Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum SCAM?  (Read 228018 times)
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 08:27:55 AM

OP---> You do realize that the Ethereum Project was an ICO right?  The majority of the pre-mine ether went to the pre-sale wallets, so your original premise has lead you down a very slippery slope....However, you have great energy--->keep up your research and your competency will increase along the way. I think you may find that the knowledge and the skills you've acquired over the course of your studies will be very valuable someday.
Pkuwag

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:18:16 AM

I couldn't say Ethereum is not a scam, but if Ethereum was a scam, the whole altcoin market will be collapsed
xbiv2 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:23:58 PM

I couldn't say Ethereum is not a scam, but if Ethereum was a scam, the whole altcoin market will be collapsed
Next season will be new altcoins.

Mr. Green

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:29:28 PM

How come btc never gets hacked while eth got hacked multiple times?
3DesTeam

Activity: 158

3DES - Slicing as fast as possible

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 12:56:03 PM

I don't see any problems with Ethereum. It's not their fault that they hacked Parity wallets.
Ether is one of the top coins by capitalization and used technologies. It seems to me that all the haters of the ether simply did not buy it at the time.

Mr. Green

Activity: 168

I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:58:18 PM

OP---> You do realize that the Ethereum Project was an ICO right?  The majority of the pre-mine ether went to the pre-sale wallets, so your original premise has lead you down a very slippery slope....However, you have great energy--->keep up your research and your competency will increase along the way. I think you may find that the knowledge and the skills you've acquired over the course of your studies will be very valuable someday.

Can you prove that the buyers of the ICO was real? If not, crowd sale = premine.
L

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:00:45 PM

Can you prove that the buyers of the ICO was real? If not, crowd sale = premine.

So they did not made any money with the ICO?
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 08:37:03 PM

LOL....I'm not trying to prove anything....However, the crowdsale WAS a pre-mine, but the foundation did not keep all the pre-mine coins ---> most of the pre-mine coins went to the pre-sale wallet holders.  Do some research and you will find the specifics.
Disconnecting

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:02:22 AM

OP---> You do realize that the Ethereum Project was an ICO right?  The majority of the pre-mine ether went to the pre-sale wallets, so your original premise has lead you down a very slippery slope....However, you have great energy--->keep up your research and your competency will increase along the way. I think you may find that the knowledge and the skills you've acquired over the course of your studies will be very valuable someday.

is this another FUD?
xbiv2 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:15:21 AM

is this another FUD?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1994992.0
Pajeet make 100,000,000,000 coins
Pajeet sell 1 coin for $1 to hes brother Pansun
Now we have $100,000,000,000 capitalisation
WOW!!!

cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:18:15 AM

OP---> You do realize that the Ethereum Project was an ICO right?  The majority of the pre-mine ether went to the pre-sale wallets, so your original premise has lead you down a very slippery slope....However, you have great energy--->keep up your research and your competency will increase along the way. I think you may find that the knowledge and the skills you've acquired over the course of your studies will be very valuable someday.

is this another FUD?

Yes...it's another ATTEMPT at FUD. It's just people new to this space who still can't wrap their minds around how these things work. The interest and the motivation to dig deeper will eventually pay off for them and someday they'll look back at their old posts, after they've become more knowledgeable, and think, "Wow, I didn't know what the hell I was talking about back then."
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:49:36 PM

Nope, ethereum is not scam. There is a difference in the other currency when it cames on computing marketcap between prices. The real scam coin is when the price is dumping too much and ethereum is not. There are many investors still investing on ethereum because its next on bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
xbiv2 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:23:23 PM

There are many investors still investing on ethereum
Only you do it.

Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:30:33 PM

Only you do it.
many do it thats why it ranked second cryptocurrency after bitcoin.first of all bitcoin doesnt have unique feature as compare to ethereum,it is only popular because it was first and majority users use it and bitcoin is more market than ethereum but if you compare their blockchain ,ethereum wins ,and if you have doubt ,many major companies use ethereum blockchain and now almost all upcoming project are using smart contract feature rather than creating another altcoin using bitcoin code.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:44:05 PM

$21,833,299,871 dollars could it be deception . If it's true may be the greatest deception in the world .
if there is true, that would be big hit. we will going back to dark age altcoins then

Only you do it.
many do it thats why it ranked second cryptocurrency after bitcoin.first of all bitcoin doesnt have unique feature as compare to ethereum,it is only popular because it was first and majority users use it and bitcoin is more market than ethereum but if you compare their blockchain ,ethereum wins ,and if you have doubt ,many major companies use ethereum blockchain and now almost all upcoming project are using smart contract feature rather than creating another altcoin using bitcoin code.
many people still trusting invest on eth. truly many company are interesting on this field to supporting for big scale.
and i dont have found reason for what benefit this will going scam at end, so i dont think so.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:51:21 PM

how come you call ethereum scam. is there anything you are looking for that has not been in ethereum yet? i mean are you a full time hater of vitalik or ether or what? many ico are using
those this platform and most of them are successful so how come you came up with this figure without considering thos qualitative factors?

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Arpetuos

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:54:23 PM

Well,

Cash out your profits in the coin you believe in, and you'll get rich. Vitalik believes in his coin, he got rich.

No scam, only a belief.
xbiv2 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:14:31 PM

New data:
https://image.ibb.co/dDxTVQ/stats_bar_dat.png

In USD:
https://image.ibb.co/dQ9YVQ/stats_bar_dat.png

Keihatsu

Activity: 224

crypto revolution

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:23:14 PM

is this another FUD?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1994992.0
Pajeet make 100,000,000,000 coins
Pajeet sell 1 coin for $1 to hes brother Pansun
Now we have $100,000,000,000 capitalisation
WOW!!!

This is a really good point!
I'm going to make a coin and call it DAVE.
Create a website for $500 with loads of impressive looking plagiarised BS.
Run an ICO that looks like I am selling most of the coins, but in actual fact I am keeping 90%+ and at point in future I can create more.
Set an ICO price an incentivise ppl to buy. 
BINGO! in terms of market cap & value of my coins i'm a alt coin billionaire.

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:02:32 PM

Its not!Because it it is a scam it will cause very bad effect and it will have many bad feedbacks from others.And also these Ethereum is common in Cryptocurrencies,and it isa useful now adays.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: