Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment for Bitcoins  (Read 2208 times)
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:13:02 PM

BTC Anyone got idea for investing in bitcoins than bitcoin mining which is already dead?

Also not the captcha thingy faucet which needs thousands of clicks for just 0.0000XX btc per harvest?

Thank you Cheesy
Mining and faucets are the worst way to earn Bitcoin today. They both are mere time waste. Signature campaign can be a good way to earn Bitcoin. But looking at your rank, it won't be profitable as well.

What I suggest is start trading with some little initial amount. Do altcoin trading. I agree many people here will warn you for the same and yes it is pretty risky and you need to spend some initial time in investigating the market and coins. But trust me when you get acquainted with market, you can earn some great returns in relatively shorter period. Read books, experiment with small amount. After a month or so, you can easily make 1-2 btc a month without any big initial amount.

Tried and tested!

Wow... 1-2 btc a month? Is trading that nice... If it is that means is the best source to get a hand on bitcoin. 1-2 is not easy to come by in a year. Thats really big money  Roll Eyes
The thing is trading is not easy. Most of the people usually make huge loss. It is a game of patience and skills. I only invest in 1-2 ICOs a month and usually make 10x-20x profit on my investment. I have hugely diversified portfolio with about 53 altcoins right now. You need to keep a watch on market and the respective company behind a particular coin which requires lot of your time. This is definitely not easy money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:14:59 PM

There's a lot investments of bitcoin ethtrade today is skyrocketing they are paying 1% a day but it depends on the trading per day the trading will work for monday to friday,,,saturday and sunday is the restday or dayoff the traders,, but if you want the investment that is safe try to learn some trading you can gain there profits.
I never know that ethtrade is paying 1% a day, if you are  doing trade to their platform, is that what your trying to intend mate? but for me it is much better to learn more here before you invest your capital here. at least you have an idea when it comes to the points that your ready to invest.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:30:28 AM

BTC Anyone got idea for investing in bitcoins than bitcoin mining which is already dead?

Also not the captcha thingy faucet which needs thousands of clicks for just 0.0000XX btc per harvest?

Thank you Cheesy

First one off, what kind of business investment are you really looking for? Is it online or offline (like having a shop or physical office) that can be ran with bitcoin?

Secondly, are you looking at active investment where you would be actively involved or a passive investment where your financial commitment does the running around while you sit back and reap from the accrued daily interest?

On the second, there are opportunities for that in lending programs like bitconnect and the recently to be launched regalcoin. You can invest your bitcoin in them.  

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:52:00 AM

Thank you Cheesy
BTC is an investment for itself . If buy investing you mean growing your BTC and you are willing to risk not controling the private keys of your coins there are several options:

Short trm trade against USDT or altcoins.
Trade it for cheaper coins that you feel will give you more percentual growth.
Lending: margin trading lending on polo or bitfinex
Buying coins/tokens that give a dividend or profit sharing themselves. Like TAAS.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
annylawrence

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:05:46 AM

Buying of bitcoins can help protect savings against high inflation or if  governments thinks of confiscating savings accounts.It is recoreded that During the 2012–2013 Cypriot financial crisis, bitcoin purchases in Cyprus rose due to fears that savings accounts would be confiscated or taxed..Buying butcoins this way is a great investement .. Bitcoin funds are also other metheds of investment.Forbes named Bitcoin the best investment in 2013
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:12:58 AM

Buying of bitcoins can help protect savings against high inflation or if  governments thinks of confiscating savings accounts.It is recoreded that During the 2012–2013 Cypriot financial crisis, bitcoin purchases in Cyprus rose due to fears that savings accounts would be confiscated or taxed..Buying butcoins this way is a great investement .. Bitcoin funds are also other metheds of investment.Forbes named Bitcoin the best investment in 2013
At the moment it really is but what will happen in future nobody knows. OP was talking about investing but it seems to me that investing in bitcoin is not an investment. It's just speculation which can generate a large income but also involve greater risk.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:26:01 AM

My friends are engaged in mining and I think that this is still effective, but I prefer to just buy coins and hold them for a long time until the price grows to a high mark.

game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:31:35 AM

Why are you so focused on Bitcoin investment?

There are still few other interesting coins for mining available or if you invest in other coins you have a potentially unlike higher growth percentage than with Bitcoin.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:02:19 PM

Thank you Cheesy

If you want an investment site. I will recommend to you is genesis-mining even though I'm not an investor but I think I will when I got some big money to invest. I heard that many people says its paying and they will earn profit now after few months or year of investing. Right now, I'm investing in telegram app if you know that you can also invest there day by day I accumulate my invested money, maybe after 4 weeks I can earn profit with my investmwnts there.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:03:44 AM

Thank you Cheesy

If you want an investment site. I will recommend to you is genesis-mining even though I'm not an investor but I think I will when I got some big money to invest. I heard that many people says its paying and they will earn profit now after few months or year of investing. Right now, I'm investing in telegram app if you know that you can also invest there day by day I accumulate my invested money, maybe after 4 weeks I can earn profit with my investmwnts there.
Genesis mining and profit? These both are completely opposite words. Bitcoin mining is the worst thing to invest in. You'll keep on waiting for your returns for a year or so. Instead if you buy some Bitcoin off that amount. It will definitely more profitable and that too in short period. Just don't fall for mining unless you have enough to setup a mining farm.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:51:41 AM

This is the good question and also have the very good answer I will not sell Bitcoin ever because from many times bitcoin price make the new high candle and their price is going up rapidly so that why to save Bitcoin is the best choice i think,  I have also invested in Bitcoin.
namorthesu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:09:50 AM

There are different ways to invest bitcoin today. You can take part in some interesting and promising ICO and if the project is really good you can get a good profit in a short time. Or you can buy different altcoins and diversify your portfolio
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:41:02 AM

There are different ways to invest bitcoin today. You can take part in some interesting and promising ICO and if the project is really good you can get a good profit in a short time. Or you can buy different altcoins and diversify your portfolio
Invest in ico project is also good besides holding bitcoin, but the most difficult how we invest in the right ico project, because a lot of ico projects are emerging and also not infrequently the project failed.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:53:41 PM

Bitcoin itself is already an investment, when you buy low, and the price gets high, you will already have your profit. And if you want, you can do investing in ICOs. But always make sure to have a thorough researches about what ICO will be worth the investment.

Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:18:20 PM

Holding bitcoin is already an investment, and in my opinion there's no other type of investment that's more practical and easy to do than bitcoin. And many have proven bitcoin very profitable and prospect very well in the future.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Dobmader

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:25:54 PM

Bitcoins are scarce and useful. Let’s look to gold as an example currency. There is a limited amount of gold on earth. As new gold is mined, there is always less and less gold left and it becomes harder and more expensive to find and mine.
There are only 21 million Bitcoin, and as time goes on, they become harder and harder to mine. Bitcoin provides sound and predictable monetary policy that can be verified by anyone. Bitcoins can be sent from anywhere in the world to anywhere else in the world. No bank can block payments or close your account. Bitcoin is censorship resistant money.
Bitcoin makes cross border payments possible, and also provides an easy way for people to escape failed government monetary policy.
The internet made information global and easy to access. A sound, global currency like Bitcoin will have the same impact on finance and the global economy.
This is copy pasted from the internet and you are busted.  There are basically no noobs here who have the ability to write like blog writers or journalists.  Hoping you'll get permabanned soon.
I don’t think it is true because the profit of the bitcoin investment is much high as compare to the bitcoin trading. Bitcoin is now easy to earn than before because enough to people are very talented and they are educated so they are having the high knowledge and that are able to get you high profit by trading, investing, mining and the easiest joining the signature or the bounty campaign.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:58:27 PM

Holding bitcoin is already an investment, and in my opinion there's no other type of investment that's more practical and easy to do than bitcoin. And many have proven bitcoin very profitable and prospect very well in the future.
It is the best investment according to me. Bitcoin prices never stop rising and this is the reason why it has attracted masses around the globe. Anyone who is saving bitcoin today will be earning great profits tomorrow. As profits are only earned by investments so bitcoin is an investment. We can see some bitcoin produced millionaire around us and this is why we can rely on it.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:36:50 PM

To start I would like to know why you think that bitcoin mining is dead? Yes indeed now produce the coins are very profitable but miners not only mined coins. They also provide the transactions. As to develop trade with bitcoin will grow the number of transactions and the situation can completely change.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:45:17 PM

I highly recommend to invest in ico investment site which is classified as a legit investment site. Instead of investing in any site without knowing what wil happened . Cause some of site in the Google is a ponzi scam which is good from the start but it will become scam when you invest a large amount . instead of eagerly investing in any site without knowledge about that ponzi site. You should invest in ico . But its up to You which do you preferred if you dont mind my suggestion . . best regards.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:57:35 PM

bitcoin mining is not dead, with current value of bitcoin you can do good profit and hit roi fast, but altcoin mining is far better

if you want to start just use your gpu gaming for mining, you would find easily that it's worth to mine altcoin now

investment would be zero in your case, i'm sure everyone nowadays have at least one gpu for gaming
I was also planning to make a GPU mining though, the main problem is that i don't really know how since then. I just keep on looking at the internet about it, and just reading and watching videos about tutorials. Someday i really want to try some mining stuffs and try to mine some alt coins for the better i guess.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: