Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: - CRYPTOCLONE LLC - PAYING INVESTMENT PLATFORM - 200+ CRYPTOS - 5% AFFILIATE -  (Read 13785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
angryhippo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:34:50 PM

Do not invest guys! This is a scam! My plan matured today but they changed my address to theirs. So it shows paid on the ledger, but to them not me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:55:58 PM

Yep confirmed they are changing the payout wallets.
moontoon

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:57:01 PM

I lost $4500 usd to these assholes.
Babad00k

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:07:45 PM

The worrying thing is you cant do anything against it.. Like in the real world youd be able to file a lawsuit or fight against it, but here youre helpless. Definitely not a good thing about crypto.
Babad00k

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:09:00 PM

Maybe someone knows someone around here who could DDOS the site so not more people invest anymore?
andrebrito88

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:12:22 PM

Yup i confirm,

They changed mine too.

From DEjytgCAkj5PoXaL6N5LMQzMvqe6Hp4Vhu to D8ywT4oJAWBEwpV1nFzezLW3pmQ4M3DZBa

Scam alert...
moontoon

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:45:09 PM

Does anyone know our chances if we file a lawsuit against coinmarketcap and other companies that promoted this scam?
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:54:06 PM

I was telling everyone about this scammy clone of previous "platform" !!
They was constantly removing my posts and very few members maybe listen to me but sadly some of you (they know who im taking about) even flag my pms as spam! Those idiots listen this scam owner qwep or they been pupets of his scam, so you deserve to loose greedy kids.
Still you can find my topic in Scam Accusations - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1967658.0

Firstly "qwep" with trust -8 managing this shit, then some brand new LLc account and now you have no response here or on support and paymens are in "processing" stage forever haha Cheesy
I only said first, if you want risk and invest do but then run with your bonus...
This even quicker turn then expected, only 23 days online- invested all 463 btc so thats enough for now lol In next 4-6 months they will come with another platform to look for next idiots who want 350% in 2 weeks time lol
I got my lesson first time so i not fall second time but nobody warned me before...
Lets see, maybe this post will be removed soon because still they can get more ...
Good luck anyway

i made 5.1Eth profit here Wink

Maybe but you have been around long enough to know this is a scam, so your a bought account or part of it. why else would you be adding positives to this theft?

lol if u read the other sites before u are talking bullshit u would know i said already it will scam soon.. i made just profit because i was early in Wink i ref 0 person to this site so dont say me im paid account or something else.. i just said that i made profit! never said here that someone should invest. just gave update so long my investment run that i got paid.
PorcelainMonarch

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:15:28 PM

They changed both of my payout addresses for my 2 open investments as well. The company is supposedly registered in Delaware, US-- you can find their info on the Delaware SOS website here (or at the beginning of this thread where CryptoClone scammily 'verifies' their legitimacy): https://icis.corp.delaware.gov/Ecorp/EntitySearch/NameSearch.aspx

The phone number listed on this is for INCORP Services, Inc., which is registering agent that provides incorporating services to businesses. Under the assumption that CryptoClone used INCORP to set up their LLC, I called the listed number, got an INCORP operator on the phone, and asked for CryptoClone. They said that they did not know anything about CryptoClone, and couldn't find them in their system.

I don't know much about the legal obligations under which these companies must operate, but since CryptoClone owns a web domain, and they have a landing page on Delaware's SOS site, they have established some amount of public legitimacy, and we should be able to take legal action against them for robbing us all blind. Does anyone know things about this? Lawyers, hackers, and other idiots (like me) who sent these thieves money, unite! I will keep snaking around and let you guys know if I am able to dig up any information.
moontoon

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:27:25 PM

They changed both of my payout addresses for my 2 open investments as well. The company is supposedly registered in Delaware, US-- you can find their info on the Delaware SOS website here (or at the beginning of this thread where CryptoClone scammily 'verifies' their legitimacy): https://icis.corp.delaware.gov/Ecorp/EntitySearch/NameSearch.aspx

The phone number listed on this is for INCORP Services, Inc., which is registering agent that provides incorporating services to businesses. Under the assumption that CryptoClone used INCORP to set up their LLC, I called the listed number, got an INCORP operator on the phone, and asked for CryptoClone. They said that they did not know anything about CryptoClone, and couldn't find them in their system.

I don't know much about the legal obligations under which these companies must operate, but since CryptoClone owns a web domain, and they have a landing page on Delaware's SOS site, they have established some amount of public legitimacy, and we should be able to take legal action against them for robbing us all blind. Does anyone know things about this? Lawyers, hackers, and other idiots (like me) who sent these thieves money, unite! I will keep snaking around and let you guys know if I am able to dig up any information.

Who knows what country the operators actually live in.. that would be a start.
LoveYourselfX

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:36:31 PM

DO NOT INVEST
THEY ARE CHANGING THE PAYOUT ADDRESS
SCAMMER BITCHES
CryptoClone LLC

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:42:25 PM

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANYMORE DEPOSITS AND READ THE IMPORTANT MESSAGE BELOW

Today, at 3:25AM GMT we had been breached without any warning at CryptoClone. Our database and our website as a whole has been breached and we have no access to any of our resources.
As you have noticed, all payout addresses were changed and are now being redirected to the hackers addresses. Not only this, the wallets storing for up to 72 hours of payments were compromised, and we are left only with a small reserve in cold storage that were not being used at the time of the breach
We are doing our very best to regain access to both the website and database by contacting our hosting providers, though at this point we have no information what so ever about how this happened (since our servers were very tightly secured) and who was behind this.
However in saying this, a suspect is http://cryptoclone.ga as they have directly copied files we owned here at CryptoClone, so it is safe to assume they have had access to our server in the last 24 hours, and we are looking into whois information and the owner of the domain to take this up further.
For now, we can offer a 25% refund on investments, as this is all we have left in our reserves. Unfortunately, this will come at a first come first serve basis, and you must provide your username on site, your investment address (original as we have a backup of the investment table) and the amount you invested and were paid. We will pay the remainder + 10% for the troubles to as many people as we possibly can. Please email support@cryptoclone.com to apply for this rebate.

Again, we urge that you DO NOT make any further deposits, as the site is no longer in our original control.

We are very sorry to inform all of our clients of such news, as we were growing very well and were extremely happy with the rate of satisfaction our clients.

From the team at CryptoClone LLC.

**we ask that you quote this post to ensure everyone is aware of the situation and to urge not to make any new deposits
Tireless

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:58:17 PM

I reported these guys to FBI. It might take some time but they are official on the FBI cyber crime radar. Which means they are being investigated. We will see these guys in the news
They got me for 7k. I'll pay 7k to see scum like this get sent to prison
angryhippo

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:09:36 PM

Today, at 3:25AM GMT we had been breached without any warning at CryptoClone. Our database and our website as a whole has been breached and we have no access to any of our resources.
As you have noticed, all payout addresses were changed and are now being redirected to the hackers addresses. Not only this, the wallets storing for up to 72 hours of payments were compromised, and we are left only with a small reserve in cold storage that were not being used at the time of the breach
We are doing our very best to regain access to both the website and database by contacting our hosting providers, though at this point we have no information what so ever about how this happened (since our servers were very tightly secured) and who was behind this.
However in saying this, a suspect is http://cryptoclone.ga as they have directly copied files we owned here at CryptoClone, so it is safe to assume they have had access to our server in the last 24 hours, and we are looking into whois information and the owner of the domain to take this up further.
For now, we can offer a 25% refund on investments, as this is all we have left in our reserves. Unfortunately, this will come at a first come first serve basis, and you must provide your username on site, your investment address (original as we have a backup of the investment table) and the amount you invested and were paid. We will pay the remainder + 10% for the troubles to as many people as we possibly can. Please email support@cryptoclone.com to apply for this rebate.

Again, we urge that you DO NOT make any further deposits, as the site is no longer in our original control.

We are very sorry to inform all of our clients of such news, as we were growing very well and were extremely happy with the rate of satisfaction our clients.

**we ask that you quote this post to ensure everyone is aware of the situation and to urge not to make any new deposits

I have emailed you. Please send my original investment back!
Tireless

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:28:42 PM

Everyone, make sure to report these guys to FBI and Cyber Crime unit IC3. This is a big one. Thanks
Babad00k

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:39:05 PM

I have emailed you. Please send my original investment back!

I've emailed them too, i doubt there will be any payments tho - but hey, i hope to be proven wrong! Smiley
Zinxxx

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:51:20 PM

I reported these guys to FBI. It might take some time but they are official on the FBI cyber crime radar. Which means they are being investigated. We will see these guys in the news
They got me for 7k. I'll pay 7k to see scum like this get sent to prison

Thanks Tireless. Please make sure they repay everyone. I made total of $ 4k investment and its gone. Better they replay to everyone.

Looks like they are making excuses.

moontoon

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:55:00 PM

FBI will track them down for sure, no matter what country they are in.
PorcelainMonarch

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:00:42 PM

Everyone, make sure to report these guys to FBI and Cyber Crime unit IC3. This is a big one. Thanks

Thanks a bunch for the tips Tireless. Can you post a link to the place where we can file a report with the FBI and IC3?
Babad00k

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:08:24 PM

Anyone know her? http://monhyip.net/showarticle/interviews-wiht-proect-cryptoclone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: