Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to learn how to trade  (Read 18664 times)
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:09:38 PM

I think this forum is the best platform offering you the opportunity to learn the basics of trading crypto currencies. Here you find very active and experiented community of traders, and they can teach you the most useful tips about this field. Also you can asking and getting help if you have some questions about trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pissyas

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:15:23 PM

I know this may seem like something that is easy to find with google but I am having a difficult time finding a good forum or website where trading strategy is the primary goal and I can improve my skills. I used to play online poker and stopped after Black Friday.

My question is are there any websites that are like the 2+2 forums, card runners or deucescracked etc.? Where have you gone to learn about daytrading cryptocurrencies?

I got into this a little over a month and half ago and while I am up because of just a lucky decision or two I am quickly going to lose my ass if I don't figure out some sort of effective strategy.

In short, I suck at this and really need some help.

Thanks

Edit: Before someone replies I just want to throw this out there, I'm pretty sure this is a good website to learn about coins and what not and I come here everyday but I have a very hard time sorting through the bullshit. Obviously this place might be a great place but I might be in the wrong sections.
You can see that in a lot of places, there are a lot of information about the bitcoin market. In the year 2017, the price of bitcoin and altcoin skyrocketed, a year when the crypto market boomed, which made the whole world interested, so I think there are a lot of information channels about Bitcoin to you can learn.
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

In addition to knowledge of the basics of trade, it is necessary to have a number of personal qualities. The trader must be emotionally stable, independent, disciplined, able to work and make quick decisions, ready to take risks. It requires mathematical abilities, social and communication skills.
There are so many things which you will get to know while learning about trade and at time of getting knowledge regarding the things which are related to that of trading but still there are number of things which you will not find in any book or even on internet. You will get to know these things at time when you will have spent enough time in trading and that you have gain enough of the experience too.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

You can get many information in this forum about trading cryptocurrency. I think this site is the most reliable site for us to gather information about cryptocurrency. We can easily become knowledgeable person because of this bitcoin forum.

astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:33:16 AM

There are many ways you can learn how to trade. You can buy books on cryptocurrency on reading and research, you can go to youtube and study according to the experts, or you should join this forum, here are a lot of topics that give you the knowledge as well. Like trade skills, experienced people here will also give you very useful tips during trade, helping you avoid common mistakes and bring success to you during trade.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

You can learn it by reading or listening. If you prefer reading then there are  a lot of guides out there but if you prefer listening then better go to youtube, there are a lot of tutorials there. Either way, you need to pick what suits you like how you pick what technical analysis you will use. All you need to do is to have patience and take your time to understand what has been taught. Investing your time on knowledge will surely benefit you.
paeackk

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

Bitcointalk threads can give you a lot of useful information if you could use it in the right way. You can check "serious discussion" and "Ivory tower" sections to find everything you need.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:36:02 PM

You can conduct your own research since there is a internet that you can used as a information provider through this you can enhance and lean yourself in field of trading in cryptocurrency.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:26:25 PM

For me, if you are a newbie start by searching on youtube, you can learn by the videos there the tips how to do it right. Then if you understand the step in trading tries to read in this forum, a lot of veteran traders are sharing there best tips to trade.  Then start reading charts, and just start trading in a small value, gain experience and be a successful trader. good luck further. thank you
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

I think this forum is the best platform offering you the opportunity to learn the basics of trading crypto currencies. Here you find very active and experiented community of traders, and they can teach you the most useful tips about this field. Also you can asking and getting help if you have some questions about trading.
Yeah forum really helps one and joining signature campaigns like in altcoins is really having better opportunity to learned how to trade you bounty token. Because of that you needed to come up to a certain point that the skill of the trading strategies will develop with you during long time activities the trading sites which you will be involved with. So for the meanwhile holding the token bounties that you had, patience will teach you how to learn.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

You can learn how to trade through online. Go on Google site then you can see there what you are needed to know about trading.
You can also learn through the trading sites such as binance and cryptopia by their free demonstration. Ask also to those who are pioneer in trading.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

i think you can go some websites to get knowledge about how to trade, or you can ask your friends who are experienced in trading, and one more thing, you should invest some money to trade to get your real lessons

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀