Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:11:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please I need a loan of 1btc  (Read 539 times)
Rickorick (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:28:51 PM

Hey everyone I am new here and I have been in a deep financial crisis for a while and in looking for someone who is willing to help me with 1 btc, I don't really have much to offer in terms of money but I am willing to give all my information, thanks for your attention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 10:41:21 PM

No one will give you a loan here without any collateral offered such as altcoin which should be more than atleast 130% higher than the loan amount.
By the way, newbie asking for loan without collateral will get you a negative trust feedback. Another, personal info isn't a collateral since it doesn't worth anything.
Better find a work or ask money on your parents or family members and lock this thread.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Rickorick (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:44:44 PM

No one will give you a loan here without any collateral offered such as altcoin which should be more than atleast 130% higher than the loan amount.
By the way, newbie asking for loan without collateral will get you a negative trust feedback. Another, personal info isn't a collateral since it doesn't worth anything.
Better find a work or ask money on your parents or family members and lock this thread.

If I could ask from a family member, I wouldn't be here, also if I had alt coins I would exchange it for cash so I don't really know what else I can offer except physical collateral like laptops or phone.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 10:47:22 PM

If I could ask from a family member, I wouldn't be here, also if I had alt coins I would exchange it for cash so I don't really know what else I can offer except physical collateral like laptops or phone.

Sure, let me just send $3,000 to some who has no way or morals to pay back.
 Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Rickorick (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:53:49 PM

Sure, let me just send $3,000 to some who has no way or morals to pay back.
 Roll Eyes

That's not what I said, you didn't even ask how I was going to pay back, you just assumed and as I said I would give all my information, video chat anything. Is this not his peer to peer lending works, you try to help someone in need and make a little profit by the side, well I guess I'm over my head here, anyway thanks for the response.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:03:29 PM

That's not what I said, you didn't even ask how I was going to pay back, you just assumed and as I said I would give all my information, video chat anything. Is this not his peer to peer lending works, you try to help someone in need and make a little profit by the side, well I guess I'm over my head here, anyway thanks for the response.
Why should Vod have to ask you any questions?  You ought to have posted everything in the OP but you did not.  And this looks like every other scam lending thread I've seen on this forum.  Hence the negative trust you got.  If you'd read the initial lending page, there's basically rules on how to ask for loans.  You did not read any of that, so there you go.
Rickorick (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:26:05 PM

Why should Vod have to ask you any questions?  You ought to have posted everything in the OP but you did not.  And this looks like every other scam lending thread I've seen on this forum.  Hence the negative trust you got.  If you'd read the initial lending page, there's basically rules on how to ask for loans.  You did not read any of that, so there you go.

I'm sorry, my bad. I am a honest person and I'm not trying to scam anyone because I wouldn't want anyone to be in the kind of situation I am in right now, all I Wanted was for someone to even consider me and not just dismiss me as another scam. I was also thinking that if anyone were to consider me, we'd  discuss interest and terms of repayment personally.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:32:54 PM

I'm sorry, my bad. I am a honest person and I'm not trying to scam anyone because I wouldn't want anyone to be in the kind of situation I am in right now, all I Wanted was for someone to even consider me and not just dismiss me as another scam. I was also thinking that if anyone were to consider me, we'd  discuss interest and terms of repayment personally.

If you are really a trusted person, you will not ask a lone using a newbie account or collateral because you know it yourself that it is untrusted act.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 11:41:57 PM

You can even loan here even small amount due to your account no value.
If you read the sticky thread you will know why many people are letting you give red trust because most of the scammers here are newbie..
check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119896.0

Those are sticky thread and it can help you to learn why they are not giving a loan  to you..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Rickorick (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:46:21 PM

You can even loan here even small amount due to your account no value.
If you read the sticky thread you will know why many people are letting you give red trust because most of the scammers here are newbie..
check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119896.0

Those are sticky thread and it can help you to learn why they are not giving a loan  to you..
What if I am ready to give any info required my I'd, passport, social media accounts, skype, everything necessary. Surely it must be worth something to someone here?
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 12:02:06 AM

--
Sorry but I don't understand if I don't use my account, how else can I ask for a loan?
I should use someone else's account or what? I don't get.
Apparently, you still did not read the stickies. What don't you get about using a useless account as collateral for a 1BTC loan? This isn't a charity.
Collateral must be 120% of the loan amount.

What good is your personal info? Can it be sold in case of default?   Just read the stickies.

You mentioned physical collateral.
I suggest you modify your OP, state your collaterals, escrow, payment, etc.

You're the one asking for loans, shouldn't you at least read the rules? Or did you expect lenders to waste their time asking you info you should have provided already.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:05:53 AM

What if I am ready to give any info required my I'd, passport, social media accounts, skype, everything necessary. Surely it must be worth something to someone here?

Nope.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: