Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT  (Read 66945 times)
AltcoinPortfolio

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:54:59 AM

If you want forget about masternodes , all will go from Pie ... And Pie will die ... I think Pikky mistake now ... Idias of Pikky very standard . And pikky very busy : he will appear and will disappear .. Android wallet  and nice wallet have every coin ...  If community VOTE FOR MASTERNODE, MASTERNODE MUST WILL REALISED... PLease, need vote for masternode: NEED or NO NEED ...

I think , PIEcoin need leader.- AltcoinPortfolio.

We have found a programmer. Specifications are under work. Then quote. Then donations via escrow. Then implementation. Quote next week.

Takamouri had the idea to reboot PIE by starting this ANN. There was a group as he stated in the beginning.

I have provided a plan and it would be great if majority holders of PIE implement it, or a modified version of it. It is as easy as described above. Just needs some BTC.

As Pikku noted, I did a lot of work. Now it is time for others to continue.

luckytimes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:59:44 AM

If you want forget about masternodes , all will go from Pie ... And Pie will die ... I think Pikky mistake now ... Idias of Pikky very standard . And pikky very busy : he will appear and will disappear .. Android wallet  and nice wallet have every coin ...  If community VOTE FOR MASTERNODE, MASTERNODE MUST WILL REALISED... PLease, need vote for masternode: NEED or NO NEED ...

We have found a programmer. Specifications are under work. Then quote. Then donations via escrow. Then implementation. Quote next week.

Takamouri had the idea to reboot PIE by starting this ANN. There was a group as he stated in the beginning.

I have provided a plan and it would be great if majority holders of PIE implement it, or a modified version of it. It is as easy as described above. Just needs some BTC.

But, you are not going to develop pie coin anymore? I thought you were the leader here?
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:24:19 AM

Pikky only say words , you only say words ... Sorry for my opinion ... I no developer ... Where these "OTHERS" ?... OTHERS no... Therefore, PIEcoin - only pump/dump coin ... We can will say many words , but where actions?
Look at Insane. They made community, after they found developers , made great pump ...  

Or we will find leaders - or Piecoin will dead ... Wallet and android wallet - this is no good idea for increasing price of PIE... Very many coins have nice wallet and android wallet ...

I can make token PIE on Ethereum - and i no need developer ... Need ideas of using ..
luckytimes

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:08:06 AM

Pikky only say words , you only say words ... Sorry for my opinion ... I no developer ... Where these "OTHERS" ?... OTHERS no... Therefore, PIEcoin - only pump/dump coin ... We can will say many words , but where actions?
Look at Insane. They made community, after they found developers , made great pump ...  

Or we will find leaders - or Piecoin will dead ... Wallet and android wallet - this is no good idea for increasing price of PIE... Very many coins have nice wallet and android wallet ...

I can make token PIE on Ethereum - and i no need developer ... Need ideas of using ..

Would a token pie on Eth be good? I am not a developer. But, I think ypu have good ideas Smiley Pie coin needs to be useful. That's why I always liked the original idea of social sending. Sending pie coin should be user friendly and very simple like sending a text message. A nice user friendly interface with graphics.
alangmotor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:39:13 AM

We waiting qoutation from the dev...
AltcoinPortfolio

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:45:28 PM

I would like to thank the community for the opportunity to contribute and learn!

If anyone wants to take over the slack channel (instead of creating a new one) please PM me and we can work it out.
AltcoinPortfolio

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:50:31 PM

There is a dedicated team on the Whatsapp channel and they are bringing PIE to the next level!
cryptolord

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:19:44 PM

Bought some

In Crypto We Trust
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 02:02:26 PM

There is a dedicated team on the Whatsapp channel and they are bringing PIE to the next level!

How do you join the Whats App group?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
alangmotor

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:41:23 PM

https://chat.whatsapp.com/9xKByKFl0xgKWZXjJrT17v
luckytimes

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:16:02 PM

I would like to thank the community for the opportunity to contribute and learn!

If anyone wants to take over the slack channel (instead of creating a new one) please PM me and we can work it out.

Are you still working on the Pie coin team?
AltcoinPortfolio

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:12:28 PM

No, I'm just transfering the slack channel and the domain piecoin.life if necessary. Pikku has piecoin.net which is also good.
luckytimes

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:46:38 PM

No, I'm just transfering the slack channel and the domain piecoin.life if necessary. Pikku has piecoin.net which is also good.

OKay. So is Pie Coin still being developed? Masternodes and the social sending? Thanks
luckytimes

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:58:09 AM

If anyone has plans to develop Pie coin please post them here. I really am excited about Pie coin but I wonder if the project is still alive? I would love to hear the future plans. Are masternodes still in the works?
alangmotor

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:50:30 AM

If anyone has plans to develop Pie coin please post them here. I really am excited about Pie coin but I wonder if the project is still alive? I would love to hear the future plans. Are masternodes still in the works?

yes.. all development still in progress..
now we at capping pie to 84mill.. it not easy, alot work must to do..
after it done, we will go to next step..
#join whatsapp group for fast info..
luckytimes

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:27:54 AM

Thanks. So there is a development team? I cannot seem to get whatsapp to work for me. Please let me know. Thanks for the reply. Glad to see Pie coin is still being developed.
alangmotor

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:47:34 PM

Thanks. So there is a development team? I cannot seem to get whatsapp to work for me. Please let me know. Thanks for the reply. Glad to see Pie coin is still being developed.

sure.. Our team will do the best for PIE.. Wink
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 03:10:43 PM

Awesome, thanks! So no more Slack? The Whats App is the official forum now?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:30:38 PM

Awesome, thanks! So no more Slack? The Whats App is the official forum now?
this is good to looing for all information about piecoin  Roll Eyes
luckytimes

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:25:33 PM

So what are the plans for Pie Coin? Are the masternodes coming soon?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: