Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:31:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can gambling give you lessons in life?  (Read 12238 times)
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:58:42 PM

Yes the best lesson i learned don't be greedy and to be contented for what you have won. And don't expect more because its cause that you will lose. On gambling i learned how to manage my money don't gamble if your money are exact only to your budget for your family.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 11:52:08 PM

Yes the best lesson i learned don't be greedy and to be contented for what you have won. And don't expect more because its cause that you will lose. On gambling i learned how to manage my money don't gamble if your money are exact only to your budget for your family.
That's definitely true. The best exit point in gamblimg is when you have won already. Be decent with your winnings and don't be greedy to earn more since it will cause you to lose in a game. That'a very significant in life since most people can't handle their emotion and gambling could make them control themselves.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 01:20:27 AM

That's definitely true. The best exit point in gamblimg is when you have won already. Be decent with your winnings and don't be greedy to earn more since it will cause you to lose in a game. That'a very significant in life since most people can't handle their emotion and gambling could make them control themselves.
You would be contented if you apply limits to yourself and by disciplining yourself in order to become the best version of yourself that's not affected by greediness and being contented like awesome people. Once you learned how to gamble, it would hard to stop and be appreciative of things that you have because you will never know when you would lose them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
J Gambler

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:03:42 AM

Yes its true , that the thing i want from playing a game. I learned not to be greedy, because if you do, you will lose all your money because the thing that is in your mind is to get more and more money than other. We should need to be contended to avoid that greediness. And it helps  me also to train my mind because everytime i play i feel that i am challenge.

Y U MAD AT ME
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 03:57:52 AM

A lot of Gamblers or should i say half of the gamblers are too greedy and can't control their emotion which leads to losing events but when they realized that this is a learning process to them to focus. Being greedy will teach you on how to manage well your emotion.

i use to be a hunter
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 03:59:42 AM

Yes, Gambling tell us our limitation to play and also tell us to control our greedy.
But not everyone learn from gambling, only few gamblers are learning from it and many gamblers are play gambling only to win the game and we can call them addicted gamblers.
In our society, i see mostly gamblers are addicted and they have no sense to control yourself and they are using all their expensive in gambling, and thus their family faces the problems.    

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:24:28 AM

If you lose a lot thats the time you only realize that gambling is not good and it only takes away your money and possession. Being broke in gambling affects human behavior, family relations and spiritual being.
babsalt1975

Activity: 526
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:28:48 AM

Gambling has really taught me a lot in life. I have won big and I also lost a lot due to gambling. When I look back to the days I was very optimistic of becoming rich from gambling, I only regret and say I wish I knew. I you are a starter, you will get the feeling that you are winning. The little winnings will make you become greedy thinking that you know the secret to winning. The day will stake a big amount and end up losing is when you will realize how stupid you are.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:37:54 AM

Yes of course can give you a lot of lessons in life, in terms of financial losses that can teach  you how to value money in a matter of time. Because thar time you are engaged in gambling is you are not thinking to earn money for your family and the only thing you aim is to win and not lossing. If we generally analyze the whole idea here, you didn't expect to loss and yet you really loss because gambling always make's you loss rathen than winning. Having a bigger lossea that cannot be recovered by playing again will certainly give you a nice lessons that will also give you the principle of not joining gambling bets anymore; life will be change as well.

Haha life is always a gamble. The lesson is don't put all into something you cant afford. And even dont a win. You will always lose. Most veteran gamblers have already learned to accept the lost and mentally not to eat them. Gambling also is not for profit and especially not a good place to invest in desperate times because you will always want more even if you win so it also teaches self awareness and respect once you're on a tight spot.

I agree, putting all your money in one basket especially in gambling will make you realize that you've done the most stupid decision of your life, thinking that you will win and did not consider the loss when we all know that in gambling we usually lose money than making some. But we will only realize that after doing the action. So if someone want real investment then better invest it in the right place like in bitcoin or altcoins.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:38:22 AM

Yes of course can give you a lot of lessons in life, in terms of financial losses that can teach  you how to value money in a matter of time. Because thar time you are engaged in gambling is you are not thinking to earn money for your family and the only thing you aim is to win and not lossing. If we generally analyze the whole idea here, you didn't expect to loss and yet you really loss because gambling always make's you loss rathen than winning. Having a bigger lossea that cannot be recovered by playing again will certainly give you a nice lessons that will also give you the principle of not joining gambling bets anymore; life will be change as well.

Gambling is a game wherein you don't know when you're a lucky day. You don't even know you can win or lose. But doing this kind of things can give you a lesson. A lesson that you learn from your mistakes. Gambling is not a good behavior of one person. If you become addicted to those activities, nothing will happen to your life. Don't waste your time for those bad things instead of making your life easy and profitable. Be a wise man all the time and not to dwell on bad work.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:42:30 AM

If you lose a lot thats the time you only realize that gambling is not good and it only takes away your money and possession. Being broke in gambling affects human behavior, family relations and spiritual being.

That's true, but still gambling can teach you lessons as this topic suggests. Yes it hurts to lose your money but otherwise how can you learn a lesson? Usually we don't listen to others until we experience something by ourselves.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:29:13 PM

I know one lesson that gambling teaches and it is when to and when not to gamble; it teaches the timelines and conditions that are favorable for gambling. After loosing so much a lot of wasteful gamblers realize their mistakes and try to correct them next time and majority of rue about wrong timing.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:26:09 PM

I know one lesson that gambling teaches and it is when to and when not to gamble; it teaches the timelines and conditions that are favorable for gambling. After loosing so much a lot of wasteful gamblers realize their mistakes and try to correct them next time and majority of rue about wrong timing.

This is the only lesson everyone will learn from this gambling because if we lose our bet, this will not teach us anything like trading. In trading, every loss is the one good lesson to learn more about trading. In gambling case, this type of quotation is not there. You lost then go home no one will help you to recover your money.
Esphere.in

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:01:39 PM

How do you determine when to gamble and when not to,if you are at home and when you have nothing to do you might gamble ,there is no timelines and favorable conditions for gambling that i know of since we are talking about online gambling,what difference does it make.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:42:04 PM

Yes of course can give you a lot of lessons in life, in terms of financial losses that can teach  you how to value money in a matter of time. Because thar time you are engaged in gambling is you are not thinking to earn money for your family and the only thing you aim is to win and not lossing. If we generally analyze the whole idea here, you didn't expect to loss and yet you really loss because gambling always make's you loss rathen than winning. Having a bigger lossea that cannot be recovered by playing again will certainly give you a nice lessons that will also give you the principle of not joining gambling bets anymore; life will be change as well.

I think the best lesson you can learn from gambling is never put all your eggs in one basket.

That's correct mate very well said and my assesment of pulling all eggs in one basket is you cannot really rely your profit through gambling and if you drown yourself in playing gambling games it may end up useless. Having failures in your investments of betting games and turns out loss of money, I see it to be the reasons that has given to you. Just like that eggs pulled into one basket, and badly fails down into the floor that would be worst scenario; giving you lessons of holding an egg one by one so you won't fall it off again not in a batch of eggs.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:06:34 PM

It can only give you lessons if you loose painfully and you regretfully reflect on what you've done. I know there are a lot of gamblers out there who have lost several times without learning from their defeats and those are addicted and can't learn anything from gambling unless we help them psychologically.
africa34

Activity: 476

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:38:12 PM

Yes, the best lesson you learned from gambling is to be satisfied with what you earned and that your luck is the one who gives you a chance to win a lot.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:46:09 PM

Yes i agree with you, although gambling depending on our lucky the management skill of money be needed on play gambling
it will help us from feels greedy and it will makes​ us under control in play gambling.
So play gambling is very fun we don't stress when play gambling because of losing money on gambling.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:52:53 PM

Possibly but who will want to pay such a huge price for something that you could learn for free almost anywhere else? Furthermore if you are learning life lesson form gambling then that means that in my opinion you are gambling too much.
J Gambler

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:04:49 PM

Gambling is the school of life. It can teach you:

1. Value of hard earned money, how easy it is possible to lost it all within seconds after unfortunate lost game.
2. The fact that you usually need to lose 100 times to win just 1 game.
3. Gambling can show you how strong can be the feeling of joy after winning a bet.

and of course gambling can teach you how to be total idiot and how to lose money in the most irresponsible way Wink

Indeed. Gambling teaches you that lessons in life. Other gamblers dont notice that but for me , gambling teaches me lessons in life. Gambling teaches us that losing a game is natural. And we arent win everyday we may lose sometimes. And that losing scenario teaches us to be humble and sport. It teaches to be humble too.

Y U MAD AT ME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: