Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:45:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to invest for 2018 ?  (Read 148090 times)
lehar4512

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:52:00 PM

Trading firms aim to maximize the price differential between the price they pay for (untransformed) commodities and the revenue they earn by selling (transformed) commodities. Minimizing the overall cost of acquiring commodities is therefore a priority. They work with producers to secure long-term, costeffective supply. Processing quality is equally important. Trading firms need to be careful where they source these. Some oilfields, especially in conflict areas, do not conform to international health and safety standards. In a world that is moving towards increased transparency, suppliers that source from oilfields with poor social, environmental and production performance run a significant reputational risk. Firms will also provide technical or financial resources to help producers modernize and extend production. These are often linked to long-term purchase arrangements, known as offtake agreements, where the trader agrees in advance to buy a minimum percentage of the oilfield’s output over several years. Commodity pre-payments are a useful substitute for the loans that emerging economies find increasingly hard to get from international banks. For commodity traders making the pre-payment there is a risk that the commodity to be delivered will fall in value. A trading system with redemption rights to oil traders. Imagine a group of companies that want to trade oil with one another. Normally they'd exchange paperwork and keep their own lists of trades. If they could move to a blockchain-based system for trading their oil, they could potentially reduce paperwork and have more robust record-keeping. There are many consortiums sprouting up that aim to replace paper trading systems with blockchain trading systems. They generally don't aim to tokenize real-world assets directly, but rather to use a blockchain system to enable trading of real-world assets. This is a hybrid of the old paper record approach and the new blockchain approach. The tokens only have value within the 1 • Upstream Integration 2 • Joint Ventures 3 • Pre-Payment & Offtake Agreement 4 • Technical Support 10 context of a contractual system involving all of the past and future participants. An example of this form of tokenization is the IBM-Natixis-Trafigura oil trading project. Imagine an oil company owning land that has proven reserves of 100 million barrels of oil equivalent (BOE). The oil barrels even though not yet produced could be tokenized by having ownership held by a company that has a standing offer to the public to redeem tokens for either a single barrel of oil or, if the redeemed tokens are less than a certain threshold, a fraction of the assessed value of the barrel of oil. Physical delivery of the oil barrels could be made at a certain location or shipped to a specified address. In this way, buyers could obtain an easy-to-transfer token and third-party markets could transact in fractions of the oil barrel price. This could potentially be a source of financing for the oil company and a way for the broader public to participate in the oil market.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

QRX is extremely potential coin, so I think the market will soon recover and we will become millionaires if we hold the patience, so I think the market will rebound later this year.
in any case, our coins should rise in price, because the market has very much gone down and I hope that by the end of 2018, we will be able to return the indicators of the month of 2018.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:50:50 PM

QRX is extremely potential coin, so I think the market will soon recover and we will become millionaires if we hold the patience, so I think the market will rebound later this year.
in any case, our coins should rise in price, because the market has very much gone down and I hope that by the end of 2018, we will be able to return the indicators of the month of 2018.
For now the market is down, so we have to keep holding it,
and I'm sure at the end of the year the price of the coin will rise again,
we just wait patiently and the important thing is we follow the progress
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

ETH and only ETH for now, it is enormously cheap now and I think that it is a great bargain to purchase it now. Also pay attention to individual blockchain alts, they have  good perspectives as well in my opinion.
of course the best ETH coins to be used as an investment in 2018, because now the cheap prices are an opportunity for all of us to buy lots of ETH
I agree with what you say talking about the best altcoin to invest in 2018 this is ethereum,
because the future of ethereum is no doubt and now is the right time to buy because the price is cheap

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:50:24 AM

I think, the best altcoin for investment right now is ethereum because I see that ethereum has good price movements and has the opportunity to get profit, so I won't regret investing in ethereum.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:02:06 AM

For now the market is down, so we have to keep holding it,
and I'm sure at the end of the year the price of the coin will rise again,
we just wait patiently and the important thing is we follow the progress
any coin now if you have it, you can hold it in the long run because the market is in a bad position and this can make the price low and doubt for investment. so even though there are good and potential coins, you still have to be patient waiting until the market returns to normal.

twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:36:56 AM

hey guys

i wanna know whats the best altcoins/Cryptocurrency to invest for 2018 ?

tnx in advance

no one can ensure the best coin in the future because it is the nature of the currency if we look back at the price and value of the currency we can determine the coin that was the best yesterday

truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

hey guys

i wanna know whats the best altcoins/Cryptocurrency to invest for 2018 ?

tnx in advance

According to my observation the best Altcoin for us to invest and hold in 2018 this is ETH, NEO, EOS. So at the moment we buy and hold them.
gelaskopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

there will be a lot of investment that can be done this year. lots of coins and tokens that have decreased in price. we must be able to use it as an advantage to be able to make a profit. You can choose tokens and coins that are in the top CMC to buy with investments that are not too risky
Coinmarketcap can be used as a reference. Bitcoin is the first choice here. That's the safest investment we can make because no matter the situation, bitcoin survives. Even if the price getting low, soon it will rise. In addition, I suggest this altcoin, eth and litecoin for additional investment in the portfolio.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:58:26 AM

In this case, we should monitor the development of coins. Now the price of all coins in a weak condition. And this is the best time to invest. I advise you to invest in the BTC, BCH, and ETH. In my opinion, the coin still has an enormous opportunity to ride. Maybe in the year, 2018 is more to hold a coin or increase your investment.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Sarcasm

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

there will be a lot of investment that can be done this year. lots of coins and tokens that have decreased in price. we must be able to use it as an advantage to be able to make a profit. You can choose tokens and coins that are in the top CMC to buy with investments that are not too risky
Coinmarketcap can be used as a reference. Bitcoin is the first choice here. That's the safest investment we can make because no matter the situation, bitcoin survives. Even if the price getting low, soon it will rise. In addition, I suggest this altcoin, eth and litecoin for additional investment in the portfolio.
bitcoin is indeed the safest investment, and in the future I believe that bitcoin will be bright,
if you want to invest your money for the long term, maybe bitcoin and ethereum are the choices
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

Best altcoins for me are NKN, AION, Seele, Fusion, all of them now have a good price to buy and a high potential for growth. I generally prefer coins - blockchains, because I believe that they are the future.

juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

Yes, of course I will invest in Ethereum which is a very good altcoin and people's interest also increases in the type of altcoin with time and in the future they will have a high level and we will choose Ethereum coins with a large volume rather than choosing another coin.
Ronalf

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

What do you think about SQR (SaleQR) ?

It is a an accomplished project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5033576

Both we can have some for free,
because they do not sell, but distribute for free to the members.

There are interests between consumers (+discounts), retailers (+sales) and brands (+marketing).

I like that project because it is not an ICO, they are not asking money, the platform is ready to use.

Let we see!
Nexus77

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

Best altcoins for me are NKN, AION, Seele, Fusion, all of them now have a good price to buy and a high potential for growth. I generally prefer coins - blockchains, because I believe that they are the future.
for now there are indeed a lot of investment preferences available. and indeed we must be able to choose carefully because of the many investments and also coins that have the potential to scam
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

Yes, of course I will invest in Ethereum which is a very good altcoin and people's interest also increases in the type of altcoin with time and in the future they will have a high level and we will choose Ethereum coins with a large volume rather than choosing another coin.

I myself will also invest in ethereum because of its promising future,
and I'm sure if I invest in ethereum it might get a big profit,
but for now we have to wait for ethereum to recover for sure to make a big profit

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
chickensoup1

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:29:38 PM

Geonodes are a way to geofence your assets in smart contract which can have customisable level of access like 2FA, MFA, LDAP and Biometrics. The mining computer of geonode is kept in physically secure location which has a 100m radius of fencing.
The tighter integration of geolocation by GPS in TIM Blockchain provides this unique feature by which one can write smart contracts to allow/disallow it’s execution in a given geolocation. And there can be many use cases of this feature. One of which is to create specific locations where smart contract based wallets can be secured. Having telecom partners for this is going to improve the geolocation security as well. Telecoms companies use GPS to synchronize their towers. Therefore Telecoms are a natural partner for TIM.
How will Bitcoin and Ethereum benefit?
TIM is getting ready with atomic swaps and all cryptocurrencies having this interoperability can work with TIM. This way one can secure bitcoin and ethereum by geonodes. This will put an end to next 4 million bitcoins being lost to theft and losses.
Ecosystem Driven Development
Our core effort has always been to build the state of the art blockchain to enhance our enterprise partnerships. And there are so many new frontiers to cover. We want your opinion and advice on how to build the adoption roadmap. There are so many alternatives and choices. Which interoperability features should be tackled first? What level of interoperability should be developed? Should it be limited upto smart contract to smart contract based interoperability or transactions based swaps as well?
Geonodes Bids open on 11 October 2018
The Request for Proposal has been initiated for inviting bids to build the enterprise security framework. TIM Blockchain will dedicate $5M towards developing this framework.
pydev7

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

ADA, ICX & SONM!
Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:37:43 PM

for now there are indeed a lot of investment preferences available. and indeed we must be able to choose carefully because of the many investments and also coins that have the potential to scam
Indeed, we must be careful in choosing coins to invest,
but for me the best coin to invest this year is ethereum,
although currently the ethereum price is down but I'm sure it will soon recover
Veseloff

Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:01:00 PM

ADA, ICX & SONM!

Why is everyone so fond of the SONM project, what is promising in it? Development is too slow and the competition is very large. There are much more interesting projects, it's better to look at them.  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: