Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC?  (Read 54014 times)
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

Billionaires know about the market very well and so they plan their stratergies according to it only. They have observed that bitcoin gives huge returns of profit so they invest in it.
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:44:10 PM

Goldman sachs just put money into poloneix from what the mass media is saying.
So yeah the ceo and his underlings are all billionaires so they are indirectly investing into bitcoin
but not to close now. Wink
They are using circle who they invested in to do this deal on their behalf.
https://www.coindesk.com/goldman-sachs-latest-bank-label-crypto-business-risk

They did denounce bitcoin a while ago before the pump up to ath then all the sudden are saying it is alright now. Undecided
https://www.coindesk.com/goldman-sachs-exec-central-bank-cryptos-incredibly-useful
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:48:42 PM

Billionaires know about the market very well and so they plan their stratergies according to it only. They have observed that bitcoin gives huge returns of profit so they invest in it.
Not every billionaire, because there are people who were not that aware about bitcoin. One who have understood about it invest into it making his holdings multiply. In this regard bitcoin has made billionaires grow their wealth, because they have the backing to afford which is lacking with common people.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 554

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:56:33 AM

I'm sure that millionaires also invest on bitcoin, we must know that the big pump that occurred in December last course of course because of the action of buying from millionaires so that prices continue to skyrocket.
Everyone will never be satisfied with money, they will continue to feel less and curious about the various investments, I also believe that many billionaires invest in bitcoin because they know that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:02:37 AM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?
All billionaires in the world may know Bitcoin. Many people have invested in them as a viable option in the future, and they take the risk that the crypto market offers. Many people do not invest in it, and they say it is just a bubble, it will explode at any time, and their investment can become zero at any time.

mackhoy

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

I will honestly say yes. Billionaires are always informed through influential people in society about investing in btc. Some are already billionaires before they knew bitcoin and some are billionaires through bitcoin and it doesn't matter cause I believe both are well informed about this, that bitcoin is a new form of an effective investment.

However, there are still billionaires who are still hesitant about this bitcoin thing. Let's say about 30% of them are still hesitant to invest and haven't heard any great things about this btc thing.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:49:10 AM

I will honestly say yes. Billionaires are always informed through influential people in society about investing in btc. Some are already billionaires before they knew bitcoin and some are billionaires through bitcoin and it doesn't matter cause I believe both are well informed about this, that bitcoin is a new form of an effective investment.

However, there are still billionaires who are still hesitant about this bitcoin thing. Let's say about 30% of them are still hesitant to invest and haven't heard any great things about this btc thing.
Everyone likes to challenge and risk, they will be curious to invest bitcoin because they heard that the bitcoin price increase that happened last year is fantastic, they will put big money in bitcoin so rest assured that bitcoin price will soon skyrocket.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:43:41 AM

Well I think so! Because their is enjoyment I see in investing in btc. I think many liked it. While being Billionaires, I think they would also want to invest on btc. As you can see from the trends, companies are now eyeing on bitcoin as payments. The owners of these are rich individuals and  probably are billionaires too.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

Of course they know if btc is there, because btc is a very lucrative business,
I agreed of what you have said and as an addition, it is a big advantage to those investor's here in bitcoin because its price is getting higher from time to time. Bitcoin also make all transactions faster and very affordable.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Delivey
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:33:19 PM

Billionaires definitely do invest in Bitcoin.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:50:38 AM

For sure many of rich people, see in investing in cryptocurrencies opportunity to be more rich, but we all can be sure that it will never go out how much really they invest.

Here is example of Elon Musk: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/23/elon-musk-just-revealed-how-much-bitcoin-he-owns.html

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:00:43 AM

nope i dont think so,majority of known billionaire invest in stock market ,they might trade in crypto but they generally invest high in shares,basically they have their company share,they also buy other companies for more profit.yup but there are few anonymous billionaire who are investing in crypto to gain higher returns,as crypto is expanding many tycoon more to come.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:04:59 AM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?
I think that individual billionaires will participate in Bitcoin because this is a profitable and risky place, so many wealthy people are made up of Bitcoin, so this is where are chosen by many investors, besides, Bitcoin is now considered to be the strongest and best-developed currency.
CryptoC7

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

I think although many billionaires must have already invested their money into BTC as they can't resist the new wave of opportunity. They have the money to risk!! However, others must have heard of the BTC but are missing their chance since they are not well aware of it.
Melon12

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

I think  yes billionaires invest also in bitcoin,Billionaires are looking for investment so that will make there wealth more bigger.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

Yes ofcourse many of them bough thousands of bitcoin they are trusting bitcoin including big company.
Iblis 02

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

after I joined the world of crypto I also think that way, it seems some billionaires invest in btc I think yes.
because btc is very dominating the life of today many have changed their lives because of know btc.
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

definitely billionaires invest in bitcoin. have you seen any rich man no matter their wealth and asset ever satisfied? they always look out for more opportunies and new business to invest their money.
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

I think they invest on it but on a little portion of their money only. Billionaires prefer to invest in established companies since these lessens the risk of loss. Cryptocurrencies are a bit risky since it is unstable in growth. However, it has huge potential to prosper in the future.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

after I joined the world of crypto I also think that way, it seems some billionaires invest in btc I think yes.
because btc is very dominating the life of today many have changed their lives because of know btc.
I think they do invest in bitcoin because most time you see from https://coinmarketcap.com how the volume of bitcoin drop and raise in billions of dollars in just a second. This proof to me that billionaire invest in bitcoin as millions of people cannot come into such agreement to invest high like that.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: