Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to learn how to trade  (Read 18665 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:20:37 PM

All you need to know about trading: buy and hodl baby!
I guess you are talking about bitcoins only because altcoins are known for unexpected dump at any point of time hence holding them might result in huge losses with the case of most of the altcoins. (In recent times some altcoins are performing well, still I am not convinced by them to change my strategy on holding them).
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:52:11 AM

This guy just told the big truth. I just want to add that Google is your friend. Just remember don't let your emotions take over your decision.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:09:35 AM

This guy just told the big truth. I just want to add that Google is your friend. Just remember don't let your emotions take over your decision.
Buy and hold is just for long term traders, majority of the people want to learn how to make money regularly because
we have our spending in a regular basis.
Maybe we need to determine first what we really want, if we are a long term investor, it's easier to do than being a day traders
but they have the same risks.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:08:38 PM

Buy and hold is just for long term traders, majority of the people want to learn how to make money regularly because
Maybe we need to determine first what we really want, if we are a long term investor, it's easier to do than being a day traders
Simply to do long-term trading we never need to learn any big things. I mean to say with respect to bitcoin investments or simply long-term trading we never need to bother about complex strategies or trading analysis and tools.

We can straightaway go for buying and holding at whatever prices that bitcoin will be having. Because in future we can be sure that bitcoin will be having huge prices and then automatically we can make huge profits by trading bitcoins for long term.
Renji Abarai

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:27:00 PM

For me as what I read here, the best way to learn how to trade is doing it in the trading site itself! Yes, it really helps by doing it hands on on exchanges. Of course, do not trade in big amount  Grin Also, browsing here can give you important tips and insights.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:01:00 PM

For me as what I read here, the best way to learn how to trade is doing it in the trading site itself! Yes, it really helps by doing it hands on on exchanges. Of course, do not trade in big amount  Grin Also, browsing here can give you important tips and insights.
Trading need market is analysing skills once you know how the market will run then within a short time you become a pro trader. But to learn to trade, you must invest some money. Just taking knowledge from experts and reading articles will not help you to become a pro trader. Live experience will teach you how to do trading.
tigershark

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:23:05 AM

I know this may seem like something that is easy to find with google but I am having a difficult time finding a good forum or website where trading strategy is the primary goal and I can improve my skills. I used to play online poker and stopped after Black Friday.

My question is are there any websites that are like the 2+2 forums, card runners or deucescracked etc.? Where have you gone to learn about daytrading cryptocurrencies?

I got into this a little over a month and half ago and while I am up because of just a lucky decision or two I am quickly going to lose my ass if I don't figure out some sort of effective strategy.

In short, I suck at this and really need some help.

Thanks

Edit: Before someone replies I just want to throw this out there, I'm pretty sure this is a good website to learn about coins and what not and I come here everyday but I have a very hard time sorting through the bullshit. Obviously this place might be a great place but I might be in the wrong sections.

The way I have learned to trade cryptocurrencies is to just experiment with small amounts on my own. You can develop you own strategy that suits you and you can decide which coins you want to work with. The great thing about trading cryptocurrencies is that the fees are a small percentage of your trade amount so if you are trading smaller amounts, the fees are also smaller.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:37:51 AM

They say failing is the best teacher. You can learn different thing if you fail to achieve your wants. Also you can learn to trade if you study all the information about the trading world.
freundes

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 02:44:18 AM

I have been trading with cex.io for the past one or two years.
I am still learning. Trading is a skill and it needs to be learned.
Whenever i tried for a short trade, i always loss... maybe i am not good on short and fast trade.
Still trying to recover my loss.
Maybe by this month i will be gaining some profit.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:47:26 AM

Just read many articles about the trading world and also read different thread in this forum about the trading. By doing that you can learn how to trade and also different techniques in trading.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:59:17 AM

I learned to trade from experience. I continue to try various things and the decision in trading until finally I can conclude how the right decision. To do the analysis i learned from this forum, i saw subforum altcoins so i can know how altcoin can develop. Some of the decisions I make are also a simple thing, when I can sell altcoins at a higher price than when I bought it then I have benefited, although the most important thing is our income is stable.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:01:31 AM

I know this may seem like something that is easy to find with google but I am having a difficult time finding a good forum or website where trading strategy is the primary goal and I can improve my skills. I used to play online poker and stopped after Black Friday.

My question is are there any websites that are like the 2+2 forums, card runners or deucescracked etc.? Where have you gone to learn about daytrading cryptocurrencies?

I got into this a little over a month and half ago and while I am up because of just a lucky decision or two I am quickly going to lose my ass if I don't figure out some sort of effective strategy.

In short, I suck at this and really need some help.

Thanks

Edit: Before someone replies I just want to throw this out there, I'm pretty sure this is a good website to learn about coins and what not and I come here everyday but I have a very hard time sorting through the bullshit. Obviously this place might be a great place but I might be in the wrong sections.
You seem to be looking for a way to study technical analysis, just buy a good book about it and read it, you are not going to find a lot about trading altcoins because many altcoins don’t have the volume to be able to be analyzed with technical analysis anyway.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 03:37:17 AM

Some people  believe that trading is just the art of buying and selling,  honestly trading is a good profession on it own someone has to undergo  vigorous training so as to become a profitable trader. There are lots of avenues for learning how to trade  depending on your style of trading. Google is best tool to search for how to trade there is  also babypips it is also a good site for learning how to trade.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
cjnmoh

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:47:59 AM

Trading experience of Share, bond, commodity even the forex market is not enough to grab a decent amount of profit. But anybody can make profit on Bittrex which is a crypto trading platform. Just lookout your favorite currency and make a light search on demand and supply of these currency and follow the price pattern for 14 days. then invest and get your profit almost double or tripple within short period of time.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:31:50 PM

The way I have learned to trade cryptocurrencies is to just experiment with small amounts on my own. You can develop you own strategy that suits you and you can decide which coins you want to work with. The great thing about trading cryptocurrencies is that the fees are a small percentage of your trade amount so if you are trading smaller amounts, the fees are also smaller.
Yes, this is actually what makes you more skillful and you learn a lot from it when you practically step in into the market. The trading is just like swimming to learn it you will have let yourself to the water; no one can learn swimming on the ground.

Same is the case with the trading you can’t learn it from outside the market to understand it you will need to get into it.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:21:16 PM

Simply to do long-term trading we never need to learn any big things. I mean to say with respect to bitcoin investments or simply long-term trading we never need to bother about complex strategies or trading analysis and tools.

We can straightaway go for buying and holding at whatever prices that bitcoin will be having. Because in future we can be sure that bitcoin will be having huge prices and then automatically we can make huge profits by trading bitcoins for long term.
Yes of course there is nothing hard to say in it that the Bitcoin long term investment don’t need you to be highly skilled as compare of the alts which require a great intelligence because of its formation. The bitcoin is now a legal way of payment in various countries which makes it easy to invest in.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:59:57 PM

Some people  believe that trading is just the art of buying and selling,  honestly trading is a good profession on it own someone has to undergo  vigorous training so as to become a profitable trader. There are lots of avenues for learning how to trade  depending on your style of trading. Google is best tool to search for how to trade there is  also babypips it is also a good site for learning how to trade.
Yes, trading could be a full time job, there might be people who are doing trading as a part time but most of the people that I’ve seen who have made good profit from trading are those who are professionally associated with the trading also I’ll add one more thing in it that the books and other literature about trading are only the guidelines you need personally to develop your skills which really works for the traders.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:04:41 PM

effective strategy

https://www.bfxdata.com/swapstats/usd

Part 1 - Put the money on fundind acc.
Part 2 - lend it
Part 3 - watch how Your acc is growing.

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
mrblockchain

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:24:43 PM

I have seen guys selling cryptocurrency trading courses. Have no idea if it's worth the money or the quality.

You have to wonder, are they making more from selling the course? Smiley

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:25:11 PM

I do get most of my fundamental analysis information from https://reddit.com/r/bitcoin or https://reddit.com/r/altcoins. The technical analysis like charting and indicators are available on most popular exchangers like c-cex and poloniex. I think you will need to develop your skills and stopped relay on fake analysis from self acclaim expert here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: