Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC?  (Read 54013 times)
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:13:13 AM

Hi,

I would be surprised to learn that billionaires do not know about btc.

One (big) part of the job (being a billionaire I mean) is to anticipate profitable investments. For many of them, hard work and dedication has nothing to do with the fortune they currently own. So, for sure they nvest, they diversify their portfolio and as money is not a daily concern for them, then can leave it some time to actually understand trends before making any move!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:24:44 AM

Hi,

I would be surprised to learn that billionaires do not know about btc.

One (big) part of the job (being a billionaire I mean) is to anticipate profitable investments. For many of them, hard work and dedication has nothing to do with the fortune they currently own. So, for sure they nvest, they diversify their portfolio and as money is not a daily concern for them, then can leave it some time to actually understand trends before making any move!
The billionaires invested in bitcoin for sure because, the billionaires are so smart in making investments and diversifying is one of the things that they considered so even though we can tell that bitcoin is risky, they still invested in bitcoin because they know that the risk can be lowered if we are going to hold it for long years and just keep it as the price of bitcoin is going up.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:38:42 AM

If they are really billionaires as what you have said... would they still care if what is BTC or even think of investing in BTC? I think they will not mind for BTC at all.. many billionaires today turn into philanthropy, donating to charities and funding for humanitarian needs... maybe they have too much so much in life or should I say they all have what they wanted in life so what more they will ask for?
Shiertwo99

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:21:11 AM

I think yes they do because they know they can make a lot out of bitcoin and i know that that is true because i also believe in it some millionaires who became millionaires because of bitcoin are still investing in it like it is nothing.
Thaliron

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:25:18 AM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?

I've been reading a lot about BTC lately and since you are asking this, billionaires are those people who are keep improving themselves and finding new investments. Like casual people they are more aware in the surroundings like us, yes they know about BTC and some billionaires invest a lot on it.

See the comment here :
I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?

Billionaires are those succesful business owners right? This people are a very business minded people , everything that can generate profit is another opportunity or another risk for them. They usually gets involved when a business sounds fair and legit. Btc is  a fast growing digital currency and it continuosly a demand in the market. I guess BTC already gets the attention of those people. Have you seen the movie "John Wick" Did you noticed they are using Coin (physical coin) as payment for every deals and transactions, I assume they got the concept and idea from bitcoin.

Its pretty obvious that some billionaires  even knew about BTC much earlier than some of us here.

Billionaire are making money in this kind of industry in trading and investments you know why they will let their money again work for them it is just like bitcoin if they will stock they will gusranteed of their profit brcause they the one who knew or they the reason why bitcoin demand becoming in demand , the volume of coin kee increasing that is why price is increasing those billionaire are using bitcoin and im sure with that facebook ceo billgates and others are using bitcoin too.

This is a good representation too on how young this industry is, according to what I've read (i just don't know where did I read it or saw it or watched it but) Imagine for now that 10 Billionaires can bought all of BTC. Imagine that there not much left for us. What I'm trying to tell is that the price is so young now that a billionaire can cover up almost all of BTC price, and if we really want it to be a major payment of commodity, it must have a price that even the richest can't afford to buy. For example 1 BTC = 3 million dollars.

They are rich because they were smart so i also think that they knew bitcoin before us. I also think that there are now a lot of investors who are rich they are trying to get more money.

Rich investors will always try to find new ways to make money. So bitcoin is a option for them.
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:47:55 AM

i think so.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
lightcraftone

Activity: 93
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:50:15 AM

Ofcourse theres a lot of rich billionaire people investing here in bitcoinbecause they know that they gain more profit here by investing in bitcoin in the future and some billionaires need to invest here so the value of bitcoin continiously to grow.
True. It is better if the billionaires invest in bitcoin because the interest of their money grows at a time. If I were them I will spent atleast a half of it but it depends if their money won't be scammed soon.
Creepyman200876

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:55:01 AM

Of course yes billionaires will surely invest in BTC as long as they will see how much profit will they gain on investing in BTC. I'm sure as of this moment that many billionaires today are investing in BTC because they understand the potential of BTC in the future.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:05:34 AM

Maybe only a few of them knows what bitcoin is. They may be investing in many other things.
For me definitely yes, many billionares and millionares are investing here in bitcoin, because bitcoin is very trusted by everyone, and bitcoin price is so fast to increase thats why many investors is willing to invest here in bitcoin. And they invest here in bitcoin because they know that there money we will invest is will surely back with a more higher profit maybe x2 or x3.

Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:16:47 AM

I doubt that billionaires are investing their money here...there is not the fact that the cryptocurrency will live long. They have more stable places to invest...

It depends if they let there money mine in btc.
I think it is possible that billionares will invest here in BTC, because bitcoin is so promising to invest for, and bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency so if there are many billionares investors will invest here in bitcoin i will surely say that the power if bitcoin is we will be more great and the price of bitcoin is will surely increase more high and it will be good for me and for all the users of bitcoin.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
lightcraftone

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:23:31 AM

Yes they are! Bill gates know bitcoins and I am sure that most of the billionaires are investing their money to the bitcoin. Bitcoins are really profitable so I am sure they are aware to what is bitcoin.
Billionaires know that the bitcoin will change the world soon. Interest in bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger, the more you invest the more interest you will have. So there is no doubt that those billionaires still getting richer and richer.
lightcraftone

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:36:01 AM

Maybe only a few of them knows what bitcoin is. They may be investing in many other things.
For me definitely yes, many billionares and millionares are investing here in bitcoin, because bitcoin is very trusted by everyone, and bitcoin price is so fast to increase thats why many investors is willing to invest here in bitcoin. And they invest here in bitcoin because they know that there money we will invest is will surely back with a more higher profit maybe x2 or x3.
True. But if there is a chance that they will know how the BTC works, no doubt that they will invest some of their moneys.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:42:26 AM

Bitcoin is an autonomous currency. Price of currency is determined by the flow of demand and supply. It`s supply is limited in numbers. If you look at the current price of bitcoin, who are the buyers at such an high price. Only billionaires can buy it..!!  World’s richest man has praised bitcoin and its way of functioning. It’s possible they billionaires have invested in it. If any investment is giving such a good return all will get attracted towards it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:48:45 AM

yes very many billionaires out there who are glancing at and start investing in bitcoin world, they are getting bored and saturated if only investment in gold or oil or USD, they glance at new investment place like bitcoin.
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:52:49 AM

Billionaires may have been investing in BTC. It is possible that the whales we sometimes see are one of them. Also BTC is a legit investment that have really great potential. Legalities also are available to this investment.

I agree. Maybe the whales that we saw that have been buying a large amount of alts and Bitcoin are the Billionaires. Well, of course they can buy a large portion because have a lot of money. And Bitcoin is a good investment though. Even they invest their millions, they are still Billionaires. So it is just a bit portion of their wealth when they lose.  Cheesy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:12:45 PM

Billionaires may have been investing in BTC. It is possible that the whales we sometimes see are one of them. Also BTC is a legit investment that have really great potential. Legalities also are available to this investment.

I agree. Maybe the whales that we saw that have been buying a large amount of alts and Bitcoin are the Billionaires. Well, of course they can buy a large portion because have a lot of money. And Bitcoin is a good investment though. Even they invest their millions, they are still Billionaires. So it is just a bit portion of their wealth when they lose.  Cheesy
Billionaires have invested in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But Bitcoin is the primary crypto they need to take profits before cash out and go out the market. Of course, it doesn't mean all billionaire invested into Bitcoin. Just some billionaires interested the blockchain technology and Bitcoin's volatility.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████