Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:55:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GUIDE][TUTORIAL][XMR,ETH]How To Mod Bios RX470/570/480/580 VEGA Mining 💰⛏  (Read 220820 times)
Mattthev (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 07:59:34 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2021, 05:16:05 PM by Mattthev
Merited by suchmoon (7), dbshck (6), Halab (3), doktor83 (2), Bitfort (2), vapourminer (1), farsky (1), vlad230 (1), fishfishfish313 (1), PIOUPIOU99 (1), big al (1), Nestade (1)

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑
🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌕️🌕️🌕️🌕️🌑🌕️🌕️🌕️🌕️🌕️🌑🌕️🌕️🌕️🌕️🌕️🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌕️🌕️🌕️🌕️🌕️🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑
🌑🌕️🌕️🌑🌕️🌕️🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑
🌑🌕️🌑🌕️🌑🌕️🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑
🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌕️🌕️🌕️🌕️🌑🌕️🌕️🌕️🌕️🌕️🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑
🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌕️🌕️🌕️🌕️🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑
🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌕️🌑🌑
🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌕️🌕️🌕️🌕️🌕️🌑🌑🌑🌕️🌑🌑🌑
🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

If this helped you, don't forget to hit +Merit. Thanks

Lot of people asking how to mod RX bios. There are 2 ways the easy one and the proper one.
I will show you the easy way. This bios modding is easy for newbies. This bios mod tutorial is for memory intensive algos such as Ethereum, Monero, Dubaicoin, etc.
Undervolting will only work with Windows.
If you need undervolt bios for Linux you need to do the harder way. You can ask here, someone could make it for you. I know that masters Eliovp and Wolf0 can do it.

If you need help, buy me a beer I can help you. Write me on e-mail monerobiosedit@gmail.com
What I can offer:

• Performance timings for all GPUs
  • Bios mod
  • Support

Buy Mining Bios With Performance Timings

You all know I don't like this... but since most of you want this and I don't have time to mod bios for all of you. You can now buy it prepared for mining. It's undervolted and uses performance timings! Prices are as low as $5. You can pay only with crypto.If any problem contact me via e-mail monerobiosedit@gmail.com, the payment system is tested so hopefully there will be no problems, if the payment will stuck contact me I will aprove it manually.

https://mining-bios.eu/ - The one and only Mining Bios shop running by Mattthev

There are more and more fake shops that they try to look like https://mining-bios.eu/ and probably try to scam you. Always check for the right address https://mining-bios.eu with SSL lock. Also look for McAfee badge, Shopper Identity Protection and Cryptonite green shield!

NEW affiliate system with 10% commission rates for bios and PBE purchase. https://mining-bios.eu/2018/08/10/affiliate-program-for-mining-bios/

Discount coupon
indeedminers10 - 10% discount on bios orders of total 15 USD and more.

Always check the link, SSL lock and McAfee secure sign, there are few fake shops that might try to scam you. They have almost same design and pretty much same bios and PBE offers...

Check Active, Upcoming and Past ICOs. Mining-Bios.eu now has ICO list! DYOR for all ICOs at one place!

Drivers

For best ETH performance you need to use drivers with compute workload for Windows 7/10 and for Linux blockchain drivers

Blockchain Drivers for Linux
AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 - these drivers need to be switched to compute workload Do not use newer drivers! Not working with many miners!
Blockchain Drivers August Windows 7/10 1703

VEGA 56/64

Guide How to Flash VEGA 56 -> 64 + Bios Download + Mods
VEGA Guru3D thread + Bios download - VEGA 56 -> VEGA 64
Bitcointalk VEGA thread
Reddit mining thread VEGA 64 43.5MH/s 130W

Vega Mining - A Consolidated Guide
VEGA 64 Oldcomer's youtube guide
VEGA 56 Hellae guide Bitcointalk
Monero and Vega - the definitive guide by Hellae
VEGA 56 Hellae guide Reddit thread

Reddit Wattman settings
Album how to mod VEGA 64
VEGA 56/64 Video BIOS Collection

Softpowerplay voltage mod guide by Hellm

Basic Performance Timings for Elpida/Hynix/Micron/Samsung for RX

Free performance timings for Hynix H5GC4H24AJ for testers! You need to know how to use PBE or SRB I also need feedback on that. Send me an e-mail monerobiosedit@gmail.com

Guide: How to Mine Monero / Sumokoin and Other Cryptonote Coins + Miners Download Links ⛏
Guide: How to Mine AEON Cryptonote-light + Miners Downloads ⛏
Guide: How to Mine ⚡ Electroneum + Miners Downloads ⛏

How To Mod Polaris Bios AMD RX 470/570/480/580

Tools
Polaris Bios Editor 3 PRO - This build includes my timings (better than the original and those free in this thread) it's more intuitive you can choose optimized timings for XMR or ETH, it auto applies customized timings for 4GB or 8GB cards and include several options such as power saving. More info on the link.
Polaris Bios Editor 1.4.1
Polaris Bios Editor 1.6.7 - our reupload, safe download
Polaris Bios Editor 1.7.2
SRBPolaris Bios Editor V3.4
AMD/ATI ATIFlash 2.84
GPU-Z 2.7.0
ATI Pixel Clock Patcher 1.4.6
DDU
HWinfo64+32

OC Tools
WattTool - working on old drivers up to 17.7.1
OverdriveNTool - like WattTool for 17.7.2, blockchain drivers and newer (Adrenaline)
Afterburner 4.4.2, use 4.4.0 BETA 12 for 17.6.2 or older drivers

Benchmarks:
GPU & CPU BENCKMARKS FOR MONERO MINING!

Check what memory vendor you have with GPU-Z. This is Samsung.

Download newest ATIWinFlash and save your bios.

Start Polaris Bios Editor or SRBPolaris. Open the bios.
SRB Guide is under PBE guide, this forum doesn't support Spoiler tag so it's little bit confusing.

Polaris Bios Editor 1.4.1

Copy performance timing. For Samsung is best Uber-Mix 3.1.
First post -> RX Performance timings. It can be used for RX 470/570 and 480/580 4GB or 8GB. Use it only for Samsung memory.
There are performance timings for all vendors Elpida, Hynix, Micron. You can google some of them also you can make your own. Basically it's just normal timing strap from card with tightening timings for better performance. It can be decode to values in SRBPolaris for example.

If you want good performance timings you can write to me I can sell you them. For all memory vendors.
EDIT: Basic Performance Timings for Elpida/Hynix/Micron/Samsung

Beware of space before the strap while you copying the Uber-Mix 3.1 from original web!

Copy it to 1750 and 2000. If you have more straps like this 1:xxxx 2:xxxx, you need to copy to the right one. In VRAM section, there is dropdown menu the Samsung one start with K, Hynix with H and Elpida with E. First one is 1:xxxx second one is 2:xxxx, SRBPolaris showing exact name of memory vendor.

You can higher or lower TDP if you want. Max memory clocks or vcore.

Undervolting
Do not put static voltages
Voltages like 65286 means they are dynamical for every card based on ASIC quality mostly. So you can flash the bios to all same cards (memory vendor) and it will work, every card will have similar voltages, some lower some higher.
The trick for easy undervolting is put lower values than it is. Voltages need to be equal or higher than the previous on.

Example from other forum how it could be

If you set clock in Afterburner or whatever you will se what voltages is that. Do not lower voltages too much in bios, you can always undervolt in Afterburner. Once you will know what voltages are stable you can put those dynamics values right for your card.

Also you can lower VDDC (VRM).
You can put values like 1000, 975, 950, lowering by -25mV. 975 and 950 should be stable on every cards, you can set 850 but this could be unstable. If you put lower voltages only to higher clocks it will always boot but in utilization it could be unstable.

There is lot more to change but this is basic and it's mostly enough what you need.
It's mainly meant to show you what is performance timings and how to do easy undervolt.
Save the bios and flash it with ATIWINFLASH -> continue under SRB guide.

SRB Polaris V3

Open your stock bios. As you can see this one has 2 memory vendors. First is Samsung and second is Hynix. You can clearly see what memory vendor you edit, no 0:xxxx, 1:xxxx and 2:xxxx anymore.

If GPU-Z says Samsung edit only Samsung. If it says another vendor edit only the one!
As I wrote before, copy the Uber-Mix 3.1, 3.2 or other performance timing you have, if you have my pack copy it from the RX Timings txt file. I recommend you to use tweaked Uber-mix 3.1.1 from my pack for Samsung. Copy it to clocks you will use. So mostly is enough 2000, but you can copy it to 1750, 1900, 2250 basicaly all these high clocks.

If you have Hynix, use the timings table for Hynix. Micron-Elpida means Elpida. Micron is Micron. Do not put Uber-mix or any other performance timing to other vendors! The timing pack you have from me is divided for all vendors so refer there for proper timings. Also read the info if the timing fits for 4GB or 8GB, if it's not stated it fits to both. Not every performance timing will work with your card good. If the card is not mining well, system crash or miner crash, try other performance timing from the timings file. If you still have problem, simply contact me on e-mail.
EDIT: Basic Performance Timings for Elpida/Hynix/Micron/Samsung

Here you can set clocks, 1411MHz is good for gaming, not for mining, only if you don't care about power consumption. For higher hashrate you can set around 1300MHz, optimal hashrate/watts around 1250MHz, for best power consumption around 1150MHz.
Memory clocks should be higher than 2000MHz, but bad cards can't run it. If you have Hynix 8GB with my performance timing you will need to run the card above 2200MHz for 31+MH/s. In bios set max 1900-2000MHz, OC the memory with utility like AfterBurner or WattTool to the max and check for memory errors in HWinfo64!!

If you changed core or memory clocks you will need to save the bios now and open again. You can undervolt memory voltage controller, use the dropdown menu. 900-1000mV is mostly safe, if you want best stability leave it 1000mV or 975mV, 950mV.

Core undervolting is bad here. You can put static voltages but it's not much safe. Lower last digit by 1 or 2 if you lower the core clocks or they are under 1300MHz you can put there 65286, if your max core clocks are lower than 1250, you can even put 65285. PBE 1.5 is better for this kind of undervolting.

You can edit Wattage here. You can adjust little bit the Power limit, if you undervolt or you will in utility there is no needed to edit this at all, only if you want OC core to the max. Not applies for memory OC.

Bonus
On the timing tab if you click on STRAP EDITOR, you can explore the timing strap edit it and make your own timing strap.

Flash the mod bios

Save the bios and flash it with ATIWINFLASH
Load bios and click program. Your PC will freeze for few seconds so patiently wait!

After flashing your card uninstall AMD drivers with DDU!

Reboot and install new drivers and Pixel Clock Patcher Without patch your card will have error 43!
You can rename Pixel patcher to atikmdag-patcher-bios.exe it will than only install signature patch!
Reboot.
You will also need set cards to compute workload

Memory OC and memory errors

Start miner or stability test.
Start with stock clocks than you can raise memory clocks by 10Mhz steps, every few seconds.
Download HWinfo64 and check for memory errors! Once you have some errors lower clocks a bit till there are no new. This clocks should be stable. After you find best memory clocks you can set core clocks (overclock or underclock) than you can try lowering voltages. Also you there shouldn't be artifacts!

http://www.pcworld.com/article/250644/how_to_overclock_your_graphics_card.html

Find your GPU and the GPU memory errors line. Watch it for numbers. If there are any after few minutes your memory clock is too high. If you have few errors after hours it's no problem. But key is to have 0 errors. Memory errors can cause bad shares!

With performance timings you can have 30-31MH/s with RX 470/570 and 31+MH/s with RX 480/580 (It could be 33+MH/s If you have bios from Wolf0 or Eliovp!)
This is max you can have not every card can achieve it! Most cards can run above 28MH/s.

Quick video how the modding in PBE could be:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAgZbK0XVec

XMR: 800+H/s on 470/570/480/580, I don't know why, but 470 hashing more than 480
My XMR hashes with XMR-STAK-AMD
RX 470 Samsung 870H/s
RX 470 Elpida 835H/s
RX 480 Samsung 845H/s

SGminer GM 5.5.5
RX 470 Samsung 915H/s
RX 470 Elpida 890H/s
RX 480 Samsung 920H/s

My ETH hashes with Claymore (stock config)
RX 470 Samsung 30MH/s
RX 470 Elpida 29MH/s
RX 480 Samsung 31MH/s

Customers reports:
RX 470/570 Samsung 30-31MH/s
RX 580 8G Hynix 31+MH/s
RX 580 4G Hynix 30MH/s
RX 580 Samsung 31+MH/s
RX 580 Micron 29-30MH/s

About the same results for Dubaicoin (DBIX)

Update
JULY 2017: Due to hashrates drop are current hashrates on ETH lower!

Hope this could help someone, there are lot's of other tutorials and videos on youtube, but none of them what I saw used performance timings...

My email: monerobiosedit@gmail.com

Donations:
ETH: 0xA266f3158E84A70Cd2AD2cE9F0Da3143C0392A73
BTC: 36aU6vUWxTG7UigKEpZzXmB6k6jy2D7xVY
XMR: 4A6G5JmSNiULxE2BeuobfTaMFC2LcLJQ4XwQpgzUf7GMFjKGFzBz1N42538xQ4XZire1pN4veMniiWn Fw62YV5GsV1hVz26
LBC: bUjyDMPwaE8GYGiat1P2jufSuef3ahE7Sm

You can use my referral links and trade on these exchanges as a thanks for this guide Smiley if you don't want to send me any crypto.

HitBTC - lot of new coins start here
Next.exchange - Decentralized exchange
Binance - one of the best exchange now, everyday open for registrations for few minutes
Livecoin - Accept registrations
Kucoin - still accept registrations!
Cryptopia
Altcoin.io - decentralized exchange

Upcoin - New exchange starting in March, sing up bonus $500 for trading fees is paused now

This is my tutorial. It's not the best. I hope it's understandable and with no mistakes. Any tips for improvement appreciated!
I used some images from other forums.

Last edit: 2018/11/03

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:33:15 AM

Few video tutorials:
https://youtu.be/fAgZbK0XVec

https://youtu.be/Mwb67g4skGM
https://youtu.be/uy0roLG7ARc

Also you can publish your hashrates stock and with modded bios Smiley

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:34:29 AM

Thanks for the comprehensive writeup, mattthev.
Just one question: How can you use ddu if your vbios is flashed to a non uefi modded vbios? Rebooting into safe mode will only give you a blank screen, right?
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 09:23:35 AM

Thanks for the comprehensive writeup, mattthev.
Just one question: How can you use ddu if your vbios is flashed to a non uefi modded vbios? Rebooting into safe mode will only give you a blank screen, right?
You can use DDU in normal mode. I would say there is almost no risk, use only uninstall and reboot or power off options. To boot in safe mode use iGPU.

robotbot

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:50:22 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 12:01:21 PM by robotbot

Ok Uber settings for Samsung, but what are the best timings for Hynix ram?
And how can you optimize the timings to reach 33mhs+?
This thread have many informations but is hard to read.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758267.0

Thanks
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 04:02:43 PM

Thanks
Hynix won't reach 33MH/s. It's only possible with Samsung. Hynix are more tricky there isn't as much universal strap as for Sumsung. It need tweak for every card.
If you got Hynix better to return it... It's cost lot of time... Elpida and Samsung those are my favorite.
If you need timings for Hynix, PM me.

matmator

Activity: 487
Merit: 252

bou !

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:33:26 PM

hello

Which has a rx 580 4go? Memory hynix

What are your settings and hash speed?

I try to copy 1750 to 2000 but bsod

go to the moon !!
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 07:22:25 PM

hello

Which has a rx 580 4go? Memory hynix

What are your settings and hash speed?

I try to copy 1750 to 2000 but bsod
You probably need reinstall drivers. Use DDU. I explained it in the guide.

matmator

bou !

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:44:41 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 08:02:51 PM by matmator

Yes I know, that's what I did,

But why do I have 2 different timmings?

[URL = http: //www.casimages.com/i/170608074902821130.jpg.html] [IMG] http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2017/06/08/170608074902821130.jpg [/ img] [ / URL]

I copy 1650 in 2000, but no change

I stay at 24.8 mh Sad

I do not understand

go to the moon !!
joaocha

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:24:50 PM

Do you have any good timing for micron? cant get over 29 with any kind of timing
Mister305

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 11:40:00 PM

Thanks
Hynix won't reach 33MH/s. It's only possible with Samsung. Hynix are more tricky there isn't as much universal strap as for Sumsung. It need tweak for every card.
If you got Hynix better to return it... It's cost lot of time... Elpida and Samsung those are my favorite.
If you need timings for Hynix, PM me.

Got rx 480 nitro+ 4gb elpida , I can not for the life of me get me re than 24-25
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 08:07:16 AM

Got rx 480 nitro+ 4gb elpida , I can not for the life of me get me re than 24-25
Elpida runs smooth above 30 MH/s. Write me on my mail.

Do you have any good timing for micron? cant get over 29 with any kind of timing

Do you have true Micron or Elpida-Micron? Elpida runs great. Micron only around the 29-30...

Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 08:08:40 AM

Yes I know, that's what I did,

But why do I have 2 different timmings?

[URL = http: //www.casimages.com/i/170608074902821130.jpg.html] [IMG] http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2017/06/08/170608074902821130.jpg [/ img] [ / URL]

I copy 1650 in 2000, but no change

I stay at 24.8 mh Sad

I do not understand

Read the guide pls!
If you have more straps like this 1:xxxx 2:xxxx, you need to copy to the right one. In VRAM section, there is dropdown menu the Samsung one start with K, Hynix with H and Elpida with E. First one is 1:xxxx second one is 2:xxxx, SRBPolaris showing exact name of memory vendor.

Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 01:21:04 PM

NVIDIA CARD ?
Sry I don't have NVIDIA cards Sad

matmator

bou !

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:26:38 PM

I buy a bios a mattev for my rx 580 4go (hynix)

Result 31.2 mh / s

Adjusting msi AB

-50, -75 mv
1150/2150 memory
Voltage 0.91 and 0.94

go to the moon !!
joaocha

Activity: 254

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:22:44 PM

Elpida runs smooth above 30 MH/s. Write me on my mail.

Do you have true Micron or Elpida-Micron? Elpida runs great. Micron only around the 29-30...

True Micron, do you have any timing to share?
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 03:25:43 PM

True Micron, do you have any timing to share?

I do, write me on my mail pls.

Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 03:41:38 PM

Result 31.2 mh / s

Adjusting msi AB

-50, -75 mv
1150/2150 memory
Voltage 0.91 and 0.94
I'm glad you are happy with it Smiley

dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:32:30 AM

All my Elpida 570's are hashing at ~28.6 ETH + 453.5 SIA. They'd do just over 29 when mining ETH only. Pretty good strap I bought from mattthev there.

Only problem is they're running hot, despite having set voltages between 885 and 950 (depending on the card). Not too sure about the problem. I didn't use DDU as I was afraid not to be able to reboot remotely afterwards, so just used AMD clean install.

I set -TT 79 in Claymore but some of my cards struggle to hold that even with fans spinning between 90 and 100%...
dgs2001

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:33:57 AM

Result 31.2 mh / s

Adjusting msi AB

-50, -75 mv
1150/2150 memory
Voltage 0.91 and 0.94
I'm glad you are happy with it Smiley

Hi All,

1st post so please go easy on me !

I have successfully managed to get a Monero miner up and running using 5 x Saphire RX580 Nitro+ 4GB Hynix memory.
Using all stock out of box settings they hash at 624 h/s

Im currently using ethos and using globalmem at 2160 and globalcor at 1215 with powertune set to 3, and globalfan set to 45, I have them hashing at 670 h/s running with the included sgminer-GM at 40 degrees.

My question is, is it worth me rebuilding the rig running windows to try and increase this hash rate? What sort of h/s do people think is achievable with these cards?

Currently my rig is pulling between 530 and 545 watts at the wall.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: