Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:21:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment for Bitcoins  (Read 2209 times)
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:37:53 PM

bitcoin mining is not dead, with current value of bitcoin you can do good profit and hit roi fast, but altcoin mining is far better

if you want to start just use your gpu gaming for mining, you would find easily that it's worth to mine altcoin now

investment would be zero in your case, i'm sure everyone nowadays have at least one gpu for gaming

not all the gaming gpus are good because they are not optimized for mining, I think

I have a gaming GPU but could not use it to generate vanity addresses because it was not supported by the program, I think same thing happen with mining

I agree with you because bitcoin mining using gpu will give us more income longer, bitcoin mining needs huge money so then we can gain big result and otherwise so.
Big things want other big things for making such big results. There is a statement and I quote it here, “If you want to get something extraordinary then you have to work that much extraordinary”. So yeah mining will give you most impressive profits but that could only be possible with much great efforts. Be ready for the work and results will be yours.

calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:24:25 PM

Mining is not completely dead,with the price of bitcoin and alt coin sitting at an all time high valuation it is still profitable to mine coins and you could get the returns even faster.Check out the alt coin market if you are looking for good investment opportunities as there are some promising projects which could make you a good profit at a later time.
bitcoin is an investment opportunity which is really promising for the future and bitcoin it would never die or disappear. because of the bitcoin will continue to progress until the future prices will be, with our purchase price under $2500 then we can let it go until you reach the $5000 then we will benefit doubled but we have to wait to wait until it reaches the desired price. by following some of the projects we can also do bitcoin investment to go to a secure and prosperous life.

valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:13:54 PM

if you choose to invest in bitcoin then you should know the risk, because the investment that gives big profits then the risk is also great, so if you already know the resikon then you will be more careful to avoid losses
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:21:05 PM

if you choose to invest in bitcoin then you should know the risk, because the investment that gives big profits then the risk is also great, so if you already know the resikon then you will be more careful to avoid losses
OP is not looking for investment ideas i guess,this is an old thread but he is asking about making coins i guess since he is talking about faucets and mining and not investing money in bitcoin,other than mining and trading there is no other way of investment unless you start doing projects for bitcoin.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:30:49 AM

Mining is not completely dead,with the price of bitcoin and alt coin sitting at an all time high valuation it is still profitable to mine coins and you could get the returns even faster.Check out the alt coin market if you are looking for good investment opportunities as there are some promising projects which could make you a good profit at a later time.
bitcoin is an investment opportunity which is really promising for the future and bitcoin it would never die or disappear. because of the bitcoin will continue to progress until the future prices will be, with our purchase price under $2500 then we can let it go until you reach the $5000 then we will benefit doubled but we have to wait to wait until it reaches the desired price. by following some of the projects we can also do bitcoin investment to go to a secure and prosperous life.

Price is still affordable and the one who is interested must invest now because who knows about the future maybe next morning price will be at 5000USD, so invest now ad wait for the right time to struck in the future so that you can cash out your investment plus profit and all this is the opportunity given by the bitcoin to earn revenue faster to have good economic condition.
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:43:26 AM

You can try daytrading on bittrex/binance/poloniex to try and increase your stack. Faucets are kind of a waste of time, they don't pay out nearly enough to make it worthwhile, so that leaves you with trading/earning through this forum doing services
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:02:56 PM

BTC Anyone got idea for investing in bitcoins than bitcoin mining which is already dead?

Also not the captcha thingy faucet which needs thousands of clicks for just 0.0000XX btc per harvest?

Thank you Cheesy

You can invest your money or coins in bitcoin related projects such as ICOs and as simple as turning your money to bitcoin, in time your bitcoin will increase and make you big profit. You can also enter in lending, although I don't really know how that works but I think these methods will work, and you won't need to do mining which I think you don't wanna do.

iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:50:43 PM

I thought maybe you could easily invest bitcoin for the long term, like by holding bitcoin for the next few years and waiting for the price to actually go up in accordance with the profit targets that in planned, but of course if you do not have the ability to trade, because the best way to get bitcoin may be of course by trading
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:07:14 AM

if you have the desire to invest, better buy some bitcoin then wait until the time you have set, and sell it if the price in taste has reached the target you want, it is the easiest way to do, but if you really want produces bitcoin at a fast rate it's better you go to trade there you can get bitcoin quickly, but in trade have a very high risk where you too can lose your bitcoin, and better before you want to decide to trade try to learn it and start from a small capital
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:39:57 AM

For investment can do everywhere and many things. For me bitcoin is good investment, because my experience every years bitcoin increase and profitable.
Sometimes bitcoin also down, but is just for a while. For the future I sure many investors will learn more about bitcoin.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:10:47 AM

BTC Anyone got idea for investing in bitcoins than bitcoin mining which is already dead?

Also not the captcha thingy faucet which needs thousands of clicks for just 0.0000XX btc per harvest?

Thank you Cheesy

There are projects which are related to bitcoin that invites investors to invest to them, you can both help each other and profit from it. ICOs is one good example of a project where you can invest money and make profit after the project is finish. There are also lendings and trading coins, in a way its a form of investment as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:55:23 PM

Thank you Cheesy

Have you considered putting your money into faucet which pays you interest for doing so. Try freebitco to increase your wealth and earn 4-5% of interest rate on your bitcoin holdings.

Besides this you can also take advantages of increasing prices each month for bitcoin and that can bring you booming 2-5% of incriminating profits everytime you increase your stakes on it. ;-)

Moreover you can just enroll into twitte campaign and do 3x retweets and 2x tweets in week to earn big bucks. Now don’t tell me you are lazy enough to do that as well. Lols.

Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:57:55 PM

Currently bitcoin investment is much liked by people because of prices that continue to rise so that prices continue to rise, I'm sure the price increase will continue to rise so we must invest in order to get profit.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:07:43 PM

You can start a business whenever you get the chance to earn bitcoin if you do not want the idea of just holding bitcoin in a long run try starting a business like what I did every bitcoin I earned are put into my bank account and maybe next year I'm planning to put up my buy and sell business and its really good that my starting capital are all from bitcoin earnings.

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:26:50 PM

You can "invest" in bitcoin simply by buying some. If you're the risky type you could do so with leverage, some platforms offer ridiculously large leverage for BTC pairs, but this comes closer to gambling provided how risky investing in BTC is on its own.
Investments in bitcoins is very new trend that everyone is following it.  Bitcoin is continously growing.  Investing in bitcoins is profitable and investment on bitcoin is always give you a bonus.  Investing is always best either done on bitcoin or in banks .  But bitcoin invest are doubled and quadrupled  and it's predicted that bitcoin price will rise more and more and bitcoin price are skyrocketting.  And there are many big investment banks also investing in bitcoins.  Big investors are attracted by bitcoin and they are investing it.  I think investing in bitcoins is profitable.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:04:26 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 01:19:26 AM by bitllionaire

You can start a business whenever you get the chance to earn bitcoin if you do not want the idea of just holding bitcoin in a long run try starting a business like what I did every bitcoin I earned are put into my bank account and maybe next year I'm planning to put up my buy and sell business and its really good that my starting capital are all from bitcoin earnings.
I am also of the same opinion that investment and trading has much more profits as compare to holding bit coin for a long time and for holding purpose your sound financial status is very necessary while in trading you can start your trading from the minimum portion of your capital. But starting from a small amount you can only expect a small income from your investment, and my personal view is that small investment is more risky as compare to big amount of investment.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:35:21 AM

if you have the desire to invest, better buy some bitcoin then wait until the time you have set, and sell it if the price in taste has reached the target you want, it is the easiest way to do, but if you really want produces bitcoin at a fast rate it's better you go to trade there you can get bitcoin quickly, but in trade have a very high risk where you too can lose your bitcoin, and better before you want to decide to trade try to learn it and start from a small capital
Most people are always fund of looking for ways to increase their money rather than just looking for a way to earn, get a good job and allocate some certain percentage monthly etc. There is no simple way to get one's money to increase without working hard for it and so many people who will promise so many percentage after a few period are usually scams unless you just get lucky.

Even trading is not an easy profession and it requires a lot of hardwork, so rather than loosing tangible amount of cash every time, it is better to focus on stashing up and watching the funds grow in value cause that alone is an investment.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:10:02 AM

I’m not into making investments on different platforms meant strictly for investment, rather I use my Bitcoin wallets as both investments and savings. When it comes to trading, I usually invest a little amount to avoid big loss.

Though one thing I don’t like about investing a little amount is that I don’t make much profit, but if you keep on investing big amounts you end up losing it when you least expected it.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:55:07 PM

Thank you Cheesy

There are projects which are related to bitcoin that invites investors to invest to them, you can both help each other and profit from it. ICOs is one good example of a project where you can invest money and make profit after the project is finish. There are also lendings and trading coins, in a way its a form of investment as well.
Investing in new project crowdfunding should be carefully played cause most of them are scams and it still requires work on the investor's part to dig in properly so as to be sure they are investing in the right coin and by doing this, it involves finding out about the team, the availability of the product, the prospect of the project and the plans of the devs.
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:53:24 PM

I thought maybe you could easily invest bitcoin for the long term, like by holding bitcoin for the next few years and waiting for the price to actually go up in accordance with the profit targets that in planned, but of course if you do not have the ability to trade, because the best way to get bitcoin may be of course by trading

Why do we have to invest long term in bitcoin? I think it's not necessary, we can use bitcoin to make short-term investments, it's easy and generate quick profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: