Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to learn how to trade  (Read 18665 times)
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:44:10 PM

I think you should watch youtube videos, there are plenty of resources out there, you can learn everything. You can do demo trading also. There are plenty of good websites. I would also suggest you start real trading with a small amount of money. This is not for profit just for learning purpose. When you start trading just put stop loss and take profit. In this way, you will gradually learn how to trade.
It is really a good way for you to learn how to trade. I learned to trade because of youtube. I always watching many videos in youtube about trading and it is the reason why I also become a good trader.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:24:10 PM

I know this may seem like something that is easy to find with google but I am having a difficult time finding a good forum or website where trading strategy is the primary goal and I can improve my skills. I used to play online poker and stopped after Black Friday.

My question is are there any websites that are like the 2+2 forums, card runners or deucescracked etc.? Where have you gone to learn about daytrading cryptocurrencies?

I got into this a little over a month and half ago and while I am up because of just a lucky decision or two I am quickly going to lose my ass if I don't figure out some sort of effective strategy.

In short, I suck at this and really need some help.

Thanks

Edit: Before someone replies I just want to throw this out there, I'm pretty sure this is a good website to learn about coins and what not and I come here everyday but I have a very hard time sorting through the bullshit. Obviously this place might be a great place but I might be in the wrong sections.
truthfully?i will advice you to learn it by yourself because trading is a
risky and hard to understand,more users fail being a trader because of lack
on knowledge and skills on trading.so better read and read for you to kearn
and learn here in cryptocurrency
Aljohn08

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:56:03 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 06:04:33 PM by Aljohn08

I believe that you dont need the help of others ..I know you cant read the flow of the chart nor because of the decision of whales "big investor" whether they will pump or dump that kind of coins .. What I do when im trading is when the coins dump to -30% I buy money then wait it to pump this is the reason why I get easy money in trading but you need to be patience because some of it have slow movement in graph
Md.Esamul Haque

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:02:32 PM

You could attempt some youtube recordings or simply read a few sites or online journals identified with crypto exchanging like alunacrypto.com,etc.By this way,you would get a fundamental thought of crypto trading.Then you need to peruse outlines like one week chart,one day chart,one hour graph to take after the value movements.Then at first you could begin contributing a little measure of btc and trade.By executing strategies which you have learnt from websites,you could acquire involvement and certainty.
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:59:00 PM

The best thing to learn how to trade is to look for someone who is already trading.With that you can have the first hand information and you can let him or her share his or her experiences with trading bitcoin.
The best way to learn is learn it by yourself and not afraid for get lose because you can learned something from your loss, as only following other pick not make you great but make you weak to pick the coins by yourself. Lose is normal on trading so no need to worry.
Yes unless you will not try by yourself you will never get that knowledge and confidence of trading and its good to loose in beginning with an small amount as that loss will improve your knowledge and will make you better trader in future.

If you want to learn about trading, youtube videos and Google you will get a lot of information. It is possible to get good gains if you work well. You can get help from someone who knows that this works. Trading depends on your experience. Many videos are available on YouTube where you can learn about trading.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:13:07 PM

You could attempt some youtube recordings or simply read a few sites or online journals identified with crypto exchanging like alunacrypto.com,etc.By this way,you would get a fundamental thought of crypto trading.Then you need to peruse outlines like one week chart,one day chart,one hour graph to take after the value movements.Then at first you could begin contributing a little measure of btc and trade.By executing strategies which you have learnt from websites,you could acquire involvement and certainty.
of course, a lot of quality information for the future merchant never hurts, but first you need to clean yourself a bit and start with something to work on the stock exchange. Only practical exercises will yield results, not theory. So I studied.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:57:55 PM

The best thing to learn how to trade is to look for someone who is already trading.With that you can have the first hand information and you can let him or her share his or her experiences with trading bitcoin.
The best way to learn is learn it by yourself and not afraid for get lose because you can learned something from your loss, as only following other pick not make you great but make you weak to pick the coins by yourself. Lose is normal on trading so no need to worry.
Yes unless you will not try by yourself you will never get that knowledge and confidence of trading and its good to loose in beginning with an small amount as that loss will improve your knowledge and will make you better trader in future.

If you want to learn about trading, youtube videos and Google you will get a lot of information. It is possible to get good gains if you work well. You can get help from someone who knows that this works. Trading depends on your experience. Many videos are available on YouTube where you can learn about trading.
Almost the video on Youtube all enough to help you have basic knowledge and trading skills to trade cryptocurrency.
Some technical analysic you should learn to become a trader are Bollinger Band, Moving Average, MACD, Pivot, Fibb ...
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:13:06 AM

Almost the video on Youtube all enough to help you have basic knowledge and trading skills to trade cryptocurrency.
Some technical analysic you should learn to become a trader are Bollinger Band, Moving Average, MACD, Pivot, Fibb ...
It is very important to get knowledge about trading before investment in bitcoin, one can consult an expert who is involved in the trading so as to learn from his experience. Help can also be taken from net as many video are available on it. One can also make efforts to study market and follow the charts of bitcon. In order to familiar with trading a minimum amount of capital may be invested to developed know how about trading and to avoid any risk.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:16:53 PM

It is very important to get knowledge about trading before investment in bitcoin, one can consult an expert who is involved in the trading so as to learn from his experience. Help can also be taken from net as many video are available on it. One can also make efforts to study market and follow the charts of bitcon. In order to familiar with trading a minimum amount of capital may be invested to developed know how about trading and to avoid any risk.
If you do not want to spend any amount for trading when you want to practice, demo trading is very useful for you in that time.
Currently, I just know Bitfinex and HitBTC are the exchange provide demo trading for new investor.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

There are so many ways to learn how to trade, this is one of the more ways you can learn more about the expert's answers. Please research. on YouTube. you will learn a lot on YouTube because many Youtubers have been advised. thanks ...  Wink Wink Wink
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

As long as I'm trading, the best teacher I get is just my experience. It's better to learn right from the experience, but if you do not know the basics, maybe you should find someone who can teach you to trade.
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:17:00 PM

If you want to learn how to trade your altcoin, you can search or watch it on youtube. Because i think that's is the only way if you want to learn trading there's so many videos in youtube that can help you even if you are Newbie in the word of currency. And my tips for you is the best teacher is to learn from your mistake.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

Mostly i switch to google or youtube for tutorials in trading, there are so many coin broker sites that will assist you through their support. Sometimes i carefully read the steps in doing trading business and it really works for me during my beginners stage.. just make sure you have interest to do so and everything works:)
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:48:44 PM

To learn trading, you can start by practicing demo trading. At the same time, you can watch youtube videos to learn about various technical analysis. There are a lot of videos about trading, you should watch those to learn trading.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

By reading some blogs and watching the videos in the internet. The internet is a way wherein you can search more about bitcoin and how to trade it.

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:22:03 AM

By reading some blogs and watching the videos in the internet. The internet is a way wherein you can search more about bitcoin and how to trade it.
Yes I agree on that there are so many ways to learn more about trading. And we can learn about it anywhere one example of it is the bitcoin furom, we can really get a lot of information on the bitcoin furom feild. And we can also search on Google or maybe asking through expert on trading feild, I believe that if we are interested we can learn it quickly.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

xk85jq

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:29:30 AM

In learning trading you been asking one another if they trying to invest, very important before you invest that you know the method and also agreement, term trading is difficult.the best thing that you do is try to watch webinar page.   or you can do contract investment.did you know contract investment?

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1049
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:32:19 AM

I am also quite to learn and understand trading but it seems the sites that I've been surfing now is that HitBTC. I don't think that something has change even since I've been gone for two weeks, that site might be useful and a tool as a trading guides. Try to make sure that something had to be a proof read on trading. I wasn't understand at first in trading but when I learned that they make demo on YouTube I was thankful and happy that they helping in the other ways.

cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:41:49 AM

Very nice information, I started to look around and soon avoided most of youtube sruff coz it’s not very professional!

one of my fav free courses it’s on tradingview (its one of the too if not the top charting and trading websites in the world!)

they have a very good basic trading and investing strategy course that gives you a pretty good starting point!

also I like:

-fundseeder
-investopedia
-twitter top traders
tbalazs

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

For the start:
Go for forex trading - try demo accounts, see how the whole thing goes there
Than come back to crypto and start trading with real money for a while, start slow. You are not a pro because you made money, it can be sheer luck. When you are confident what you are doing, increase the money involved.
Read, read as much as possible, learn everything you can. Write down your strategy and stick to it. Always, there is no exception. If the strategy is good you will win. If not, change the strategy and stick to it.

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: