Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to learn how to trade  (Read 18665 times)
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:51:09 AM

They have many video in youtube that good for the newbie and who wants to start trade. You can choose the best one that you easily understand . And for sure you will earn bitcoin in trading everyweek if you understand how to start it , how to buy, how to makr a research and you have a lot of knowledge. Goodluck to you sir i hope you will become successful trader in the future.
Yes there are lots of videos on the youtube which shows how to trade and which also shows the reasons for the selection of a trade.
The essential things that you require in trading are the intelligence and management, those who want to become successful traders for them it is must to be good managers of the time and to understand the rules of the market and can make smart decisions. The videos can only guide you if you are smart enough you will be succeeded.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 12:03:16 PM

I know this may seem like something that is easy to find with google but I am having a difficult time finding a good forum or website where trading strategy is the primary goal and I can improve my skills. I used to play online poker and stopped after Black Friday.

My question is are there any websites that are like the 2+2 forums, card runners or deucescracked etc.? Where have you gone to learn about daytrading cryptocurrencies?

I got into this a little over a month and half ago and while I am up because of just a lucky decision or two I am quickly going to lose my ass if I don't figure out some sort of effective strategy.

In short, I suck at this and really need some help.

Thanks

Edit: Before someone replies I just want to throw this out there, I'm pretty sure this is a good website to learn about coins and what not and I come here everyday but I have a very hard time sorting through the bullshit. Obviously this place might be a great place but I might be in the wrong sections.
Well, I will recommend you visit babypipschool which is one of the world most popular sight in terms of forex trading on the planet earth. There you will lean both technical analysis with the use of candle stick and the fundamental analysis in trading currency.  I Think that will go a long way in helping you, in your quest for knowledge of trading currency.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 12:08:18 PM

This is a very simple question, nowadays you can easily educate yourself with the help of the internet, you can read articles and watch videos.
Actually it's easy my friend if you have the courage to learn and make trading as your passion, surely it will be a long journey but if you love it you will always find a way to improve yourself and with different resources it will give you a wide knowledge on trading.

Thats how I learn

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:30:46 PM

In learning how to trade, you must always remember to know the basic rules and the system of application of doing trade in the market. Always update here,read the forum in trading discussion.
kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:40:29 PM

There are people showing the idea behing trading and technical analysis. You cannot seperate technical analysis from trading so you should first solve the key of technical analysis. For this there some blogs explaining the fundamental graphical formations. You can check them out.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:18:48 AM

There are people showing the idea behing trading and technical analysis. You cannot seperate technical analysis from trading so you should first solve the key of technical analysis. For this there some blogs explaining the fundamental graphical formations. You can check them out.
Technical analysis is just for people who know already how to trade. But in based on OP's question, he's simply asking where to trade which means, he's seeking the a place to know the methods/way how to make an exchange, not to know how to analyze the charts.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:25:18 AM

Just go to youtube and watch some tutorials there because most of the tutorials there are easy to understand so you will understand how trading works just after a few hours of watching. I learned trading in youtube so I know that it is effective to learn trading there because there is a lot of youtubers that are good in teaching and also giving some tips or advice for productive trading.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:38:46 AM

This is a very simple question, nowadays you can easily educate yourself with the help of the internet, you can read articles and watch videos.
Actually it's easy my friend if you have the courage to learn and make trading as your passion, surely it will be a long journey but if you love it you will always find a way to improve yourself and with different resources it will give you a wide knowledge on trading.

Thats how I learn

Mee too. Internet is your friend, google is your friend the same as  youtube. You can find a ton of informations, tutorials, tips and tricks over the net, just make use of it not to be lazy though learning is a process you will take a ton of process and problems though if you are really eager or passionate on learning with it then you can learn it. Just seek information over the web then you will learn

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:35:45 AM

Just go to youtube and watch some tutorials there because most of the tutorials there are easy to understand so you will understand how trading works just after a few hours of watching. I learned trading in youtube so I know that it is effective to learn trading there because there is a lot of youtubers that are good in teaching and also giving some tips or advice for productive trading.

Indeed. At first i was just running through threads and forums and aaking a friend who is in trading and i've learned quite a lot but watching videos from youtube made me understand more about trading. There are a lot of videos that will definitely help you out and for mw its the best way to learn on your own

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:21:58 PM

I know this may seem like something that is easy to find with google but I am having a difficult time finding a good forum or website where trading strategy is the primary goal and I can improve my skills. I used to play online poker and stopped after Black Friday.

My question is are there any websites that are like the 2+2 forums, card runners or deucescracked etc.? Where have you gone to learn about daytrading cryptocurrencies?

I got into this a little over a month and half ago and while I am up because of just a lucky decision or two I am quickly going to lose my ass if I don't figure out some sort of effective strategy.

Thanks

Edit: Before someone replies I just want to throw this out there, I'm pretty sure this is a good website to learn about coins and what not and I come here everyday but I have a very hard time sorting through the bullshit. Obviously this place might be a great place but I might be in the wrong sections.
if you really wanna know how to learn trading, you can open your you tube and type what kind of videos you like to watch, you can type crypto trading actual video or do some research in google.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:27:31 AM

Thanks

if you really wanna know how to learn trading, you can open your you tube and type what kind of videos you like to watch, you can type crypto trading actual video or do some research in google.
The basics can be learn in the internet or any website you like to visit but this forum will help you because
members here are very active in helping newbie, there is no spoon feeding because time is precious so do your job as
well to learn the basics first before you ask.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 07:41:37 AM

There are plenty of websites to learn more about the concepts/terms about trading but when it comes to the learning actual trading, I think the best way is to start trading more frequently with less amount and trying our experiments of your own. There are thousands of strategies out there but it is not necessary that it should work for you too if it is working for someone else. Thus, I believe building own strategy based on the committed mistakes while trading is the best way.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 09:42:53 AM

I agree with you, learning from mistakes is valuable knowledge. And for trade must be prepared to accept the consequences of the law of commerce that "profits and losses".
And it seems almost all traders have experienced losses such as forex traders or traders bitcoin.namun who has a great soul of course who can smile and rise from loss so that it can make a mirror of success.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:46:25 AM

There are plenty of websites to learn more about the concepts/terms about trading but when it comes to the learning actual trading, I think the best way is to start trading more frequently with less amount and trying our experiments of your own. There are thousands of strategies out there but it is not necessary that it should work for you too if it is working for someone else. Thus, I believe building own strategy based on the committed mistakes while trading is the best way.
nice input mate trading is for those who's eager to learn and eager to understand the flow, most of the newcomers got eaten alive inside exchange since they just came and make an entry right away without reading and searching for much better ways, i guess its also possible to lessen your mistake if you will study first and observe how the market runs.
rakib97

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:57:32 PM

a lot of blog site that regularly discussion trading way and best coin. other you can search youtube video that way you can learn. experience is best for learn trade i can tell.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:50:52 PM

Thanks

Well, if you want to learn trading then you could ask some help or tips on this forum. Besides, there are few trading sites that has a demo account wherein you have a bitcoin to trade however you can't withdraw it. And if you are well enough on trading then you could make an account and deposit a small amount for you to practice.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:07:56 PM

experience is best for learn trade i can tell.
Experience must be the best teacher but it costs more compared to other available free resources. First we need to learn from books/video tutorials after that we may try to watch how professional traders are working (it is not the possibilities for most of the people still it is an effective way to learn). Then we can try with paper trading /trail accounts.

But any trading aspirant must gather as much as possible experience before touching live market.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:11:18 PM

a lot of blog site that regularly discussion trading way and best coin. other you can search youtube video that way you can learn. experience is best for learn trade i can tell.

Same way I learned how to trade. Mostly errors at first, wrong decision and not reading enough information about the coin I am investing my money with.
With all of that it is a sure lost except if you have the beginners luck. But at the end it will still be a lost that will make you think what is best before making a good trade.
There is so much to learn here but some just take it for granted and just blast away their money without thinking.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:25:19 PM

If you're a beginner trader, you have to learn the Basics of trading.
First thing you should learn is to read charts. Chart patterns http://www.investopedia.com signal to traders that the price of a security is likely to move in one direction or another when the pattern is complete.
I also took the time to show you how these relate to Bitcoin trading with the charting tools I use on Trading view www.tradingview.com.

There is nothing wrong on studying through a medium like sites where you can read and learn about charts and monitoring price. But for me the best way to learn about how to do a thing is actually by trying it. Because experience may give you a lot of knowledge and idea about trading and we all know that trading is more on managing your bitcoin depending on your needs and wants on bitcoin. I also see reading here and listening to pro traders can help you to more about bitcoin trading and be updated for more information about bitcoins development.
passionsurf

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:00:59 PM

All you need to know about trading: buy and hodl baby!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: