Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTubeCoin™ (YTB)  (Read 28696 times)
raasakh (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 05:56:43 AM

Is this the official coin from youtube? Creatively, I see this coin has good prospects for marketing, see the number of viewers, this coin will grow quickly, but is this really the official coin from youtube? Or just the result of creativity, I think you need permission from youtube.

No, it's not related to Youtube at all.
We told him from the very beginning but he refused to listen. Even now I sent him the picture capturing the coins I mined for fun and haven't received anything from him.
And he posted here, kept telling that all miners should send him proof. What a joke.

TX ID: H4qiARNU2PUehH7qazDjgX55jFRKM5jufGfWcTHeT41H | TYPE: Outgoing Transfer | DATE: 30/07/2017 19:20:17 | SENDER ADDRESS: 3PFmmWeGPw5BqCbj7n8kv6P7JhRb337spUL | TX AMOUNT: 643793 YouTubeCoin | RECIPIENT ADDRESS: 3P7ukJY1LDqcoz5MqVhEdV8JTmEKEAGbxrF | TX FEE: 0.001 Waves | ATTACHMENT: Rs9ecgG3RLzVvWU9AtseVjVB6hTSwpVG5HH2Tp38BtuP4HfqmJuGPTDasiJRPTkXuhkq8bRARdhU1xj 6zA4duYyGcwv7US5fNQgiQdui9jDbbKwgZar698MsBfnxhRwv9MVCouJEs18sVxPFcnzfQMAYBTGv1

SakhCoin Cryptocurrency http://sakhco.in/
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:33:33 AM

Thanks Dev. I received my old airdrop YTB now to the waves platform Smiley
ayamark789

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:48:28 AM

Everyone is asking about the relationship with YouTube. It might be better to change the name. Can you also see the top 100 airdrop? Where shall I send my address?
micafund

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:13:10 AM

Everyone is asking about the relationship with YouTube. It might be better to change the name. Can you also see the top 100 airdrop? Where shall I send my address?

Yea better get rid of the name of Youtube, people will be getting confused.
Reaper3

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:19:12 AM

This coin will have copyright infringement issues.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
TwistedXT

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:52:51 PM

Copyright and trade mark issues have already been mentioned, but the dev seems to know best. Good luck to him. What he doesn't realise is that companies wait till the infringing company or enterprise is worth something first before they pounce.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:41:34 PM

Copyright and trade mark issues have already been mentioned, but the dev seems to know best. Good luck to him. What he doesn't realise is that companies wait till the infringing company or enterprise is worth something first before they pounce.

Do you Leroy Fodor honestly think that a scammy Russian piece of shit cares about copyright infringement after it was brought to his attention myriad times?

The following is a copy/past of what I penned the other day:

Half of the thread is just incomprehensible. Sure, I get it, he couldn't think of a name, so he copied that. He also copied the description from where not, and finally - the whole idea seems like... there is no idea at all. Why would people participate in something completely useless?

And no, there is nothing between YouTube and YouTubeCoin, except the dev lack of imagination. That, and some Russians not being able to learn even basic English. But I'm sure this one won't be able to explain it in Russian too, so it's not even a language issue.

Couldn't agree more. Good luck to them when Youtube send in their army of Lawyers.

NEWS FLASH to the DEV you cannot name a coin after a TRADE MARKED company... WAKE UP!! you're going to get screwed by their lawyers, it's just a matter of time.

Price now: 200.0 YTB / 1 ETH

Minimum funding goal: 1,000 ETH

A пoчeмy тaкaя минимaлкa? Пoчeмy нeльзя кyпить oднy мoнeтy, a тoлькo oт 200 YTB ?

Дeньги нyжны Smiley

Coздaтeли фopкa в кypce чтo YouTube - этo зapeгиcтpиpoвaннaя тopгoвaя мapкa (https://www.google.com/permissions/trademark/trademark-list.html), и в любoй мoмeнт юpиcты гyглa мoгyт пpийти и взять зa яйцa?

B Cпиcкe Toвapныx знaкoв Укaзaннo cлeдyющee

You Tube Sketchies™ (кoмeдийныe зapиcoвки)
YouTube Direct™ (cepвиc)
YouTube Leanback™ (cepвиc)
YouTube Nation™ (кaнaл YouTube)
YouTube Remote™ (мoбильнoe пpилoжeниe)
Cepвиc YouTube Red™
YouTube Screening Room™ (пpoгpaммa)
YouTube Space™ (цeнтp)
YouTube TrueView™ (фopмaт oбъявлeний)
YouTube XL™ (cepвиc)
YouTube™ (cooбщecтвo)

Знaчит нaзвaния YouTubeCoin этo cвoбoдный тoвapный знaк!!!

Apologies for the formatting, here's the translation, with the highlighting mine:

Quote from: torai on June 12, 2017, 02:34:06 AM
Quote: active706 on June 12, 2017, 01:20:55 AM
Price now: 200.0 YTB / 1 ETH

Minimum funding goal: 1,000 ETH

And why such a minimum? Why can not buy one coin, but only 200 YTB?

Need money Fork Smiley

creators are aware that YouTube is a registered trademark ( https://www.google.com/permissions/trademark/trademark-list.html ), and at any time, Google's lawyers can come and take for eggs?

In the Trademark List The following

You Tube Sketchies ™ (comedy sketches)
YouTube Direct ™ service
YouTube Leanback ™
YouTube Nation ™ service
YouTube Remote ™ (mobile application)
YouTube Red ™
YouTube Screening Room ™ )
YouTube Space ™ (center)
YouTube TrueView ™ (ad format)
YouTube XL ™ (service)
YouTube ™ (community)

So the name YouTubeCoin is a free trademark !!!

This Russian scammy piece of shit Leroy Fodor Honestly believes that because YouTube-cum-Google uses the YouTube brand in its other brands that that demonstrates ... wait for it ... FREE TRADEMARK !!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

In that vein, another Russian piece of shit could come along and create NestléCoin for those who love sticking chocolate up their asses because Nestlé, too, is a free trademark as demonstrated with ...

suryaagung

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:59:08 AM

my address wallet

3PNsNpVMqVmaFPCueVEQJNsxHeitgdfUjNu

thanks !  Smiley
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:48:45 AM

Hi sir, I want to ask. Actually use window wallet or can also use waves walet?
Thanks

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
malcolml4

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:29:14 AM

Have a single SOLO without a pool?The coin of this algorithm is difficult to develop, perhaps the name is unique.
lodasama

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:37:49 AM

Have a single SOLO without a pool?The coin of this algorithm is difficult to develop, perhaps the name is unique.

hello sir ,how to solo this coin , this coinname sounds interesting ,i want to join in this project
malcolml4

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:17:22 AM

hello sir ,how to solo this coin , this coinname sounds interesting ,i want to join in this project
The input command in the wallet can, support CPU SOLO, the efficiency is not high.You can open the wallet and enter the “help”  to select the commands you want.But this coin has no windows wallet.
raasakh (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 03:47:07 PM

Distribution of coins appears 100 YTB for each post in networks or a mention of YouTubeCoin. To especially active users separate bonuses about which it will be reported later.
To satisfy Conditions.
1. To lay out the reference with a mention of YouTubeCoin
2. To lay out WAVES the address
3. To earn reward
Example of WAVES: 3PFmmWeGPw5BqCbj7n8kv6P7JhRb337spUL reference to a post

raasakh (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 03:49:40 PM

my address wallet

3PNsNpVMqVmaFPCueVEQJNsxHeitgdfUjNu

thanks !  Smiley

TX ID: 527H9UT3N8d7tn57hoZq5wR41DmSVw6gFSAUbzmwdbTo | TYPE: Outgoing Transfer | DATE: 01/08/2017 18:48:02 | SENDER ADDRESS: 3PFmmWeGPw5BqCbj7n8kv6P7JhRb337spUL | TX AMOUNT: 100 YouTubeCoin | RECIPIENT ADDRESS: 3PNsNpVMqVmaFPCueVEQJNsxHeitgdfUjNu | TX FEE: 0.001 Waves

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 04:00:35 PM

From  the OP of this thread:

YouTubeCoin a new brand in the market of cryptocurrencies with perspective of integration into Google services
I welcome you People and Cheloveki. The idea of creation of a coin was born in write time of lessons of Fork CryptoNote's creation from scratch. Link to Playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=5pA0rXB4C4g&t=37s&list=PLbmk28cmW3C4xi3IehVQmqrejBQ5ejV2B I Hope my lessons will help those who looked for this information on a network. I collected information on particles on the English-speaking websites and I presented the knowledge to all.

Translated: Broken English blah, blah, blah, I is a Russian scammer and this new coin WILL be integrated into Google services because they have no qualms with me using the YouTube brand as my own. I purchased the youtubecoin.com domain which once belonged to Bruno Kucinskas because it lapsed, hence me able to steal it from him. Also like what Bruno is doing, I will sell my coins cheap which be part of the airdrop so to garner early adapters as I present knowledge to all. Follow the broken link above, the broken link being a double entendre thingy, for not only is it literally broken, but when you manually fix it, it doesn't go anywhere, it being offered up as proof as us being a viable entity thingy. As they say in Russia, "Toughshitski!"

luvbeening

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:03:23 PM

just got a new android waves wallet,not sure if it works but i would like to test it out

wallet address: 3PQE5xfugPZsAHJfwqNRxZzUD8Ki5RNjWko

hope it works,thank you
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:06:28 PM

Considering how content creators have been getting shafted when it comes to their revenue on youtube, a good tube/social related video platform that is tied to cryptocurrencies would do quite well. Has there been a coin out there that does this? I don't think this coin will be it though.
jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:07:57 PM

airdrops still active?
are still giving 100 ytb for  the participants? let me know dev thank you and goodluck
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 04:25:56 PM

Considering how content creators have been getting shafted when it comes to their revenue on youtube, a good tube/social related video platform that is tied to cryptocurrencies would do quite well. Has there been a coin out there that does this? I don't think this coin will be it though.

My entity will; this coin will not.

JC1DA

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:21:02 PM

airdrops still active?
are still giving 100 ytb for  the participants? let me know dev thank you and goodluck

I'm selling cheap on wave platform, come there to buy if you want  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: