Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can gambling give you lessons in life?  (Read 12235 times)
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:52:54 PM

Definitely yes, it's either a good lesson or a bad one base on my experience i learned a good thing which i am using when I am gambling, don't greed too much and have fun. People might say you are addict on gambling but they can never tell unless they experience the same thing. Gambling thought me to become more responsible for every decision i made and not to greed when I am loosing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:00:08 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 09:44:18 AM by BlockEye

Definitely yes, it's either a good lesson or a bad one base on my experience i learned a good thing which i am using when I am gambling, don't greed too much and have fun. People might say you are addict on gambling but they can never tell unless they experience the same thing. Gambling thought me to become more responsible for every decision i made and not to greed when I am loosing.
it does really give us lesson especially when we lose and got too much stress,we can realize what we missed and what we wanted to do more, it is not about really the game in life we can see. There so many wonderful things to do in real life that won't give stress. In real talk, you will never learn a lesson in gambling unless you stop playing
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:43:50 AM

it does really give us lesson especially when we lose anf got too much stress,we can realize what we missed and what we wated to do more, it is not about really the gsme in life we can see.

It is not gambling that gives us the lesson, but the regret that comes every time we come to the point that we busted every penny we have. It happens not just with gambling but almost all the activities where we can experience failure.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:50:07 AM

it does really give us lesson especially when we lose anf got too much stress,we can realize what we missed and what we wated to do more, it is not about really the gsme in life we can see.

It is not gambling that gives us the lesson, but the regret that comes every time we come to the point that we busted every penny we have. It happens not just with gambling but almost all the activities where we can experience failure.
That's basically the experience that we feel, the guarantee of feeling the loss inside and makes you want to quit more but you still gamble. I think if you have experienced the most downfall in your life, you could prevent that. It's natural to fail, you shouldn't feel too bad but you should learn from your mistakes.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:37:07 AM

Indeed regret is not the best solution in defeat, but that learning will be the best experience and teacher for improvement
and I think in gambling we have to be ready to bear the consequences of losing.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:11:05 AM

Indeed regret is not the best solution in defeat, but that learning will be the best experience and teacher for improvement
and I think in gambling we have to be ready to bear the consequences of losing.
I think that gambling often results in regrets at the end after our got more loses in it, it's good if we often experience regret in gambling, we can leaving it and find something better and more positively surely.. in order to avoid the same mistakes that we had experienced in gambling. This is a lesson we can learn to be even better on stepping also I guess from often doing a gambling.

That is true, but not to all. Some people just play for fun and if they lose they do not regret what they did. Because to them they already placed in their minds that they will not profit from it and they will just enjoy the gambling. That is what makes it different from a gambler who wants to make a profit, since gamblers that aim for profit usually end up regretting it.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:50:24 PM

Yup there's a lot of lesson that we can learn in gambling. From the way we are going to manage our money, from controlling our emotions , by becoming contented on the recent amount that we had win. The intense feeling in gambling is real and you just have to moderate it so that you can't be too severe just like those real gambling addicts. I became one of them but I learned to manage my emotion and time properly.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:16:18 PM

Yup there's a lot of lesson that we can learn in gambling. From the way we are going to manage our money, from controlling our emotions , by becoming contented on the recent amount that we had win. The intense feeling in gambling is real and you just have to moderate it so that you can't be too severe just like those real gambling addicts. I became one of them but I learned to manage my emotion and time properly.
I can not imagine that a gambling Arab can teach life or some positive things for life. The fact is that when I faced gambling, I was surrounded only by a negative trend of losing money. I'm very glad that I did not contact this pit for entertainment.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:08:30 PM

What I learned from gambling is that everything is not instant. No success is achieved in one night. But gambling instead taught me that we can be rich in one night. That's why I think that gambling is not fair. I always try to avoid gambling, but if I win gambling I would also be happy. But the money I have is better I use for other businesses.

After all, gambling can also make us greedy and poor in no time. So we have to be wiser in facing it.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:55:24 AM

I can not imagine that a gambling Arab can teach life or some positive things for life. The fact is that when I faced gambling, I was surrounded only by a negative trend of losing money. I'm very glad that I did not contact this pit for entertainment.

Gambling is well known for giving us entertainment. If you will take it lite as for entertainment you'll never become addicted. But if you are going to gamble for the profit then you are doing it the wrong way. Good to know that you a glad that you didn't fall with the that type of addiction. Remember that it is not bad to gamble as long as you are in control, this is one of the lesson that you can learn in gambling.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:57:09 PM

Lesson i get from gambling is, how easy it's to throw money into the air. Unimaginable how tired to making money, then squandered only to follow the wishes imagination. Because what i know is, very many losers including my millionaire uncle turned into a hard laborer. Because, addiction to throw money at gambling.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:36:31 PM

Lesson i get from gambling is, how easy it's to throw money into the air. Unimaginable how tired to making money, then squandered only to follow the wishes imagination. Because what i know is, very many losers including my millionaire uncle turned into a hard laborer. Because, addiction to throw money at gambling.
I have learn many lessons in life i get in gambling that is aiming to have easy money and ofcouse easy to lose money. As we all know in reality it is hard to earned money these days and weve become a persons easy to have money as possible. Also, when you dont have self control others become addicted into gambling.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:51:09 AM

nothing, nothing to learn from gambling. only, gambling can make us more calm and brave in making decisions. but we cant do that in real life. gambling is just a game and life is a struggle.
polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:41:57 AM

What i learned from gambling is don't spend what you can't afford, because i always all in even lend some of my friends' money. Gambling is really painful disease, it's really hard to quit on gambling. So for you guys, please don't touch gambling.
jamyr

<------

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:41:36 PM

nothing, nothing to learn from gambling. only, gambling can make us more calm and brave in making decisions. but we cant do that in real life. gambling is just a game and life is a struggle.

There are lessons or maybe learnings that you can get in gambling. First is money can't be your bestfriend and it is the root of all evil. And that gambling is just a reality of how greedy men can be.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:00:25 AM

There are lessons or maybe learnings that you can get in gambling. First is money can't be your bestfriend and it is the root of all evil. And that gambling is just a reality of how greedy men can be.
We all have our greed and we all have our wants. It's not that easy to stop yourself from thinking what you have learned in something that shouldn't be easily done. The reality that we have is that the choice to make of either doing the right thing or being tempted and playing again.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jamyr

<------

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:27:57 PM

We all have our greed and we all have our wants. It's not that easy to stop yourself from thinking what you have learned in something that shouldn't be easily done. The reality that we have is that the choice to make of either doing the right thing or being tempted and playing again.

YEs and the learning of being able to abstain ourselves from exposure of more gambling. The skill of abstaining from greed and any other temptations that will root our own life's decay. We can learn that the hard way from gambling.

bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:05:32 PM

Gambling teach me how to be addicted on playing. For wasting money a lot, is the one reason to put me down onward. And yes gambling is gives you a lesson to learn how to manipulate your time ,for lossing money, and how it becomes affected with your life.

I agree with you. At first it teaches us negative things like to be addicted on it as what you have said but in the end it gives us a moral lesson. Afte we loss everything we will realized the importance of something that is already gone. Regret is always in the end. It also gives us a lesson that when everything is gone we must stand up again and start something new and make our life better.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:30:30 PM

nothing good that could really affected your life right?

everything in gambling always leading you into bad things , greedy and crazy actions caused by gambling. you can not really take a benefit or lesson here , it just give you more problem , i can not wondering how gambling give you a lesson  Roll Eyes .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:30:11 PM

Gambling isn't the only activity that can expose people on how greedy they can be with money and its easy to mistake needs for greed. And I believe there are plenty of lessons we can learn from gambling like knowing how to manage your limited resources to build wealth(money) and self control becomes part of us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: