Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:01:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to invest for 2018 ?  (Read 148092 times)
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

hey guys

i wanna know whats the best altcoins/Cryptocurrency to invest for 2018 ?

tnx in advance

I think the best cryptocurrency to invest in this year is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar and Cardano. These are the top altcoin in the market, they have great potential. I believe that long-term investment in these cryptocurrency will bring us a lot of profit in the future. Especially Bitcoin, it is likely that Bitcoin will grow strongly and reach $ 20,000 this year.

vit0z

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

I think the best that the market can offer is eos. Very much I believe in this project and I hold most of the portfolio there.
anglosaxon

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:52:37 PM

hey guys

i wanna know whats the best altcoins/Cryptocurrency to invest for 2018 ?

tnx in advance

2018 was a not great so far. It has not gave the prices which can give us profit. But I think this term is good for the coin uyers. In my opinion, ethereum, icon and stellar can be good picks for the rest of the year.
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:46:57 AM

Now the price of all crypto currency decreases. I think investing in nano now would be more profitable.Last year the price of nano reached $ 36.7.Today the price of nano has fallen to $ 1.16.So it is good to hold for six months now.
Alexey1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:20:04 AM

In my opinion, the simplest thing you can do is not to buy altcoins but to buy bitcoin and ethereum. They will surely grow in value  Wink

fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:37:28 AM

Altcoin is good in 2018: Ethereum, Ripple, Eos, Waves, Iota, Stellar lumens, Neo, THERE are Cardano and Tron, now all altcoins are down, buy now and hold for a long time, wait until the right time to sell it, you can become a rich person by investing for a long time.
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

The nodes in main network who want to add transactions for a zone would need to have all the zone files for previous block. The winning node adds current transactions, swarm defense signatures, network fork or merger points based on waiting transactions in current block for current zone, and awards for previous block. These details are verified by all other full-nodes or partial nodes for confirming the winner, and is an independently verifiable information sets.
The nodes in hyperlocal network who want to add transactions in hyperlocal dapp would need the main network state file and hyperlocal state file only. They don’t need hyperlocal zone files for previous block to add transactions, as any conflict will be referred to main network’s zone for resolution. Thus, the hyperlocal network would need to refresh themselves of 2 small files which would be less than a kilobyte, expectedly.
Repeating another historic assumptions like floppies, I expect that 1 kilobyte size for a network state file is large enough for all practical transactional needs and hyperlocal dapps extend that feature exponentially. Though time has proven all such assumptions are merely wrong in the vent of new innovations. Maybe in very long term, the main network would become conflict resolution media for hyperlocal dapps and hyperlocal dapps would carry all the functionalities. That way the main network will have highest performance. It requires a change of mindset from current notion of blockchains, and will take time for participants to realize the best usage of the network.
Blockchain has been one of the most amazing innovations since the Internet came into presence. Blockchain technology permits everyone to hold and make transactions as strangers but in a completely transparent manner. There is no mediator in between two person making the transaction, and the entire process becomes easier and cheaper.
The blockchain network comprises of nodes, i.e., distributed servers. All the nodes can accept and process the transaction. The nodes on the network share information about the candidate transaction. As much as the logic/tech part of it sounds confusing, the business models are so much easier to understand and are really impressive.
TIM is enterprise ready. Amongst many, few applications of TIM blockchain are discussed below:
Personal Blockchain: Fee Free subchains to be your personal blockchain - TIM can host 2^60 subchains which are protected by fee free challenger nodes. With same level of performance and security as TIM network, subchains can be your new email address or health record or roaming data storage like dropbox. There are a host of benefits where such a mailbox could be totally encrypted and free of any advertising or profiling your communications. It can be used for other services like one can pay for what you use for storage or bandwidth.
EconomydayS

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

It is better to invest in bitcoin, ethereum, IOTA, Cardano, bitcoin cash and dash, as they are reputable and they have commitments. And on top of that, it's a good team.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

I would recommend that you buy the TDZ tokens. There are a lot of crypto market participants who will greatly welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on mature market strategies and which gives regular people an easy way to enter the game.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:10:21 PM

one of the best altcoins to invest for 2018 are neo Tron iota and etc all these coins are worth investing the main reason is these coins development team is robust in growth and technology driven
Raven89

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

Let me tell you about a little gem named Masari. Starting this month will be the first CN coin to have a mobile wallet, also new tech named uncle mining will be released in Q3. If you add that Cryptopia is coming soon and lead developer, which is briliant, also announced that he will work full time for development of the coin starting from September you will have an absolute winner with no better time to buy than on this bear market.

You can listen all the new and exciting features directly form the lead dev: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:33:56 PM

I would not take much time but i would invest in coins that they are in top 10 for now. most of the good coins are still expensive as compared from ico price.but i think the ride will be fun.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

I think that we should not bet on alternative coins in 2018. This is very dangerous, and it is better to stick to a less risky strategy and invest in BTC.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:08:42 PM

I think that we should not bet on alternative coins in 2018. This is very dangerous, and it is better to stick to a less risky strategy and invest in BTC.

People should start to take interest in privacy coins like Zencash, XMR, etc... Because it's really make it the crypto world usefull

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:29:24 PM

The best altcoin to invest in 2018 is ethereum and some other stable altcoin like waves, neo, litecoin.
These coins are stable and they have great potential to yield profit if you hold on long term. They also have a large community and good management team.
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:37:40 PM

It is better to invest in bitcoin, ethereum, IOTA, Cardano, bitcoin cash and dash, as they are reputable and they have commitments. And on top of that, it's a good team.
The crypto currencies you mention does top the coin market cap table but that does not qualify all the coins as the best to invested in because as I know the crypto currency market has changed a lot ever since the market blood bath and correction happened. Therefore, ones need to check on the coins that perform very well after the correction before invest in any crypto currency.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:08:40 PM

Almost every altcoin from top 100 looks great, there are so many diffrent blockchain technolgies with many diffrent uses. So choose wisely and invest now, when price is low Wink.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
IGWE423

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:18:49 PM

Ziliqa (Zil)
From my extensive research about this coin , I have found it worth of Invest into. 
Its major uses are in :
Gaming and entertainment
Ziliqa non fungible token allows gamers to truly own and custodize assets

Digital adervistisng : zil is helping to improve pragmatic advertising by automatic payment and reducing number of intermediaries. 

Payment : zil high scability results in low transaction fee.
verrela10

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:41:11 PM

bitcoin FTW, even the bad market it can be m0re 6k in price. i guess it can be good again after accepting ETF
or if you wanna be safer, you can hold fiat n wait till market becomes good

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:24:17 PM

Top 2 best altcoin to invest now is Ethereum and Stellar. Ethereum is the queen of the crypto world. It is very popular. Ethereum owns the perfect technology, professional development team. Many ICO projects are based on Eth. Stellar is a new power in the market, it has a very good growth rate, I believe that in the end of this year the price of Stellar will continue to rise. Now their prices are very cheap, this is a great opportunity for us to invest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: