are sort of simple enough for people that are really into crypto, then myetherwallet is the best ethereum wallet for you and for everyone that needs one.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:33:30 AM

I use myetherwallet and Imtoken wallet for my ethereuem.  Both are easy to use but I love imToken becuase its easier and all tokens are automatically added and registered in the wallet.  I usually loved it for airdrops but its also very good for ethereum itself. 

Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:48:41 AM

You can use myetherwallet to stored your coins.For airdrop and for bounty campaign i often used it.It convient and easy to use.User friendly.
bithuner

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:48:56 PM

I would use My Ether Wallet, is very easy to use that even my grandma could set on up!
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:19:20 PM

I use MyEtherWallet as my coin storage Myetherwallet is well integrated with a Trezor storage wallet that is quite safe in my opinion.
Aryan55

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:42:09 PM

yes etherum wallet is very good and I also use it. It is safe and secure if you safe your private key.
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:49:01 PM

I think the easiest ethereum wallet to use is myetherwallet.com because you can easily make wallet and you don't have to download it. Myetherwallet is use by most of people who hold ERC20 based tokens. I also use it to hold my eth and my tokens and I found it easy and safe but it was prone to phishers so be aware. If you want to use it be sure you are in the right website so you will not lose your tokens. It was an easy and user friendly wallet so no need to worry when using it. If you want an online wallet and don't want to download your wallet, use myetherwallet but don't forget to save your key.

RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:56:57 PM

Etherwallet for the win!

I'm using it since it's very easy to learn especially for newbies. If you have a wallet from My Etherwallet, you can use this to receive other coins from airdrops or bounty here in the forum.
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:02:24 PM

Myetherwallet and metamask is the easiest to use if you don't want to download anything and it's easy to add custom token in it. You can also use imtoken as it gives you notifications if there is new token incoming. But my vote goes to metamask as it's safer than Myetherwallet and can notify you if the site you're using is phising site.

Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:07:44 PM

im using myetherwallet.com and imtoken app! and with this 2,imtoken is more better and has a little gas consumption when sending ethereum to other wallet and it is more easy to use.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:13:27 PM

I use myetherwallet or M.E.W. for a year and i did not get any problems from it, I am holding my eth coins in this wallet and i think that it is really secured because i am not getting hacked for a long time. You can always ask people here in this forum for the best wallet to use whether it is an online or offline wallet.

Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:50:38 PM

Myetherwallet (MEW) is the easiest (and I believe the best) choice. There are other good choices, but MEW is best.
seaqrioy

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:01:12 PM

MyEtherWallet and MetaMask are good ETH wallet applications, the difference is that, MyEtherWallet lower requirements for the user, just have a web browser you can, even if it is IE.

Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:37:04 PM

I want to buy Ethereum.  I have bitcoin and i use electrum to store my bitcoins.  i find electrum pretty simple to use as i send/receive BTC with it.  I like the fact that you can restore you btc with the 12 word phrase etc.

I would like to download a wallet to store ETH where its very similar to how electrum does with bitcoin.  Can someone name me the best wallets to use to store ETH?

From what i read online, jaxx seems to be okay?  What about myethereum.org?  However someone told me they downloaded it but it took them several days to download it.  So this is the case with everyone?  I would want to download something like electrum for ethereum.  I do not want to download anything that is very complicated as im not tech savy person etc.

I consider wallets with personal apps more safer than the ones on the websites like myethereum.org .
The ETH wallet that I use and would recommend you is coinbase , you can have this app from playstore , you can even keep BTC and LTC in the wallet, it has a dashboard displaying the valuegraph of different crptos , comparatively it is the safest and also not to forget user-friendly wallet.
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:40:34 PM

It will be myetherwallet.com use metamask and create a paperwallet to be more secure.

SOHAIB BAIG

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:43:29 PM

I am using myetherwallet.com this is so easy and secure wallet to use
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:43:45 PM

I use my ether wallet to store my tokens. In my view,  my ether wallet is safe and easy to access.
However you have to be careful in keeping your private key. Don't let anybody know your private key.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:28:09 PM

Has most people has said I am also using myether wallet and it is safe and secure in its applicability, you can also do your research about its pros also and make your decision on which wallet to use.
It's safe and secure and as a MEW user we have to be aware of many times that other users that has been hacked. We need to take a look on the website address carefully as most of us are too lazy for checking that thing. This has been warned for many times and yet there are still some users probably newbies that are keep on complaining that their MEW has been hacked but the fault is they didn't checked it out that they logged in through a phishing site.

Well that's true some newbies using myether wallet mostly experienced those scenario. Despite of how easy for this type of wallet to use, the vulnerability of being hacked is always there because of the human error or the mis handling of its security key, which isn't intended to be publicly submitted to application form like airdrops or some bounty campaigns. Laziness of a new person is big factor why ot happend, that's why its very important to deeply check every moment you been dead with different sites and always think for the safety of your asset specially if you're an investor of an ico.
That's the right way of calling it, it's a human error that other users are being hacked because of negligence and for not being aware that there are too many people that has been hacked with their MEW account before. I don't blame those people which you are calling as a lazy one, they really don't know that these hacks are happening. It's either they are illiterate and still lack of experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: