Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform  (Read 111040 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:26:50 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fastfalcon94

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:07:34 PM

Can we add our reddit pages to coinmarketcap.com? When you go there and expand the Social tab, the entire right column is blank. Maybe an Admin could contact them and ask them to have it point here?

https://www.reddit.com/r/HiveProject_net/

THE BARTENDER

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:33:11 AM

Hi Hive, What part of we need to see this project at a better Exchange don't you guys understand?
HitBTC is a bleeping shithole.
I sold some of my other tokens to get into this project and it's trying to hold on to $0.10 USD. is this the best you guys can do?
The new year starts in 2 days. You better get your act together. I have lost enough money. All of the coins i sold to get into this are way up. This is the only project that's not moving.

Angry

mmirc

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:21:39 AM

Hi Hive, What part of we need to see this project at a better Exchange don't you guys understand?
I sold some of my other tokens to get into this project and it's trying to hold on to $0.10 USD. is this the best you guys can do?
The new year starts in 2 days. You better get your act together. I have lost enough money. All of the coins i sold to get into this are way up. This is the only project that's not moving.

Angry

I do not know why you ignore such posts and do not do anything to add a more serious exchange. I really do not understand you .....
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:47:19 PM

Angry

I do not know why you ignore such posts and do not do anything to add a more serious exchange. I really do not understand you .....

in this project I like everything and have a great future! But here is the fact that they all want to go out to 5 exchanges ((and especially not the best (That's very sad! The team hear us!)
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:38:46 PM

Read about platform, usage and Russia market & cooperation with Insurepal

HVN x50  in 2018

Watch and learn  Grin
MakarPamirsky

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:51:20 PM

Glad to see a new project begin again on this year. Is this based ethereum or waves platform? What about the unsold token during ICO?

It's ERC20 compatible token. Feel free to read our whitepaper here!

As far as the the number of tokens is concerned, the money we raise during the ICO will be divided 500 000 000 tokens accoring to the formula (so number of raised money in BTC & ETH divided by 500 000 000 tokens). One coin's initial value is therefore determined by the amount of money raised & is then tied to the business proposal we're putting forward, to help SMEs with invoice financing.

NO White papers here
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:11:58 PM

Jump on HVN train people

it will be EPIC

[$HVN 2017 -> 2018] Hive Project: An Epic Journey and a Fintech Giant in the Making!
We’ve had an unbelievable year here at Hive Project HQ, making not only December a month to remember, but also 2017 a year to remember too! When we started our crowd-sale, even our wildest dreams were blown away when we released our DEMO version a mere 6 months later — with a strong business lined up and ready to be plugged in too! And when reading through our Telegram channel and social media, it becomes increasingly clear how much strong progress we have made in becoming a real fintech giant to be reckoned with!

Ending 2017 in Style: A DEMO Revealed — Backed up with First Business Deals!

It has been an epic journey. Since our award-winning ICO, Hive Project has progressed from promise and potential to becoming a recognized and trusted fintech brand with a DEMO version of the platform to show, but there is still no end in sight to our progress. My team and I are still working all-nighters to deliver the first ever blockchain based platform to give SMEs worldwide fast and low-cost liquidity. And on time too, just as we promised. We just keep on delivering: our Proof of Concept (PoC) in Las Vegas and the DEMO version a week ago being two examples!

The fact that we have been focusing solely on the product and ensuring its long-term future by backing it up with business deals is, in my opinion, the best investment in Hive Project’s bright future! There is no time for bulls**it here. We are here to deliver and create long-term value for our contributors! And that is why it gives me such great pleasure to get so much feedback, emails and phone calls of support and praise from SMEs (debtors) and investors (factors) from all over the world! This confirms that we are on the right path to achieving success, and we will continue to work just as hard in the future.
For those asking about how you can test out our DEMO, you can play around with it HERE! As my co-founder and CTO, Dejan Jovanovic, explained, the Hive Project DEMO is a fully clickable demonstration of the Hive Project Platform’s capabilities, and interacts with a private instance of the Ethereum blockchain. With added functionalities, drastically improved performance and an intuitive user experience, I believe we have made a crucial first step towards ensuring the Hive Project Platform’s long-term viability.

And when adding our first ERP deal (!) and the FUNDS (!) committed in our “Jump-Start Liquidity Pool” to the equation, it is now becoming crystal clear that 2018 will be HUGE for Hive Project and our amazing community of contributors!

2018: SCALING UP TO A €2.5 TRILLION MARKET!

With our development team working wonders on a daily basis, we have been keeping pace with the business side too. We made our TELEGRAM ONLY ANNOUNCEMENT on our ERP deal just last week — going public with Hive Project’s integration into a leading regional ERP provider for SMEs. We are delighted that Adacta (https://www.adacta.si/) has seen what Hive Project Platform can bring to the table for their customers, and that they will fully integrate us into their systems. With this agreement now signed, sealed and delivered, we are already working on other ERP providers to follow. For now, however, we will be making Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Germany, the Czech Republic, the UK and Russia (!) our first go-to markets when delivering our platform during the period Q2 to Q3 of 2018 — and there will be more countries to come!

Tomaz Volk, Founder and Managing Partner of Adacta Holding: “Hive Project’s blockchain-based liquidity-providing platform is a unique solution for SMEs around the world. It is a truly revolutionary product and we are looking forward to implementing it into our systems and making it available to our clients.” For more information about Adacta, please check here: https://www.adacta.si/

With a powerful business backing up our development, we are surer than ever that we will deliver exactly what we promised — and create long-term value for our contributors in the process! The numbers are there for everyone to see. And we believe that that the targets set in the Business Roadmap Summary are eminently realistic and achievable.

Let there be no doubt about it. Our first go-to markets have incredible potential, including powerhouses of the European economy, and we will do our best to continue delivering as we have done so often until now!

With 5.67 million small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in Russia (!) and an annual turnover of USD 2.5 trillion for the companies in our first go-to markets alone (!!), we have laid strong foundations for our success and scaling up in 2018!
Although we made some strong steps toward success in 2017, I am certain that we will make giant leaps forward in 2018, and make Hive Project a fintech unicorn in the process! Our team is extremely dedicated and highly motivated, and our amazing community continues to back us up. So, here’s to making 2018 a year of success for Hive Project!

Bright future bright for Hive and investors! 

alinka

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:47:41 PM

Community building is okay, takes time and effort, but I would prefer product development instead. Without it, all the potential gains are short-term.
THE BARTENDER

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:51:23 PM

Jump on HVN train people

it will be EPIC

[$HVN 2017 -> 2018] Hive Project: An Epic Journey and a Fintech Giant in the Making!
We’ve had an unbelievable year here at Hive Project HQ, making not only December a month to remember, but also 2017 a year to remember too! When we started our crowd-sale, even our wildest dreams were blown away when we released our DEMO version a mere 6 months later — with a strong business lined up and ready to be plugged in too! And when reading through our Telegram channel and social media, it becomes increasingly clear how much strong progress we have made in becoming a real fintech giant to be reckoned with!

Ending 2017 in Style: A DEMO Revealed — Backed up with First Business Deals!

It has been an epic journey. Since our award-winning ICO, Hive Project has progressed from promise and potential to becoming a recognized and trusted fintech brand with a DEMO version of the platform to show, but there is still no end in sight to our progress. My team and I are still working all-nighters to deliver the first ever blockchain based platform to give SMEs worldwide fast and low-cost liquidity. And on time too, just as we promised. We just keep on delivering: our Proof of Concept (PoC) in Las Vegas and the DEMO version a week ago being two examples!

The fact that we have been focusing solely on the product and ensuring its long-term future by backing it up with business deals is, in my opinion, the best investment in Hive Project’s bright future! There is no time for bulls**it here. We are here to deliver and create long-term value for our contributors! And that is why it gives me such great pleasure to get so much feedback, emails and phone calls of support and praise from SMEs (debtors) and investors (factors) from all over the world! This confirms that we are on the right path to achieving success, and we will continue to work just as hard in the future.
For those asking about how you can test out our DEMO, you can play around with it HERE! As my co-founder and CTO, Dejan Jovanovic, explained, the Hive Project DEMO is a fully clickable demonstration of the Hive Project Platform’s capabilities, and interacts with a private instance of the Ethereum blockchain. With added functionalities, drastically improved performance and an intuitive user experience, I believe we have made a crucial first step towards ensuring the Hive Project Platform’s long-term viability.

And when adding our first ERP deal (!) and the FUNDS (!) committed in our “Jump-Start Liquidity Pool” to the equation, it is now becoming crystal clear that 2018 will be HUGE for Hive Project and our amazing community of contributors!

2018: SCALING UP TO A €2.5 TRILLION MARKET!

With our development team working wonders on a daily basis, we have been keeping pace with the business side too. We made our TELEGRAM ONLY ANNOUNCEMENT on our ERP deal just last week — going public with Hive Project’s integration into a leading regional ERP provider for SMEs. We are delighted that Adacta (https://www.adacta.si/) has seen what Hive Project Platform can bring to the table for their customers, and that they will fully integrate us into their systems. With this agreement now signed, sealed and delivered, we are already working on other ERP providers to follow. For now, however, we will be making Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Germany, the Czech Republic, the UK and Russia (!) our first go-to markets when delivering our platform during the period Q2 to Q3 of 2018 — and there will be more countries to come!

Tomaz Volk, Founder and Managing Partner of Adacta Holding: “Hive Project’s blockchain-based liquidity-providing platform is a unique solution for SMEs around the world. It is a truly revolutionary product and we are looking forward to implementing it into our systems and making it available to our clients.” For more information about Adacta, please check here: https://www.adacta.si/

With a powerful business backing up our development, we are surer than ever that we will deliver exactly what we promised — and create long-term value for our contributors in the process! The numbers are there for everyone to see. And we believe that that the targets set in the Business Roadmap Summary are eminently realistic and achievable.

Let there be no doubt about it. Our first go-to markets have incredible potential, including powerhouses of the European economy, and we will do our best to continue delivering as we have done so often until now!

With 5.67 million small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in Russia (!) and an annual turnover of USD 2.5 trillion for the companies in our first go-to markets alone (!!), we have laid strong foundations for our success and scaling up in 2018!
Although we made some strong steps toward success in 2017, I am certain that we will make giant leaps forward in 2018, and make Hive Project a fintech unicorn in the process! Our team is extremely dedicated and highly motivated, and our amazing community continues to back us up. So, here’s to making 2018 a year of success for Hive Project!

Bright future bright for Hive and investors! 

You've said before that this was going to be a December to remember. Now you're talking big about 2018.
Listen, this community and all investors have already done our part. Get this on a better exchange.
You can reach out to Koucoin exchange, Binance, Bitfinex etc.
It's high time you do something for this community. We're sick and tired of reading your post.
We've lost enough money. Do something, Do something,Do something,Do something,Do something,Do something,Do something,Do something,Do something.

Huh
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:15:54 PM

The priority is building out the product and that is exactly what they are doing. So stop crying about new exchanges. They will come sooner or later. If you can't wait then sell and move on.
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:39:23 PM

Sorry for asking but token HVN have any use ?
I cant find whitepaper.
I mean it give any profit for holding or only risisng price in time ?
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:05:16 PM

Is there still any issue going with HITBTC exchange ?
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:23:40 AM

Dont know but on Etherdelta HVN is more expansive than on HitBtc in eth its strange.
qiuness

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

The priority is building out the product and that is exactly what they are doing. So stop crying about new exchanges. They will come sooner or later. If you can't wait then sell and move on.
product development, it's good! But they said there will be only 5 exchanges! And most of them will not be very good, for example such as Hitbtc!
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:09:42 PM

I would like to say

Don't miss HVN 2018 moon party

it will be soon
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

having a good feeling about this one, so all-in and lets see how it plays
Hat2a

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:35:22 PM

Very very promising
All-in also.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:50:56 PM

I think this is last chance to buy this token at cheap price dev are so much confident about the bright future of this platform. I always like to buy this token when I have some reserve into my funds because it will be worth for it.
Mandrag

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

I think this is last chance to buy this token at cheap price dev are so much confident about the bright future of this platform. I always like to buy this token when I have some reserve into my funds because it will be worth for it.

I am on the same opinion , they already have a solid base company that is growing fast , what % of a portfolio would you risk on this project?

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: