Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:40:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Total BTB vs. Time  (Read 3398 times)
daytrader420

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 03:55:22 PM

Once BFL gets scammer tag on this forum you will be right. Until then you are wrong.

Are you still trying to defend BFL?

You know, some key players in the BTC community expected BFL was to be a scam, even months ahead in advance last year, ( I heard about it in June/July last year) when October was due to come, and they were supposed to start shipping. Since then, its been those famous words, "We should start shipping by next month".

They've taken an immense amount of money from a large amount of people here.
Most of that money , instead of put into development or other costs, was put into advertising more of their ghost products so they could take more peoples money at a faster rate.
I feel sorry for everyone who invested into BFL, truly.
I don't think anyone deserves to be scammed. Even if they deliver a product a year or two late, that is not in a timely fashion, and people were misled and continue to be misled a year later.

I suppose it's right then that YOU would defend/support them.
I can't say that everyone here would agree with your point of view (or anyone).

Anyway, @OP sorry to get offtopic.

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zdarkazn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 03:59:46 PM

Ignore is orange because there are many like you here, who I have no problem whatsoever calling names, insulting, proving wrong or whatever I find appropriate.

On topic:

Yes, BitBar is a scam! Let us compare coin distribution graphs for BTC and BTB for the next 20 years - an approximation:

https://i.imgur.com/7QFjRjB.png

Still not enough proofs?

I hightly doubt we will reach 20mil BitBars at the end of this year..
daytrader420

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:11:41 PM

Ignore is orange because there are many like you here, who I have no problem whatsoever calling names, insulting, proving wrong or whatever I find appropriate.

On topic:

Yes, BitBar is a scam! Let us compare coin distribution graphs for BTC and BTB for the next 20 years - an approximation:

Still not enough proofs?

You've miscalculated some.

Please stop spamming your uselessness in this thread now.

It's obvious your a troll/bfl fanboy.

Smiley
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:16:39 PM

I remember substrata calling out feathercoin as a pre-mined scam too before erasing his own posts and then proceeding to buy all the FTC he could.

He's too much of a nub for anyone to believe him.
BBQKorv

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:17:04 PM

Nice charts but the values are wrong.
juve4v

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:24:33 PM

I think I remember subSTRATA comments when FTC came up too. He's trying hard again . Smiley
r3animation

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:25:06 PM

I remember substrata calling out feathercoin as a pre-mined scam too before erasing his own posts and then proceeding to buy all the FTC he could.

There is a post about it on this same page:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195621.msg2037003#msg2037003

I'm deleting my posts for very different reason than you think, but you would not understand it even if I make a video about it.  Grin

I said it is an approximation. If you don't like it, you do the better job.

Then why be such a hypocrite? Call a coin a scam and then proceed to buy it?

For someone who thinks he's that intelligent, doesn't this come off as pretty stupid?
ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:25:38 PM

LOL. Only idiots buy BTB with BTC.

I for one are mining BTB until it soars a little more then dump it for BTC, have to feed from them idiots.
ymer

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:26:36 PM

There is a post about it on this same page:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195621.msg2037003#msg2037003

I'm deleting my posts for very different reason than you think, but you would not understand it even if I make a video about it.  Grin

I said it is an approximation. If you don't like it, you do the better job.

Then why be such a hypocrite? Call a coin a scam and then proceed to buy it?

For someone to think he's that intelligent, doesn't this come off as pretty stupid?

LOL no, I'm doing exactly the same. BTB is a scam, if idiots want to get rid of their BTC for scamcoins so be it, I will bash it but I can still benefit from it.
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:27:08 PM

I think I remember subSTRATA comments when FTC came up too. He's trying hard again . Smiley

His obvious disdain for others than himself making a profit is evident. Only mindless sheep will listen to his rants.
r3animation

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:30:10 PM

Too bad blockchain exists for everyone to see the truth, and scrypts to harvest websites for data exist as well. Trying hard? I find it harder to turn on and off my computer.  Grin

But you were telling everyone that feathercoins was a pre-mine and there wasn't a pre-mine according to the blockchain.

And it's scripts, not scrypts you nub.
juve4v

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:31:46 PM

substrata :No need for you to post on clone accounts, just be a happy troll.
TruCoin

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:34:00 PM

Here is the difficulty as well.

Even though it is better than with FTC and CNC, it is still a fail. Wannabe developers should really rethink the math - in case they actualy want fair coin start, of course.

So it is premined pretty hard???
If by premined, you mean it was announced publicly before launch and you weren't there fast enough to get to it, then yes.

BTB was actualy premined - one of the testers admitted it already. And there was public premine due to insane low starting difficulty, where those few fast enough got
insane amount of BTB in very short period of time - including myself, with 5 BTB made using lousy 5770 hashing at 100 kHashes for few hours.

Blockchain is revealing the scam. Graphs like those posted above are revealing the scam. So please, don't play retard twisting the truth in order to profit from this scam.

You're the same idiot who was bashing FTC before it gained 500% value.

It's too bad you go back to delete evidence of stupidity in your posts, it makes the link below look like I was talking to a ghost.

Try not to delete your thread so the people can see what a moron you are, and why your 'ignore' under your name is highlighted orange.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=186076.msg1932878#msg1932878

Thanks !

+1000  Grin

r3animation

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:35:46 PM

Btw substrata, let me give you a life lesson.

People who are intelligent never shout that they are because they know they are.

People who are not intelligent will keep saying they are because they are trying to convince people they are. But in the end, they simply are not.
ymer

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:36:27 PM

LOL, it's cool bro, we need shills like you to defend BTB and FTC so we can all steal them bitcoins Smiley

I will still say that truth that FTC and BTB are both scams, and YES I'm mining them (but right now only BTB).
juve4v

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:38:35 PM

LOL, it's cool bro, we need shills like you to defend BTB and FTC so we can all steal them bitcoins Smiley

I will still say that truth that FTC and BTB are both scams, and YES I'm mining them (but right now only BTB).

So you mine BTB too..
ymer

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:42:40 PM

So you mine BTB too..

Do you even read? check my earlier 2 posts in this thread. Let me explain it to you again:

1. BTB is a Huge scam, it's obvious that not every single miner in the community will be able to see an announcement thread and point all miners exactly at the same time to get a big chunk of the 90% minable coins in the first year in 12 hours.

2. BTB will keep getting attention and shill threads to backup its false legitimacy (Shills and early adopters will keep defending it using "you didn't get early thus you are mad" strategy)

3. Idiots gonna idiot and still sell their worthcoins (BTC) for BTB.

4. I'm aware of all that is happening but I'm also aware that I can make more profit from said idiots selling BTC for BTB, thus I'll keep mining SCAMCOINS to make said profit from IDIOTS.

understand?
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:43:20 PM

I'd say if one of the hate sheep are mining BTB it's a good sign there is future growth.
daytrader420

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:44:33 PM

So you mine BTB too..

Do you even read? check my earlier 2 posts in this thread. Let me explain it to you again:

1. BTB is a Huge scam, it's obvious that not every single miner in the community will be able to see an announcement thread and point all miners exactly at the same time to get a big chunk of the 90% minable coins in the first year in 12 hours.

2. BTB will keep getting attention and shill threads to backup its false legitimacy (Shills and early adopters will keep defending it using "you didn't get early thus you are mad" strategy)

4. I'm aware of all that is happening but I'm also aware that I can make more profit from said idiots selling BTC for BTB, thus I'll keep mining SCAMCOINS to make said profit from IDIOTS.

understand?

You were kinda sounding like a little bitch like this the other day when you were talking about Feathercoin.

I've never seen someone actually be such a little whiney cunt about making money.

edit: but I think I understand, you, like me, didn't understand the hype of FTC, and the fact is it reached litecoins hashrate at one point. Both networks were 8 gh/s. But yes you made your thread days ago about "scam coin this and scamcoin that and im mining it only for profitability" what the fuck were you mining it before, if not for profitability? For magical unicorns or something? If anyones mining here for something other than profitability, you got my curiousity. so what, you didn't understand FTC, so you mined it and sold it alll as you did, then value increased x5 and now you're just bitching pissing and moaning. Welcome to crypto-currency.

Smiley
r3animation

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:45:55 PM

So you mine BTB too..

understand?

1) Same argument substrata used. So practically every coin has been a scam including, Bitcoin.

2) Bitcoin did that too.

3) That's the entire free world market. You want something, you buy it. It's not limited to BTB.

4) Doesn't that make you a scammer too then?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: