Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum SCAM?  (Read 228005 times)
cryptoadept

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 08:36:24 AM

Ethereum is not a scam, but there's plenty of violations in smart contracts posted on Ethereum and people loose funds. Those contracts have various security holes one of which is reroll attacks https://github.com/zack-bitcoin/amoveo/blob/master/docs/design/sortition_chains_random.md

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amazigh15

Activity: 224
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 04:54:28 PM

Ethereum is not a scam, but there's plenty of violations in smart contracts posted on Ethereum and people loose funds. Those contracts have various security holes one of which is reroll attacks https://github.com/zack-bitcoin/amoveo/blob/master/docs/design/sortition_chains_random.md
Yes because if a coin like Ethereum was a scam everyone cryptos will suffer heavy losses
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 08:04:01 PM

Yes because if a coin like Ethereum was a scam everyone cryptos will suffer heavy losses

True.

If u start a scam free experimental project like Bitcoin, don't sell coins to the public, don't do ICO, don't claim things that are proven impossible from the very start.

Start honest and don't sell shit for money, and still promoting things can be fixed sooner or later somehow by central planning and powers - and flee any minimum regulation - but wannabe financial instrument and world computer... wtf

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
bitblade
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Chaingateway.io - Blockchain API

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 09:05:44 AM

Where do you take ur data from? Source links please!

xbiv2 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 06:02:01 AM

Over promised

Under deliverd

Eferium is just an experiment that didnt work out.
Ethereum is premined scam, if you helping Vitalik and foundation to sell it, you also scamer.
The same can be said about all coins on market , if someone is using the Ethereum he is a scammer , who then are you ?)
No one using it, volumes is empty last 2 years

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 07:32:52 AM

I am a little distrusted with the data, because of unclear sources. if something goes wrong with etherum, vitality will reveal it. this is approaching etherum 2.0, I hope this is not FUD that can make etherum lose confidence. I think etherum is the best project in crypto.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 08:10:16 AM

I am a little distrusted with the data, because of unclear sources. if something goes wrong with etherum, vitality will reveal it. this is approaching etherum 2.0, I hope this is not FUD that can make etherum lose confidence. I think etherum is the best project in crypto.
don't trust people easily, you should really do your research before you have a choice, you already know that Ethereum is a big project, and if SCAM it will be indicated long ago
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 11:45:39 AM

Mixing coins by smart contracts

https://www.coindesk.com/us-doj-calls-bitcoin-mixing-a-crime-in-arrest-of-software-developer

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 02:58:01 PM

Remembering your rationale we can arrive at the resolution that all projects  that are made by methods for the ethereum stages are a scam as well. I think that its silly since ethereum demonstrated its unwavering quality by being in the market for quite a long time.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:26:48 PM

Ethereum is not totally a scam. Actually it is one of those legible and reliable crypto coins that can be found in the Altcoin market. It become the well-known cryptocurrency next to Bitcoin way back 2017 when the bull run strikes the market. Many people are into Ethereum since then so why consider or tell it as a scam? Ethereum just experience or always get into an up and down scenario which affects its price movement which is just a normal scenario for a cryptocurrency because even Bitcoin do experience the same thing. It does not mean that because the price is striking down we can already consider or call it as a scam because price movement do have other contributing factors to consider why such price movement do happen.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 01:52:06 PM

I see where OP gets his claim from, 70 000 000 premined coins, overall its part of the whole crypto problem.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 03:08:23 PM

We already now February 2020 still I don't see any sign of scam of this altcoin. Ethereum is really potential altcoin I believe it will survive for long unlike those shitty project that claiming to defeat bitcoin.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 03:26:15 PM

We already now February 2020 still I don't see any sign of scam of this altcoin. Ethereum is really potential altcoin I believe it will survive for long unlike those shitty project that claiming to defeat bitcoin.

Right, after posting this thread we have passed 3 years still Ethereum is dominating altcoins market. Ethereum is helping to the development of new crypto also. Ethereum has been upgrading its regular developments. So there is no need to be worried about Ethereum.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 06:52:34 PM

Right, after posting this thread we have passed 3 years still Ethereum is dominating altcoins market. Ethereum is helping to the development of new crypto also. Ethereum has been upgrading its regular developments. So there is no need to be worried about Ethereum.
I am very pleased that the ethereum team did not deceive users and brought this coin to the leading positions of the cryptocurrency market.  I am very pleased that my investments in ethereum give good results.  Of course it can be very interesting to read the statements of critics and devils regarding ethereum at leisure.  I advise you to regard this statement as anecdotes, and nothing more.  Wink

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 09:35:26 PM

I am very pleased that the ethereum team did not deceive users and brought this coin to the leading positions of the cryptocurrency market.  I am very pleased that my investments in ethereum give good results.  Of course it can be very interesting to read the statements of critics and devils regarding ethereum at leisure.  I advise you to regard this statement as anecdotes, and nothing more.  Wink
After I read the name of the branch, I jumped on a chair, but aotom looked at the date of the first post and smiled))) Skeptics, they are always like that ... skeptics

vvu351

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

corion.io

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 08:31:38 PM

After I read the name of the branch, I jumped on a chair, but aotom looked at the date of the first post and smiled))) Skeptics, they are always like that ... skeptics
it is common for people to spread FUD when the market is down, let alone Ethereum prices drop below $ 250, it is very painful if I see this again, if you hold ethereum for a long time I suggest you have to be really strong and confident with ethereum
This is the right advice my friend. I think that we should accumulate Ethereum as well as Bitcoin. Ethereum has great prospects and the scaling of the network is only continuing its expansion.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████