Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aventus - Event Ticketing Antifraud Solution  (Read 25356 times)
Adykingcity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:52:14 AM

So distribution for bounty 0,5% from total supply
and aventus supply is = 10,000,000
correct?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:47:57 PM

This whole aventus project seems to be a promising one. I hope this will put an end to the usual problems encountered by fans in purchasing tickets for their favorite concerts and sport events. With this great project, I hope the big companies ruling the ticketing system will shape up real quick.

I wish all the developers the best of luck for this wonderful endeavor.

We are always at you back devs. Our support will go with this project all the way.

Cheers!

I agree! This has been the problem of many people out there who gives support to their idols by watching them in concert or games. I hope this will be successful since they will be helping lots of people save their money in buying overpriced ticket.
aventus (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:15:36 PM

This whole aventus project seems to be a promising one. I hope this will put an end to the usual problems encountered by fans in purchasing tickets for their favorite concerts and sport events. With this great project, I hope the big companies ruling the ticketing system will shape up real quick.

We are always at you back devs. Our support will go with this project all the way.

Cheers!

I agree! This has been the problem of many people out there who gives support to their idols by watching them in concert or games. I hope this will be successful since they will be helping lots of people save their money in buying overpriced ticket.

Thanks for your response! That is indeed the hope Smiley.

aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 09:05:05 PM

So distribution for bounty 0,5% from total supply
and aventus supply is = 10,000,000
correct?

Correct. We have not given the total token supply valuation yet so stay tuned! We promise it is a sizeable amount that should be very interesting to you.

riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:06:11 AM

i do not see any practical ideea..you already could do that on blockchain...you do not need tham...need to look more into the whitepaper...maybe i mist something

so either
A) you commented without reading the whitepaper which okay ignorant
B) you do not understand the problem they are aiming to solve
C) Lastly how can only blockchain already do this? Better yet give me an example of one that is doing this today...Ill wait.

Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:12:21 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 05:36:34 AM by Makka

This is a great project. I am wishing the developers all the best for their success. The success of this project is the success of a smooth ticketing system.

But is Aventus already there in tokenmarket site? I can't see it or maybe I miss something? It would be good if this is added in the growing list of good tokens there in tokenmarket.

I will definitely invest some in this ICO for some early bonus.

Good luck!
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 08:49:22 AM

But is Aventus already there in tokenmarket site? I can't see it or maybe I miss something? It would be good if this is added in the growing list of good tokens there in tokenmarket.

Our ICO has not yet officially be announced, thus why we are not yet on this website. Everything will be published in the run of next week

Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:58:57 AM

Im following this projectas this will be the solution for events which fraud is common. this will eliminate fraudsters in doing such crime.
blakegrr

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:59:38 AM

Developers Is easy to reach on slack. they are active so I wish this project will be successful.

Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:00:47 AM

Our ICO has not yet officially be announced, thus why we are not yet on this website. Everything will be published in the run of next week

You can be listed there even if your ICO is not yet running. the site might help as many investors visiting their site.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 09:02:57 AM

Cheers!

That's a very refreshing and warm message. Thank you.
Yes we believe this solution will stop, or at best diminish, the fraudulent event tickets. This is a hot topic today as it prevents lots of us to see our favorites big band gigs.

Hoping this project will diminish all the fraudulent. It will be hard for them to do such things if this project will be implemented on all events even on small gigs.
densmirnov

Activity: 429
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 12:15:17 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 12:30:44 AM by densmirnov

The more I think about this idea, the more I love this project! It solves a real problem of today and it has strict target audience, who want this problem to be solved!

I haven't finished whitepaper yet but a bunch of related questions were already appeared, but the whole thing looks quite possibly! Definitely will keep an eye and wish luck!

P.S. Of course, signin' in every social campaign. I also will try to publish an article on local professional resources and in magazines.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴄʜᴀɪɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs in ᴊᴀᴠᴀsᴄʀɪᴘᴛ with ʟɪsᴋ!
ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ 🇺🇸 ʙʟᴏɢ 🇺🇸 ᴄʜᴀᴛ 🇺🇸 ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴠᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ 🇷🇺 Be part of the decentralized application movement!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sircy

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:38:46 AM

After reading the post and comments in this thread, look like this is one of a great project to follow.
Is the social media still open?

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:59:59 AM

An interesting project in the ticketing industry. The details of the pre-ICO and ICO need to be updated and I will keep an eye on this project.
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 10:27:58 AM

After reading the post and comments in this thread, look like this is one of a great project to follow.
Is the social media still open?

Thank you very much! Yes social media is still open Smiley.

aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 11:24:58 AM

The more I think about this idea, the more I love this project! It solves a real problem of today and it has strict target audience, who want this problem to be solved!

I haven't finished whitepaper yet but a bunch of related questions were already appeared, but the whole thing looks quite possibly! Definitely will keep an eye and wish luck!

P.S. Of course, signin' in every social campaign. I also will try to publish an article on local professional resources and in magazines.

Thanks so much. We really appreciate articles!

renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:22:30 PM

Aventus platform is fully decentralized or not ? I think not? It needs powerful marketing strategy to succeed in the market.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:34:02 PM

i do not see any practical ideea..you already could do that on blockchain...you do not need tham...need to look more into the whitepaper...maybe i mist something

so either
A) you commented without reading the whitepaper which okay ignorant
B) you do not understand the problem they are aiming to solve
C) Lastly how can only blockchain already do this? Better yet give me an example of one that is doing this today...Ill wait.

I'm sure this person has not finished reading the white paper that's why he/she does not know the sole purpose of the project.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:14:59 PM

Aventus platform is fully decentralized or not ? I think not? It needs powerful marketing strategy to succeed in the market.

If a project looks anti-mainstream (avt), they will focus on developing and cooperating with investors first, decentralization can't be realized unless it is intended to reach all circles/decentralization from the start, I think it takes time, but it will likely.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

talkingdreams

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:15:12 PM

The pre-sale is tommorow, is there already any information about this? Price per coin, etcetera?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: