Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ENCRYPX - Decentralized Email 🌟🌟Bounty Campaigns Live!!🌟🌟  (Read 9144 times)
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:10:42 AM

I want reserve italian translation

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 12:56:44 AM

What I cannot find here and maybe I missed it, what is the format of a decentralized email address?  The actual email of today slightly confuses those that do not have the history of it, but the first email addresses referred to "user at PC/server", in other words, in a network bob@station4.  The dot net's and com's referred to the type of server generally, then that turned into websites and ......

I'm just wondering how do you guys want to make a decentralized SMTP server what not going to be filtered out by most spam filters? Filters used to do reverse DNS checks and MX lookups for incoming emails and filter those what not coming from the "official" IP for a given domain. SPF checks are also getting more and more widespread. Could you tell me how are you planning to address these issues, please?

I also would like to see more technical aspects.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:26:28 AM

Hai dev joined twitter bounty and i followed your twitter and this my link twitter:
https://twitter.com/ayanishop1
accept me thanks and how to know i added in your bounty's? I've send a message (PM) to you for bounty's twitter

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
cryptovn83

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:17:42 AM

I would like to reserve the Vietnamese translation. Thank you guys
P/S: I done the PDF file translated already!
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:52:08 AM

IF you are sticking with that general format, and you kind of have to to work with other protocols, then there would need to be a TLD/domain and that would be registered to someone, legally has to be, and as soon as the anonymous part gets lost, the decentralized is right behind. 
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:13:32 AM

Turkish Translation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1962786.0
Abyss_X

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:03:02 AM

Hi guys,
i am very excited how you will solve the technical part. A smtp server which will not be blocked all over the world needs at least

- a static ip
- a valid ptr entry
- a valid mx record

Additional, where should the mails be stored, at the blockchain? If yes the blockchain will have hundrets of gigabyte in a very short time.

I will never understand why ann threads will be opened before the Whitepaper is done...

regards

Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:57:09 PM

IF you are sticking with that general format, and you kind of have to to work with other protocols, then there would need to be a TLD/domain and that would be registered to someone, legally has to be, and as soon as the anonymous part gets lost, the decentralized is right behind. 

However it gets done, there is some connection to a registered agent, because you have to have a registrar to report the DNS when a standard email touches that new email of yours.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:00:30 PM

Decentralized Email

very good idea and very interesting project , will keep my eyes on it
fengxia

Activity: 235
Merit: 230

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:43:28 PM

Why do we need decentralized email?How can we benifit from this?
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:07:14 PM

10% for bounty only you  give for signature campaign and we need to post 5 post aday but in social media just a simple follow and they will recieve 50% of the bounty allocated sound not fair! By the way how did you calculate stakes daily?
bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:34:31 PM

Whitepaper?
Technical Infos?
it seems there is no Code or concept yet
No Infos about the ico
Your Website is a blank site
Why you not post your full names?

matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:30:36 PM

joined twitter bounty campaign, we only need to follow https://twitter.com/encrypx and submit email on https://encrypx.com/ right?
dz4505

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:37:52 PM

Hi guys,
i am very excited how you will solve the technical part. A smtp server which will not be blocked all over the world needs at least

- a static ip
- a valid ptr entry
- a valid mx record

Additional, where should the mails be stored, at the blockchain? If yes the blockchain will have hundrets of gigabyte in a very short time.

I will never understand why ann threads will be opened before the Whitepaper is done...

regards
Some of the things offered ALREADY exist.  Encryption, low cost (free), anonymous email systems already exist.  The only difference is that it isn't decentralized because it doesn't make sense due to how email works (whitelist/blacklist).  So the chart that list the pros/cons is factually incorrect.

Olivious

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:53:33 PM

Will there be a signature campaign for newbies?
PuraPuraBego (OP)

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:23:17 AM

Bounty's updated now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1973724.msg19642907#msg19642907  Smiley
Encrypx

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:39:11 AM

What I cannot find here and maybe I missed it, what is the format of a decentralized email address?  The actual email of today slightly confuses those that do not have the history of it, but the first email addresses referred to "user at PC/server", in other words, in a network bob@station4.  The dot net's and com's referred to the type of server generally, then that turned into websites and ......

I'm just wondering how do you guys want to make a decentralized SMTP server what not going to be filtered out by most spam filters? Filters used to do reverse DNS checks and MX lookups for incoming emails and filter those what not coming from the "official" IP for a given domain. SPF checks are also getting more and more widespread. Could you tell me how are you planning to address these issues, please?

Ok, a breif but informational update. I understand all of everyone's concerns- however... The biggest focus here is Decentralization. Small-Medium sized corporations spend 10's of thousands of dollars on data, compute power, redundancy, etc. We plan to bring all of that cost to a fraction of what it is. This is the easy part. Some of you wonder what the size of this will be- the short answer, a fraction of bitcoins blockchain size. Anonymity, sure- FQDN's are a problem and there are encryption solutions (O365 you can turn this on pretty easy) but again, the cost for these solutions are expensive when compared to the cost of blockchain technologies. Domains, Exchange Servers, Backup solutions, Dedicated VM's, Server Replication, HA, DR, Etc- The biggest challenges are solved. Await the whitepaper and prepare for the ICO.

As for encryption and anonymity- its your choice when using Encrypx. Use an Encrypx address and have access to a full featured email client and complete anonymity- or use your existing personal, business, corporate address with Encrypx and remove that anonymity- your choice- The savings are still astronomical when compared to traditional environments.  
Abyss_X

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:03:35 AM

Ok, a breif but informational update. I understand all of everyone's concerns- however... The biggest focus here is Decentralization. Small-Medium sized corporations spend 10's of thousands of dollars on data, compute power, redundancy, etc. We plan to bring all of that cost to a fraction of what it is. This is the easy part. Some of you wonder what the size of this will be- the short answer, a fraction of bitcoins blockchain size. Anonymity, sure- FQDN's are a problem and there are encryption solutions (O365 you can turn this on pretty easy) but again, the cost for these solutions are expensive when compared to the cost of blockchain technologies. Domains, Exchange Servers, Backup solutions, Dedicated VM's, Server Replication, HA, DR, Etc- The biggest challenges are solved. Await the whitepaper and prepare for the ICO.

As for encryption and anonymity- its your choice when using Encrypx. Use an Encrypx address and have access to a full featured email client and complete anonymity- or use your existing personal, business, corporate address with Encrypx and remove that anonymity- your choice- The savings are still astronomical when compared to traditional environments. 

Again no word about the technical solution, when will the whitepapger released so we can have a closer look?

regards

Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:38:45 PM

I joined a twitter bounty program
this is my twitter
https://twitter.com/OldGod3
dz4505

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:16:35 PM

What I cannot find here and maybe I missed it, what is the format of a decentralized email address?  The actual email of today slightly confuses those that do not have the history of it, but the first email addresses referred to "user at PC/server", in other words, in a network bob@station4.  The dot net's and com's referred to the type of server generally, then that turned into websites and ......

I think people is wondering HOW this is possible.  Domain registration is needed for MX records for certain IPs you will be using.  In a blockchain how would you declare this?  How about new nodes in the blockchain?  Do you add them to the MX records?  Also, if I onboard my company how would I have my own email name?  How about anonymously?  Will anything change?  Will blockchain be able to read the emails without encryption?  If encryption is enforced will the performance still be acceptable?

Yes, everyone would like savings.  But the technical aspects as to make sense.  Something like this should really have a PoC tested and ready before going to an ICO.  But I am pretty sure this will be ignored.

So far this seems to be not a well-thought out idea that's just going for the money grab.  No technical paper for people to even audit to see if this is technically feasible or business plan.

Its just: blockchain is cheap/free, therefore we can make money by replacing email with blockchain.

Small-Medium sized corporations spend 10's of thousands of dollars on data, compute power, redundancy, etc. We plan to bring all of that cost to a fraction of what it is. This is the easy part.
If you think this is easy why is there no whitepaper.  Do you really foresee no issue with business onboarding when most small business/medium business never even heard of blockchain technology?  I would imagine getting to test out the technology would be very hard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: