Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to learn how to trade  (Read 18664 times)
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:49:02 PM

I learnt trade by myself and nobody helped me because it was not that popular on the internet. Now, we have youtube channels, blogs ans other stuff so you can see lots of different sources regarding to trade learnings.
If you are interested in learning to how to trade the cryptocurrency I guess this forum is one of the best places to learn to how to trade, you will find many relevant things about trading also you can get help from youtube channels and from some of the websites which have articles about the bitcoin and the alts trading. In how much time to learn depends purely on you.

Forums would be best for starters and to read about the basics but i think youtube would be the best way to learn. For a lot of people, visual learning is a loy easier to pick up so watching a video would be better tha trying to understand it by youeself when reading. But of course, if you really want to learn, you won't stay with the same medium of learning. And it's important as well to apply whatbyou've learned by trading yourself. You'll find that experience will teach you a lot more.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:52:52 PM

I learnt trade by myself and nobody helped me because it was not that popular on the internet. Now, we have youtube channels, blogs ans other stuff so you can see lots of different sources regarding to trade learnings.
If you are interested in learning to how to trade the cryptocurrency I guess this forum is one of the best places to learn to how to trade, you will find many relevant things about trading also you can get help from youtube channels and from some of the websites which have articles about the bitcoin and the alts trading. In how much time to learn depends purely on you.

Forums would be best for starters and to read about the basics but i think youtube would be the best way to learn. For a lot of people, visual learning is a loy easier to pick up so watching a video would be better tha trying to understand it by youeself when reading. But of course, if you really want to learn, you won't stay with the same medium of learning. And it's important as well to apply whatbyou've learned by trading yourself. You'll find that experience will teach you a lot more.

Dont forget people dude. Sort of you need someoone to mentor your. It is really pretty difficult to start without a small knowledge about it so you need a person to guide you first then you can do it all by your self. Best is forums because the infomation on that forums is already filter from the web and there are a ton of traders that is giving advces for newbies

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
bassong

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:55:13 PM

Fortunately for beginners there are numerous methods available to learn the basics of online trading:

Books – both hard-copy and ebooks are available that guide you through your investment decisions and how to pick both investments and a broker.

Online sources – just perform a couple of searches on the internet and you can find literally thousands of companies and individuals with a wealth of information and guidance for you. A word of caution – as in any business endeavor there are unscrupulous resources just waiting to take advantage of inexperienced or naïve individuals. Check credentials before proceeding with these contacts. One well-known source of investing information is investopia.com.

Personal mentors – perhaps you know a friend or family member who is familiar with online stock trading. Their experience can be invaluable to you with guidance on what has worked for them and what strategies failed them. Due your due diligence on any “hot tips” provided though.

Study – before investing it is important to understand the company or vehicle you’re investing in. Do some research on the company and its recent stock trend and earnings potential. Some of the most successful investors such as Peter Lynch have suggested that investors participate in what they know. This means that if you have in-depth knowledge of a market such as health care or commodities such as metals or agriculture products it may be to your advantage to invest in markets that you understand.

Monitor news and company announcements – when companies announce financial events such as restructuring, earnings expectations, or looming layoffs it will impact your investment decisions. Global news events such as political unrest or economic conditions will similarly impact stock markets, possibly with either for short-term or long-term results.  There are many excellent sources for news including CNN.

Experience – once you have selected an online stock broker, start slow. Don’t risk considerable capital with your first trade however lucrative it may appear on the surface. Remember that all capital is at risk in the stock market. Don’t participate in markets that you have no understanding of such as stock futures until you’ve had time to truly feel comfortable with such vehicles.

Learn how to read stock charts – there are multiple forms of stock charts investors utilize to track stock performance and market trends. Some are reasonably basic for use by beginners and others are extremely complex that tend to be utilized by more experienced savvy investors. Stockcarts.com is a good site for beginning chart reference. At the least get a basic understanding of standard stock ticker information that’s available on nearly every financial page or brokerage site.
OutLiar

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:49:18 PM

I have a youtube channel I putting together to help get those of you interested in daytrading a bit of an insight from a consistent trader.

Stop by and check it out.  I try to explain as best I can about daytrading crypto.

More videos to come!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkgxz1dmx9AaP3EJz8YYOGA
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:30:38 PM

I am also interested in learning how to trade a friend of mine told me to watch videos and read ebooks about trading and it really helped me understand the basics strategy and rules about trading. So I suggest do the same and never give up it may take time to master it but it will be worth it in the end.
if you are interested in trading, then you need to have good experience in trading and  you can get the experience in trading if you will trade with small amount and spend some time, hope through this way you can get experience in trading.
Trading?? Trading in bitcoin! Now that’s looking cool. If you want to learn trading then first you have to meet some experience trader who spend a lot in bitcoin and defiantly is rich because the profit value in bitcoin is 100%. You can also visit some web which is only for trading.
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:40:57 PM

I am also interested in learning how to trade a friend of mine told me to watch videos and read ebooks about trading and it really helped me understand the basics strategy and rules about trading. So I suggest do the same and never give up it may take time to master it but it will be worth it in the end.
if you are interested in trading, then you need to have good experience in trading and  you can get the experience in trading if you will trade with small amount and spend some time, hope through this way you can get experience in trading.
Trading?? Trading in bitcoin! Now that’s looking cool. If you want to learn trading then first you have to meet some experience trader who spend a lot in bitcoin and defiantly is rich because the profit value in bitcoin is 100%. You can also visit some web which is only for trading.
As one proverb says, the inept Ruki does not hurt. Therefore, you need to study the information and already in practice learn yourself. You really need to visit websites and sort things out and start doing something. Theoretical drawback does not work, because it is practice that gives good knowledge.
bitcointarget

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:38:33 PM

I have a youtube channel I putting together to help get those of you interested in daytrading a bit of an insight from a consistent trader.

Stop by and check it out.  I try to explain as best I can about daytrading crypto.

More videos to come!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkgxz1dmx9AaP3EJz8YYOGA

Oh that's a good one for beginners so that they can learn basics of coin trading before make huge and stupid mistakes. Trading is not learn from videos but this helps them at least at the beginning.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:41:34 PM

Trading?? Trading in ! Now that’s looking cool. If you want to learn trading then first you have to meet some experience trader who spend a lot in  and defiantly is rich because the profit value in  is 100%. You can also visit some web which is only for trading.
experience is almost important in everything, either you want to become a good trader, a good gambler or a good investor or related with anything else you need to get experience first and only then you can in fact make money and become succeeded in your relevant  field.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:10:45 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 07:48:48 PM by andrei56

If you want to trade altcoins you can start searching on youtube there are many videos tutorials there. And joined a group that they do trading like telegram. Much better to search on your own so that you can learn more about trading.
Youtube is a great place to learn, just take your time, since we are talking about money here and you do not want to rush into the action and lose all your money because you were not ready yet to try to make money as a bitcoin trader, we need to be willing to wait until we have learned enough from youtube videos and other sources.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:22:40 AM

If you want to trade altcoins you can start searching on youtube there are many videos tutorials there. And joined a group that they do trading like telegram. Much better to search on your own so that you can learn more about trading.
Youtube is a great place to learn, just take your time, since we are talking about money here and you do not want to rush into the action and lose all your money because you were not ready yet to try to make money as a bitcoin trader, we need to be willing to wit until we have learned enough from youtube videos and other sources.
to me i think there are so many other source from where one can really learn about trading. i think you should try to have some personal practical experience in trading, i think you also need to get some good experience in trading.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:55:42 AM

If you want to start trading, First thing thing you should know is the different types of coins, Like dash,zcash etc. Second thing to know is their value, you can search it all over to google, there's alot of information find there. Then lastly choose the best wallet your'e that will hold of your coins, because there's alot of different rates of coins, assumingly that you already know how to earn bitcoin. Those steps are the best thing to do.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:41:56 AM

If you want to learn in trading you can watch it in youtube and for sure they have many different videos or step how to start trading and how to earn bitcoin and also strategy they have. And you can ask to the expert trader how to start it and get some advice and strategy.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:21:36 AM

Yeah. This forum is a great way to learn more about the trading world. Read many post and for sure you can find strategies and different techniques to how to trade. I agree to you that the youtube is the best place to learn how to trade.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:31:49 AM

Yeah. This forum is a great way to learn more about the trading world. Read many post and for sure you can find strategies and different techniques to how to trade. I agree to you that the youtube is the best place to learn how to trade.
you are right. So many great trader players in this forum. Maybe learning from their experience can make you become like them. Well, of course besides studying, you also have to try direct trading, even if it is with little money.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:12:19 PM

Well watching youtube videos about trading or any other topics that relates bitcoins is fun because it lets us to gain more knowledge while you are watching i'm also a beginner in trading or let's say a newbie because i lack of knowledge how trading works and how to trade at first i don't find it interesting cause it's too hard for me to understand but after reading some article or watching youtube videos and my friend is already teaching me to trade so i can do it on my own.
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:26:05 PM

Well watching youtube videos about trading or any other topics that relates bitcoins is fun because it lets us to gain more knowledge while you are watching i'm also a beginner in trading or let's say a newbie because i lack of knowledge how trading works and how to trade at first i don't find it interesting cause it's too hard for me to understand but after reading some article or watching youtube videos and my friend is already teaching me to trade so i can do it on my own.
The reality thanks to the video on YouTube can be a lot of information to emphasize its learn to Some non-ensemble trading. I used to wonder why people are attracted to more and more users for trading, and it turned out that this is exactly the same strategy, thanks to which you can trade with greater efficiency.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:43:25 PM

I'm very thankful that I have a friends, friends who are there to help me in the bitcoin. They are the reason why this time I know how to trade, they guide me in the trading, they give me the site for the best exchanger then they advice me if this is the right time. Lately I have allot of token but I have no idea on how to become this a fiat, then they teach me the procedure and they explain it step by step. As a beginner it is not easy, the price is so unpredictable.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:51:09 PM

for my friend convince me to joined signature campaign to work this site because of my friend i now how to handle about treding but it's hard.
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:06:30 PM

I'm very thankful that I have a friends, friends who are there to help me in the bitcoin. They are the reason why this time I know how to trade, they guide me in the trading, they give me the site for the best exchanger then they advice me if this is the right time. Lately I have allot of token but I have no idea on how to become this a fiat, then they teach me the procedure and they explain it step by step. As a beginner it is not easy, the price is so unpredictable.
My friends also teach me about the bitcoin. Thanks to them because I am now earning money. They teach me how to join in signature campaign and how to earn money to them. Eventually they teach me to how to trade and I am happy because I am now a good trader.

Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:33:21 PM

my friend told  me how to trade..he also told me about bitcoin.I learn trading from my friend and youtube,google
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: