Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More good news for litecoin  (Read 14600 times)
irfanrete

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:38:25 PM

It's been confirmed that Charlie Lee has worked his last day at Coinbase and will be working on LTC full time.

https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/873343321296429056

This with the recent hiring of another full time developer will help speed up the integration of the Lightning Network, MAST and confidential transactions. Give Charlie a bit more time to promote LTC as well.

Additionally, litecoin goes live on Bitstamp next week.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/bitstamp-confirms-litecoin-integration-will-take-place-upcoming-week/
i think I wonder why we  can't have Lightning Network and confidential transactions in bitcoin. It is perfectly possible to implement.
Litecoin is growing like crazy - MAST alone will make LTC script language 2 generations ahead of BTC.

In the interim BTC miners are just scared to upgrade Bitcoin even so slightly, but maybe it is for the better.
After all it is nice to have LTC as testing ground before changes/upgrades can be taken over by BTC.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:14:42 PM

I do not know what is called good news here, but which is bad. It depends on who it is. Who bought cheaper or who bought more expensive. Everything - about how Einstein is.
The news can make the price of cryptocurrency increases or decreases, but as your said, it isn't the main of reason and movitation to make the price of cryptocurrency ups and downs. The whale and rich traders are also the factors made the price changed.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:39:19 PM

I do not know what is called good news here, but which is bad. It depends on who it is. Who bought cheaper or who bought more expensive. Everything - about how Einstein is.
The news can make the price of cryptocurrency increases or decreases, but as your said, it isn't the main of reason and movitation to make the price of cryptocurrency ups and downs. The whale and rich traders are also the factors made the price changed.
Haha, most of the investors only know the simple reason in front of them but forget the most important made the price ups and downs. Behind the good news or bad news all controlled by the rich or we are call them are the whales in trading or big boy in forex ...

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lifework

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:12:57 PM

Yeah Litecoin is Litecoin, but it's not fucking Bitcoin now is it?

I don't think it will matter how powerful Litecoin becomes, it will never dethrone the king.

Bitcoin is the number one undisputed champion GOD lord savior legendary eternal king master overlord of ALL COINS PERIOD.

Thinking like this is exactly how you get beat in business. The moment you think your king, untouchable, or whatever other God like references you made to BTC someone will come along with a bigger and better version. Complacency is not king. You can bet my right nut there is some under the radar geniuses being backed by the 1% to create something better and we all know it has room for improvement. BTC is the first great...there will be many more to come over the years. Shit a few years ago they were calling this a fad and now there's what over two hundred cryptos, some of them doing huge things to the financial industry. I wonder if the professor who made this statement at a major university still thinks the all mighty dollar is the legendary eternal master overlord blah blah blah of currency now?

Whos hungrier? the man clawing tooth and nail to get to the top of the mountain or the man sitting on top checking out his views oblivious to the hundreds of hungry coming up the other side? In business you either need to be the first or the best. BTC was the first now watch what people take and do with the original principal created. Im excited to see the next couple years.

Kid I have held Litecoin since it was $5 and I still have them to this day. I've been around the block for many years. I have seen coins come and go, you say there are 200 coins? Try over 100,000 billion coins throughout history. They have all come and challenged the Bitcoin the king, they have all been slaughtered like cows in a slaughterhouse (which is a really fucked up comparison btw).

There is no coin to ever beat Bitcoin. I am also looking forward to the years ahead. Every newly created coin is technically superior to Bitcoin, but will any of them dethrone the first? The best? No.

It's the gold of the cryptocurrency world, it is what everyone wants, it is what everyone lusts after. Bitcoin is the lord king holy grail of the crypto community and it will forever be.

Can you even imagine "Litecoin" being the king? People trading 2 Bitcoins for 1 Litecoin? Or people trading 2 Bitcoins for 1 Ethereum? It makes no fucking sense.

Can you imagine people saying "Litecoin is the number one king of all coins no coins can beat it"

It doesn't sound good at all now does it? But "Bitcoin is the number one king coin of all coins no coins can beat it" That shit rings true.

100,000 billion coins? well first off is that even a number? yes kind of its just a very uneducated way to say far larger words than you carry in your vocabulary.  Your education definitely doesn't supersede your ego. Im not sure what your trying to say? a trillion? a quadrillion? in that case no there most certainly are not a trillion + different types of cryptos out there. if your referring to all the way back to the start of currency and man well then that holds no relevance because we are on a crypto coin forum discussing crypto currency not every form of currency since the dawn of ages.

Im not saying litecoin will dethrone BTC. Im saying some coin some day will. That is how we progress forward in modern day society. we take an existing idea and improve on it. If we said "hey the model T is the best car we no longer need to try to build anything else because its the most economical vehicle made" wed be riding around in fucking cars from the 20s right now KID. you obviously lack a lot in intelligence and try to make up for it by spewing blatant non factually backed comments. If your going to use BTC was the first so its the best as your argument well then dont bother. improving on ideas is how things progress and as a society we are progressing at a rate that is almost unfathomable. look at the way correspondence has changed in the past 20 ish years. hand written letters mailed > typed letters mailed> emails> text messages> and now texting is even speeding up to whatever the hell these kids are doing today to almost live communication/interaction through social media as just one ex. so to say BTC will be the only king of currency for ever is just plain ignorant. I'm not giong to waste anymore time. you cant educate the close minded ones who already know more than the almighty god. 
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

Litecoin is making it easier for Bitcoin to get their network faster, so I guess it's not all of a waste. Just wait and the price should go up.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:46:10 PM

I did not buy litecoin yet but I can buy in future according to news.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

Are you not afraid that can be too late? From $25 to $50 will be a less then day. On today level from $250 to $500 could be 2-3 hours, aren't?
Naughtid

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

Are you not afraid that can be too late? From $25 to $50 will be a less then day. On today level from $250 to $500 could be 2-3 hours, aren't?

I think the litecoin price will rise again if more people use it. It seems there is accelerated adoption in the last few years.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

Last year in 2017, LTC holders were able to make good money, because as far as I can remember they could do 10 times more than before, there were people who bought LTC for $ 40. So what could be better?
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

Last year in 2017, LTC holders were able to make good money, because as far as I can remember they could do 10 times more than before, there were people who bought LTC for $ 40. So what could be better?

And it was at $40 towards the end of the year... I rember mining for it when it was around $35. Litecoin was the first coin I had more than .1 of. I remember I thought it was great to actually own a tenth of a big coin. I could see it running back up to $250 soon then jumping to $400. Remember what dash did?
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

I think the litecoin price will rise again if more people use it. It seems there is accelerated adoption in the last few years.
It will if more ico project will use it, ltc is one of those coin which also been working along with other top 20 coins inside the crypto market, with more
adoption and more usage from the ico project it can grow just like what eth did and holding this coin will bring more profits just be sure that you can wait
maybe up to last quarter of this year and see the result.
skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

It's been confirmed that Charlie Lee has worked his last day at Coinbase and will be working on LTC full time.

https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/873343321296429056

This with the recent hiring of another full time developer will help speed up the integration of the Lightning Network, MAST and confidential transactions. Give Charlie a bit more time to promote LTC as well.

Additionally, litecoin goes live on Bitstamp next week.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/bitstamp-confirms-litecoin-integration-will-take-place-upcoming-week/

Yes. Charlie Lee going into developing is the far better news than holding his currency in his wallet. Litecoin has much better technology as it has much faster transaction time than Bitcoin, Litcoin process a block every 2.5 minutes while Bitcoin's takes 10 minutes.

Also, Litecoin saw a steady growth in the last couple of years and definitely with its new developer’s help will gain momentum soon.

proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:35:28 PM

Now even the best news about LTC will not be able to raise the price much. While bitcoin goes down or sideways the market won't grow. We must wait for a good impulse from BTC...

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:50:24 AM

Although the market these days shows high volatility, I believe that Litecoin will recover again close to Spring and even go to the Moon (probably in Summer).

Read more facts about this alt and its founder here: https://www.ig.com/au/view-ig/2018/01/29/the-founder-of-litecoin--charlie-lee-41836#
o0‡0o

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

Have faith.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:19:57 PM

Anyone know how big this buy order was to start with

Get used to it.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

Litecoin is a long term project and I am sure it has a good future and it will grow more in the future. Now many new companies are also accepting Litecoin as a payment processor. I am sure as the world get more awareness about cryptocurrencies all these coins will grow more and more including Litecoin
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:35:51 PM

Nice to get those news. Litecoin is a good far-reaching coin so i was pretty disappointed cause of all that rumors and of Charlie who sold all his ltc and predicted possible problems in the future. Hope he'll handle all this.
JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

Charlie Lee has sold out his litecoin, I don't think it is a good news for the holders of litecoin.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

Its a very nice about of Lite coin that this coin is getting too famous in crypto and many investors are taking interest in this coin because the price of this is coin are very stable.

Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:03:05 PM

Although the market these days shows high volatility, I believe that Litecoin will recover again close to Spring and even go to the Moon (probably in Summer).

Read more facts about this alt and its founder here: https://www.ig.com/au/view-ig/2018/01/29/the-founder-of-litecoin--charlie-lee-41836#
In this article I don't see anything that says about LTC future and grand plans. LTC not bad coin but its importance is too high. It's fork only no more. And always it will be fork in the BTC shadow

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: