Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:00:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to invest for 2018 ?  (Read 148090 times)
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:14:53 PM

Speaking of the best altcoin to invest this year I think that is ethereum,
because I like ethereum and the coin has a promising future,
the most important thing for now is just follow the development to be clear

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:33:08 PM

Speaking of the best altcoin to invest this year I think that is ethereum,
because I like ethereum and the coin has a promising future,
the most important thing for now is just follow the development to be clear

Most of services write that Ethereum will be the best cryptosurrency for invest in 2018 - 2019. But to be honest Ethereum need a lot of development to get position even close to Bitcoin. In My opinion Bitcion will be the one who show the way in cryptocurrency world!

Jaejoe

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

Ternion is one of the best projects that I worked with. Innovative and very professional project. I get a few tokens and I recommend this to you. Their price will grow rapidly many times. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4625175.msg41773542#msg41773542
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

Blockchain can increase project transparency, decrease investor risk and develop into an effective financing tool for quality blockchain projects.Most of ICO’s fail because their product contribution is not needed as well as the fact that no major hearing can link with the product. They don’t make sure you conduct intensive market research to make sure that there actually is a need for the initial coin offering concept they are trying to create. Projects make sure they try and create a real functional token economy that makes sense and has a reason for existing. People see many initial coin offerings out there that exist just for the sake to make money. These ICO’s are mostly scams and will fail.

Because a company is holding an ICO, does not necessarily mean that their product has anything to do with blockchain technology — just that they have tokenized their fundraising efforts using a platform. INGOT Coin aims that using blockchain technology is better, and investors need to be aware of why. Investors need to question if it makes good business sense to invest in a company based purely on its use of blockchain technology.

INGOT Coin ensures that funds and personal data are secured during and after ICO. In addition, the team ensures legal compliance not only in the country of registration, but also in all the countries where project operations and token use are planned. INGOT Coin uses transparent legal structure and provides clear justification for blockchain and own utility token. INGOT Coin team is sure to test  MVP if and consider how well it aligns with the promises made in the white paper, satisfies the use case, and demonstrates the advantages over other offerings in the space. We give importance that MVPs should have users, investigate any available customer feedback and how the team has responded. INGOT Coin believes that our brand is the face of our offering and the more time we take to create a good brand identity, the better the rest of our marketing communications will be.

INGOT Coin started to shape the future of the financial markets by collecting their soft cap, receiving over $40,000,000 USD. The team behind INGOT Coin announced that the Pre-token sale is officially closed after successfully raising $40,000,000 USD. In addition to this great new, all INGOT Coin holders can now use their ICC in our Brokerage, INGOT Brokers, and start trading over +1000 instruments. 1 ICC equals 1 USD and will be deposited accordingly in INGOT Brokers.

INGOT Coin ICO phase will finished at 10th October. Based on INGOT Coin extensive financial model, we have placed a hard cap of $90,000,000. This number will ensure we provide the best services with optimal allocations into each component of this all-inclusive ecosystem. Everything is going on right now and Dev team is already working on all our product under the favor of reaching the soft cap target. Team has continued to build innovative product and not waiting for finish of our ICO. INGOT Team believes that victory will be the true workers!!
BMCHAIN

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:40:26 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 11:21:18 AM by BMCHAIN

There are so many good coins now, but market is going lower and lower. What do you think about coins with masternodes? If it possible to make a passive income from masternodes and hodling coins. For example Zcoin or GoByte. Are this coins good for investment?
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

The blockchain network comprises of nodes, i.e., distributed servers. All the nodes can accept and process the transaction. The nodes on the network share information about the candidate transaction. As much as the logic/tech part of it sounds confusing, the business models are so much easier to understand and are really impressive.TIM is enterprise ready. Amongst many, few applications of TIM blockchain are discussed below:
Enterprise blockchain: TIM can scale from 100 TPS to 100 Million TPS by dynamically sharding in smaller shards and maintaining a global consensus of every transaction through two layers of graph and blockchain. Thus, TIM provides an unprecedented level of performance and cross commerce opportunity for hosting transaction-based businesses, i.e. finance, banking, logistics, ecommerce, etc. The crossindustry commerce is highly frictional due to huge amount of integration required. For example, to create a partnership between logistics and healthcare business, one needs to integrate two different types of ERP systems, CRM, and EDI (electronic data exchanges). Even the same industry verticals can benefit from TIM blockchain. Like consumer banking and fx-trading businesses can become seamless using secure, encrypted and anonymous features to quickly move their inventories with least amount of integration. Below image shows one of the TIM venture in banking space.
TIM is also developing free Taxi service on fee free subchain. The taxi service will run on the smart contract. This will cut down / disrupt aggregator services like Uber and Ola in the developing nations charging very high commissions up to 30 % from taxi drivers.

Government Blockchain: Seamless Global Currencies - TIM blockchain is going to host electronic currencies for governments and regional unions. The possibilities are endless for faster trade and commerce, banking transparency as well as frictionless settlements. $TIM is the internal money of TIM blockchain to manage the trust and consensus of the humongous TIM network. The currencies of the governments and their supplies can be controlled by the central banking regulators based on their own bespoke demands. This provides unprecedentedlevel of access to various kinds of economic opportunities and control over the bad actors. High performance network of TIM blockchain ensures that all the currency businesses for all the nations can be hosted on a single network and also without any direct mining fees. The currencies are hosted in a hybrid of main-net and subchains so that only they have minimal presence on main network for optimal control and lowest mining fees. All the major businesses are handled in fee free subchains of TIM.
Personal Blockchain: Fee Free subchains to be your personal blockchain - TIM can host 2^60 subchains which are protected by fee free challenger nodes. With same level of performance and security as TIM network, subchains can be your new email address or health record or roaming data storage like dropbox. There are a host of benefits where such a mailbox could be totally encrypted and free of any advertising or profiling your communications. It can be used for other services like one can pay for what you use for storage or bandwidth.
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

There are so many good coins now, but market is going lower and lower. What do you think about coins with masternodes? If it possible to make a passive income from masternodes and hodling coins. For example Zcoin or GoByte. Are this coins good for investment?
I can't seem to find out how good the coins that you mentioned, I myself never saw the development of the coins. I am more keen on ico coins some are already on the market and ready to be traded. some of the coins of the ico who just wait for further development of the project as crypterium and credits will have great potential at the end of this year even until the beginning of the year. I bought some altoin assets I hold from the bounty but till now not listed on the Exchange.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Donotam

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

just focus on good coins such as ETH, XRP, XLM and others top 10 coins
those are very good to be had. dont invest on shitcoin

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

just focus on good coins such as ETH, XRP, XLM and others top 10 coins
those are very good to be had. dont invest on shitcoin
yeah, I did that because I am sure that the three coins will grow better in the future I have accumulated quite a lot of ethereum, XLM and also XRP because I heard that next year it will be the year of XRP and also XLM.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:06:31 PM

hey guys

i wanna know whats the best altcoins/Cryptocurrency to invest for 2018 ?

tnx in advance

I think ethereum is looking good now. Just like the a huge part of the crypto world, its price is very low. Thus, I think making an investment might be reasonable in these times.
bpchill12

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:00:43 AM

I like elixir, Great team and very undervalued at the moment. I also am a big fan of privcy
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:14:10 AM

Now that Q3 has finished, has anyone ever made an overview on the return on investment of the coins mentioned here? It would be interesting to see who the "good" investors are and who recommended terrible coins.

Since I recommended Xtrabytes before and there are still no patents, I know what type of investor I am this year  Shocked

Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

I think the best altcoin to invest in 2018 is ethereum,
even though ethereum's condition is declining but I remain convinced of ethereum,
and with ethereum conditions declining I think this is a good time to buy
badaovodich

Activity: 265

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:29:55 PM

I think XRP has a lot of upside in price, with a lot of confidence from investors. It has more trading exchanges that drive prices upward.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:08:58 PM

I think the best altcoin to invest in 2018 is ethereum,
even though ethereum's condition is declining but I remain convinced of ethereum,
and with ethereum conditions declining I think this is a good time to buy
Yes, I agree with you talking about the best altcoin to invest this year, of course the answer is ethereum,
even though ethereum is currently down but I'm still sure ethereum will recover soon

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
meysonYo

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

I think XRP has a lot of upside in price, with a lot of confidence from investors. It has more trading exchanges that drive prices upward.
Now Ripple is the coin that should be in the crypto wallet of every investor. With this coin, you will not lose exactly if you decide to invest in it.
mostar3454

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

Blockchain can increase project transparency, decrease investor risk and develop into an effective financing tool for quality blockchain projects.Most of ICO’s fail because their product contribution is not needed as well as the fact that no major hearing can link with the product. They don’t make sure you conduct intensive market research to make sure that there actually is a need for the initial coin offering concept they are trying to create. Projects make sure they try and create a real functional token economy that makes sense and has a reason for existing. People see many initial coin offerings out there that exist just for the sake to make money. These ICO’s are mostly scams and will fail.

Because a company is holding an ICO, does not necessarily mean that their product has anything to do with blockchain technology — just that they have tokenized their fundraising efforts using a platform. INGOT Coin aims that using blockchain technology is better, and investors need to be aware of why. Investors need to question if it makes good business sense to invest in a company based purely on its use of blockchain technology.

INGOT Coin ensures that funds and personal data are secured during and after ICO. In addition, the team ensures legal compliance not only in the country of registration, but also in all the countries where project operations and token use are planned. INGOT Coin uses transparent legal structure and provides clear justification for blockchain and own utility token. INGOT Coin team is sure to test  MVP if and consider how well it aligns with the promises made in the white paper, satisfies the use case, and demonstrates the advantages over other offerings in the space. We give importance that MVPs should have users, investigate any available customer feedback and how the team has responded. INGOT Coin believes that our brand is the face of our offering and the more time we take to create a good brand identity, the better the rest of our marketing communications will be.

INGOT Coin started to shape the future of the financial markets by collecting their soft cap, receiving over $40,000,000 USD. The team behind INGOT Coin announced that the Pre-token sale is officially closed after successfully raising $40,000,000 USD. In addition to this great new, all INGOT Coin holders can now use their ICC in our Brokerage, INGOT Brokers, and start trading over +1000 instruments. 1 ICC equals 1 USD and will be deposited accordingly in INGOT Brokers.

INGOT Coin ICO phase will finished at 10th October. Based on INGOT Coin extensive financial model, we have placed a hard cap of $90,000,000. This number will ensure we provide the best services with optimal allocations into each component of this all-inclusive ecosystem. Everything is going on right now and Dev team is already working on all our product under the favor of reaching the soft cap target. Team has continued to build innovative product and not waiting for finish of our ICO. INGOT Team believes that victory will be the true workers!!
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:49:54 PM

I think these four altcoins are good for investment.
1.QNT
2.ETH
3.XRP
4.XMR
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:41:29 PM

In General, at the moment I'm looking at Elastos, it's an amazing project that can replace bitcoin in the future. But I would advise you to wait for the ICO Swipe.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

In General, at the moment I'm looking at Elastos, it's an amazing project that can replace bitcoin in the future. But I would advise you to wait for the ICO Swipe.
How can you look at such Little-known projects, based on the poor state of the cryptocurrency market? I am worried about the current situation with the state of cryptocurrency and therefore the most that I can do is investing in the highest rated coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: