Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:01:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What goods have you got from bitcoin results?  (Read 6993 times)
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:27:10 PM

Years ago when bitcoin was in the $200 range, I used ~ 7 btc and bought a gaming laptop. I don't spend much btc nowadays as I prefer to accumulate and hodl given the rising price. I currently have my sights set on buying a Bugati Veyron in the future...  Cheesy  Hey, a guy can dream, right?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indocafe

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:44:22 PM

The goods I get from bitcoin are very similar to computers and motorcycles and others, I also have plans to buy a dream home for the family.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:51:59 PM

I got some goods from aliexpress by using my bitcoins. I used a part of my bitcoin to buy also from darknet marketplace some softwares and digital goods, which it's some of my bestest purchases.

yogaantoni

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:09:50 PM

Good motivation, some needs I bought with bitcoin. Focusing is a good thing in an activity, I'm sure you can achieve it if you are focused and more active.
Even if you are more active you can invest
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1103

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:08:03 PM

I got some goods from aliexpress by using my bitcoins. I used a part of my bitcoin to buy also from darknet marketplace some softwares and digital goods, which it's some of my bestest purchases.
Don't be so open about buying programs on deep web, you never know who's reading.

I haven't used my coins much, but I've recently decided to invest in some altcoins. ETH is doing great LSK not bad, LTC is very promising and even coins i always thought to be shit like Monero are going up.

chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:33:27 PM

I have got 60 inch flat screen television using Bitcoin and that's the goods I got from bitcoins. Also I just save bitcoins and preparing to buy new phone for using also this bitcoin.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:49:31 PM

f I can just buy the refrigerator from bitcoin results so far, I am classified as less focus in bitcoin world, but now after seeing the bitcoin price of this I started focus again, because this year I have a target to buy a car ...

If you are anything?

I'm thingking the same thing with you op, actually i have a plan to buy a car in this year using my bitcoin so it only needs 3-4 bitcoins ( the car price in my country is really cheap) there were some stuffs that i have purchase with bitcoin like smartphone and computer. However i might invest some for long term investment because i believe the price will be skyrocket, maybe in future we could buy a car with 1 bitcoin, who knows?
agatha818

Activity: 284

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:57:15 PM

i bought some stuff using bitcoin, i used electronic load for my phone so. i bought e load using bitcoin and  bought my purse in amazon using bitcoin.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:02:19 PM

Earlier in 2013-2014 I've been using bitcoin to buy various stuff from e-bay like android tablet, a coat,etc... Now, I use btc less for goods and more to pay bills. Still would like to be able to hold all those bitcoins I earn, but that's the situation hah.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
hendra1988

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:14:26 PM

Considering the price of BTC is stagnant at a good stable price, for now I will continue to search by investing it by planting shares or can be practically trading. And then eouh to withdraw I will take it.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:18:10 PM

The goods I get from bitcoin are very similar to computers and motorcycles and others, I also have plans to buy a dream home for the family.
If you have a high income in bitcoin it's certainly not a matter of buying stuff you like. But right now I only get a small income from bitcoin so I also just buy a small item. Such as smartphones, etc

baam25

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:12:56 AM

I actually bought some hardware from Dell. At the time bitcoin was only worth about 1500 bux

Kinda thinking I could have spent cash instead now since the worth it those bitcoin is way up
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:24:50 AM

I think ot is till possible to buy a car if you have saved some bitcoin a few yewrs ago where the bitcoins value wasnt really that big until now where its value is very huge.Though there are no single car company that accepts btc directly,you can just convert it to your local currency then buy some goods for it. Grin
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:36:46 AM

f I can just buy the refrigerator from bitcoin results so far, I am classified as less focus in bitcoin world, but now after seeing the bitcoin price of this I started focus again, because this year I have a target to buy a car ...

If you are anything?

When I was in the starting in the Bitcoin then I made a thinking in my mind that I can use Bitcoin only for my pocket money and I can complete.my some cheap needs only .
But when I spent 2-3 months then I meet with those persons who know the Bitcoin more then what I had experience in thos field .
And few of them told me that Thier living is only with the Bitcoin , without Bitcoin they are begger and making 1k$ per month .
So after the meet with that types of people who were professional in this field , and making huge many , I started it seriously .
And made a descion that I will buy a bike but after a small time I got my goal , so after that I made promise with myself that I will buy a BMW with my earnings , but still even after the bulk.earning I have 40% of the money to buy a normal ac cars .
But I am.here 100 sure that once I will make much money in the Bitcoin like a jackpot in the gambling . And I will complete my dream fully .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:01:13 AM

Many! bitcoin gives me a total financial stability since I started wayback 2014 if Im not mistaken and last year I started a small store business using my income in bitcoins and this year Im aiming to build a 2nd floor for my house also earnings from bitcoins.this coin is totally a life saver  Grin

Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:14:30 AM

Ever since I started bitcoin, there is no big things that I have bought already like cars, appliances and etc. But I what I have achieved through bitcoin is I've got to travel which I cannot do before. Also, I am planning of saving bitcoin for future purposes.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:21:23 AM

A years ago, i bought new motorcyle using bitcoin, i mine bitcoin around two years. No doubt bitcoin will be pasive income for everyone, but all you need is wise to invest in bitcoin
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:51:10 AM

Although my income is quite small from bitcoin. But if you're disciplined to keep it you can have lots of bitcoins and you can use that to buy something. Currently my dream i want to buy a car Smiley
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:00:00 AM

A week ago when price bitcoin hit $2800 I bought Apple iPhone 7 Plus, this is smartphone that I want to have, and now all the things become easier. I hope the prices continue to go up and I want to buy a car when the price reaches $5000 bitcoin (my budget for get new car about $25,000).
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:01:37 AM

Although my income is quite small from bitcoin. But if you're disciplined to keep it you can have lots of bitcoins and you can use that to buy something. Currently my dream i want to buy a car Smiley

It's not too long to understand bitcoin thoroughly, I'm sure your desire will be achieved in no less than two years, I'm actually not too eager to buy anything, I want my bitcoin centered on community development, like collecting it in one Meeting etc. Everyone would want to buy a house and car from bitcoin income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: