Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:01:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitBar] Calling out first uncovered SHILL mr_random [UPDATE: mr_random is INNO  (Read 8049 times)
RustyShackleford1950

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:56:27 AM

Users on this forum really need to grow up and do some better self moderating.

Speculation and accusations need to be backed up by evidence, unfortunately it feels like only a few rare adults are on these forums, with a few thousand children.

On keyboard, the big d, rusty shackleford

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zdarkazn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:58:53 AM

Users on this forum really need to grow up and do some better self moderating.

Speculation and accusations need to be backed up by evidence, unfortunately it feels like only a few rare adults are on these forums, with a few thousand children.

Thanks  Smiley
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:07:04 AM

We're still waiting for the lawsuit papers Wink

zdarkazn

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:08:58 AM

Well this case is pretty much shut.

Poor mr_random, he ruined his reputation for some scambars that no one cares about anymore.

No resolution to this?  I thought since I didn't see the thread that this was over. 

Well, someone jumped to conclusions..he wants to be the winner really fast..
ymer (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:12:18 AM

Well this case is pretty much shut.

Poor mr_random, he ruined his reputation for some scambars that no one cares about anymore.

No resolution to this?  I thought since I didn't see the thread that this was over. 

He was going to contact "the mod" and "the admin" to check his evidence and clear his name.

I think they don't give a shit about him, just as nolo and his defenders give no shits about the transactions that he's being accused of.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
hennessyhemp

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

Hempire Loading...

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 09:36:37 PM

So...does being excited about the potential of a coin automatically make me a shill then?  How about mining from the minute I heard about it (two days in I believe).  

I have done deals outside of the forum for bitbars...the concept is fantastic, and the psychological barriers (barrier, lol) for BARS rather than Coins makes this a very interesting crypto for speculation indeed.

Consider this...with just the 135 miners I saw on the binarycoins pool yesterday, and the current money supply...there are
approximately 20 bars per miner in existence right now.  That does not include those that are solo-mining.  

That means if more than 135 people become interested in this...we'll be running out of bars pretty quick and the price will go significantly higher.

Call me a shill all you want, but I've mined or traded legitimately for my coin, and I'm really excited about Bitbar.  It has some of the most potential to be the least manipulated in some ways because less people will be able to deal in them as their value increases.  And unless the total money supply is falsified...who cares if someone premined...there's less than 3000 total...I've got about 20...would've been at least 26 had I not been scammed by Clue4 for 150 ltc.

Even if someone dumps all they've mined and crashes the market...I'll hold these for a year or two...why not...it's always been about long term possibility.

Maybe I'll lose money...or maybe this will continue to gain interest and become the most valuable crypto-currency on the planet.
Pretty much the same odds as bitcoin...except bitcoin already made it easy to implement this time should it get adopted.

Don't stop believing!

Please add more BTC here (my son will apprecciate it when he's older): 14WsxbeRcgsSYZyNSRJqEAmB1MKAzHhsCT
kooke

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:30:50 AM

Don't stop believing!

BitBars, giving hope to the hopeless since May 02, 2013 Wink

j980

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 02:05:44 PM

* bump *
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 02:16:27 PM

TLDR: I paid for the 40 BitBars for about 0.56 bitcoin per bar from BlastBob!!!

Update! Moderator refused to step in. Gave weak reasons imo, would only have taken that person 5 minutes to log into my account and check my private messages.

I hate to post a private trade publicly but since the moderator won't step in I have no choice.

I bought the BitBars from BlastBob. I saw him post in a topic saying he had 50 to sell and offered to take 40 of them. I said I would pay 0.6 btc per bar in 4 transactions (ended up being 0.56 each or something). I had no idea if he is connected to BitBars. I noticed in the YAC launch thread he very quickly accumulated a ton of YACs and has sold at least 30k - I doubt he is behind YAC too, I think he just has one of the best mining mega rigs around. I noticed the next day after I bought my BitBars from him that he was selling a lot of them.

I sent the money to him directly from my btc-e wallet. Am I allowed to post his bitcoin address? It should show the money going in there

I bought my BitBars in good faith and have learnt a good lesson! Innocently buying coins from the wrong person leads to stupid people calling you a scammer.
kooke

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:51:09 PM

Update! Moderator refused to step in. Gave weak reasons imo, would only have taken that person 5 minutes to log into my account and check my private messages.

I hate to post a private trade publicly but since the moderator won't step in I have no choice.

I bought the BitBars from BlastBob. I saw him post in a topic saying he had 50 to sell and offered to take 40 of them. I said I would pay 0.6 btc per bar in 4 transactions (ended up being 0.56 each or something). I had no idea if he is connected to BitBars. I noticed in the YAC launch thread he very quickly accumulated a ton of YACs and has sold at least 30k - I doubt he is behind YAC too, I think he just has one of the best mining mega rigs around. I noticed the next day after I bought my BitBars from him that he was selling a lot of them.

I sent the money to him directly from my btc-e wallet. Am I allowed to post his bitcoin address? It should show the money going in there

I bought my BitBars in good faith and have learnt a good lesson! Innocently buying coins from the wrong person leads to stupid people calling you a scammer.

Did you sue ymer yet? Tongue

ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:53:45 PM

Thanks for speaking out, so BlastBob is the owner of the Insta-Mine account for BitBar.

I'll change the subject and add info to OP.
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 05:00:27 PM

For what it's worth, I doubt BlastBob is connected to BitBar. He's been jumping on all the coins released very quickly. I remember he had around 100K CHNCoin around the time of its release. Must have a massive mining setup.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 05:04:16 PM

For what it's worth, I doubt BlastBob is connected to BitBar. He's been jumping on all the coins released very quickly. I remember he had around 100K CHNCoin around the time of its release. Must have a massive mining setup.

Thing is that the 2 accounts that insta-mined could not possibly be ready in 1.5 minutes from release post to the time that they started.

That's my argument, only creator and insiders could have done it so fast. Think about it, you need to read announcement, download cliente, unpack it, create .conf add the config and then launch it.

So even if they saw the thread when it was created 1 second after that it's impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: