Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitBar] Calling out first uncovered SHILL mr_random [UPDATE: mr_random is INNO  (Read 8049 times)
ymer (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:49:24 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2013, 04:56:03 PM by ymer

START OF UPDATE 11 May 2013: mr_random says that he purchased them from BlastBob, so apparently he's the one who insta-mined the BitBar and owns the wallet linked in OP:

TLDR: I paid for the 40 BitBars for about 0.56 bitcoin per bar from BlastBob!!!

Update! Moderator refused to step in. Gave weak reasons imo, would only have taken that person 5 minutes to log into my account and check my private messages.

I hate to post a private trade publicly but since the moderator won't step in I have no choice.

I bought the BitBars from BlastBob. I saw him post in a topic saying he had 50 to sell and offered to take 40 of them. I said I would pay 0.6 btc per bar in 4 transactions (ended up being 0.56 each or something). I had no idea if he is connected to BitBars. I noticed in the YAC launch thread he very quickly accumulated a ton of YACs and has sold at least 30k - I doubt he is behind YAC too, I think he just has one of the best mining mega rigs around. I noticed the next day after I bought my BitBars from him that he was selling a lot of them.

I sent the money to him directly from my btc-e wallet. Am I allowed to post his bitcoin address? It should show the money going in there

I bought my BitBars in good faith and have learnt a good lesson! Innocently buying coins from the wrong person leads to stupid people calling you a scammer.

END OF UPDATE, original OP is below

Hey mr_random

Can you tell me why did you receive 40 Bitbars from the same person that mined the first blocks? and would that explain why are you defending it so hard?

I think this shill is toast:

Post where he shows his address: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=194243.msg2017517#msg2017517

As you wish: B7BeA9WHxmuUrYhQq7NeckRDhbY99WgG6x

I will send your btc once I receive.

Cheers

The wallet owned by mr_random itself: http://btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com/address/B7BeA9WHxmuUrYhQq7NeckRDhbY99WgG6x

The wallet that mined a lot of bitbars at launch and then transfered to mr_random (creator or insider): http://btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com/address/BCFweavyA6oRGQLRixV7ZeZggSr2iGh8bx

You were donated a fair ammount of BitBar to use your post count and reputation to defend it didn't you?  
xan_The_Dragon

Activity: 322

I AM A DRAGON

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:50:57 PM

i knew there were shills

MfFMEpgL5Ma9C2yw6iSsSX4QcbSVzjm6iK
peacefulmind

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:01:59 AM

no offense but what do you think got FTC going?

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:03:04 AM

What makes you think he didn't just buy them from the person who mined them? Much like he bought 4 (well just under after fees) off me for 1.6 BTC.

Code:
Date: 03/05/2013 19:48
To: mr_random B7BeA9WHxmuUrYhQq7NeckRDhbY99WgG6x
Debit: -0.3999 BTB
Transaction fee: -0.0001 BTB
Net amount: -0.40 BTB
Transaction ID: 70886f28350ea98313e1c4ac6d251b47a37725cfac6de5b7892f94e4ec2adae1

Date: 03/05/2013 19:50
Debit: -3.5998 BTB
Transaction fee: -0.0002 BTB
Net amount: -3.60 BTB
Transaction ID: dfbce6af88aefa3c170cb11ef5a36246493119db11a51075459193ae4a002ab9

Code:
Date: 03/05/2013 19:58
To: 1JsJPdcJ1qJmKdeTa8jwqnfsXFwppzaBwH (own address, label: mr_random)
Credit: 1.60 BTC
Net amount: +1.60 BTC
Transaction ID: ac90117a0af4984d9b5c089e44b8f38b864c6b7cf3a99857513ca850051377bb

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:03:44 AM

i knew there were shills

can we focus on discrediting feathercoin, because i only have a couple of hundred of those and already i'm addicted to that game with the little bombs. Where as i have almost .5 bit bars and was kind of feeling i was in an exclusive crypto club. Even start on bitcoin since i have none of those at all.

Also can someone make a little bomb game with cnc may as well loose all of those having fun since bter are doing a good job of crashing the market by using a host a platinum 99.9999% downtime SLA.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:04:07 AM

Hey mr_random

Can you tell me why did you receive 40 Bitbars from the same person that mined the first blocks? and would that explain why are you defending it so hard?

Post where he shows his address: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=194243.msg2017517#msg2017517

Cheers

The wallet owned by mr_random itself: http://btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com/address/B7BeA9WHxmuUrYhQq7NeckRDhbY99WgG6x

The wallet that mined a lot of bitbars at launch and then transfered to mr_random (creator or insider): http://btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com/address/BCFweavyA6oRGQLRixV7ZeZggSr2iGh8bx

You were donated a fair ammount of BitBar to use your post count and reputation to defend it didn't you?  

Completely incorrect. I paid for those BitBar fair and square from a member here.

You owe me an apology.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:04:15 AM

no offense but what do you think got FTC going?

Same, I heavily critized it but I never put too much time in uncovering the shills... Bitbar was such a blatant scam that I'm checking the whole blockchain and uncovering shit before it grows like feathercoin did.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:05:01 AM

What makes you think he didn't just buy them from the person who mined them? Much like he bought 4 off me for 1.6 BTC.

Thank you. I can even provide transaction proof.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:05:09 AM

Hey mr_random

Cheers

Completely incorrect. I paid for those BitBar fair and square from a member here.

You owe me an apology.

Who is the member? we could find out who the insiders are that way. If you don't you are still guilty.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:05:57 AM

What makes you think he didn't just buy them from the person who mined them? Much like he bought 4 off me for 1.6 BTC.

I believe you AND I PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE, now spill the beans. Who is the member that mined hundreds of BitBars on the first minutes after the 1 min announcement?
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:11:10 AM

Hand, meet cookie Jar!
skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:12:26 AM

Who is the member that mined hundreds of BitBars on the first minutes after the 1 min announcement?
+1

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
shakezula

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:13:25 AM

Well, I did that with JKC Coin, got nearly 20K of them in about 8 minutes after the thread was posted...
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:14:07 AM

Well, I did that with JKC Coin, got nearly 20K of them in about 8 minutes after the thread was posted...

Different story bro, here are more details about the "pre-mine":

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=196160.0
skyangel

Activity: 301
Merit: 260

FLO dev

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:17:35 AM

I believe you AND I PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE, now spill the beans. Who is the member that mined hundreds of BitBars on the first minutes after the 1 min announcement?

It doesn't take long to get a miner running. I had my miner up in about 2 minutes after I read the announcement (maybe 15 minutes after it was posted) and I managed to get 2 blocks with my humble mining rig.

ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:19:02 AM

It doesn't take long to get a miner running. I had my miner up in about 2 minutes after I read the announcement (maybe 15 minutes after it was posted) and I managed to get 2 blocks with my humble mining rig.

Yea you got 2 blocks, insiders and creator got got at least 1500.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:20:11 AM

Change the title of the topic you idiot or I am sending a complaint to the moderator. I haven't done anything wrong, I bought the BitBars in good faith.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:21:37 AM

Change the title of the topic you idiot or I am sending a complaint to the moderator. I haven't done anything wrong, I bought the BitBars in good faith.

Name the member and I'll change title.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:23:11 AM

Nope. I am proven not to be a shill.

I hope you are ready for a legal case and I am not joking. You're throwing false accusations around despite proof that you are wrong. Good luck with that. Oh and don't bother deleting your posts, I have taken screenshots.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:24:13 AM

Nope. I am proven not to be a shill.

I hope you are ready for a legal case and I am not joking. You're throwing false accusations around despite proof that you are wrong. Good luck with that. Oh and don't bother deleting your posts, I have taken screenshots.

Then you are still a SHILL in everyones eyes, you deny accusations and won't name the source of the person that "SOLD" you the bars.

SHILL SHILL SHILL
Nolo

Activity: 686

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:24:56 AM

The burden isn't on him to disprove your allegations.  The burden is on you to prove them.  You haven't, and you admit you haven't.  Now you try to blackmail him into disclosing the name of his trading partner?  Pretty scuzzy if you ask me.  

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:26:15 AM

The burden isn't on him to disprove your allegations.  The burden is on you to prove them.  You haven't, and you admit you haven't.  Now you try to blackmail him into disclosing the name of his trading partner?  Pretty scuzzy if you ask me.  

Direct transfer from known insider to his account is very sketchy specially if he says he bought them and won't disclose who this person is, why protect the identity if it was all good faith?
bopbeep

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:26:34 AM

I hope you are ready for a legal case and I am not joking.

lol'd  Cheesy
skull88

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:28:50 AM

He showed prove of the transaction, mr_random didn't show any prove that he bought the coins, he doesn't even want to name the person he bought from...

I hope you are ready for a legal case and I am not joking.
sounds pretty funny  Cheesy

Nolo

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:32:43 AM

Direct transfer from known insider to his account is very sketchy specially if he says he bought them and won't disclose who this person is, why protect the identity if it was all good faith?

Perhaps he wasn't given permission to disclose the identity of that person.  I would look negatively upon him if he did disclose if he wasn't given permission to do so.  

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:34:28 AM

Perhaps he wasn't given permission to disclose the identity of that person.  I would look negatively upon him if he did disclose if he wasn't given permission to do so.  

Do you not find the secrecy a little suspicious? It has SCAM written all over, specially since the BitBar Developer "prefers to remain anonymous".

Why would you purchase 40 of a "new" coin for several Bitcoins 2hrs after it's launched? You can't be that naive to part with so many BTC.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:35:01 AM

What makes you think he didn't just buy them from the person who mined them? Much like he bought 4 (well just under after fees) off me for 1.6 BTC.

Code:
Transaction ID: 70886f28350ea98313e1c4ac6d251b47a37725cfac6de5b7892f94e4ec2adae1

Transaction ID: dfbce6af88aefa3c170cb11ef5a36246493119db11a51075459193ae4a002ab9

Code:
Transaction ID: ac90117a0af4984d9b5c089e44b8f38b864c6b7cf3a99857513ca850051377bb

Thank you.

I made trades with several people for BitBar. Some were even small amounts.

You guys ruining my reputation really need to look at yourself, I spent my money in good faith. No different from anyone else who has traded coins when they get released. How was I supposed to know.

OP I have given you ample chance to remove the title and withdraw the accusations of me being a shill. I am writing to the admin to obtain your IP address. If he won't supply it due to rules, the admin will be receiving a court order for it and then I will be seeing you in court.

As I said previously, that person is welcome to come forward. But I am not bringing another individual into this witch-hunt as he wasn't a pre-miner. Up to him if he wants to be the next one to get a whipping.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:39:41 AM

Code:

Code:

Thank you.

I made trades with several people for BitBar. Some were even small amounts.

You guys ruining my reputation really need to look at yourself, I spent my money in good faith. No different from anyone else who has traded coins when they get released. How was I supposed to know.

OP I have given you ample chance to remove the title and withdraw the accusations of me being a shill. I am writing to the admin to obtain your IP address. If he won't supply it due to rules, the admin will be receiving a court order for it and then I will be seeing you in court.

As I said previously, that person is welcome to come forward. But I am not bringing another individual into this witch-hunt as he wasn't a pre-miner. Up to him if he wants to be the next one to get a whipping.

Cheesy Cheesy you can remove the accusation by naming the person and showing the proof that you purchased them, why go to court if you bought them in good faith?
bopbeep

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:39:49 AM

I am writing to the admin to obtain your IP address. If he won't supply it due to rules, the admin will be receiving a court order for it and then I will be seeing you in court.

might as well get that court order ready
admin ain't giving you shit
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:40:57 AM

I am writing to the admin to obtain your IP address. If he won't supply it due to rules, the admin will be receiving a court order for it and then I will be seeing you in court.

might as well get that court order ready
admin ain't giving you shit

He's so desperate to get off the hook that he's now treateing with legal action.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
peacefulmind

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:50:47 AM

I think CHNCoin maybe did not pay off the right people. Wink

kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:51:55 AM

Why are you calling out mr-random and not xorxor?

ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:52:57 AM

Why are you calling out mr-random and not xorxor?

I have not heard of xorxor, mr_random caught my attention because he posted in every thread of BitBar, and specially in the ones criticizing BitBar he was defending it no matter what... so I checked post history and BAM! he posted a BitBar Address, checked it on the chain and here we are...
kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:55:10 AM

Xorxor was the one to announce the coin and he even took part in the premine. He even says so in the announcement thread Roll Eyes

ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:56:31 AM

Xorxor was the one to announce the coin and he even took part in the premine. He even says so in the announcement thread Roll Eyes

So he's one of the insiders, lets see if mr_random spills the beans and confirms xorxor or someone else comes out.
kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:04:30 AM

Lot's of people mine or buy tons of alt-coins so they can dump them for a profit. It's not fair that you single mr-random out like this. I think mr-random is just trying to do business with alt-coins rather than being a paid shill.

skull88

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:08:52 AM

*grabs the popcorn*
Comedy on the bitcointalk channel  Cheesy

ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:09:43 AM

*grabs the popcorn*
Comedy on the bitcointalk channel  Cheesy

I hope his attorney accepts BitBars as payment  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:12:13 AM

You jerks really have nothing better to do? pathetic
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:13:45 AM

Says the user that started posting exactly after BTB was launched and 90% of his posts are in BTB related threads.

Shills gonna shill
skull88

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:14:23 AM

*grabs the popcorn*
Comedy on the bitcointalk channel  Cheesy

I hope his attorney accepts BitBars as payment  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You already see the looks on the face of the judge when they start about Bitbars, premine and the insider info. I guess that would be worth gold one big Bitbar  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

GSnak

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:15:17 AM

Now we have publicize our transaction histories or else be labeled scammers? This forum is getting stupider by the minute.
limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:17:10 AM

Says the user that started posting exactly after BTB was launched and 90% of his posts are in BTB related threads.

Shills gonna shill

Ha I have called out parties on both sides. But you people are freaking nuts.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:18:10 AM

Now we have publicize our transaction histories or else be labeled scammers? This forum is getting stupider by the minute.

Strong Strawman ignoring the circumstances and the origin of the accusations:

Insider or Creator transfered a considerable ammount of BitBars to mr_random 2hrs after it went live... said BitBars are worth 80 BTC at the moment equivalent to $9,120

Seems legit
Barnacle_Ed

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:21:32 AM

Good gods, this is excellent...saved and stolen for future use  Grin
GSnak

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:23:21 AM

Insider or Creator transfered a considerable ammount of BitBars to mr_random 2hrs after it went live... said BitBars are worth 80 BTC at the moment equivalent to $9,120

Seems legit

Post your last 20BTC transactions or you're nothing but a shill for BTC trying to put down alt-coins you have no significant investment in.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:24:56 AM

Seems legit

Post your last 20BTC transactions or you're nothing but a shill for BTC trying to put down alt-coins you have no significant investment in.

Keep getting dumber and dumber
Peleus

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:26:35 AM

Anyone with 2 brain cells can evaluate the rate of mining at release and see this is a scam. Who cares who's shilling the coin? If you're going to call out shills then 99% of this forum is guilty with whatever coin they are holding at the moment.

skull88

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:35:59 AM

Seems legit

Yeah because we have pretty strong evidence he got them from Satoshi...  Undecided

kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:36:05 AM

Anyone with 2 brain cells can evaluate the rate of mining at release and see this is a scam. Who cares who's shilling the coin? If you're going to call out shills then 99% of this forum is guilty with whatever coin they are holding at the moment.

Lol you hit the nail on the head Wink

kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:38:11 AM

To the person who made bitbars: you should share some bitbars with us too so that we stay silent Tongue

mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:40:02 AM

Hi everyone,

It's difficult for me to defend myself because you guys aren't giving me a fair chance. I already have one person posting transaction details in the topic and backing up that I was buying BTB private over pm's.

If someone is trustworthy I can private message them more transaction details, for the 40 BTB. So long as they will keep the details private. We did the transaction in 4 chunks. Please be quick as I have things to do.

Ymer,

I have sent a message to the admin. You will be hearing from my lawyer. This will be a good lesson for you in life.
Nolo

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:41:15 AM

Hi everyone,

It's difficult for me to defend myself because you guys aren't giving me a fair chance. I already have one person posting transaction details in the topic and backing up that I was buying BTB private over pm's.

If someone is trustworthy I can private message them more transaction details, for the 40 BTB. So long as they will keep the details private. We did the transaction in 4 chunks. Please be quick as I have things to do.

Ymer,

I have sent a message to the admin. You will be hearing from my lawyer. This will be a good lesson for you in life.

I'd volunteer, but then I would be called a "mr_random" shill  Grin

kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:44:00 AM

You don't know he will hear from your lawyer. What if he's in some far away place like Ouagadougou or something? Tongue

Peleus

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:44:08 AM

Why say things that just make you seem like an idiot?
limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:44:49 AM

You are obviously dealing with a minor here, I don't think there is much you can do.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:47:14 AM

LOL I think this case is closed, mr_random confirmed Shill.

Also, brb sueing every prosecutor because they accused someone that turned out innocent after the trial.
GSnak

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:52:05 AM

-Where's your evidence one of the coin developers transferred 40 coins to mr_random?

-What is the motivation for the coin developer to transfer 40 coins to mr_random?

-If you have no evidence he received coins from the developer, this thread has no purpose.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:52:55 AM

-Where's your evidence one of the coin developers transferred 40 coins to mr_random?

-What is the motivation for the coin developer to transfer 40 coins to mr_random?

-If you have no evidence he received coins from the developer, this thread has no purpose.

Read OP please, and stop showing your stuipidity.

Hint: you must be able to know how to read the chain logs posted on OP
kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:54:06 AM

Motive is shilling duh Tongue

Evidence is not concrete though.

mkmen

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:57:54 AM

Omg this is tense! I'm glad CSI: AltCoin is on the case.
YEEEEAAAAA...
Anyway, I thought this was expected, that some insiders got coins early?
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:58:12 AM

kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:58:44 AM

LOL too funny Cheesy

ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:58:59 AM

Omg this is tense! I'm glad CSI: AltCoin is on the case.
YEEEEAAAAA...
Anyway, I thought this was expected, that some insiders got coins early?

Well yea but this scam was of epic proportions, about 4000 bitcoins worth in about 12 hours.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:59:31 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:02:34 AM

mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:04:57 AM

People decide a trustworthy person that I can send transaction proofs to that I paid for the 40BTB. My only request is that the chosen person keeps the details secret and just confirms what I say is true. I have to go now since I can't sit at my computer all day, will be back in a few hours.

There is already one person in this thread that has posted transaction proof that I paid for their 4 BTB (user petrified). This backs up what I have been saying that I paid for my BTB. OP needs to stop criticizing the intelligence of others.

Everything I have said is the truth.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:07:01 AM

People decide a trustworthy person that I can send transaction proofs to that I paid for the 40BTB. My only request is that the chosen person keeps the details secret and just confirms what I say is true. I have to go now since I can't sit at my computer all day, will be back in a few hours.

There is already one person in this thread that has posted transaction proof that I paid for their 4 BTB (user petrified). This backs up what I have been saying that I paid for my BTB. OP needs to stop criticizing the intelligence of others.

And I already told you that I want to know the name of the person to be PUBLIC before throwing out the accusation, keepin it private is evidence that you are colluded with insiders.
Peleus

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:11:42 AM

And I already told you that I want to know the name of the person to be PUBLIC before throwing out the accusation, keepin it private is evidence that you are colluded with insiders.

Who gives a fuck what you want, you have zero right to know anyone elses business dealings.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:12:44 AM

Who gives a fuck what you want, you have zero right to know anyone elses business dealings.

I give many fucks, I want to know who is behind this bitbar scam
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:12:56 AM

You are clutching at straws. I have offered proof via the blockchain transactions that I paid for the 40 BitBar. There are also two people (petrified and alexfun) which back up my story that I also paid for their BitBars.

If you don't like me naming the people I trade with, tough. You don't tell me what to do and I don't respond to bullies.
zdarkazn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:13:40 AM

I give many fucks, I want to know who is behind this bitbar scam

Immature response. Being aggressive and attacking people will get you NOWHERE
GSnak

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:13:44 AM

No dude, evidence the coin came from the developer, and motive for the developer to give the coin to mr_random. All you posted is a transaction log, no evidence.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:14:27 AM

You are clutching at straws. I have offered proof via the blockchain transactions that I paid for the 40 BitBar. There are also two people (petrified and alexfun) which back up my story that I also paid for their BitBars.

If you don't like me naming the people I trade with, tough. You don't tell me what to do and I don't respond to bullies.

You provided proof from the same thread that I got your bitbar address from, there was no need for you to put that info since it was already in the OP  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You provide no proof of the 40 coins nor the name.

Secretive inside trading and sheannanigans in this SCAMCOIN (or bar)

I hope everyone realizes that and dumps this shitbars
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:15:42 AM

No dude, evidence the coin came from the developer, and motive for the developer to give the coin to mr_random. All you posted is a transaction log, no evidence.

Ughh who else could have mined right after the announcement (1-2 minutes after) besides insiders and developer? are you this retarded?  Roll Eyes
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:21:44 AM

Proof that I was paying for my BitBars:

Item 1

Code:

Code:

Item 2:

Successul trade that was done publicly:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=194243.msg2017598#msg2017598

Item 3:

For the 40BTB I bought off a member that ymer keeps whining about - I will pm the transaction proof to someone who is trustworthy and they will immeadiately confirm that I paid for the bitbar fair and square. It was not given to me for free, I am not a shill, I haven't done anything wrong.

I had no clue who the member was in relation to the BitBar project at the time.

Moderators of the forum can also go through my private messages, I have nothing to hide.

kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:24:52 AM

I just noticed there's a forum called bitbartalk.com. Anyone know who it's run by? That could probably be the person behind bitbars.

TruCoin

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:27:08 AM

this is so pathetic !!! could not find anything wrong with BitBar so then go after proven trustworthy people to try and drag Bitbar and innocent people threw the mud . First they said BitBar was pre-mined We proved them wrong. Now they are trying to slander peoples good name because they hate BitBar . Hate to tell you but each time you make a fuss about bitbar and get proven your allegations were wrong you make BitBar stronger so please keep trying to sell slander and lies.

In BitBar we trust

kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:28:36 AM

this is so pathetic !!! could not find anything wrong with BitBar so then go after proven trustworthy people to try and drag Bitbar and innocent people threw the mud . First they said BitBar was pre-mined We proved them wrong. Now they are trying to slander peoples good name because they hate BitBar . Hate to tell you but each time you make a fuss about bitbar and get proven your allegations were wrong you make BitBar stronger so please keep trying to sell slander and lies.

In BitBar we trust

Captain Obvious has spoken!!!

*OBVIOUS SHILL THAT IS!!!

ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:29:02 AM

In BitBar we trust

BitBar Didn't Pre-Mine, they were just conveniently ready

Official announcement on this board:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=193519.0 Time: 05:30:04 PM

Announcement: 17:30:04
First Block mined: 17:32:10 (Difficulty 0.00) (Reward 1 Bitbar per block)
First Hundred blocks: 17:33:24
First 200 blocks: 17:36:16
First 300 blocks: 17:39:42
First Thousand blocks: 18:01:22
First 2000 blocks: 18:40:45 (Difficulty 0.012) (Reward 0.528202 per block)
Current Block 6000 (Difficulty 15.291) (Reward 0.164687 per block)

So from the time that it was announced to the time someone has time to read the announcement, download the client and configure the .config you need at least 15 minutes, by that time 500 Bitbar were already in the hands of the creator and the people that was aware before the announcement.

Now take into account that the reward is rapidly decreasing, the "conveniently ready miners" are hoarding a huge ammount of bitbars which were easily mined right after the announcement:

Here's one of said wallets:

http://btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com/address/BCJ49q7DHd4sCzwiQ1FDmTx7saxV7fDqX8
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:30:55 AM

I just noticed there's a forum called bitbartalk.com. Anyone know who it's run by? That could probably be the person behind bitbars.

That is actually me. I set it up to help the community and announced it in a topic. Again I am not related to BitBars, that is why I was spending hard earned real BTC buying them.
GSnak

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:31:31 AM

Ughh who else could have mined right after the announcement (1-2 minutes after) besides insiders and developer? are you this retarded?  Roll Eyes

Hey I was wondering, how do you know the developer gave him this bitbar and he didn't buy it?

Also, several people have mentioned on this forum that they were mining within a couple minutes of the coin announcement. How many developers did the coin have? Please post the list! Thanks.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:32:24 AM

Posting proof I am innocent of claims on every page until the OP stops these unfair allegations towards me

Item 1

Code:

Code:

Item 2:

Item 3:

For the 40BTB I bought off a member that ymer keeps whining about - I will pm the transaction proof to someone who is trustworthy and they will immeadiately confirm that I paid for the bitbar fair and square. It was not given to me for free, I am not a shill, I haven't done anything wrong.

Moderators of the forum can also go through my private messages, I have nothing to hide.

ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:33:33 AM

Hey I was wondering, how do you know the developer gave him this bitbar and he didn't buy it?

Also, several people have mentioned on this forum that they were mining within a couple minutes of the coin announcement. How many developers did the coin have? Please post the list! Thanks.

1. I don't know if they were given or purchased, that's why the callout thread, mr_random keeps saying he bought them and that he won't give proof to anyone except to one person and only if he keeps it private.

2. Developers wished to remain annonymous.

1 + 1
bitpar

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:33:52 AM

This is why we can't have nice things.
TruCoin

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:34:39 AM

In BitBar we trust

i just don't care bro all this he said she said , shill crap is beyond dumb at some point you have to just say can't we all just get along and stop with the hate. Crypto was supposed to be fun and people are forgetting that. They have made crypto about greed and hate . We are better than this people

ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:34:57 AM

Posting proof I am innocent of claims on every page until the OP stops these unfair allegations towards me

Item 1

Code:

Code:

Item 2:

Item 3:

Who are you trying to fool? you purchased some Bitbars and that evidence was already posted BY ME in Original Post.

I thoght you were going to go to sleep and sue me tomorrow  Huh Huh Huh
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:36:49 AM

In BitBar we trust

i just don't care bro all this he said she said , shill crap is beyond dumb at some point you have to just say can't we all just get along and stop with the hate. Crypto was supposed to be fun and people are forgetting that. They made have made crypto about greed and hate . We are better than this people

"I'm in for the fun, but I'll make an exchange for the coin that I support ASAP"

[ANN] BitBar exchange. Consolidating your digital wealth
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:37:27 AM

Item 1

Code:

Code:

Item 2:

Item 3:

Who are you trying to fool? you purchased some Bitbars and that evidence was already posted BY ME in Original Post.

No. Item 1 was not posted by you. Yet another false claim.

The moderators of the forum are welcome to go through my private messages, to see the transactions etc. Just to shut you up and your false allegations against me.
kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:38:15 AM

i just don't care bro all this he said she said , shill crap is beyond dumb at some point you have to just say can't we all just get along and stop with the hate. Crypto was supposed to be fun and people are forgetting that. Theyhave m ade crypto about greed and hate . We are better than this people

I agree, it's time we get rid of all these spamcoins that are driven by greed. Proceed to delete your bitbars so that peace may return to the Alernate Cryptos sub-forum once again Tongue

bitpar

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:39:14 AM

i just don't care bro all this he said she said , shill crap is beyond dumb at some point you have to just say can't we all just get along and stop with the hate. Crypto was supposed to be fun and people are forgetting that. Theyhave m ade crypto about greed and hate . We are better than this people

I agree, it's time we get rid of all these spamcoins that are driven by greed. Proceed to delete your bitbars so that peace may return to the Alernate Cryptos sub-forum once again Tongue

Deleting doesn't work because there is no way to tell if it's gone. You have to send them to an invalid address if you want to prove that they are gone.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:39:23 AM

Item 1

Code:

Code:

Item 2:

Item 3:

No. Item 1 was not posted by you. Yet another false claim.

The moderators of the forum are welcome to go through my private messages, to see the transactions etc. Just to shut you up and your false allegations against me.

LOOL read OP again, I'm linking to the same thread that you are using as proof, that transaction came from the same post that I obtained your BitBar Address from, the link and quote is in Original Post. Also you say it's "Another false claim" how many false claims have I made in this thread? I'm asking you for proof, you are not providing, I provided plenty of evidence on OP, all from your own posts and from the blockchain itself.

Still trying to fool us with your legit purchase and still not explaining how you got ahold of 40 Bitbars from the Developer/Insider  hoarders.
kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:41:33 AM

Deleting doesn't work because there is no way to tell if it's gone. You have to send them to an invalid address if you want to prove that they are gone.

Good Idea, let me make a BTB address for you guys to send your coins to Grin

TruCoin

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:42:51 AM

In BitBar we trust

i just don't care bro all this he said she said , shill crap is beyond dumb at some point you have to just say can't we all just get along and stop with the hate. Crypto was supposed to be fun and people are forgetting that. They made have made crypto about greed and hate . We are better than this people

"I'm in for the fun, but I'll make an exchange for the coin that I support ASAP"

Yes  i am creating an exchange. I believe BitBar will save crypto . i have nothing but love for ya man becausue your here and apart of cryto therefor your a friend to me .Lets just treat each other better

Now i am going to get my acoustic and we are going to sing  Grin

ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:44:05 AM

In BitBar we trust

Yes  i am creating an exchange. I believe BitBar will save crypto . i have nothing but love for ya man becausue your here and apart of cryto therefor your a friend to me .Lets just treat each other better

Now i am going to get my acoustic and we are going to sing  Grin

Why would a flawed coin from the begining save crypto? I already gave you a link and a quote to the thread that I made showing the obvious flaws... are you using incompetence from the devs as an excuse?
GSnak

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:45:01 AM

1. I don't know if they were given or purchased

Of course you do! What would be the point of making this thread if he bought the coin? That's how capitalism works, someone has something you want, you buy it. However you know they were given him due to ulterior motive or you wouldn't have wasted your time making this thread. Please post who gave him the coin, why they gave him the coin, and who the developers are. I don't know why you're helping him cover this up but you're coming across as very suspect here.

mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:45:34 AM

LOOL read OP again, I'm linking to the same thread that you are using as proof, that transaction came from the same post that I obtained your BitBar Address from, the link and quote is in Original Post.

Still trying to fool us with your legit purchase and still not explaining how you got ahold of 40 Bitbars from the Developer/Insider  hoarders.

I have explained repeatedly that I bought 40BitBar in one of my private trades. I paid for it by Bitcoin and will happily send the transaction details to anyone here who is trustworthy.

If the moderator will get involved they can also back me up, I will send them all the evidence.

I am sleeping now, hopefully someone offers to check the 40 BTB transaction when I wake. People here help me out, offer to check the transactions.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:47:05 AM

1. I don't know if they were given or purchased

Of course you do! What would be the point of making this thread if he bought the coin? That's how capitalism works, someone has something you want, you buy it. However you know they were given him due to ulterior motive or you wouldn't have wasted your time making this thread. Please post who gave him the coin, why they gave him the coin, and who the developers are. I don't know why you're helping him cover this up but you're coming across as very suspect here.

lol I didn't realize you were trolling until now. Got me good  Grin
TruCoin

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:48:21 AM

Good Idea, let me make a BTB address for you guys to send your coins to Grin

Now Peace has returned to the galactic republic  Grin

zdarkazn

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:48:52 AM

In BitBar we trust

i just don't care bro all this he said she said , shill crap is beyond dumb at some point you have to just say can't we all just get along and stop with the hate. Crypto was supposed to be fun and people are forgetting that. They have made crypto about greed and hate . We are better than this people

Thats what it was supposed to be TruCoin, someone is just hating really bad, doesn't back down, and is very immature. Notice the language he uses against other people. It is pure hatred and seems to be pissed off regardless of what happens.
TruCoin

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:49:47 AM

This is why we can't have nice things.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

r3animation

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:50:12 AM

Haters gonna hate.
peacefulmind

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:52:02 AM

This thread is full of angst.

You will hear from my lawyer? (sigh)

Also - every coin other than BTC and LTC  with few exceptions is/was a scam to make the insiders rich.

The same thing happened with FTC - it was so obvious with all the new alt accounts appearing that only posted about FTC and how much they LOVE them.

Also re: BTB - if you get 40 from the dev (or buy them way way cheap), then you are being paid to set up straw transactions buying them at higher prices to fake demand, I am surprised he did not buy more to pump demand.

I am not going to complain too much I have made some money from these alts - way beyond what I would have made hashing otherwise - so really who cares?

People should realize there are a lot of fake trade transactions posted probably by the same person/and or co-conspirator to fake drive up a frenzy of demand, and that ALL THE RECENT COINS WERE PRE-MINED, and GROSSLY UNFAIR.

Just don't care that much.  People are sheep/cattle and when you give them the fake impression that everyone is running in a direction they will follow - but for real.

zdarkazn

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:52:19 AM

Haters gonna hate.

Then, MOVE ON. Its THAT simple. Lots of people hated BitCoin because they didn't sell some 10,000 BitCoin pizza. A lot of those people have moved on and found other things to do.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:52:44 AM

PM each other... ymer don't disclose what you see.  You don't need to take it to the Nth degree.

You are putting mr_r in a CATCH 22 position.  If he doesn't disclose: he is a Shill.  If he does disclose and it's public:  he is a bad business trader.

I accept this deal.

If he doesn't give proof he's Shill, if he does then he's innocent and just happened to made a deal (purchase) with an insider.
zdarkazn

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:53:36 AM

PM each other... ymer don't disclose what you see.  You don't need to take it to the Nth degree.

You are putting mr_r in a CATCH 22 position.  If he doesn't disclose: he is a Shill.  If he does disclose and it's public:  he is a bad business trader.

I accept this deal.

If he doesn't give proof he's Shill, if he doesn't he's innocent and just happened to made a deal with an insider.

This doesn't even make sense..
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:54:20 AM

Also - every coin other than BTC and LTC  with few exceptions is/was a scam to make the insiders rich.

The same thing happened with FTC - it was so obvious with all the new alt accounts appearing that only posted about FTC and how much they LOVE them.

Also re: BTB - if you get 40 from the dev (or buy them way way cheap), then you are being paid to set up straw transactions buying them at higher prices to fake demand, I am surprised he did not buy more to pump demand.

I am not going to complain too much I have made some money from these alts - way beyond what I would have made hashing otherwise - so really who cares?

People should realize there are a lot of fake trade transactions posted probably by the same person/and or co-conspirator to fake drive up a frenzy of demand, and that ALL THE RECENT COINS WERE PRE-MINED, and GROSSLY UNFAIR.

Just don't care that much.  People are sheep/cattle and when you give them the fake impression that everyone is running in a direction they will follow - but for real.

This is the truth, however why should ge accept the scammers to keep flooding the forum with the scamcoins? they will end up runing the game and reputation of cryptos.
Nolo

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:55:18 AM

I accept this deal.

If he doesn't give proof he's Shill, if he doesn't he's innocent and just happened to made a deal with an insider.

Of course it does.  Heads he wins, tails you lose.  Want to play again?   Grin

ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:55:57 AM

I accept this deal.

Of course it does.  Heads he wins, tails you lose.  Want to play again?   Grin

LOL, I edited it sorry.
r3animation

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:59:07 AM

Haters gonna hate.

Then, MOVE ON. Its THAT simple. Lots of people hated BitCoin because they didn't sell some 10,000 BitCoin pizza. A lot of those people have moved on and found other things to do.

I meant ymer seems to have alot of hate for BTB or mr_random.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:59:52 AM

Haters gonna hate.

For BTB, I hate scams, specially when they come with shills and marketing.
kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:00:09 AM

zdarkazn

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:00:23 AM

Haters gonna hate.

It wasn't directed towards you.
durnkenWiz

Activity: 331

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:02:02 AM

ymer >
true story
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:06:36 AM

So it's a deal.

Mr_Random will provide you the proof you are requesting and you agree not to disclose any of the information you receive.  You then will change the title or close the thread and this will be over and settled.

Of course, Mr_Random agrees not to get his lawyers involved.

And the waiting games begin, I want to see that proof and name of the insider already  Shocked
zdarkazn

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:07:11 AM

So it's a deal.

Mr_Random will provide you the proof you are requesting and you agree not to disclose any of the information you receive.  You then will change the title or close the thread and this will be over and settled.

Mr_Random never agreed yet. Maybe he wants someone with long standing reputation.
kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:09:36 AM

So it's a deal.

You don't wanna mess with his lawyer man:

Nolo

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:09:54 AM

So it's a deal.

Like he ever was going to get a lawyer involved.

I was involved in this thread  Grin   (But I'm not mr_random's lawyer)

Eb0la

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:12:46 AM

while you guys are arguing about this I am premining a new coin Wink  release time in 5 minutes!
kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:19:46 AM

Where is this next scam coin? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

TheSwede75

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:24:15 AM

Seems a little like the reason you want the transaction to be 'kept private' is that you vastly underpaid for the 'bitbars' to act as a 'spokesperson'. Not that I care, every damn altcoin is a scam more or less.
TheSwede75

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:25:10 AM

So it's a deal.

Mr_Random never agreed yet. Maybe he wants someone with long standing reputation.

Or he want's a 'friend' to verify..
peacefulmind

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:34:13 AM

Seems a little like the reason you want the transaction to be 'kept private' is that you vastly underpaid for the 'bitbars' to act as a 'spokesperson'. Not that I care, every damn altcoin is a scam more or less.

Probably this. ^^^

However I do not necessarily condemn Mr. Random.  What is that saying - "a fool is born every minute?"  Unless he outright lies or steals - other people make their own decisions about buying things, Random did not put a gun to anyone's head.

Why are people acting like this only happened with BTB too?  Every major alt (other than LTC) has had premine/shadiness to some degree or other.

I actually think FTC was the bigger conspiracy.  But again, why get mad?

Also the lawyer bit was hilarious though - kind of like "I am a black belt ninja and super hacker I will geolocate you and fly in on my private jet to personally break your legs!"  Grin Tongue

This forum has become too entertaining, I am neglecting other important things.

kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:36:16 AM

At least bitbars doesn't have as many shills as feathercoins Tongue

Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:55:59 AM

I should point out that a person can be a 'shill' or 'pumper' for a new coin even if they DID buy them, if something is a pump and dump the originator of the scheme still needs more voices to create the pump and selling some coins to others who will then in their own self interest pump the coin.  No direct collusion is really necessary, it's just the obvious thing for all parties to do, no winking or nodding required.  This is why it is fundamentally so HARD to bootstrap new currency by selling it from a central authority, it's an insidiously corrupting process.  New currency needs massive widespread distribution and preferably by gifting it rather then selling it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:20:27 AM

I should point out that a person can be a 'shill' or 'pumper' for a new coin even if they DID buy them, if something is a pump and dump the originator of the scheme still needs more voices to create the pump and selling some coins to others who will then in their own self interest pump the coin.  No direct collusion is really necessary, it's just the obvious thing for all parties to do, no winking or nodding required.  This is why it is fundamentally so HARD to bootstrap new currency by selling it from a central authority, it's an insidiously corrupting process.  New currency needs massive widespread distribution and preferably by gifting it rather then selling it.

You are correct. However these shills will usually say "you are jelly because you didn't get in early" and newbs usually believe that. In this one case we were able to find proof to expose the scam and shills, people should be aware at all times.
Shad3dOne

Activity: 261

Interesting.....

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 05:03:07 AM

ahahhahahahhahaha....this thread...

just....ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha....

ahaha..

hahaha...

phew!

ok back to some serious bizness..

oh look , shiny!

Domain for sale -> NXTcoin.com, 200 btc/2.9 M nxt. pm me
like craigslist but for btc! --> Visit BTClist.com
FederationCredits--> C6khbXzADRUeT9di2SpNubCt2UVTuayKMV What's this?
justabitoftime

Activity: 154

CoinTropolis

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 05:56:14 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2013, 01:55:26 PM by justabitoftime

This is the truth, however why should ge accept the scammers to keep flooding the forum with the scamcoins? they will end up runing the game and reputation of cryptos.

Let's be honest, I mean really honest. What's hurting cryptos is more about the immature attitude of a community more than anything else. You want to attract money from serious investors? If so, we need to seriously cleanup how we interact with one another.

baka

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 06:23:50 AM

OP tel us again how the other coins didn't do the same thing at launch and how nobody promoted it like crazy on this forum, and how you picked this one to go go all Pelican Brief on its's ass. OP you need a life.

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. Sc8XY5PmHK1NJ2DNvJhS82AQVFwMGimX8w
BBQKorv

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 08:55:07 AM

How about me then, I fired up a few Mh/s at it when there were only couple of posts in the annoucement thread. I'm I guilty of something because of seeing it early and being able to start mining it in less than 2 minutes from seeing the thread?

I didn't receive any bribes from the authors, but I have sold some bars very cheap in here.

I also got into FTC and CNC very early on, most profitable mining I have done so far. How does that make you feel?
skull88

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 10:20:10 AM

lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

How about me then, I fired up a few Mh/s at it when there were only couple of posts in the annoucement thread. I'm I guilty of something because of seeing it early and being able to start mining it in less than 2 minutes from seeing the thread?

I didn't receive any bribes from the authors, but I have sold some bars very cheap in here.

I also got into FTC and CNC very early on, most profitable mining I have done so far. How does that make you feel?
It doesn't matter to me if you mine them and sell them as long as you don't make 100's of posts where you just pump the coin.

skull88

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 10:26:48 AM

+1

Anyone saw the proof of folding topic where we discussed if this could be done and the poll where Stanford wanted or opinion?
I guess not many, because the topics are buried under all the news about the 395 scamcoins that suddenly popped up that improved on nothing except the wallets of the creators.

FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 10:42:32 AM

Good gods, this is excellent...saved and stolen for future use  Grin

Use it where you want.  Whipped it up in Photoshop.  Though don't tell CBS... I don't want to get sued.   Grin

I call u Photoshop Shill!!! CSI shill andi'm gonna go tell CBS.... maybe they buy some bitbars off me Smiley

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:52:00 PM

No news from mr_random yet.
kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:36:02 PM

So it's confirmed that he's a shill?

mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:47:15 PM

What? I paid for all my BTB. I clearly posted I want a neutral party to review the bitcoin transactions I sent for the 40BTB. You guys pick a neutral member, with a decent post count who isn't connected to this ridiculous witch hunt and I will send everything. All I ask if they keep the address details private (they are more than welcome to publicise how much I paid - greater than 0.5 Bitcoin per BitBar btw)

Other proof my of transactions have already been posted in the thread.

As stated on numerous occasions, feel free to message the moderator if you want someone trustworthy to verify I am telling the truth.
GSnak

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:49:14 PM

This thread is still going?
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:52:49 PM

Seems like it, colluded and will only pm details to whoever he choose to
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:54:43 PM

Lol you are a huge troll. I just said, you guys can pick either the moderator or someone with a large post count who can be trusted and isn't part of this witch hunt.

Are you saying the moderator isn't trustworthy?
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:55:41 PM

Lol you are a huge troll. I just said, you guys can pick either the moderator of someone with a large post count who can be trusted and isn't part of this witch hunt.

Send it to skull88, he's been here since 2010 and has decent post count.
Boelens

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:55:49 PM

Lol you are a huge troll. I just said, you guys can pick either the moderator of someone with a large post count who can be trusted and isn't part of this witch hunt.

Jumping in on this thread with a general notice, post count means nothing, just because someone has five thousand posts doesn't mean he's trustable. Just sayin'. A moderator should be trustworthy however.
kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:56:40 PM

I nominate skull88 as well.

mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:58:14 PM

I am sending the transaction details to the moderator. He/she will verify that I paid over 0.5 bitcoin per Bitbar for the 40 BTB.

I already have transaction proof in the thread from other post members for my other BTB trades.

mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:59:35 PM

I nominate skull88 as well.

I am choosing the moderator of this forum. That is to eliminate any doubt. If you guys don't trust the moderator you can't trust anyone.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:08:54 PM

I have messaged the moderator of this forum.

I am also going to give the moderator the password of my forum account so he can read every private message which documents all the trades which took place.

I am now waiting on the moderator, as I hear back I will update the topic. I will say once again, I paid for all my BitBars!! And if I have bought BitBars from someone who the community doesn't like I wasn't to know!! I had no prior discussion about BitBars and just bought them after the launch announcement!
kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:09:40 PM

This should be interesting Cheesy

GSnak

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:10:52 PM

The seller's ok with this?
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:11:36 PM

This should be interesting Cheesy

Not really. Dull, boring and time-wasting for me as I know I haven't done anything wrong and have to put energy into defending myself from this stupid claim.
BBQKorv

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:12:29 PM

Guilty until proven innocent? Nice trolling newbs.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:15:10 PM

Get evidence, make a case, make an accusation... go to trial (this thread) so suspect can provide evidence on his defense... veridict.

Roll Eyes
GSnak

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:19:15 PM

Get evidence, make a case, make an accusation... go to trial (this thread) so suspect can provide evidence on his defense... veridict.

Roll Eyes

What evidence?
bopbeep

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:20:38 PM

were is the goddamned lawsuit!!!!!!!!!
that's the reason i was tracking this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to lol some more!!!!!!!!!!
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:20:55 PM

Roll Eyes

What evidence?

You again? after 5 times that I explained you how to read OP you are still derping?
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:22:46 PM

Roll Eyes

What evidence?

You again? after 5 times that I explained you how to read OP you are still derping?

Yes there is zero evidence I didn't pay for my BitBars. The only evidence in this topic are two trades I did where I paid for BitBars. Yet you still call me a shill over and over.
GSnak

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:23:55 PM

Roll Eyes

What evidence?

You posted a transaction log. Clearly you don't know what that is. Where is the evidence he didn't pay for them. Post it. This entire thread is derp unless you have something to back it up.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:24:53 PM

Roll Eyes

Lol at thinking you can repeatedly accuse someone of being a shill in public without evidence. That is defamation of character. You've ruined my trading reputation over nothing, I paid for all my BitBars.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:26:24 PM

Roll Eyes

What evidence?

You posted a transaction log. Clearly you don't know what that is. Where is the evidence he didn't pay for them. Post it. This entire thread is derp unless you have something to back it up.

Yup. He has nothing to back up his claims. Nothing.

All he has is a 40BTB transaction that went into my address. That is it. That doesn't prove any of his claims!
kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:26:40 PM

shill - An accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:28:16 PM

shill - An accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

Which is the reason why I "investigated" him, he kept making posts about how awesome BTB is and posting bullshit lies on threads critizicing BitBar.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:28:30 PM

From the first post:

"You were donated a fair ammount of BitBar to use your post count and reputation to defend it didn't you? "

Completely false allegations like these have ruined my trading reputation
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:32:30 PM

From the first post:

"You were donated a fair ammount of BitBar to use your post count and reputation to defend it didn't you? "

You had the chance from page 1 to provide the evidence, I even apologized in Page 1 and asked you for the info... you denied and started treatening me with legal action which made you look like a joke and ruined your reputation, you did it to yourself.  Roll Eyes
skyangel

Activity: 301
Merit: 260

FLO dev

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:35:20 PM

Who is the member? we could find out who the insiders are that way. If you don't you are still guilty.

The member is probably ohlawd. He was a tester and already admitted to premining the 60 BTB, then selling it, then buying it back to donate. See here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=193519.msg2028446#msg2028446

GSnak

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:37:31 PM

You had the chance from page 1 to provide the evidence

Why should he give a rats ass what you think?
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:37:50 PM

Guys once I have proven I paid for all my bitbars for a fair price, I am done with this topic. The moderator can confirm.

I don't see anyone else being hassled like this for buying feathercoins, chinacoins, bitbars.

If you don't like it, tough. I will be done responding as I will have proven I paid for everything.

From the first post:

You had the chance from page 1 to provide the evidence, I even apologized in Page 1 and asked you for the info... you denied and started treatening me with legal action which made you look like a joke and ruined your reputation, you did it to yourself.  Roll Eyes

I've been providing evidence throughout the entire topic and now it's gotten to the point where I have to involve a moderator, all because of you.

I am speaking with the admin about obtaining your IP address. Next step after that is writing to your Internet Service Provider. You've made false claims about me all through the entire topic.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 04:38:08 PM

From the first post:

Take him to court then, you big baby. Cheesy

ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:38:26 PM

The member is probably ohlawd. He was a tester and already admitted to premining the 60 BTB, then selling it, then buying it back to donate. See here:

That would make sense and it could be the reason why he wants to keep his source private.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:40:07 PM

That would make sense and it could be the reason why he wants to keep his source private.

Wrong. not from him. Moderator can verify it wasn't from him.

If the person I bought them from is some super early miner or the developer, I bought them without knowing that. As did other people no doubt.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:41:19 PM

If the person I bought them from is some super early miner or the developer, I bought them without knowing that. As did other people no doubt.

You prefer "ruining" your reputation than speaking out, you must have made some great deals.  Cool
kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:43:56 PM

Mr_random
Xorxor
Ohlawd
Trucoin

These are the heroes of Bitbars. We need to uncover more heroes Smiley

ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:47:04 PM

Mr_random
Xorxor
Ohlawd
Trucoin

These are the heroes of Bitbars.

Nice compilation, too bad nobody cares and people will continue to get scammed with these coin releases.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 05:01:35 PM

So Bitbar is a big scam lol.. Nice thread Smiley
zdarkazn

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 05:07:02 PM

Mr_random
Xorxor
Ohlawd
Trucoin

These are the heroes of Bitbars. We need to uncover more heroes Smiley

You realize you are pulling in someone that has contributed GREATLY to this forum you know that?

Roll Eyes

What evidence?

Give REAL evidence. Give us REAL INFORMATION that shows EXACTLY  who mined what, then sold it so who.

You prefer "ruining" your reputation than speaking out, you must have made some great deals.  Cool

Speak for yourself. You have already ruined your reputation with false accusations. ex: DONATED
kooke

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 05:16:49 PM

All I did was call them heroes. You got something against heroes too? Tongue

zdarkazn

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 05:19:58 PM

All I did was call them heroes. You got something against heroes too? Tongue

ohlawd did nothing to promote the coin. Plus, there is no evidence that he was even a tester. There is no way to know unless the developer actually says so himself.
TruCoin just likes promoting the currency because it's a Bar and not a Coin, you would have realized that from his posts.
So, what did xorxor do? How is he a hero then? All he did was announce the BitBar. By mentioning his name in this thread in your so called "group" you call heroes, you are lumping him into your category of "shills".
seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 05:23:24 PM

I don't about this drama really... all new coins are lunched to make money for creators and people connected with him, it's so obvious it's untrue.

Each coin has group of people who are it's big promoters and write how beautiful it is each 5 minutes because they mined nice amount of them, some of them don't have idea about tech characteristic of specific coin but that's not important Smiley Lot of members of that group would bash another coin too so their one would get more attention.

It doesn't matter if those people are bitcointalk veterans or newcomers, nobody is dollar resistant, or at least rare are. This pissed me off on the beginning but ghost is out of the bottle and there's nothing that could stop it, We eventually can make few bucks from it.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Nolo

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 05:24:45 PM

Mr_random
Xorxor
Ohlawd
Trucoin

Nice compilation, too bad nobody cares and people will continue to get scammed with these coin releases.

Ok.  Two things.  

1) Nice list.  Ever heard of Joseph McCarthy?

2) You are exactly right.  Nobody cares.  But then I can only speak for myself.  And speaking for myself, I can safely say, "No.  I don't give two shits about who supports what altcoin.  No.  I don't give a rat's ass about who purchased what from whom. I have better things to do with my time."

zdarkazn

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 05:31:20 PM

Mr_random
Xorxor
Ohlawd
Trucoin

Ok.  Two things.  

1) Nice list.  Ever heard of Joseph McCarthy?

2) You are exactly right.  Nobody cares.  But then I can only speak for myself.  And speaking for myself, I can safely say, "No.  I don't give two shits about who supports what altcoin.  No.  I don't give a rat's ass about who purchased what from whom. I have better things to do with my time."

Well, time for me to stop posting in this useless thread unless it is absolutely necessary. We already know who is wrong and who has evidence here.
GSnak

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 05:41:40 PM

I have to agree. Anyone who bases their investment strategy on what people say in this forum is a fool.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:47:27 AM

Well this case is pretty much shut.

Poor mr_random, he ruined his reputation for some scambars that no one cares about anymore.
kooke

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:48:09 AM

Lol people are trying to dump them for cheap but no one is buying  Roll Eyes

RustyShackleford1950

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:56:27 AM

Users on this forum really need to grow up and do some better self moderating.

Speculation and accusations need to be backed up by evidence, unfortunately it feels like only a few rare adults are on these forums, with a few thousand children.

On keyboard, the big d, rusty shackleford
zdarkazn

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:58:53 AM

Users on this forum really need to grow up and do some better self moderating.

Speculation and accusations need to be backed up by evidence, unfortunately it feels like only a few rare adults are on these forums, with a few thousand children.

Thanks  Smiley
kooke

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:07:04 AM

We're still waiting for the lawsuit papers Wink

zdarkazn

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:08:58 AM

Poor mr_random, he ruined his reputation for some scambars that no one cares about anymore.

No resolution to this?  I thought since I didn't see the thread that this was over. 

Well, someone jumped to conclusions..he wants to be the winner really fast..
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:12:18 AM

No resolution to this?  I thought since I didn't see the thread that this was over. 

He was going to contact "the mod" and "the admin" to check his evidence and clear his name.

I think they don't give a shit about him, just as nolo and his defenders give no shits about the transactions that he's being accused of.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
hennessyhemp

Activity: 511

Hempire Loading...

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 09:36:37 PM

So...does being excited about the potential of a coin automatically make me a shill then?  How about mining from the minute I heard about it (two days in I believe).  

I have done deals outside of the forum for bitbars...the concept is fantastic, and the psychological barriers (barrier, lol) for BARS rather than Coins makes this a very interesting crypto for speculation indeed.

Consider this...with just the 135 miners I saw on the binarycoins pool yesterday, and the current money supply...there are
approximately 20 bars per miner in existence right now.  That does not include those that are solo-mining.  

That means if more than 135 people become interested in this...we'll be running out of bars pretty quick and the price will go significantly higher.

Call me a shill all you want, but I've mined or traded legitimately for my coin, and I'm really excited about Bitbar.  It has some of the most potential to be the least manipulated in some ways because less people will be able to deal in them as their value increases.  And unless the total money supply is falsified...who cares if someone premined...there's less than 3000 total...I've got about 20...would've been at least 26 had I not been scammed by Clue4 for 150 ltc.

Even if someone dumps all they've mined and crashes the market...I'll hold these for a year or two...why not...it's always been about long term possibility.

Maybe I'll lose money...or maybe this will continue to gain interest and become the most valuable crypto-currency on the planet.
Pretty much the same odds as bitcoin...except bitcoin already made it easy to implement this time should it get adopted.

Don't stop believing!

Please add more BTC here (my son will apprecciate it when he's older): 14WsxbeRcgsSYZyNSRJqEAmB1MKAzHhsCT
kooke

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:30:50 AM

Don't stop believing!

BitBars, giving hope to the hopeless since May 02, 2013 Wink

j980

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 02:05:44 PM

* bump *
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 02:16:27 PM

Update! Moderator refused to step in. Gave weak reasons imo, would only have taken that person 5 minutes to log into my account and check my private messages.

I hate to post a private trade publicly but since the moderator won't step in I have no choice.

I bought the BitBars from BlastBob. I saw him post in a topic saying he had 50 to sell and offered to take 40 of them. I said I would pay 0.6 btc per bar in 4 transactions (ended up being 0.56 each or something). I had no idea if he is connected to BitBars. I noticed in the YAC launch thread he very quickly accumulated a ton of YACs and has sold at least 30k - I doubt he is behind YAC too, I think he just has one of the best mining mega rigs around. I noticed the next day after I bought my BitBars from him that he was selling a lot of them.

I sent the money to him directly from my btc-e wallet. Am I allowed to post his bitcoin address? It should show the money going in there

I bought my BitBars in good faith and have learnt a good lesson! Innocently buying coins from the wrong person leads to stupid people calling you a scammer.
kooke

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:51:09 PM

Did you sue ymer yet? Tongue

ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:53:45 PM

Thanks for speaking out, so BlastBob is the owner of the Insta-Mine account for BitBar.

I'll change the subject and add info to OP.
relm9

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 05:00:27 PM

For what it's worth, I doubt BlastBob is connected to BitBar. He's been jumping on all the coins released very quickly. I remember he had around 100K CHNCoin around the time of its release. Must have a massive mining setup.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 05:04:16 PM

For what it's worth, I doubt BlastBob is connected to BitBar. He's been jumping on all the coins released very quickly. I remember he had around 100K CHNCoin around the time of its release. Must have a massive mining setup.

Thing is that the 2 accounts that insta-mined could not possibly be ready in 1.5 minutes from release post to the time that they started.

That's my argument, only creator and insiders could have done it so fast. Think about it, you need to read announcement, download cliente, unpack it, create .conf add the config and then launch it.

So even if they saw the thread when it was created 1 second after that it's impossible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: