Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitBar] Calling out first uncovered SHILL mr_random [UPDATE: mr_random is INNO  (Read 8049 times)
TruCoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:49:47 AM

This is why we can't have nice things.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:50:12 AM

Haters gonna hate.
peacefulmind

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:52:02 AM

This thread is full of angst.

You will hear from my lawyer? (sigh)

Also - every coin other than BTC and LTC  with few exceptions is/was a scam to make the insiders rich.

The same thing happened with FTC - it was so obvious with all the new alt accounts appearing that only posted about FTC and how much they LOVE them.

Also re: BTB - if you get 40 from the dev (or buy them way way cheap), then you are being paid to set up straw transactions buying them at higher prices to fake demand, I am surprised he did not buy more to pump demand.

I am not going to complain too much I have made some money from these alts - way beyond what I would have made hashing otherwise - so really who cares?

People should realize there are a lot of fake trade transactions posted probably by the same person/and or co-conspirator to fake drive up a frenzy of demand, and that ALL THE RECENT COINS WERE PRE-MINED, and GROSSLY UNFAIR.

Just don't care that much.  People are sheep/cattle and when you give them the fake impression that everyone is running in a direction they will follow - but for real.

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....
zdarkazn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:52:19 AM

Haters gonna hate.

Then, MOVE ON. Its THAT simple. Lots of people hated BitCoin because they didn't sell some 10,000 BitCoin pizza. A lot of those people have moved on and found other things to do.
ymer (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:52:44 AM

PM each other... ymer don't disclose what you see.  You don't need to take it to the Nth degree.

You are putting mr_r in a CATCH 22 position.  If he doesn't disclose: he is a Shill.  If he does disclose and it's public:  he is a bad business trader.

I accept this deal.

If he doesn't give proof he's Shill, if he does then he's innocent and just happened to made a deal (purchase) with an insider.
zdarkazn

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:53:36 AM

PM each other... ymer don't disclose what you see.  You don't need to take it to the Nth degree.

You are putting mr_r in a CATCH 22 position.  If he doesn't disclose: he is a Shill.  If he does disclose and it's public:  he is a bad business trader.

I accept this deal.

If he doesn't give proof he's Shill, if he doesn't he's innocent and just happened to made a deal with an insider.

This doesn't even make sense..
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:54:20 AM

This thread is full of angst.

You will hear from my lawyer? (sigh)

Also - every coin other than BTC and LTC  with few exceptions is/was a scam to make the insiders rich.

The same thing happened with FTC - it was so obvious with all the new alt accounts appearing that only posted about FTC and how much they LOVE them.

Also re: BTB - if you get 40 from the dev (or buy them way way cheap), then you are being paid to set up straw transactions buying them at higher prices to fake demand, I am surprised he did not buy more to pump demand.

I am not going to complain too much I have made some money from these alts - way beyond what I would have made hashing otherwise - so really who cares?

People should realize there are a lot of fake trade transactions posted probably by the same person/and or co-conspirator to fake drive up a frenzy of demand, and that ALL THE RECENT COINS WERE PRE-MINED, and GROSSLY UNFAIR.

Just don't care that much.  People are sheep/cattle and when you give them the fake impression that everyone is running in a direction they will follow - but for real.

This is the truth, however why should ge accept the scammers to keep flooding the forum with the scamcoins? they will end up runing the game and reputation of cryptos.
Nolo

Activity: 686

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:55:18 AM

I accept this deal.

If he doesn't give proof he's Shill, if he doesn't he's innocent and just happened to made a deal with an insider.

Of course it does.  Heads he wins, tails you lose.  Want to play again?   Grin

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:55:57 AM

I accept this deal.

Of course it does.  Heads he wins, tails you lose.  Want to play again?   Grin

LOL, I edited it sorry.
r3animation

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:59:07 AM

Haters gonna hate.

Then, MOVE ON. Its THAT simple. Lots of people hated BitCoin because they didn't sell some 10,000 BitCoin pizza. A lot of those people have moved on and found other things to do.

I meant ymer seems to have alot of hate for BTB or mr_random.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:59:52 AM

Haters gonna hate.

For BTB, I hate scams, specially when they come with shills and marketing.
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:00:09 AM

zdarkazn

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:00:23 AM

Haters gonna hate.

It wasn't directed towards you.
durnkenWiz

Activity: 331

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:02:02 AM

ymer >
true story
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:06:36 AM

So it's a deal.

Mr_Random will provide you the proof you are requesting and you agree not to disclose any of the information you receive.  You then will change the title or close the thread and this will be over and settled.

Of course, Mr_Random agrees not to get his lawyers involved.

And the waiting games begin, I want to see that proof and name of the insider already  Shocked
zdarkazn

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:07:11 AM

So it's a deal.

Mr_Random will provide you the proof you are requesting and you agree not to disclose any of the information you receive.  You then will change the title or close the thread and this will be over and settled.

Mr_Random never agreed yet. Maybe he wants someone with long standing reputation.
kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:09:36 AM

So it's a deal.

You don't wanna mess with his lawyer man:

Nolo

Activity: 686

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:09:54 AM

So it's a deal.

Like he ever was going to get a lawyer involved.

I was involved in this thread  Grin   (But I'm not mr_random's lawyer)

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
Eb0la

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:12:46 AM

while you guys are arguing about this I am premining a new coin Wink  release time in 5 minutes!
kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:19:46 AM

Where is this next scam coin? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: