Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:45:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aventus - Event Ticketing Antifraud Solution  (Read 25356 times)
raiblock

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:01:57 PM

This is a much needed security feature and should be offered to big companies such as ticketmaster and fandango.

Agreed with the above poster.

Much needed service for the type of society we live in now with people wanting to ruin the concert and movie going experience now a days with high ticket prices due to scalping especially for big name events.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
talkingdreams

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:00:36 PM

Is there any information available over the pre-sale? I can't find information about this on your website.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:10:33 PM

Is there any information available over the pre-sale? I can't find information about this on your website.

they will make crowdsale. and you can see it on website in roadmap section.
alexflow

Activity: 700
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:44:55 AM

The project is not bad, the main thing is not to do so as developers VOISE with bounty participants
aventus (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 08:00:11 AM

I have a little doubt, dev! When you say in the ticket industry, is it logically meaning any tickets? Could you cite three practical examples that your project would have some application?

Hi, thank you for your reply. We have 2 main industries we are targeting, which are very affected by fraud and touting issues.

(1) Sports - if you look at boxing matches and stuff like this, tickets start at £500 and then end up on secondary markets at £20k 5 mins later! We can fix this problem. We are looking at English football teams now and hoping to apply our solution there.

(2) Music - look at Adele tickets, which went to £9k last year after being released for £30! She was really upset about this. We plan to tackle the music industry with this.

The solution really applies to any ticketing, but as I said mainly where touting is an issue. We could do airline tickets or bus tickets, as it would make it a bit more efficient, but its not as important there.

The other thing - what we plan to do with the protocol and token is to create a global open pool of events that anyone can sell tickets for and gain commissions for doing so. So, now social influencers, community chat apps, promoters, other ticketing apps, etc and basically anyone can build a frontend and sell tickets to curated events from that list to their communities. So now, events can reach a wider audience and sell more tickets.

Will Aventus be targeting high profile clients in the relative spaces eg. Sports and music?

Or will you be targeting lower end event's and clients?

Both. The real value add is to much bigger clients where touting is a real problem, so we are definitely targeting these guys. In fact, we have a big announcement coming soon Smiley. Looking forward to letting you guys know!

aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 08:01:07 AM

We have not announced yet. Coming end of this week/beginning of next! Stay tuned Smiley.

aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 09:28:59 AM

This is a much needed security feature and should be offered to big companies such as ticketmaster and fandango.

Agreed with the above poster.

Much needed service for the type of society we live in now with people wanting to ruin the concert and movie going experience now a days with high ticket prices due to scalping especially for big name events.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We completely agree - it really sucks that things sell out in 5 mins only to appear on secondary markets 1 min later at 5x the price!

renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:03:06 AM

Why the token is used instead of usd in such a system ?
J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:16:18 PM

I have a little doubt, dev! When you say in the ticket industry, is it logically meaning any tickets? Could you cite three practical examples that your project would have some application?

Hi, thank you for your reply. We have 2 main industries we are targeting, which are very affected by fraud and touting issues.

(1) Sports - if you look at boxing matches and stuff like this, tickets start at £500 and then end up on secondary markets at £20k 5 mins later! We can fix this problem. We are looking at English football teams now and hoping to apply our solution there.

(2) Music - look at Adele tickets, which went to £9k last year after being released for £30! She was really upset about this. We plan to tackle the music industry with this.

The solution really applies to any ticketing, but as I said mainly where touting is an issue. We could do airline tickets or bus tickets, as it would make it a bit more efficient, but its not as important there.

The other thing - what we plan to do with the protocol and token is to create a global open pool of events that anyone can sell tickets for and gain commissions for doing so. So, now social influencers, community chat apps, promoters, other ticketing apps, etc and basically anyone can build a frontend and sell tickets to curated events from that list to their communities. So now, events can reach a wider audience and sell more tickets.

Will Aventus be targeting high profile clients in the relative spaces eg. Sports and music?

Both. The real value add is to much bigger clients where touting is a real problem, so we are definitely targeting these guys. In fact, we have a big announcement coming soon Smiley. Looking forward to letting you guys know!

That's good to hear, thanks for the update and I look forward to hearing the big announcement 😀

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:34:43 PM

How much is the ico  price of this token and how long will be the ico going?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:54:20 PM

Looking forward to the announcement of:

1. The pre-sale/private sale (and hopefully us early birds are allowed to invest)
2. Date the ICO sale launches
3. Duration of ICO sale
4. Number of coins in total, funds target etc. etc.

Very excited for this project, good luck!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 02:41:44 PM

How much is the ico  price of this token and how long will be the ico going?

Hi, these details will be announced in the next week..stay tuned ! Smiley

aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:17:46 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 03:40:34 PM by aishyoo17

It is stated there that it will apply to any kind of ticketing so I guess they will cater everything that involves ticketing.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
zucknail

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:20:05 PM

i hope this project will succes  Wink
Hopefully I have more money so I can join in ico
coininvestor

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:09:02 AM

I just finished reading the Whitepaper.  This project looks very interesting, with a real possibility of success.  I am planning to support this project when the pre-sale opens.  I will be following very closely. 
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:12:22 AM

This whole aventus project seems to be a promising one. I hope this will put an end to the usual problems encountered by fans in purchasing tickets for their favorite concerts and sport events. With this great project, I hope the big companies ruling the ticketing system will shape up real quick.

I wish all the developers the best of luck for this wonderful endeavor.

We are always at you back devs. Our support will go with this project all the way.

Cheers!

aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 08:15:33 AM

This whole aventus project seems to be a promising one. I hope this will put an end to the usual problems encountered by fans in purchasing tickets for their favorite concerts and sport events. With this great project, I hope the big companies ruling the ticketing system will shape up real quick.

I wish all the developers the best of luck for this wonderful endeavor.

We are always at you back devs. Our support will go with this project all the way.

Cheers!

That's a very refreshing and warm message. Thank you.
Yes we believe this solution will stop, or at best diminish, the fraudulent event tickets. This is a hot topic today as it prevents lots of us to see our favorites big band gigs.

aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 09:41:58 AM

It is stated there that it will apply to any kind of ticketing so I guess they will cater everything that involves ticketing.

Hi aishyoo17, thank you so much for replying on our behalf.

You are correct - we will be catering to all sizes. But, touting is mainly an issue with high profile clients and hence we are targeting them. Again, stay tuned in the coming weeks we have a couple of big announcements! Please join our Slack channel - we will be announcing there first if you are interested! https://slack.aventus.io.

zuzuca

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:27:43 AM

i do not see any practical ideea..you already could do that on blockchain...you do not need tham...need to look more into the whitepaper...maybe i mist something
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 11:39:39 AM

i do not see any practical ideea..you already could do that on blockchain...you do not need tham...need to look more into the whitepaper...maybe i mist something

I do not see your point. Please can you explain a little more what can be done on the blockchain?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: