Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! Created an Pos/Pow altcoin with premine, but no block activity.  (Read 222 times)
GameUnits (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 5

GameBit - The Network

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 07:06:09 PM

Hey, in the last few days i learned a lot about creating my own coin following several tutorials here on bitcointalk and other places. Finally after some days and nights of headaches about the compiling errors and understanding the logic etc i feel like a new born blockchain developer. So right now i did create my own coin and added a premine. Actually its a Pow/Pos Coin with Scrypt algorithm. The wallet is running well and a full working node too. The next thing i need to do is to create some blocks in order to get the premine in configured after some block (nHeight).

I tried to make the wallet mine some coins with the setgenerate -true command, but all i get is an error of a missing command...

Do you have any ideas about how to get my blockchain creating some blocks?

Thanks in advance!

Coffee works!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GameUnits (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 5

GameBit - The Network

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 07:10:08 PM

This is my getmininginfo output:

root@ns3004014:~/GameBits/src# ./gamebitd getmininginfo         
{
    "blocks" : 0,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0, (Zero blocks)