Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to learn how to trade  (Read 18664 times)
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

I think we can get experience from mistakes, but if we want to learn about it then there are tutorial present on internet, from where you can easily learn about bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

For me, if you are a newbie start by searching on youtube, you can learn by the videos there the tips how to do it right. Then if you understand the step in trading tries to read in this forum, a lot of veteran traders are sharing there best tips to trade.  Then start reading charts, and just start trading in a small value, gain experience and be a successful trader. good luck further. thank you

Internet and social media can be your best companion if you are interested in learning the useful techniques which can then help you in becoming a better trader. You just need to make use of all that knowledge which we learn through all the possible ways and that we need to learn all these things with interest. Watching the videos and reading the blogs can help us out in much better way.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

We all started for being a newbie, we get scammed and other unexpected stuff because we still don't know what to do in this crypto world. But just like what you have said, video tutorials and thanks to our friends who guides us on how to be a successful person in the Trading world. If I am not mistaken Bitfinex, the number one trading platform that we have right now in terms of volume, is also offering a demo trading platform for learners like you
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

There are many websites or materials where you can learn about trading. Also there are some group chats in facebook or telegram that offering a free learning of trading or asking questions and they can answer you. In my case i learned from different sites I accidentally visit, I'm just surfing for a helpful tool to learned about bitcoin and I'm glad that I found it and learned some tips. I also learned some helpful tips here at the forum
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

YouTube you can search your required video and the youtubers will guide you in his video about trading step by step. You can also take advice from any expert in your local area or search Google for your desire article. There are a lots of ways to learn how to trade there are videos on youtube.com and other sites, you just need to surf in the internet. But I think that the best way to learn is through one on one tutorial or to your friends who knows how to trade
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

Actually people don't have to go through a wild and deep study just to learn trades. Just learn the basic knowledge and it will be improved while doing regular trades as part of building trading experience. Like in my case, my first idea of trading was the usual buy low sell high system and thinks that it's an easy thing to do. Thats why eventhough we are knowledgable trader we should still need to read some more information to became more informative on some aspect on our trades
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

I thing much better for them to seek for those reliable information to get some idea on how to act correctly when there something terrible happen on our traded coins. Where not only talking about profits here and we should learn to defy our emotions since it is our number one enemy in trades. If you want to learn about trading its better if you watched a video tutorial in youtube on how to start trade , read many tips and strategy to the professional and expert trader so yoy can get a lot of Idea how to start trafing with no risk
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

Well watching youtube videos about trading or any other topics that relates bitcoins is fun because it lets us to gain more knowledge while you are watching i'm also a beginner in trading or let's say a newbie. They are the reason why this time I know how to trade, they guide me in the trading, they give me the site for the best exchanger then they advice me if this is the right time
GelsoAM

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

I learnt to trade by reading in websites like investopedia and of course i asked someone to teach me more intermediate stuffs in trading to be called a "professional" trader.
waywethe

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:02:40 PM

I recommend using youtube as im personally much more of an interactive learner. Try and focus on forex trading strategies such as MACD usage, get familiar with the different indicators and how to use them to your advantage.

Secondly, follow the news. News is the best thing to interperate a forthcoming trend a good example of this was the general UK election where the pound dropped against USD almost 2% to put this scenario simply two major parties Labour and Conservative, if conservative won majority the pound would spike, labour wins the pound drops, hung parliament pound drops. It was a hung parliament the pound has gone to shit, to get to the point understand economic trends and these can be replicated in both forex, commodity and crypto trading.
You're right . Most of all trade knowledge is available on youtube and many good traders also post many trade guide videos. All are helpful and help people in their trade process. I myself learned trade from youtube
Charlie12345

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

As a newbie in this Forum I was look around this Forum and from here I've got to know that this Forum is much more helpful for learning about Trade. Smiley

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ●  AIRDROP | DONE  ●   ICO  |  LIVE   ●
Ushono

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

In order to learn trading, you have to get to know a trader who earns money through trading. And you should see his profits and losses.
Mercedes

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

buy some  Forex Trading books or search education viedo in YOUTUBE . you could get there which you really need to know.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:20:28 PM

YouTube you can search your required video and the youtubers will guide you in his video about trading step by step. You can also take advice from any expert in your local area or search Google for your desire article. There are a lots of ways to learn how to trade there are videos on youtube.com and other sites, you just need to surf in the internet. But I think that the best way to learn is through one on one tutorial or to your friends who knows how to trade

I agree with your idea mate, watching videos from youtube about crypto currency trading is really effective and many  had experienced  of it and I'm one of them. But as you've said you ask for your friends that's knows well about crypto trading for one on one tutorial, just for assurance to be totally understand how trade well.
symbian

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:24:34 AM

I think this gathering is the best stage offering you the chance to take in the nuts and bolts of exchanging digital forms of money. Here you find exceptionally dynamic and experiented group of brokers, and they can show you the most valuable tips about this field. Additionally you can inquiring as to whether you have a few inquiries regarding exchanging.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

I know this may seem like something that is easy to find with google but I am having a difficult time finding a good forum or website where trading strategy is the primary goal and I can improve my skills. I used to play online poker and stopped after Black Friday.

My question is are there any websites that are like the 2+2 forums, card runners or deucescracked etc.? Where have you gone to learn about daytrading cryptocurrencies?

I got into this a little over a month and half ago and while I am up because of just a lucky decision or two I am quickly going to lose my ass if I don't figure out some sort of effective strategy.

In short, I suck at this and really need some help.

Thanks

Edit: Before someone replies I just want to throw this out there, I'm pretty sure this is a good website to learn about coins and what not and I come here everyday but I have a very hard time sorting through the bullshit. Obviously this place might be a great place but I might be in the wrong sections.
If you want to learn trade I will advise you to go for an offline training, cause you will be able to grab something from it than you will do online. When it comes to offline, whoever it is that is going to be teaching you will probably take their time to describe everything and also teach you in a way you will understand. But if you’re learning online, nobody will be there to give you directions, the author will just write anything whether you understand it or not it’s your business, all that matters to them is the money you’re paying to them and not whether you’re learning or not.
Ilnurbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:21:25 PM

Just read many articles about the trading world and also read different thread in this forum about the trading. By doing that you can learn how to trade and also different techniques in trading
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

You don't need to worry, there are many resources for free out there that can guide you how to become a successful trader, you can watch some YouTube videos, follow some great traders on twitter, Google Search trading materials
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

You don't need to worry, there are many resources for free out there that can guide you how to become a successful trader, you can watch some YouTube videos, follow some great traders on twitter, Google Search trading materials
Exactly, there are a lot of free resources if you are just resourceful, the community alone is very helpful, they share information
that would help the newbie who want to learn how to trade. Just keep reading and slowly apply it into action so you can determine the outcome of your strategy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

Internet is very easy to used and a big help in our generation. Through this you can be able to enhance and nurture yourself in trading in just a single click, type and tap. You should be resourceful enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: