Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs Stratis  (Read 18044 times)
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:45:01 PM

I have huge expectations for Stratis until the end of the year. If they manage to deliver at least 50% of their roadmap we should see at least $30+ in price. The breeze wallet launch is imminent and that should attract freaking HUGE amount of funds as mixing services are being shut down lately. And all those funds should pour into breeze wallet. Also coins like XMR,ZCoin would become pretty useless as they can't provide the same grade of anonimity that tumblebit technology will do.

Stratis sidechains and smart-contracts are also expected to be launched this year in Q4 and they will be better than Ethereum ones as they won't have any problems with scaling and the devs behind are state-of-the-art professionals and of course hard-workers. It is very unlikely to not see at least $50/STRAT until the end of the year.

I've got to say that I'm not so familiar with WAVES roadmap and future plans,but it seems to me that Waves team had so much time and haven't demonstrated themselves.. Nothing revolutionary so I don't see how they could reach $100. If any of you have any arguments for Waves or contra-arguments let's continue the debate.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:25:33 AM

I have huge expectations for Stratis until the end of the year. If they manage to deliver at least 50% of their roadmap we should see at least $30+ in price. The breeze wallet launch is imminent and that should attract freaking HUGE amount of funds as mixing services are being shut down lately. And all those funds should pour into breeze wallet. Also coins like XMR,ZCoin would become pretty useless as they can't provide the same grade of anonimity that tumblebit technology will do.

Stratis sidechains and smart-contracts are also expected to be launched this year in Q4 and they will be better than Ethereum ones as they won't have any problems with scaling and the devs behind are state-of-the-art professionals and of course hard-workers. It is very unlikely to not see at least $50/STRAT until the end of the year.

I've got to say that I'm not so familiar with WAVES roadmap and future plans,but it seems to me that Waves team had so much time and haven't demonstrated themselves.. Nothing revolutionary so I don't see how they could reach $100. If any of you have any arguments for Waves or contra-arguments let's continue the debate.  Grin

Waves has nothing revolutionary, you must be kidding? I am not even going to dignify this comment with a response.
ChrisPop
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:21:26 AM

Waves has nothing revolutionary, you must be kidding? I am not even going to dignify this comment with a response.

As I said I have not documented about Waves future plans and news. I heard that in the last time they made some partnerships. Give me some arguments why Waves should surge in price. This is what the thread is for.
ngin-x

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:26:14 AM

As I said I have not documented about Waves future plans and news. I heard that in the last time they made some partnerships. Give me some arguments why Waves should surge in price. This is what the thread is for.

Waves is much bigger than Stratis even though it trails in marketcap currently which means it is undervalued. Waves CEO Sasha has lots of connections at very high places. Even Vladimir Putin has shown interest in the Waves Platform. Sasha is also good friends with Vitalik. There has been some partnerships lately. Stratis has none of this backing to the best of my knowledge.
ChrisPop
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:55:05 AM

Waves is much bigger than Stratis even though it trails in marketcap currently which means it is undervalued. Waves CEO Sasha has lots of connections at very high places. Even Vladimir Putin has shown interest in the Waves Platform. Sasha is also good friends with Vitalik. There has been some partnerships lately. Stratis has none of this backing to the best of my knowledge.

Stratis has no russian backing,but has much bigger links with Microsoft and other companies. Nicolas Dorier is developing for Stratis as well. They just made a partnership with Earth Twine and they are in works to make the world's first seagood dedicated blockchain: https://stratisplatform.com/2017/08/17/worlds_first_seafood_dedicated_blockchain/

As I said above Stratis has a growing team of devs working on different projects of the roadmap. Future is bright for Stratis.
EbolaDev

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:36:39 PM

I strong believe that Waves is the future, as it will be much easier to use than Ethereum. Ethereum is something for big companies to use
ChrisPop
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:53:38 PM

I strong believe that Waves is the future, as it will be much easier to use than Ethereum. Ethereum is something for big companies to use

I have to disagree with you on this one. Stratis main target are corporates and whole industries to work with the sidechains and smart contracts that will be released soon this year. Ethereum has big issues with scalability which Stratis has the solution for.
Dvd1989

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:44:15 PM

Upcoming Waves features:

- New DEX
- 1000 transactions per second (Bitcoin NG protocol)
- Tokenomica
- Smart contracts
- debit card

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:14:56 PM

Have high hopes for both of these as do many people.
They have a similar circulating supply.
I see both hitting $100 within a year - which do you guys think will hit first?

Smiley
I think strats will hit $100 as it is oldest and for some time now many traders has built great trust on it.  Wave on the others hand is not doing too bad and before this time next year we may see this two coin above  $100 if all things be equal. Others similar coins like neo, lisk and xem may also be above $100 by this time next year.  I have been trading strats and going up as high 100 dollar will be a great  advantage to me.
nmaryrai

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:25:15 PM

I am more interested in investing more in Stratis than Waves. Because Strat had been at a better price some time ago and now a very cheap price to do buy back. Strat an altcoin that gives me a very satisfying advantage.
Tolrem

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:54:05 PM

I want to buy Stratis but I have not seen a coin with a market cap as high and a community as dead. It's absolutely a shame. I don't know why, the marketing is even stronger with it than most coins.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Dvd1989

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:02:15 PM

I want to buy Stratis but I have not seen a coin with a market cap as high and a community as dead. It's absolutely a shame. I don't know why, the marketing is even stronger with it than most coins.

You should buy Waves! Almost no marketing (at least not until Waves 1.0 is launched), and a very strong community!
Dvd1989

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:03:52 PM

http://wavescommunity.com/burger-king-russia-issued-a-token-on-waves/

Just saying..
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:50:01 AM

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:39:31 AM

Upcoming Waves features:

- New DEX
- 1000 transactions per second (Bitcoin NG protocol)
- Tokenomica
- Smart contracts
- debit card

Woooow
Very surprisingly, I still have some coin waves, and still hold it. I saved it on HitBTC. I will hold it until the price improves.
Slightly disappointed with Tidex's service, I still find it hard to sell some coins there. And WD process is a bit difficult.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Bas01

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:03:09 PM

I like the idea of developed projects and that seems to be rare in the top 100 list on coinmarketcap. Both are platforms with room to grow, so I own both.
Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

Smiley
I have a strong feeling that stratis will be the first to hit $100 compared to waves. I know some peole would disagree with me.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

I like the idea of developed projects and that seems to be rare in the top 100 list on coinmarketcap. Both are platforms with room to grow, so I own both.
You have good decisions to have both as I can see these coins have the potential to boom in the market. Possibilities can happen actually so having waves and stratis can have our wallet really soaring value.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

Smiley

I think both of them are good projects and deserve better prices. The prices of these coins are really near to each others, and I think this prices can be really high in the future.
Dvd1989

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

Smiley

I think both of them are good projects and deserve better prices. The prices of these coins are really near to each others, and I think this prices can be really high in the future.

Both are good project but I must say that both have (kind of) lost momentum. So many new projects have been launched last year. It's hard to keep it up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: