Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Total BTB vs. Time  (Read 3398 times)
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:46:23 PM

substrata :No need for you to post on clone accounts, just be a happy troll.

LOL, it's cool bro, we need shills like you to defend BTB and FTC so we can all steal them bitcoins Smiley

I will still say that truth that FTC and BTB are both scams, and YES I'm mining them (but right now only BTB).

So you mine BTB too..

Do you even read? check my earlier 2 posts in this thread. Let me explain it to you again:

1. BTB is a Huge scam, it's obvious that not every single miner in the community will be able to see an announcement thread and point all miners exactly at the same time to get a big chunk of the 90% minable coins in the first year in 12 hours.

2. BTB will keep getting attention and shill threads to backup its false legitimacy (Shills and early adopters will keep defending it using "you didn't get early thus you are mad" strategy)

3. Idiots gonna idiot and still sell their worthcoins (BTC) for BTB.

4. I'm aware of all that is happening but I'm also aware that I can make more profit from said idiots selling BTC for BTB, thus I'll keep mining SCAMCOINS to make said profit from IDIOTS.

understand?

You were kinda sounding like a little bitch like this the other day when you were talking about Feathercoin.

I've never seen someone actually be such a little whiney cunt about making money.

And you keep the same strategy of SHILLS (Attack poster instead of arguments)

You irate that I'm aware of scams and keep profiting while exposing them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juve4v

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:46:45 PM

I will still say that truth that FTC and BTB are both scams, and YES I'm mining them (but right now only BTB).

I'd say if one of the hate sheep are mining BTB it's a good sign there is future growth.

exactly!
ymer

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:48:45 PM

LOL, it's cool bro, we need shills like you to defend BTB and FTC so we can all steal them bitcoins Smiley

So you mine BTB too..

Do you even read? check my earlier 2 posts in this thread. Let me explain it to you again:

1. BTB is a Huge scam, it's obvious that not every single miner in the community will be able to see an announcement thread and point all miners exactly at the same time to get a big chunk of the 90% minable coins in the first year in 12 hours.

2. BTB will keep getting attention and shill threads to backup its false legitimacy (Shills and early adopters will keep defending it using "you didn't get early thus you are mad" strategy)

4. I'm aware of all that is happening but I'm also aware that I can make more profit from said idiots selling BTC for BTB, thus I'll keep mining SCAMCOINS to make said profit from IDIOTS.

understand?

1) Same argument substrata used. So practically every coin has been a scam including, Bitcoin.

2) Bitcoin did that too.

3) That's the entire free world market. You want something, you buy it. It's not limited to BTB.

4) Doesn't that make you a scammer too then?

LMFAO.

1) sure buddy, keep defending this SCAM. So Bitcoin changed the rewuard after half day of mining LOL.

2) Bitcoin was the original coin, how do you even compare it if there were no altcoins?

3) Scamming someone in the free market is still scam, what are you even talking about?

4) Yes.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:50:25 PM

BitBar guys just copy and paste these facts to the trolls:

- There was 5 minutes of premining done in error by the tester - those bitbars are being donated as a bounty towards the exchange. See the official launch topic. The graph is the entire coins produced, not of the accidental pre-mine (it was only 60 BTB)
- The difficulty for Feathercoin was also at 0. In fact several coins launched that way
- As with most new coin launches on the first day a huge amount get created for the super early adopters (2 million for PPCoin, 200,000 in the first 2 hours for Feathercoin, many others...)

Keep hating Smiley
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:52:39 PM

2) Bitcoin did that too.

Have you actualy ever checked Bitcoin blockchain starting with genesis block, lame bastard? Do yourself a favour and check the block times there. It should make you
start giving at least some respect to Satoshi and other developers without whom there would be no Litecoin nor any other cryptocoin including pathetic scamcoins you
and alikes embraced so much.

Satoshi has 950k bitcoins. That's almost 10% of the coin supply.

Stop swearing at people, it's childish and rude. We are all adults here.
r3animation

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:53:01 PM

So you mine BTB too..

understand?

1) Same argument substrata used. So practically every coin has been a scam including, Bitcoin.

2) Bitcoin did that too.

3) That's the entire free world market. You want something, you buy it. It's not limited to BTB.

4) Doesn't that make you a scammer too then?

LMFAO.

1) sure buddy, keep defending this SCAM. So Bitcoin changed the rewuard after half day of mining LOL.

2) Bitcoin was the original coin, how do you even compare it if there were no altcoins?

3) Scamming someone in the free market is still scam, what are you even talking about?

4) Yes.

1) No, but with your reasoning, it was a pre-mine since most miners didn't get in early and most of the early adopters got the coins.

2) People were saying exactly the same thing then. You think BTC was taken seriously right from the start?

3) You want a coffee for $5 at Starbucks which costs less then $1 to make. Is that a scam?
ymer

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:53:27 PM

- There was 5 minutes of premining done in error by the tester - those bitbars are being donated as a bounty towards the exchange. See the official launch topic. The graph is the entire coins produced, not of the accidental pre-mine (it was only 60 BTB) Sure bud, blockchain indicates otherwise
- The difficulty for Feathercoin was also at 0. In fact several coins launched that way You are proving the point that SCAMCOINS gonna SCAM
- As with most new coin launches on the first day a huge amount get created for the super early adopters (2 million for PPCoin, 200,000 in the first 2 hours for Feathercoin, many others...)So 5 minutes into the game is the new early adopters timeframe?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Keep hating Smiley

Derp in bold
r3animation

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:55:01 PM

2) Bitcoin did that too.

Have you actualy ever checked Bitcoin blockchain starting with genesis block, lame bastard? Do yourself a favour and check the block times there. It should make you
start giving at least some respect to Satoshi and other developers without whom there would be no Litecoin nor any other cryptocoin including pathetic scamcoins you
and alikes embraced so much.

Why didn't you do that for feathercoin before calling it a pre-mine scam then?

Your post has a lot of spelling errors for someone who is really smart.

And you didn't make any sense by quoting above.
ymer

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:57:49 PM

- There was 5 minutes of premining done in error by the tester - those bitbars are being donated as a bounty towards the exchange. See the official launch topic. The graph is the entire coins produced, not of the accidental pre-mine (it was only 60 BTB)
- The difficulty for Feathercoin was also at 0. In fact several coins launched that way
- As with most new coin launches on the first day a huge amount get created for the super early adopters (2 million for PPCoin, 200,000 in the first 2 hours for Feathercoin, many others...)

Keep hating Smiley

Counterspell!

1. 60 blocks after the genesis block were premined
2. Difficulty for the first 735 blocks was so low that it can't even be shown on the explorer
3. For the premine period, 59.644201 BTB were generated in little less than 4 minutes
4. For the difficulty under 0.001 period excluding the premine period, 600.324139 BTB were created in little more than 20 minutes

http://btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com/chain/BitBar?hi=736&count=737

You didn't get early enough and you are mad. Herp derp  haters keep on hating herp derp lol moar derp.
ymer

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 05:03:37 PM

U wrong bro, I no mad bro, I got 5 BTB in few hours with just 5770 bro!  Grin

Fawking jelly, I was asleep when the announcement was made then didn't check the forum till BTB was already like a day old, still got about 0.5 BTB in 12hours though.
zdarkazn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 05:33:35 PM

So you mine BTB too..

understand?

So that means that people that missed the boat are jealous. Ok, gg. Same thing happened with BitCoins and LiteCoins. gg.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 05:36:31 PM

- There was 5 minutes of premining done in error by the tester - those bitbars are being donated as a bounty towards the exchange. See the official launch topic. The graph is the entire coins produced, not of the accidental pre-mine (it was only 60 BTB) Sure bud, blockchain indicates otherwise
- The difficulty for Feathercoin was also at 0. In fact several coins launched that way You are proving the point that SCAMCOINS gonna SCAM
- As with most new coin launches on the first day a huge amount get created for the super early adopters (2 million for PPCoin, 200,000 in the first 2 hours for Feathercoin, many others...)So 5 minutes into the game is the new early adopters timeframe?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Keep hating Smiley

Derp in bold

You obviously haven't even looked at the block chain because that is a complete lie. Why are you spreading lies or can you not read times?

Bitbar was announced at 17.30 and according to the blockchain only 5 minutes worth of mining occured prior to the announcement.

From the block explorer I see:

2013-05-02 13:56:10 to 2013-05-02 14:00:06 - Five minutes of mining (supposedly done by the tester in accident - 60BTB total)

After that nothing until 17:32:

2013-05-02 17:32:10 - First block found after 17:30 announcement on the forum
r3animation

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 05:43:30 PM

Keep hating Smiley

Derp in bold

You obviously haven't even looked at the block chain because that is a complete lie. Why are you spreading lies or can you not read times?

Bitbar was announced at 17.30 and according to the blockchain only 5 minutes worth of mining occured prior to the announcement.

2013-05-02 13:56:10 to 2013-05-02 14:00:06 - Five minutes of mining (supposedly done by the tester in accident - 60BTB total)

Don't use facts on sub and ymer. They ignore them.
ymer

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 05:44:55 PM

Keep hating Smiley

Derp in bold

like r3animation and mr_random ignoring post #59
r3animation

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 05:47:50 PM

Keep hating Smiley

Derp in bold

Post #59 just shows you're jealous you didn't read the announcement and get into mining early on.

And for the record, I'm okay with the pre-mining of 60 BTB because it will be given back to the community.
zdarkazn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 05:48:39 PM

Keep hating Smiley

Derp in bold

Proof please, i cant understand blockchain language from a broken site.
GSnak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 06:46:30 PM

Here's the 60 premined coins. You can have them if you want them, or you could keep whining about them like a little pussy.

Hey, you reminded me I need to prove FTC scamcoin as well and add link to the proof in my signature. It will be done tommorow most likely, I hate working on Sundays.

Good job but you're right, you shouldn't overdo it. Just so you're aware though, there's a new scamcoin called Junkcoin that's been released to fleece the masses! If you could allocate some of your valuable resources to head over there and expose that as "junk", that would be great.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: