Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to learn how to trade  (Read 18665 times)
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

At my opinion onw experience is the best teacher but we don't like to lose money so better to learn from trading pros at my opinion. I am pretty sure that almost in every city can be found  trading classes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

Before you get started with trading, you should learn more about the basics. It is a must to differentiate between different types of ways how to trade. There are many useful articles on the Internet on this topic where there are effective tips
Yes there are a lot of platforms where you can learn about business that can be investments and trading. For both you have get knowledge first as it is compulsory. Think if you have no idea about anything then running is far difficult even you would not start it.

Keep going away from scammers and try to find authentic websites where there you can trade safely. Try out Youtube authentic channels about which someone can trust on.
Quraline

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

Before you get started with trading, you should learn more about the basics. It is a must to differentiate between different types of ways how to trade. There are many useful articles on the Internet on this topic where there are effective tips
I want to give you the most effective advice. Trade only on someone else's risk.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

If you want to learn how to trade then you should register to an exchange and then you can just roam around and study the market and for you to trade effectively, you should learn how to do technical to have a good view and high possibility to make a lot of money because technical analysis is one of the most effective way to make tons of money in trading.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:57:55 AM

There are lot of best ways from which you can get information and learn how to trading and how to earn more money you can learn by following signals and after the impact of these signals to the market,
Definitely there's a lot of ways to become a more knowledgeable trader and one of this can be gain here in bitcoin because there's a lot of tips and information you can get in this forum. And also you can search those specific topics via Google where information is access free you only have to read and surf.
BaTMaN_07

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:09:49 AM

I think there are a lot of resources on the web about trading ( even in crypto world trading). I had zero knowledge but reading and searching is important. You should seperate time for this.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

Youtube is a main place where you could get tons of info about crypto and trading on that . Better to find some top crypto bloggers with big trading expirience and watching them every day to get in touch with markets.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
John Joseph Mago

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:27:26 AM

There are many ways to learn on How to trade like youtube,twitter & facebook trading groups,telegram community or find people to teach you on telegram but I suggest to you find people to teach you because it will give you many information and they can answer your questions not like on youtube there are many long videos and you need to watch it all.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:46:07 AM

you can learn trade through your friend,they will guide details for you and share for you many exp,after you can trade you can join some group,there are many good group-they have many information and good trader,when you stared you should invest with little money
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

I know this may seem like something that is easy to find with google but I am having a difficult time finding a good forum or website where trading strategy is the primary goal and I can improve my skills. I used to play online poker and stopped after Black Friday.

My question is are there any websites that are like the 2+2 forums, card runners or deucescracked etc.? Where have you gone to learn about daytrading cryptocurrencies?

I got into this a little over a month and half ago and while I am up because of just a lucky decision or two I am quickly going to lose my ass if I don't figure out some sort of effective strategy.

In short, I suck at this and really need some help.

Thanks

Edit: Before someone replies I just want to throw this out there, I'm pretty sure this is a good website to learn about coins and what not and I come here everyday but I have a very hard time sorting through the bullshit. Obviously this place might be a great place but I might be in the wrong sections.

Be sure that you are so willing to learn new things and eager to adopt all the changes for you to learn things easily. I learned by reading and watching videos that made things easier for me to understand. Through my curiousity, I gained knowledge that is helpful for me to enjoy trading. Try watching and reading forums about trading.
Lyne1982

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:25:24 PM

There were many ways to learn how to trade, one example is this forum where many people will share their knowledge about trading. Another way also was watching some videos on youtube where many people were having testimonies on how they trade and on how they become successfull on trading.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

I know this may seem like something that is easy to find with google but I am having a difficult time finding a good forum or website where trading strategy is the primary goal and I can improve my skills. I used to play online poker and stopped after Black Friday.

My question is are there any websites that are like the 2+2 forums, card runners or deucescracked etc.? Where have you gone to learn about daytrading cryptocurrencies?

I got into this a little over a month and half ago and while I am up because of just a lucky decision or two I am quickly going to lose my ass if I don't figure out some sort of effective strategy.

In short, I suck at this and really need some help.

Thanks

Edit: Before someone replies I just want to throw this out there, I'm pretty sure this is a good website to learn about coins and what not and I come here everyday but I have a very hard time sorting through the bullshit. Obviously this place might be a great place but I might be in the wrong sections.
I have learned trading by myself through reading. I am not a crypto trader though, just wanted to start trading stocks. I have learned so much from reading books and I seldom browse the internet. If you want to learn how to trade in general, you can go to the nearest bookstore and look for books about trading. I once saw book about crypto but not about trading, so maybe there are books about crypto trading. Hope this helps.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

This platform is best to learn you can find every solution here,Social media is also informative source you can find informative video to help learn about trading and improve skills to be successful trader.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:39:05 PM

there are many ways to be able to trade you can read news about crypto, view on youtube, direct discussion in this forum is also much better because here a lot of users and many people who will tell you how to trade.
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:02:29 PM

At my opinion college is the best place when everyone can get skills of trading. Another way is your own experience but losing money because of stupid mistakes is bad idea.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:14:43 PM

At my opinion college is the best place when everyone can get skills of trading. Another way is your own experience but losing money because of stupid mistakes is bad idea.
each person learns from his own mistakes, because he never pays attention to how others are mistaken. if it comes to money, then this sphere of human activity has always been very difficult and therefore only on you depends how lucky you will be.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:34:59 PM

I may say that there's no such place where you can learn that...experience decides here everything.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: