Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:21:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 8GB Ether Hashrate  (Read 15417 times)
MrN1ce9uy (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:53:50 PM

So I got my Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 8GB (Micron) in yesterday and after watching this video (http://curvetube.com/BIOS_Mod_Sapphire_Pulse_RX570_8G_MICRON_for_Ethereum_AMD_Radeon_GPU_Mining/HYh3H3-OOHA.video) I was able to change the straps to 1750. I know he's using the PULSE, but from what I can tell the PULSE is the same card but with only a single 8-pin and lower core clock. He's getting higher hashrate from the simple changing of the straps. He's getting 29MH/s while I'm only getting 27MH/s even at the same memory clock of 2175MHz, I can't get to 28MH/s.

That's funny because all my other RX4xx/5xx cards are 4GB and none can go over 2000MHz without memory errors yet they can all do 27MH/s with 1750 straps. I also tried using Anorak's Samsung Micron memshift 1500 but crashed the system when I OC'd to 2000MHz memory, never seeing 27MH/s. https://anorak.tech/t/sapphire-rx-570-nitro/5332

I'd like to think at 2175MHz this card could get 29MH/s. Any help would be appreciated.
MrN1ce9uy (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:18:48 AM

I just flashed back to original BIOS and I am getting the same hashrate when overclocking memory 27MH/s on original BIOS. Is this normal?
dicemond

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 04:20:06 AM

I'm mining with this card (Sapphire Nitro+ RX570 8GB, Micron's memmory) at 26.8 MH/s.
I can't get more higher speed althrough overclocked (1133/2175) and modded (copy 2:2000 to 2:2250 and 2:1750 to 2:2000 timing strap)
Any ideals?
MrN1ce9uy (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:47:22 AM

I'm mining with this card (Sapphire Nitro+ RX570 8GB, Micron's memmory) at 26.8 MH/s.
I can't get more higher speed althrough overclocked (1133/2175) and modded (copy 2:2000 to 2:2250 and 2:1750 to 2:2000 timing strap)
Any ideals?

That's actually what I'm getting now, after I saw GPU memory errors in HWInfo popping up. Backed down to 2100MHz and that's where I'm running it now, get's 1 or 2 memory errors a day and 26.8MH/s.
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 02:24:17 PM

Two words: Performance timings.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:39:02 PM

A few more words... NOT ALL CHIPS ARE BINNED EQUALLY!

I have been lucky enough to come across SEVERAL Sapphire boards from all generations since the 7000 series that were GOLD chips... always clocked and mined higher than almost any posts you find here.

But this year has shown me that luck will not always be there.

We own 9 R9 390 OC Nitros and 3 of them run like screaming demons covered in permafrost at 33+MH/s on ETH and 29+ with 430 on PASC dual mining @ 1200/1800. 4 run average and stick at or just under 70C and above average OC/hashrate, can get 1175/1750 stable and 32+ or 28/425 dual. 2 are just fucking scary and I cant keep their temps low or clock them up at all... even for basic gaming. They went into the kids PCs to hash alone when not in use but still get close to 80C in the A/C ugh, they keep stock temps and zero extra power and still hit 28MH/s and 26/375 dual. On ZCASH, they run cooler but only get a little over 400 sols/s which is not as profitable.

We own 3 EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 TI FE cards and two of them act like they do not know what 70C even is... hash at ~750 sols/s each. The third is scary though, and it runs 10C hotter than the other two. All three were purchased at the same time and arrived at the same time but 1 was definitely a lower binned chip. It hashes slower when compared to the other two, even when I run it in the direct A/C and keep it under 75C.

Sometimes, some cards of the same version are just better than others. That is what binning is for... to find the best chips for each tier of card being produced.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 03:06:54 PM

I have been lucky enough to come across SEVERAL Sapphire boards from all generations since the 7000 series that were GOLD chips... always clocked and mined higher than almost any posts you find here.

We own 9 R9 390 OC Nitros and 3 of them run like screaming demons covered in permafrost at 33+MH/s on ETH and 29+ with 430 on PASC dual mining @ 1200/1800. 4 run average and stick at or just under 70C and above average OC/hashrate, can get 1175/1750 stable and 32+ or 28/425 dual. 2 are just fucking scary and I cant keep their temps low or clock them up at all... even for basic gaming. They went into the kids PCs to hash alone when not in use but still get close to 80C in the A/C ugh, they keep stock temps and zero extra power and still hit 28MH/s and 26/375 dual. On ZCASH, they run cooler but only get a little over 400 sols/s which is not as profitable.

We own 3 EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 TI FE cards and two of them act like they do not know what 70C even is... hash at ~750 sols/s each. The third is scary though, and it runs 10C hotter than the other two. All three were purchased at the same time and arrived at the same time but 1 was definitely a lower binned chip. It hashes slower when compared to the other two, even when I run it in the direct A/C and keep it under 75C.

Sometimes, some cards of the same version are just better than others. That is what binning is for... to find the best chips for each tier of card being produced.
I'm not talking about R9 series...
I won't even bother to react on this.

Just say that every card hashrates can be improved only with performance timings. Copying straps isn't the way! And properly mod bios can make it a lot better.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
daemonfox

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:58:34 PM

I'm not talking about R9 series...
I won't even bother to react on this.

Just say that every card hashrates can be improved only with performance timings. Copying straps isn't the way! And properly mod bios can make it a lot better.

The R9 was just my recent example. It applies to all GPU chips.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
MrN1ce9uy (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:44:56 PM

I understand what you all are saying, some chips can't clock as high as others; but I would think the same chip at the same clock rate with the same memory and timings should perform the same.
daemonfox

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:00:07 PM

I understand what you all are saying, some chips can't clock as high as others; but I would think the same chip at the same clock rate with the same memory and timings should perform the same.

And experience dealing with multiple GPUs of the same brand and model, no that is not as true as you would hope to believe.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 07:20:55 AM

No, there will be always some % difference but not much. Let's say one has 30MH/s the other would have 30.5MH/s and third have 29.5MH/s... There are some really bad cards, but the chance you will have it is almost 0.

minerudinperu

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:22:07 PM

So I got my Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 8GB (Micron) in yesterday and after watching this video (http://curvetube.com/BIOS_Mod_Sapphire_Pulse_RX570_8G_MICRON_for_Ethereum_AMD_Radeon_GPU_Mining/HYh3H3-OOHA.video) I was able to change the straps to 1750. I know he's using the PULSE, but from what I can tell the PULSE is the same card but with only a single 8-pin and lower core clock. He's getting higher hashrate from the simple changing of the straps. He's getting 29MH/s while I'm only getting 27MH/s even at the same memory clock of 2175MHz, I can't get to 28MH/s.

That's funny because all my other RX4xx/5xx cards are 4GB and none can go over 2000MHz without memory errors yet they can all do 27MH/s with 1750 straps. I also tried using Anorak's Samsung Micron memshift 1500 but crashed the system when I OC'd to 2000MHz memory, never seeing 27MH/s. https://anorak.tech/t/sapphire-rx-570-nitro/5332

I'd like to think at 2175MHz this card could get 29MH/s. Any help would be appreciated.

I also would like to make two rigs with this type of video card, what would be your personal recommendation for the other components, like mother board, processor, ram, power supply and hdd, I would like to add 5 video cards / rig.

Thank you in advance!

Peace and prosperity!
manna4all

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:08:29 AM

Were you able to make improvements? I have the same card but can't go beyond 26MH/s.
spectune

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:06:07 PM

Have the Nitro+ RX570 too, but with 4GB - with Hynix RAM.
Used the stripe from bughatti or Ubermix 3.1 (the same) from 1625 up and reduced voltage to 900mV. Depending on your miner used you get different hashrates. The best rate I got actually with the newest Claymore 9.8 version is 29,8Mh/s - by using the new AMD beta driver(called Radeon Crimson relive Edition Beta for [Suspicious link removed]pute) on Windows 10. With Ethos(Linux based miner) I got only 26,6Mh/s. Another parameter impacting the hashrate is the RAM-type - Elpida slower, Hynix fast, Samsung fastest.
Optimize GPU and Mem-Clock - I got the best results with: GPU - 1170 Mhz / MEM - 2080 Mhz. Check the best values for you with MSI-Afterburner. Keep in mind that you need the atik-mdagpatcher, if your BIOS is changed or the new AMD-Beta-Driver is used.
Hope that helps to get better rates out.
angel9898

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:47:58 AM

I release my stable version of RX 570 8GB
Hynix Memory
Sapphire Nitro +

http://www97.zippyshare.com/v/qIiJ4tUg/file.html

I use this Claymore 10 settings "-cclock 1340 -mclock 1750" and undervolt -96, for about 30.8MH/s ~ 31.0MH/s Eth and Dcr 616.462 Mh/s dual mining.....with no memory errors and securely 60°C - 65°C 24/7.

https://imgur.com/a/cecSA

https://imgur.com/a/Ojav8

Use it freely, but I'd appreciate some ETH donation.

If for some reason you can't flash this BIOS, just extract 1750 strap and replace your original from 1750 to 2000 strap, then increase MEM max frequency to 1750 Default and Clock 1340 and flash it.
menulius

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:09:33 PM

Hi, I have the same problem. My out of the box rx 570 sapphire nitro + 8gb has only 18.** Mh/s hash rate only.

My GPU has Hynix memory with Bus width 256 Bit.

GPU  I've modified bios copying strip 1750 to 2000, using the latest blockchain drivers 17.30.1029, Afterburner 4.4.0 beta 16 and manage to increase my hash rate to 24.** Mh/s. Any ideas how can I push hashrate to at least 29 Mh/s?
hagbase

Activity: 433
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:11:15 PM

https://github.com/jaschaknack/PolarisBiosEditor
menulius

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:16:25 PM

Thanks for your reply. As I've mentioned previously, I've already modified my bios replacing 1750 to 2000 using polaris app and ran atikmdag-patcher. That's how I've increased my hashrate from 18 to 24 Mhs
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:37:22 PM

You need to overclock the cards to maximize the hash rate. Try setting the core clock to 1200 MHz and memory to 2000 MHz in Afterburner. You can also undervolt the core to -100 mV and set the power limit to -15% to save power.
menulius

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:47:28 PM

You need to overclock the cards to maximize the hash rate. Try setting the core clock to 1200 MHz and memory to 2000 MHz in Afterburner. You can also undervolt the core to -100 mV and set the power limit to -15% to save power.

I've tried that already, sorry didn't mention this earlier. So basically every time I try to increase memory clock and/or decrease clock speed, my hash rate slightly drops. Not sure whether its due to changes I've made or there is actually something changes. I've tried 1200/2000, 1250/2150 etc, but in any case hash rate just drops.

Afterburner works perfectly fine on my gtx 1070 and increase hash rate significantly but does not have any positive effect on my rx570 Sad
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: