Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60]
  Print  
Author Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT  (Read 66936 times)
dwhntx

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:04:32 AM

Keep in mind: MORE AFRICANS On The Web Is MORE SCAMMERS/Resources BEGGARS.I AM Completely AGAINST THIS COIN.

LOL, what are you even talking about? The team is composed of Americans and British.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:15:55 PM

Is it possible to stake the wallet on vultur virtual private server to keep laptop computer shut ?

Please read the ANN and the new PIEX ANN.  PIE is no longer a viable coin.  I guess you can try staking it.  Grin  It was swapped to PIEX and now there is an additional swap to Social Send Coin. 

Join the Discord for more info

https://discord.gg/tK7XHAG

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
deldil

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:43:33 AM

I like the title Cake coin as well. Is a name change truly required? Maybe there should be a residential area vote?
PIE to PIEX and now PIEX to SEND. Swap will be starting this weekend.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:01:37 AM

Expensive guys,i have some query.The other day i attempted to send some ether towards the contract adress. I got the content Not able to locate Transaction admittance around the blockexplorer. I tried to transmit again the other day, but got some mistake informed i do not have enough eths for transmits, what means my balance should have been sent.Well the message Unable to find Deal entry did not change yet. Can there be any chance i'm in Ico? Or perhaps is it an unsuccessful deal? I sent by way of myetherwallet.comHope or some solutions!f

What?  PIEX isn't an erc-20 token.  Nor is it an ICO.  Either you are on the wrong thread, or you are farming your account.

A quick look at your profile lololol

Anyways, looking forward to the swap and creation of Social Send coin.  Could really be a game changer here.  The team has my support.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
vitalis48pm

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:57:05 PM

I wrote a letter to the administrator. He promised to think and consult the participants. That's already been consulted for three weeks. Anyway. I already waved my hand at these coins. No so no. The question is in the other. Wallet PIECOIN is still working. Coins are mined and the amount increases. How is it? Coins do not already exist, but I have it in my wallet and it's constantly being mined?
aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:21:03 PM

Good !
wallet and website back to online now https://yobit.net/en/wallets/ http://www.piecoin.info/
daily value its okey, Back to live  Wink
only 11 Mil coin supply https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/piecoin/

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

minbabo

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:07:38 AM

Is it alive??? on market???
minbabo

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:24:40 AM

Dev website has virus.---riskware Huh
Kanahide

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:08:13 PM

This project is dead as dead it can be...
Move on guys. Come to Deeponion, we released a new wallet with stealth adresses, soon android wallet will be released.
This is the new monero in town, dont miss your chance

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

Is this project really dead? If it is, then I'd like to see this coin alive again. Maybe there are experts out here reading now who can make this coin alive again. I liked this coin before. It was one of the first altcoin I had.
kurao

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:14:46 AM

Hi guys my pie wallet is not connected. When I did some research it says converting from pie to piex is happening long time ago. Can I still do convertion? I still have the wallet.dat but the pie wallet it self cannot connect so I cannot see my coins. Please advice me what to do I already email the pie team but sadly no response I also tweet them but same result.
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:25:44 AM

Hi guys my pie wallet is not connected. When I did some research it says converting from pie to piex is happening long time ago. Can I still do convertion? I still have the wallet.dat but the pie wallet it self cannot connect so I cannot see my coins. Please advice me what to do I already email the pie team but sadly no response I also tweet them but same result.

Sad to say, but I think that you're holding a dead coin. Sad

Pie to PieX

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60]
  Print  

Jump to: