Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:52:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: - Why I'm STILL NOT selling my Ripple XRP ❤️  (Read 9527 times)
Boxxl (OP)

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:25:19 PM

They only have +100 banks..
You still need to wait 5 days for a international transaction. (insane)
So I think this will be A LOT BIGGER

No Signature right now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kizumin

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:03:12 PM

If you haven't sold it, now it is a good time to do that.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Boxxl (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:32:19 PM

If you haven't sold it, now it is a good time to do that.

Don't sell everything. I think Ripple can be much much bigger..
You feel sad when XRP hits the $10,-  Wink

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:34:47 PM

So tell me please - is it still good time to join ripple rally or better find something else? I am not sure how much it can still gain in short/middle-term..
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:42:21 PM

Hell yeah! Let's go ripple!! A hell of a rally going on here,whilst bitcoin is struggling to recover,which is something you don't see often. Ripple rose from 0.22$ to 1.83$ in less than a month. That's 731% percentage rise(as per calc). I had sold my ripple earlier this year but something deep inside me told me to buy ripple when it was worth 80 cents,I bought it! And now i bought another stack!! Yay Yay,party party. Almost 5K$ in XRP Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:47:58 PM

i will wait for the right time to sell ripple and the price will increase after this. a very good moment when you see a significant increase of ripple. and now is the time for profit

yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:52:40 PM

congratulations to the op and those who hold xrp for long, you get great rewards today and i think it will be more if you continue to do this
Redbackone

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:54:19 PM

I offloaded my XRP today. Will buy back in when it drops again. I like to think of XRP as the "somewhat" stable currency of the crypto world.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:56:10 PM

It seems to me that you do not need to sell this coin now. Ripple seems to me will grow much more and become a very useful in a crypto space.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:58:17 PM

Wow you earned my respect dude. You studied this coin very well and now enjoying the real reward from its spiking. Im liking the investors who really wait for very long and then after a year or so they publish the story of their success. This gives me a lot of satisfaction when I see that and get motivated. The real thing is I have stated making portfolio of mine after seeing the great hikes only otherwise it is always difficult for us to trust any specific coin and then get the job done. Anyway XRP has really shown its potential after long period of time and they are getting at number 2-3 position soon. They are making the real developments and thus making the fat wallets for the shareholders of the same project. This is cool really and hope many of us will earn royalty like this way only. :-)
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:21:36 PM

Ripple is an old coin but it started to show a good price graphic in the end of 2017, and it is reaching the best prices of it in these times. I am not sure about that, selling now is the right choice. I think it is better to wait for higher prices.
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:35:36 PM

I think even they are the same but stellar is better. stellar is a token for us. ripple is just for bank. but I think bank will use ripple tech not ripple token. so ripple token doesn't have high value l

cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:38:36 PM

Hope that you really didnt sell your holdings,ive been holding XRP for the past 6months and will still hold on it until its at the top.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Ripride

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:41:21 PM

Everyone, I am sorry to have to write this but I do not have any choice. I am trying to save up money to pay for a surgery that I desperately need. I have been able to get some XRP but sadly it is not enough. If you can find it in your hearts, please donate whatever you can to my wallet address shown below. I know I am going to get a lot of shit for this, but I am doing whatever I can to get through this. Thank you to whoever is able to help. Happy Holidays and God bless.

rEidMZ8QChbwxeWdV2GjcN8GuCoYRkWA6t

Boxxl (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:27:35 PM

UPDATED  Grin
Some people hate Ripple but I still choose to NOT selling my XRP!

This is why:
- they are still alive, many coins from 2014 are almost dead, Ripple NOT and in top 3.

Ripple has working software, many coins just don't
More then 100 banks already uses Ripple

Hackers stole $81 million from the Bangladesh central bank in February last year after gaining access to its SWIFT terminal

Ripple employs over 200 people
Some coins have just one or two...

SBI Ripple China
https://ripple.com/ripple_press/ripple-strikes-multi-national-deal-with-sbi-holdings-to-meet-growing-demand-for-ripple-solutions-across-asia/

SBI Ripple India
state bank of india (sbi) is the government bank whose transaction is much more than another banks of india, if this is write that sbi approve ripple transaction then all other banks of india will definitely approve ripple then, INDIAN BANKS means a huge jump to ripple (total no bank 18 private sector bank, 28 public sector bank). IN SHORT what sbi did all banks of india definitely copy that.
alone sbi has more that 13000 branches in india huge news for ripple.

More countries and banks will join Ripple in the future

Ripple to Place 55 Billion XRP in Escrow to Ensure Certainty of Total XRP Supply
I don't see this happening with other coins.
https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/

Further Decentralizing the XRP Ledger
As we continue these initiatives to further decentralize the system, XRP Ledger will inherently become even more resilient. A key benchmark that we aim to achieve is to become more decentralized than Bitcoin, which at the time of writing is 51% controlled by just five mining pools. This means the largest five pools working together could achieve a 51% attack and reverse transactions (double spend) at will. For Ethereum, this number is even lower: only three pools are needed for a takeover. To match Bitcoin, XRP Ledger would need just 16 trusted validators. Add more, and the number of tolerable faults increases accordingly. In other words, XRP Ledger will not just meet, but exceed the decentralization level of other public blockchains.)
https://ripple.com/insights/how-we-are-further-decentralizing-the-ripple-consensus-ledger-rcl-to-bolster-robustness-for-enterprise-use/

Ripple can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa, but more reliably and at a lower cost
https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-continues-to-bring-internet-of-value-to-life-new-features-increase-transaction-throughput-to-same-level-as-visa/

500 times faster then bitcoin

Ripple on Coinbase in January (rumor)

Amazon testing Ripple

XRP is now bigger then Ethereum  Shocked

Ripple has the best marketing I saw in 2017

What will the value of XRP if all banks using Ripple

I don't care if they helping banks. I still need my bankaccount. I don't see any differents in 5 years.
That's why I see a good future for Ripple.

Some comments I see:
- BTC is decentralized.. Why is one transaction still 20/40 USD? I think some big miners in China still controls BTC.
But I think it will be better in the future. Cheaper transaction and faster payments (if all miners accept this)
https://medium.com/@homakov/stop-calling-bitcoin-decentralized-cb703d69dc27

- I don't see BTC / ETH as a real payment. You don't know how much you can buy every day. One day you can buy a car for 20.000, one week after you can buy a car only for 12.000. I believe in the blockchain technology, and there have been some great projects like Ethereum, Tezos, Golem, Siacoin and many more..

- Banks don't use XRP.. NO this is not true! For a transaction you need XRP. It's not much but you need XRP for every transaction.

Donation are welcome  Smiley
Ripple wallet: rsxwB1XMr4z9ZCuApbxW9JJY6fx2F6ckq1

becan1

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

Ripple is alive! 😉
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:31:38 PM

Ripple is alive! 😉
Didnt noticed it was dead?
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

Dude!It seems, that you're just bragging Grin Grin
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:03:43 PM

You could sell some and get some profits and then use the money to buy once the price goes down since it is almost impossible we are not going to see a huge correction in the meantime, but if you prefer to play it safe and keep your Ripple that is going to be fine as well since this is one of those coins that are going to become very successful in the future and the profits will improve even more as more banks begin to use this technology.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

Agree that you need to sell some of your xrp hold to get profit because if you only keep holding you can not say that your investment already gain huge profit even ripple increase its value over 400x until you didnt sell it.
Me i regret that i missed this opportunity because my fund was used in my personal expenses that is why huge of my capital in tradingbwas withdrawn last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: