Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What goods have you got from bitcoin results?  (Read 6993 times)
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:52:01 AM

You are asking about the things that we are able to buy through the earnings we made with bitcoins?  Well I do not have a car that was been bought using bitcoins.  But through bitcoin I was able to make myself still connected to people that matters to me.  I have no goals right now in buying house through it but I may say that earning bitcoins is already part of myself.  I will not and cannot be stopped.
There are two possible result that bitcoin may give an impact to our life. And it is in terms of transactions ,and investments and trading that could give as a way of earning and making profit out of our Bitcoin. The good result bitcoin could give to us is always depends on how we are going to used it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:46:43 AM

You are asking about the things that we are able to buy through the earnings we made with bitcoins?  Well I do not have a car that was been bought using bitcoins.  But through bitcoin I was able to make myself still connected to people that matters to me.  I have no goals right now in buying house through it but I may say that earning bitcoins is already part of myself.  I will not and cannot be stopped.
There are two possible result that bitcoin may give an impact to our life. And it is in terms of transactions ,and investments and trading that could give as a way of earning and making profit out of our Bitcoin. The good result bitcoin could give to us is always depends on how we are going to used it.

All I can do right now is to save what bitcoins I have. I don't have skills in trading, I got always a bad profit when I'm in trading. I don't know why but I'm still trying my best in trading. Maybe investment is good one but hard to find a legit one.

Ahhh.. ok
holtzmann

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:48:45 AM

I’m dealing with cryptocurrency for about a year. It’s not that long. So, still I haven’t used my earned funds to buy something so much valuable (as a car).
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:56:57 AM

the goods have i got from bitcoin result is, if i can have a huge bitcoin so i can buy a lot of thing as a result. i can buy my own house using bitcoin for my future. so i cant stop to get more and more bitcoin earn much income.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:18:48 PM

I got a lot of benefits with bitcoins. OR i should say i am rich man now. Bitcoins helps me a lot i build a gaming PC. Bought a graphic cards LCD ETC . Now days its easy to earn with bitcoins.
Anyone can trade, invest, and gambling to earn btc. We just need to get it and wait for getting good with bitcoins.
longpro098

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:13:04 PM

Now as a beginner I get from bitcoin is to buy some clothes I want and food that I want. Make the next target is the new phone but I need to earn more bitcoin so I Work hard to earn more bitcoin.
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:52:58 PM

Now as a beginner I get from bitcoin is to buy some clothes I want and food that I want. Make the next target is the new phone but I need to earn more bitcoin so I Work hard to earn more bitcoin.

Many things. I can buy some stuff and some clothes without the help of my parents. I'm just a high school students. Sometimes I help my parents to pay some bills when they are away. Besides, The great result I have achieved thanks to Bitcoin is buy a motorbike.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 04:58:11 PM

I just subscribe to a faster internet plan recently using bitcoins to pay its initial and monthly payments. But I'm planning to have a bigger investment on bitcoins enough to have a capital to start my dream restaurant. Grin

basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:14:40 PM

I have not been able to enjoy the results of bitcoin. the investment I do is long term. I hope to be able to buy a car and a house from the benefits of bitcoin.

Fancyax

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:20:53 PM

I never bought physical goods with bitcoin. Only digital ones.

quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:11:03 PM

f I can just buy the refrigerator from bitcoin results so far, I am classified as less focus in bitcoin world, but now after seeing the bitcoin price of this I started focus again, because this year I have a target to buy a car ...

If you are anything?

Not just buying mere goods, but much bigger things. Bitcoin is really a blessing, not just to me, but to everyone involved in it. At first, when I wanted to quit my job, I felt like I’m bout to risk my job just for nothing, but I still did it. And now I’m enjoying it. Lots of things are changing in my life, and I’m really happy for it.
Haha, the road growth of Bitcoin does not stop soon, we still have much time for enjoy it in future. Even in someday, maybe we are millionaire on the world and also have a success story for tell with our offspring Tongue
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:33:22 AM

Bitcoin presides over 87% of our market value in our company. We actually have a revenue increase from when we were simply just an investment company you we became a cryptocurrency Investment Company nearly 32%. Bitcoin is providing the income at the sole income for 60% of our employees.
Metoo.14

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:10:58 AM

goods from btc's results is not available but I use it on my hobby, I use it to go out and eat a lot of things, eat a lot of things and pay my small debts.
I am really happy to know  BTC and BTCTALK  has helped my life.
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:24:15 AM

f I can just buy the refrigerator from bitcoin results so far, I am classified as less focus in bitcoin world, but now after seeing the bitcoin price of this I started focus again, because this year I have a target to buy a car ...

If you are anything?

So far i bought a cellphone from my first result of using bitcoin and now i am focusing more in the world of bitcoin. I just want to earn more btc in order for me to build my own house and can buy a car. After that i want to build my own business so that i am not only dependent from bitcoin.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:29:59 AM

goods from btc's results is not available but I use it on my hobby, I use it to go out and eat a lot of things, eat a lot of things and pay my small debts.
I havent buy goods online from bitcoin as results from joining campaign yet. But I use my btc convert into fiat and bought gadgets so far. And Im happy with the results.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:38:11 AM

for now i have no bitcoin, but i plan to use my first bitcoin to have my own business which those of my family is the one who manage, even if i can't invite them in bitcoin because they have no computer, i can help them from my bitcoin. and i can say that because of bitcoin our family changes their life in financial problem.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:47:01 AM

I havent buy goods online from bitcoin as results from joining campaign yet. But I use my btc convert into fiat and bought gadgets so far. And Im happy with the results.
The good thing happen to me thru help of bitcoin is I earn much income and I also provide the needs of my family. Since I have a stable job, I earned also additional income to support the other wants of my family especially my kids and me.
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:03:13 AM

That escalated quickly. From my point of view buying a car would be viable now given how high 1 bitcoins gives in terms of money. But it may take a while before you can buy one. Either engage in trading or just try you luck on gambling which is not advisable then it is not impossible to happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:39:56 PM

The most appreciable thing I got from bitcoin till date is its profit. The result of my income is the huge profit I earned from bitcoin. On the other hand I have invested in bitcoin just for the sake in making more and more money and when I need I will spend them not all but a portion of my wallet.

Because bitcoin is the reliable earnings and I will never quit of this earnings by selling or spending all my bitcoins.
longpro098

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:42:26 PM

A lot of things I like about bitcoin results. Since bitcoin is getting high I am eager to earn more bitcoin so that I can buy back the things I want and also bitcoin that can help my family to supply our needs. Other than now I can also be independent when paying fees. I can now also offer my own grants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: