Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:18:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iDice ICO SCAM!  (Read 14696 times)
Mr.Joshua (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:36:49 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 04:00:47 AM by Mr.Joshua

It has been pointed out that iDice is a likely CERTAIN scam.  Please consider before you invest.  Just read the announcement thread for proof, which suspiciously enough, is locked now.

They removed pictures of their own developers from the crowdsale site after it was pointed out that they stole pictures from other accounts.

Also, they seemed to have started their ICO 5 days earlier than announced in an attempt to make as much money as possible before people find out.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:42:49 AM

I Smell fishy Angry . I just visit the Ann thread last day and want to ask if how can investors benefit if we will invest in their ICO But it's already locked when I visited the Ann. It's better to be safe than sorry don't invest in any ICO that smell scammy.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:15:09 AM

Many suspect Idice will become a successful ico, after ann in this key is obviously a scam. It's time to move on to another more promising ICO.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:38:29 AM

I found out the Ann Thread is Lock. More likely some said its a scam. So it is better to look for another ICO that is worth sharing in any social media and worth to promote their project.
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:02:40 AM

Guys it's been pointed out that iDice is a likely scam.  Please consider before you invest.  Just read the announcement thread for proof, which suspiciously enough, is locked now.

Also, they seemed to have started their ICO 5 days earlier than announced to try to rake in as much money as possible before people find out.
really ? is there any investors have to invested their money in this ico ? i just joined their bounty lol . should i stop it ?
i hope this site not scam . but thanks any way .
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:19:55 AM

It has been pointed out that iDice is a likely CERTAIN scam.  Please consider before you invest.  Just read the announcement thread for proof, which suspiciously enough, is locked now.

They removed pictures of their own developers from the crowdsale site after it was pointed out that they stole pictures from other accounts.

Also, they seemed to have started their ICO 5 days earlier than announced in an attempt to make as much money as possible before people find out.

Why the ANN thread was locked? I have kept an eye on this program and hope it is not a scam. If it is true, I will pass by and find another ICO program.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
idsyours

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:22:08 AM

Guys it's been pointed out that iDice is a likely scam.  Please consider before you invest.  Just read the announcement thread for proof, which suspiciously enough, is locked now.

Also, they seemed to have started their ICO 5 days earlier than announced to try to rake in as much money as possible before people find out.
really ? is there any investors have to invested their money in this ico ? i just joined their bounty lol . should i stop it ?
You can take almost for granted, that they will run away with the money. No one will every have any return from that. This makes me really sad. People from around the globe start to put money in now. 114'000$ worth of Ether at the time of writing. Here you can follow live:
https://etherchain.org/account/0x5a84969bb663fb64F6d015DcF9F622Aedc796750#txreceived

Don't send them your money!! It'll be gone!
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:47:10 AM

If this really turn out to be scam, then its going to be very unfortunate considering the various ways to enlighten people against something like this is on everyday. But the issue here is even the majority if people on this forum may not get to see this as a precaution not to talk of several other platforms where the publicity would have been going on concurrently and that's is why people will still lose at the end.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:50:30 AM

Thanks for bringing this up,just went to their site and found that there is nothing transparent about the ICO and i could not find any pictures about their developers,how did this went till now,it looks like they have raised over 322 ETH,hope they come up with an explanation .

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:58:57 AM

I had a bad feelings on them when they started to lock their thread and delete those pic of the team and provably there's something wrong in them since why would they do it if there are no certain errors or bad plans inplanted on it? and for what i see right now they had move their ICO date which is very suspecious to me but lets give them a chance to tell those explain on what is the real score of this said event happening on them.
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:34:34 AM

You can take almost for granted, that they will run away with the money. No one will every have any return from that. This makes me really sad. People from around the globe start to put money in now. 114'000$ worth of Ether at the time of writing. Here you can follow live:
https://etherchain.org/account/0x5a84969bb663fb64F6d015DcF9F622Aedc796750#txreceived

since i replay this thread i check only 300 ETH . now its rasied to be 324 ETH . im confused . is this scam or not ? or just people who invest dont know about this ?
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:37:53 AM

This is predictable, etherium token is the scammer platform of choice, instant millionaire. This is the period of instant millionaire without doing anything, every scammer are rushing to collect their free money  before it is over.

idsyours

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:42:00 AM

since i replay this thread i check only 300 ETH . now its rasied to be 324 ETH . im confused . is this scam or not ? or just people who invest dont know about this ?

The bounty program and the translation into numerous languages makes sure, that enough people know about this. So, yes, you are right. All those people who are currently contributing don't know about the scam. They will all loose their money.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:30:21 AM

I had a bad feelings on them when they started to lock their thread and delete those pic of the team and provably there's something wrong in them since why would they do it if there are no certain errors or bad plans inplanted on it? and for what i see right now they had move their ICO date which is very suspecious to me but lets give them a chance to tell those explain on what is the real score of this said event happening on them.

I had the same feeling too the moment they locked their thread. I was part of the campaign and ready to post in their Ann Thread and I was shocked that they locked it so I started reading and then found out that some guy posted some proof of pictures that they just edited it. So I went to the bounty thread and read that the campaign manager step down in his position. After reading all those things I decided to move on to another campaign. I don't want to promote something with issues like that. The dev could have just explained their side instead locking the thread.
Baron12

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:58:45 AM

iDice is really a scam project. They post on twitter that they raised $100,000 already lol they fooled some people. Even on the ico page cant see anymore pictures of the team

andrisz

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:12:41 AM

I was about to invest, but glad I didn't.

Googled their CEO like this: idice "jordan wong", LinkedIn profile in the search results does not exist anymore. Probably because they used identify of https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordanwongcpa/

I'm wondering whether their desktop gambling webapp exists at all (probably not?). When going to idice.io and clicking Play, nothing happens (nothing except their popup promoting ICO).

I learned about them from newsbtc.com where they wrote promotional article about their ICO from seemingly third person perspective (though very excited one).
DenyAryanto

Activity: 509

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:26:32 AM

idice dev can't explain about one dev team profile picture use photoshop edit
can't explain and clarification dev lock thread, i think is bad, and indicate scam project
i think with announcement thread lock is never investor interest buy idice coin in ico selling

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:01:52 AM

OH WOW really? I didn't know, thank Goodness I read this thread and I was participating in the twitter promotion. I will stop tweeting about it now and remove it form my campaign list. That really sucks big time sigh, another time wasting job for me gone.  Cry

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:55:07 AM

Great that you told us, i joined their twitter campaign couple of days ago. But still we need to wait for IDice dev to give maybe some explanation, before telling for sure, that it is a SCAM Wink

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:12:41 PM

This is predictable, etherium token is the scammer platform of choice, instant millionaire. This is the period of instant millionaire without doing anything, every scammer are rushing to collect their free money  before it is over.

yes, thats the sad truth. eth made it a lot easier to scam. you just need a fancy website and a so called roadmap.

and this will harm ETH in the future i think.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: