Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to learn how to trade  (Read 18665 times)
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:49:29 AM

This is one of my goals on joining bitcoin forum is to learn to trade cryptocurrencies, token and other coins, i really want to know how, it's really hard if you will just jump or dive in the field of trading without even learning things about, from the other posters, thank you for some advice, i will gladly try it all.
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:04:40 AM

well i think the best place to learn trade is from here,
but from here you only get knowledge, the real trade comes from experience. if you are well experienced then you will get pretty high  profit form it, but to be expert first you have to tackle some losses. if you never loss twice then you will be not a perfect trader just like driving a car.
so arrange meetings with senior traders and use their experience to start trading.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:08:29 AM

You can learn it in your own do search as a student make self study to learn how to trade. And read here on trading discussion many comments here about trading. Its better to learn how to trade in your own.
Yes, even this section (Trading Discussion) is enough to teach someone how to trade because there is a lot of threads or open topic here who may ask the same question like you and reading those topics will help you to enlighten yourself and to get a lot of ideas that can help you to start trading and to make more money than your usual source of income.
logicgate

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:46:41 PM

This is one of my goals on joining bitcoin forum is to learn to trade cryptocurrencies, token and other coins, i really want to know how, it's really hard if you will just jump or dive in the field of trading without even learning things about, from the other posters, thank you for some advice, i will gladly try it all.
I also come on this forum to learn about trade and basic things of cryptocurrencies, and when I visit this forum a I came know that there is a whole new world live here who is just talk about bitcoin and other altcoin, before visiting this forum I though no one cares about these cryptocurrencies, but now I thought I was wrong at that time, there are many peoples who devote all their life to get bitcoin.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:24:46 PM

You can learn it in your own do search as a student make self study to learn how to trade. And read here on trading discussion many comments here about trading. Its better to learn how to trade in your own.
Yes, even this section (Trading Discussion) is enough to teach someone how to trade because there is a lot of threads or open topic here who may ask the same question like you and reading those topics will help you to enlighten yourself and to get a lot of ideas that can help you to start trading and to make more money than your usual source of income.
article or even experienced person reply would help him to learn more about bitcoin trading but HD could go through the YouTube videos which gives him more explanation with the video tutorial will gives more clarity to understand the queries without the help of anyone.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:57:54 AM

well i think the best place to learn trade is from here,
but from here you only get knowledge, the real trade comes from experience. if you are well experienced then you will get pretty high  profit form it, but to be expert first you have to tackle some losses. if you never loss twice then you will be not a perfect trader just like driving a car.
so arrange meetings with senior traders and use their experience to start trading.
This forum is one the best sources to get to know about trading in bitcoins, what bitcoins are, how they work and much more. But yes as said, you can only get knowledge of all this from this forum. You can ask questions, ask your queries and you will get their answers well explained. Get knowledge from here and then experience comes with practice so that will up to you.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:54:07 PM

Yes it is. This section is discussion about trading only. You want to know about trading? Just open this section get through these questions answers and there you are. This is very amazing platform for getting tall the basic knowledge about trading. Seniors, experts are here to answer you, to guide you. Ask questions and get to know better.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:00:49 AM

I know this may seem like something that is easy to find with google but I am having a difficult time finding a good forum or website where trading strategy is the primary goal and I can improve my skills. I used to play online poker and stopped after Black Friday.

My question is are there any websites that are like the 2+2 forums, card runners or deucescracked etc.? Where have you gone to learn about daytrading cryptocurrencies?

I got into this a little over a month and half ago and while I am up because of just a lucky decision or two I am quickly going to lose my ass if I don't figure out some sort of effective strategy.

In short, I suck at this and really need some help.

Thanks

Edit: Before someone replies I just want to throw this out there, I'm pretty sure this is a good website to learn about coins and what not and I come here everyday but I have a very hard time sorting through the bullshit. Obviously this place might be a great place but I might be in the wrong sections.be
Yes, your right! this is a great place for you to learn the basic knowledge about in trading.  Here is the link which I know will give you full idea about it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1024457.msg11085774#msg11085774
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1050014.msg11290193#msg11290193 with this illustration this for sure will benefit you someday.
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:39:23 AM

There are a lot of tools that could help you learn how to trade. Here are some of it:

1. Web - Google is our friend. There are a lot of articles that talk about the basics of trading and investing. I would like to advise you to search what is TRADING? what are the Types of Trading? in this way, you could fully understand the nature of that industry.
2. Social Media - Blogging Sites (Business Management sites), Youtube and etc. Social Media would be a big help. Blogging Sites (I saw a blog site, in which he talks about the basic fundamentals of Business management. *Trading and Investing are part of it* I just forgot to bookmark it.) Youtube, almost had everything you want to learn. The good thing about youtube is that you could see the presenter and his lessons or something. As far as I have noticed, We learn much faster with someone who is teaching us or guiding us rather than doing it on your own.
3. Books - Try reading books that are affiliated with trading. E-books are also available on the web for some instances. Though if you can't find it on the web, then try visiting the Library.

superplus

Activity: 475

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:01:18 AM

you could read some blogs like alunacrypto or some other sites which provide the basic essentials for trading.You should learn to read price charts,do research about altcoins,find the under value coin and not blindly follow the market.First start trading with a very small amount.After gaining good experience,you could try to invest more and trade.Avoid getting panic on seeing market situations.
eagle10

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:16:05 AM

If you're a beginner trader, you have to learn the Basics of trading.
First thing you should learn is to read charts. Chart patterns http://www.investopedia.com signal to traders that the price of a security is likely to move in one direction or another when the pattern is complete.
I also took the time to show you how these relate to Bitcoin trading with the charting tools I use on Trading view www.tradingview.com.

I am a beginner trader and I agree that everyone who wish to enter trading but without much knowledge about should learn the basics.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:56:44 PM

you could read some blogs like alunacrypto or some other sites which provide the basic essentials for trading.You should learn to read price charts,do research about altcoins,find the under value coin and not blindly follow the market.First start trading with a very small amount.After gaining good experience,you could try to invest more and trade.Avoid getting panic on seeing market situations.
Articles are a goof source of making you understand of what basically trade is. Use the newspaper and technical reviews belonging to trade. Get yourself known to the terminalogies and techniques that would be used in trading. Besides this, this forum is also a hub for the information of all types related to trading, do read this too.
damnek

Activity: 614

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:55:50 PM

The best way for me it is watching videos on YouTube
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:31:46 PM

The first time I transacted was to use the tokens I got from altcoin bounty, I started trading and learned a lot without any constraints, I also actively discussed with my friends on social media, downloaded bitcoinchecker apps in the playstore app, trading understanding is not necessary to think hard, direct action is better than just understanding the theory.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:29:33 AM

I know this may seem like something that is easy to find with google but I am having a difficult time finding a good forum or website where trading strategy is the primary goal and I can improve my skills. I used to play online poker and stopped after Black Friday.

My question is are there any websites that are like the 2+2 forums, card runners or deucescracked etc.? Where have you gone to learn about daytrading cryptocurrencies?

I got into this a little over a month and half ago and while I am up because of just a lucky decision or two I am quickly going to lose my ass if I don't figure out some sort of effective strategy.

In short, I suck at this and really need some help.

Thanks

Edit: Before someone replies I just want to throw this out there, I'm pretty sure this is a good website to learn about coins and what not and I come here everyday but I have a very hard time sorting through the bullshit. Obviously this place might be a great place but I might be in the wrong sections.
You can learn trading by searching it in google. There are many articles in google that will help you to learn trading. You can enhance your skill by researching different articles about trading.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:36:14 AM

I recommend using youtube as im personally much more of an interactive learner. Try and focus on forex trading strategies such as MACD usage, get familiar with the different indicators and how to use them to your advantage.

Secondly, follow the news. News is the best thing to interperate a forthcoming trend a good example of this was the general UK election where the pound dropped against USD almost 2% to put this scenario simply two major parties Labour and Conservative, if conservative won majority the pound would spike, labour wins the pound drops, hung parliament pound drops. It was a hung parliament the pound has gone to shit, to get to the point understand economic trends and these can be replicated in both forex, commodity and crypto trading.
Youtube is the best source of information about trading. I learned trading because of the youtube. I always watch different videos in youtube everyday about trading. It is really helps me to become a expert trader.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:14:38 AM

I recommend using youtube as im personally much more of an interactive learner. Try and focus on forex trading strategies such as MACD usage, get familiar with the different indicators and how to use them to your advantage.

Secondly, follow the news. News is the best thing to interperate a forthcoming trend a good example of this was the general UK election where the pound dropped against USD almost 2% to put this scenario simply two major parties Labour and Conservative, if conservative won majority the pound would spike, labour wins the pound drops, hung parliament pound drops. It was a hung parliament the pound has gone to shit, to get to the point understand economic trends and these can be replicated in both forex, commodity and crypto trading.
Youtube is the best source of information about trading. I learned trading because of the youtube. I always watch different videos in youtube everyday about trading. It is really helps me to become a expert trader.
There is a lot of good traders in youtube and to be honest, youtube is one of my source of information on how to trade well because it is very easy to get done and you just need to watch video tutorials or video that discussing about trading or a particular coin and you can learn different strategies or moves that you can use to trade very well in the market.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:46:48 PM

Go to understand a thing, then consider whether or not to invest, virtual currency risk is relatively large, the risk is positively related with revenue Smiley
Yes, it is mandatory to study the respective project in detail. You need to understand the objectives and targets of the project and their technical team should be well qualified. Like bitcoins have very good team and many other good projects are the results of some creative minds. Never invest without deep analysis.
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:15:32 PM

Maybe you could read about Warren Buffet. He is one of the best inverster in this whole world, and even though he rejected the idea of investing in cryptocurrencies, his lessons are of great value.

One of them is: never invest in something that you don't understand. You must know what you are doing, and why.
This is also why he didnt invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum: Warren Buffet thinks he is too old for this, and just want to keep it growing nicely.
A young Warren Buffet would have invested all his money in it, however.

Take your time, read news, keep coming in here and get an insight. Then, only then, start thinking about what to invest in. And after that, start studying the "how"s'.

I lost a couple hundreds at first. This market is highly volatile, and I learned it the hard way with leveraging; don't be like me, ahah.

Again: it is very volatile, unstable, and unpredictable. After the Ethereum crash, from 300$ to 200$, i decided to buy Ether, thinking "hey, it's so low, it will only go up !". Well, it went up again, indeed, but I didn't knew that it would go as low as 140$. Got margin-called during that 3-hour low-spike, shit, that was unfair.

So, don't start flipping out when charts go crazy, just hold your coins and you will be fine. In the long term, it will pay off. Especially if you only do a value investment strategy.

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:14:06 PM

I feel you need experience for being successful in anything. So reading stuffs won't really help you . Unless you make mistakes and rectify it , you can't be successful

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: